• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7434 users

[TL] EU - WoW: Cataclysm - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Bonkarn
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan29 Posts
November 15 2010 10:40 GMT
#61
Ye I think premade BGs are going to be alot of fun :D. Can't make up my mind though I like healing in Pvp alot and thats what ive been doing while ive been pvping but i've never really enjoyed healing in pve, so I dont know which class to choose yet :<
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
November 15 2010 10:50 GMT
#62
Depending on how goes my current apply in a French Guild, I might be interested to join, we'll see. I can offer a mage, a healer shaman, or a DD/Tank DK (Shadowmourne etc).
We'll see in the coming weeks...

The only things I ask for :
1) no kids (or at least not bitching every time)
2) CAN TAKE CRITICISM without arguing.
3) a few, efficient evenings of raid (2/3 per week) should be more than enough with good players to clean everything and work on encounters efficiently with some thinking in between (except maybe a few weeks for progression) If we need 5 nights to fix some individual errors, there's a problem with the players.

I have a history of being in top guilds where everyone can take care of themselves and improve without being directed, thus only needing to ask what went wrong after a wipe brought answers not silence.

You need 25 sensible players to make a successful (I mean, top) raid. Not just the leader and/or 2/3
NoiR
Sures
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany31 Posts
November 15 2010 10:58 GMT
#63
hey , this sounds very interresting hope it works out!
zennerspellz
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium1 Post
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 12:13:25
November 15 2010 12:09 GMT
#64
I'm intrested ofc zenner/dk belf ftw raided top at60's kinda quited 4months ago or so would be very intrested to step forth again in end game raiding.(casual pvp doesn't cut it)!
I allways try to keep up a good attitude never afraid to take on a challenge and desperate to learn!

For more details PM char name: zenner
char code: 965
DK is UP
Phyrexi
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland114 Posts
November 15 2010 12:32 GMT
#65
Interesting idea guys. I just returned to WoW after 1 year break and I'm currently gearing up my mage for leveling in Cata. I'm on Alliance@Zenedar and it'd be awesome to join TL guild but there is just no way I'm gonna pay for server/race switch of all my alts and moving just one char is simply not an option for me since all my toons support my main in one way or another. Too bad majority of people here wants to play Horde But hey, maybe I'll change my mind. I'll watch closely this topic and respond if anything changes and you guys make final decisions. Good luck!
No risk, no fun.
BeWat3r
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany182 Posts
November 15 2010 13:25 GMT
#66
Im also pretty intrested in this thing. With cata their might be a new "start" for good old wow nerds :-)
Writer and moderator for TaKeTV.net
theSAiNT
Profile Joined July 2009
United States726 Posts
November 15 2010 13:33 GMT
#67
Looks interesting.

Would be good to list the credentials of leaders to see if this could be a serious top end guild. At the end of the day, it comes down the ability of officers and the core raiding group.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 14:49:28
November 15 2010 13:45 GMT
#68
Voted other because I won't change server again. Used to play on Shattered hand, did a PAID transfer to Bladefist and that's where I'm staying. If the TL guild would start there though, I'd be so in on that.

Horde, Holy Priest, definitely most interested in PvE.

PS for anyone wondering: Bladefist is a medium population PvP server.
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
November 15 2010 14:25 GMT
#69
On November 15 2010 22:33 theSAiNT wrote:
Looks interesting.

Would be good to list the credentials of leaders to see if this could be a serious top end guild. At the end of the day, it comes down the ability of officers and the core raiding group.


I agree. Now that we have seen that the interest level is high enough to start serious dicussions, we need to know who we can count on to join the guild 100% if it will be created (regardless of server and faction, although it looks likely that we will be horde on a pvp server) so we can start planning and decide on classes and leader positions.

my wow career: I played since the korean beta, raided in Tia'ra/Orcish Empire which later became Sinwori and much later Cause we can, and as already mentioned a couple weeks in Nihilum (now Ensidia)

