• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7455 users

[TL] EU - WoW: Cataclysm - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Bonkarn
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan29 Posts
November 12 2010 13:36 GMT
#21
I would be interested in joining depending on a few things, I did some hc raiding back in vanilla and some hc pvp in BC.
SolHeiM
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1264 Posts
November 12 2010 13:40 GMT
#22
On November 12 2010 22:24 InFiNitY[pG] wrote:
a raid leader should obviously be able to tell people when they need to improve or change something without being a dick. He also needs to be someone people like and trust to make good decisions


Indeed. A raid leader should be in charge because that's what he does best, not because he gets off on having power and likes telling people what's what.

Of course he should be able to put someone on the spot and get them to justify their actions without making them feel horrible afterwards. Raid leaders need to understand they aren't immortal and that people make mistakes. I have been in multiple guilds where the raid leader acts like a total cunt when other people makes mistakes but shrugs his own off and if you call him out on it he either ignores or harangues you.

The key is to get him to understand he made a mistake and know that you have the power to remove him and at the same time get him to improve. Threatening someone doesn't work and doesn't give the rest of the people much faith in you as a leader because you give people the impression that you get high on power.
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
November 12 2010 15:19 GMT
#23
On November 12 2010 22:40 SolHeiM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2010 22:24 InFiNitY[pG] wrote:
a raid leader should obviously be able to tell people when they need to improve or change something without being a dick. He also needs to be someone people like and trust to make good decisions


Indeed. A raid leader should be in charge because that's what he does best, not because he gets off on having power and likes telling people what's what.

Of course he should be able to put someone on the spot and get them to justify their actions without making them feel horrible afterwards. Raid leaders need to understand they aren't immortal and that people make mistakes. I have been in multiple guilds where the raid leader acts like a total cunt when other people makes mistakes but shrugs his own off and if you call him out on it he either ignores or harangues you.

The key is to get him to understand he made a mistake and know that you have the power to remove him and at the same time get him to improve. Threatening someone doesn't work and doesn't give the rest of the people much faith in you as a leader because you give people the impression that you get high on power.


Most important thing for me is that the Raid leader just makes sure everyone is in a (generally) good mood and doesn't go bat shit on people who do something wrong. Drama really sucks :{
nice.
Yiska
Profile Joined November 2010
141 Posts
November 12 2010 18:02 GMT
#24
Just tossing this in here. The European e-sports community will mostly settle on Haomarush Horde.
vlf
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal170 Posts
November 12 2010 18:35 GMT
#25
I'm extremely interested in this initiative. Can and will play both factions actively, I wouldn't mind having to transfer or anything like that.

I just can't be bothered with PuGs and guilds where the top 5 carry the rest of the raid through content, I'm hoping TL will provide a better pool of players.
çpç
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
November 12 2010 18:56 GMT
#26
On November 13 2010 03:02 Yiska wrote:
Just tossing this in here. The European e-sports community will mostly settle on Haomarush Horde.


how do you know this? not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to read some more info about who's going to play there and such. A high skilled server is great, an overly crowded one isn't though.
From what I read so far, people wanna do this either the right way or not at all. So we should update this thread with a list of interested players, a poll on alliance/horde as well as probable classes so we don't end up with 10 casters and no heal/tank. I would say that we need AT LEAST 30 players before initiating anything seriously, better 40. Recruiting after the addon will be a little easier than usual I pressume with lots of people starting to play again with their old guilds disbanded months or years ago, but it still takes a lot of time and effort to find really good players.
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 12 2010 19:14 GMT
#27
Update:

Updated interested players list and added a few polls to help make decisions. If you want anything added to the main thread please PM me.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
NoeNoe
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands76 Posts
November 12 2010 21:20 GMT
#28
i was thinking about making my own 10 man guild in cataclysm

If this gets going, im intrested. but lets see how this wil workout for now.
I play alliance on Kazzak at the moment a server swap i could handle but i dont see myself playing horde atm

I raided vanilla everything up to Kelthuzad 40%
i played in Vortex in tbc on kazzak i did up to sunwell muru i think we did first reversed twins in europe
and wotlk i stoped playing when ulduar came out
just wanted to say im a pretty experienced raider ^_^;

i hope this gets going we cant lose to Us~ TeamLiquid guild!
Sgany
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom790 Posts
November 12 2010 21:30 GMT
#29
I should be interested, I was a top tier raider during WotLK being in such guilds as AVE and Realitysucks on Magtheridon. I will be playing Shadowpriest, DK or Shaman.
NaDa <3, MMA <3, Bisu <3,
pQylling
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark139 Posts
November 12 2010 22:02 GMT
#30
I'm very interested, mostly in PvP but i also enjoy PvE if it's done with good people. I think we should pick the biggest realm in a good battlegroup.
I will probably be playing warrior for cata since i have played mage for pretty much the entire history of the game i want something new.
Trizz
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1323 Posts
November 12 2010 22:08 GMT
#31
Maybe I'll consider if this is really serious top50~ pve.
I'll carry to glad 3s too with some help of pve gear. :}
nope
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 22:17:54
November 12 2010 22:15 GMT
#32
i'll have to start a new toon for the new realm, wanted to roll a goblin anyways.....

I am currently in Ten of Dragonblight, ranked no 1 or 2 on our server during WotLK. I was guild master and raid leader for ArchAngel Sqaudron previously, we were ranked in the top 10 "10 man only" guilds in the EU before we disbanded due to myself and the rest of the guild leadership burning out on the game, I joined Ten so that i could just raid and not have to worry about other stuff lol. Plus no one cared about 10man anymore.... they all wanted the shiny ICC25 hc gear....

