• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7434 users

[TL] EU - WoW: Cataclysm - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Fwmeh
Profile Joined April 2008
1286 Posts
November 13 2010 11:20 GMT
#41
I would be very interested given a serious approach, which this seem to have.
A parser for things is a function from strings to lists of pairs of things and strings
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
November 13 2010 11:23 GMT
#42
this actually starts to look quite promising, would be pretty sick if it worked out as planned.
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
Zrana
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom698 Posts
November 13 2010 11:25 GMT
#43
If this goes ahead, i'd be interested. I can play any class - was feral druid in wotlk, officer of Perfectly Sane (now Envy), also played for a few weeks in Method before SC2 came out.
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
November 13 2010 11:27 GMT
#44
Its good to see we have >10 people who would want to help out. I can roll any class you want but i would like to DPS this time around
nice.
Bonkarn
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan29 Posts
November 13 2010 17:53 GMT
#45
I voted for hunter in the poll but I could also play something else if its necessary.
Rouel
Profile Joined March 2009
Sweden138 Posts
November 13 2010 23:26 GMT
#46
I'm very interested. I've been thinking about getting back into the WoW-grind of raiding and arenas, and I don't want to do it in a small way.
A guild consisting of "a different breed of gamers" as someone wrote in the US thread would be my cup of tea.
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
November 13 2010 23:55 GMT
#47
Just wondering if we are gonna share the <Team Liquid> sub forum with US. I don't have permission atm.

I hope more people will become interested soon. I feel that 10 man guilds aren't fit for a community such as TL =<
nice.
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 14 2010 00:58 GMT
#48
On November 14 2010 08:55 TymerA wrote:
Just wondering if we are gonna share the <Team Liquid> sub forum with US. I don't have permission atm.

I hope more people will become interested soon. I feel that 10 man guilds aren't fit for a community such as TL =<


I'm not sure about that, If we hear from some official Team Liquid people we could.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Crawler
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Estonia248 Posts
November 14 2010 16:52 GMT
#49
I would be interested too
Arkeia
Profile Joined April 2010
France66 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 17:19:18
November 14 2010 17:15 GMT
#50
I would be interested in it too even if I don't have a clear schedule available for raiding I could always help for reagents or crafts (my work schedule varies from week to week)

I would be playing a chaman (resto/elem)

EDIT: seeing the wurrent state of the poll I could faction change & transfer a character

I also have a paladin tank, a mage and a priest at 80 (alliance ^^)
Surrender to the plasm!
SPYTE
Profile Joined August 2010
United States289 Posts
November 14 2010 17:35 GMT
#51
The EU and US chapters should use the same ventrilo server so we can both discuss strategies for the bosses and such in cata :D
"The original SPYTE"
oN_Silva
Profile Joined October 2009
197 Posts
November 14 2010 17:52 GMT
#52
DAMn GUYS, Lets get this going !!!

for tHAA HORDE!
SolHeiM
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1264 Posts
November 14 2010 19:08 GMT
#53
On November 15 2010 02:35 SPYTE wrote:
The EU and US chapters should use the same ventrilo server so we can both discuss strategies for the bosses and such in cata :D


No. I wouldn't mind having access to both, but having the same ventrilo server isn't an option because of ping issues.
ZinY
Profile Joined April 2010
Belgium123 Posts
November 14 2010 20:19 GMT
#54
I'd be up for this, I played pretty hardcore in vanilla & TBC (world top10 kills, top5 arena spots on cyclone BG etc) and it's now starting to itch again after a long break

faction doesn't really matter for me as I'll most likely just roll a new char anyway
haomarush would be nice though for server, I want competition and lots of good pvp'ers

will keep my eye on this thread, hopefully this works out
SPYTE
Profile Joined August 2010
United States289 Posts
November 14 2010 20:27 GMT
#55
On November 15 2010 04:08 SolHeiM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 02:35 SPYTE wrote:
The EU and US chapters should use the same ventrilo server so we can both discuss strategies for the bosses and such in cata :D


No. I wouldn't mind having access to both, but having the same ventrilo server isn't an option because of ping issues.


well, are people thinking of using the team liquid ventrilo?
"The original SPYTE"
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 21:23:05
November 14 2010 21:22 GMT
#56
don't forget to mention you are interested! Hopefully OP will update the list soon
nice.
SolHeiM
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1264 Posts
November 14 2010 21:28 GMT
#57
On November 15 2010 05:27 SPYTE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 04:08 SolHeiM wrote:
On November 15 2010 02:35 SPYTE wrote:
The EU and US chapters should use the same ventrilo server so we can both discuss strategies for the bosses and such in cata :D


No. I wouldn't mind having access to both, but having the same ventrilo server isn't an option because of ping issues.


well, are people thinking of using the team liquid ventrilo?


I don't know, but if this gets going and we get a solid 30-40 man group set up I'd want to purchase a separate ventrilo server.
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 14 2010 21:35 GMT
#58
If you are interested but not on the interested players list, please PM me.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
iN.Dez
Profile Joined November 2008
15 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 01:48:44
November 14 2010 22:16 GMT
#59
This sounds very interesting since ive been thinking about getting back to wow for about 4 years now, but never knew anyone that actually plays.
I will most likely reroll a character though, anyone else thinking about rerolling? If so, maybe we could do that recruit-a-friend thing and get x3 boost? If anyone is interested, i will adapt to your playing schedule, be it hardcore or casual.
Peace and love~
Edit: i can buy a copy if someone gets hooked on that recruit-a-friend thing
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
November 15 2010 10:29 GMT
#60
Sounds great, I would be up for playing WoW again.

Last harcore raiding was going from MC to Naxx back at level 60.
I took a more casual aproach to raiding in TBC and WotLK, mainly because of studying and working at odd hours which made a regular raid attendence impossible. That job is a thing of the past though and I'd be more than happy to step up again and help build a good raiding/guild environment.
While PvP was never my main focus, I really enjoyed premade on premade BGs back in the days though and I am looking forward to it again.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 31m
Replay Cast
17h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.