All my guilds were among the top100 world during the time I played there, mostly much higher (like top10-20, and we got a world horde first on Nefarian as well). I quit the game at the end of ulduar and played for 2 months or so this summer, but without a guild, which means the only bosses that ever existed in the game I've never encountered are Algalon, Sindragosa and the Lich King, seen and killed everything else since release. I was never the raid leader, but i lead hundrets of random raids and a couple of guild farm raids, also I got 4 chars at 80 and 2 at 70, all of which raided actively, so I would consider my knowledge in tanking, healing and DPSing as pretty extensive.
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
Juiced
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany9 Posts
November 15 2010 15:34 GMT
#70
I'd be interested in this. Started playing WoW about summer last year, was in the best Guild on the Server until it disbanded. Quit the game about half a year ago. Raid experience includes all of WotLK hardmodes up to Lich King HC 25. Played mostly a healing priest but if this works out id prefer to reroll as another class, preferably shaman.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
November 15 2010 15:54 GMT
#71
Quick note; I'm being listed as "interested" in the OP, but I neither play WoW (anymore) nor do I plan on returning with Cataclysm. I just got involved in a little discussion about leading raids in this thread, nothing more .
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 15 2010 16:06 GMT
#72
Since people have been asking about the current officers of the guild I've decided to write up a bit of my history as well as what I've heard from the one other player interested in an officer position in the guild.

Absalom :

Played since US beta. Realm first Ragnaros, Nefarian and C'thun @ 60. Stopped hardcore raiding in TBC and went for arenas, Top rated boomkin in Europe in season 2, Played with Runeh and others on Vek'nilash and Stormscale. In Wotlk I formed a casual guild where I lead raids in ICC, Never went very far with the guild groups since I mainly had low skilled and undedicated players under my command.

SolHeiM: Had led numerous raids in Wotlk with his guild, Has main tanked a lot and led pug groups.

Mind you we are looking for more officers, so if you think you have the dedication and experience needed please PM me.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Slakkoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1119 Posts
November 15 2010 16:12 GMT
#73
Healer reporting for duty!
SolHeiM
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1264 Posts
November 15 2010 16:16 GMT
#74
I used to play in Celebrity in TBC and got world 9th on Illidan or something like that, though I was just a player then. We were the best guild on the realm for quite some time until it disbanded because players got bored of farming Black Temple over and over again.

I led a guild that I initially wanted to be a hardcore guild which turned into a casual bring-all-your-friends guild and because me and the other two officers didn't see eye to eye I applied to a guild I used to play in during late TBC who had turned Alliance. They were a top a top alliance guild for a short while in WoTLK but got bored of playing in the early days as the content available was shit. I have no idea what happened to them.

I used to be a top Arena player in 2v2 and 3v3 in TBC, got to rank 1 in 3v3 in my battlegroup on numerous occasions. Never got a special gladiator title though, as my two IRL friends stole that from me. Bastards!

Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
November 15 2010 17:45 GMT
#75
Is cataclysm de last expansion blizzard will release for wow ?
Pehbeh
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany57 Posts
November 15 2010 18:01 GMT
#76
I am actually quite interested.

I quit WoW mid-ICC (lk-hero progress) because of sc2 but I intend to start again with cata.

Currently I am on a german server and Alliance, which kinda sucks. Which means that I'd like to transfer to EU (and Horde).

The problem is, I am kinda progress oriented, so I wouldn't like to be in a guild that sucks.

I tanked every encounter in wotlk with my dk, got 2000-somewhat rating with my shaman (restoration) and I played rogue through tbc (not that succesful tho, I did not manage to clear sunwell).
Deleted User 45772
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
339 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 18:17:11
November 15 2010 18:15 GMT
#77
--- Nuked ---
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
November 16 2010 01:16 GMT
#78
We will probably start the guild up sometime next week.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Gezz
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom81 Posts
November 16 2010 01:35 GMT
#79
I'd be very interested, played a warlock since TBC but also have a paladin/dk at 80. Experienced raider and PvPer and im cool with any realm/faction.
Trizz
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1323 Posts
November 16 2010 07:58 GMT
#80
Hopefully this will work out, I already started leveling and currently level 10.
Hopefully OP won't change his mind about the server, Haomarush Horde.
If anyone is interested in the leveling journey and can't wait for official news, pm me.
nope
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech137
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 31m
Replay Cast
17h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.