I've always found that having 2 raid leaders is optimal, that way it doesn't fall on one guys shoulders to always be there for raids.

When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
November 12 2010 23:44 GMT
#33
Its good to see we have >10 people who would want to help out. I can roll any class you want but i would like to DPS this time around
nice.
Dremars
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland1 Post
November 12 2010 23:49 GMT
#34
Seems like interesting project. If this thing works and ends up to kazzak (horde) I'm up for it. Going to roll goblin warlock most likely.
Yiska
Profile Joined November 2010
141 Posts
November 12 2010 23:52 GMT
#35
On November 13 2010 03:56 InFiNitY[pG] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2010 03:02 Yiska wrote:
Just tossing this in here. The European e-sports community will mostly settle on Haomarush Horde.


how do you know this? not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to read some more info about who's going to play there and such. A high skilled server is great, an overly crowded one isn't though.
From what I read so far, people wanna do this either the right way or not at all. So we should update this thread with a list of interested players, a poll on alliance/horde as well as probable classes so we don't end up with 10 casters and no heal/tank. I would say that we need AT LEAST 30 players before initiating anything seriously, better 40. Recruiting after the addon will be a little easier than usual I pressume with lots of people starting to play again with their old guilds disbanded months or years ago, but it still takes a lot of time and effort to find really good players.


Just to avoid confusion: I was referring to the sponsored Arena players such as Team Dignitas & SK as well as some pretty decent other players. Currently they reside in <hydramist>. I know this because I'm editor in chief for the blog on that community site. We will soon be moving to sixjaxgaming though.
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 13 2010 10:06 GMT
#36
On November 13 2010 08:52 Yiska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2010 03:56 InFiNitY[pG] wrote:
On November 13 2010 03:02 Yiska wrote:
Just tossing this in here. The European e-sports community will mostly settle on Haomarush Horde.


how do you know this? not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to read some more info about who's going to play there and such. A high skilled server is great, an overly crowded one isn't though.
From what I read so far, people wanna do this either the right way or not at all. So we should update this thread with a list of interested players, a poll on alliance/horde as well as probable classes so we don't end up with 10 casters and no heal/tank. I would say that we need AT LEAST 30 players before initiating anything seriously, better 40. Recruiting after the addon will be a little easier than usual I pressume with lots of people starting to play again with their old guilds disbanded months or years ago, but it still takes a lot of time and effort to find really good players.


Just to avoid confusion: I was referring to the sponsored Arena players such as Team Dignitas & SK as well as some pretty decent other players. Currently they reside in <hydramist>. I know this because I'm editor in chief for the blog on that community site. We will soon be moving to sixjaxgaming though.


Stormscale used to be the center for esports, did that change in wotlk ?
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Lisu
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway5 Posts
November 13 2010 10:10 GMT
#37
Hey, Pusemanns girlfriend here... I can't vote in the poll since he already did on this ip I believe... So here are my answers... ^^

Horde

Don't care about realm.

I'm really only interested in PvE

I'm playing shadowpriest. Won't change that for anything.
Yiska
Profile Joined November 2010
141 Posts
November 13 2010 10:15 GMT
#38
On November 13 2010 19:06 absalom86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2010 08:52 Yiska wrote:
On November 13 2010 03:56 InFiNitY[pG] wrote:
On November 13 2010 03:02 Yiska wrote:
Just tossing this in here. The European e-sports community will mostly settle on Haomarush Horde.


how do you know this? not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to read some more info about who's going to play there and such. A high skilled server is great, an overly crowded one isn't though.
From what I read so far, people wanna do this either the right way or not at all. So we should update this thread with a list of interested players, a poll on alliance/horde as well as probable classes so we don't end up with 10 casters and no heal/tank. I would say that we need AT LEAST 30 players before initiating anything seriously, better 40. Recruiting after the addon will be a little easier than usual I pressume with lots of people starting to play again with their old guilds disbanded months or years ago, but it still takes a lot of time and effort to find really good players.


Just to avoid confusion: I was referring to the sponsored Arena players such as Team Dignitas & SK as well as some pretty decent other players. Currently they reside in <hydramist>. I know this because I'm editor in chief for the blog on that community site. We will soon be moving to sixjaxgaming though.


Stormscale used to be the center for esports, did that change in wotlk ?


It changed very recently. The problem is that Stormscale has so many people who once seriously PvP'd but have now settled in PvE. The server is overrun and its stability is horrible. Creating a level 1 alt and running to durotar should clue one in. Doing pugs without being ninja'd on is close to impossible as well. Haomarush had some talent while having a low population and being on an already competitive battlegroup.
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
November 13 2010 10:31 GMT
#39
I'm very interested certainly. The problem is that I'm going to have to figure out if I want to raid "hardcore" again or not. I've quit WoW because it became too boring, but with all that much new content it all sounds very interesting.

I'd also reroll completely, start as a Hunter from Level 1 (goblin ofc. since we'll be HORDE!!!!), so I hope that's not going to be a problem.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Pixel.
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands287 Posts
November 13 2010 10:44 GMT
#40
Thinking of playing agian. Ofc horde side!!!! Thinking roling gobling warrior(if they can chose that class ) or shaman/priest. So think u can count me in.Only if its the horde side ofc.
Member of KnightS* www.Ks-gaming.com Pixel.323
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 32m
Replay Cast
17h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.