• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:20
CEST 11:20
KST 18:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9396 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 42

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 405 Next
L34
Profile Joined October 2010
1 Post
December 09 2010 05:35 GMT
#821
i would like to be added to the guild on. i talked to profit, got told to post here
my char name is LithiumEsq thanks!
Wingding
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada56 Posts
December 09 2010 05:38 GMT
#822
Would like to be added as well,
IGN is EcoHam
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
December 09 2010 08:03 GMT
#823
On December 09 2010 07:10 ezdez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2010 00:04 zingmars wrote:
Big Bang ruined the game.
Now I don't mean that as in - 'they made the gameplay bad', I mean it as in - 'They need to hire programmers that actually know how to optimize their code well'.
Perion is a bloody slideshow now, and it's not that much has changed. Now thanks to that I'm stuck.
EDIT: In fact it's slideshow everywhere now. Might be my PC, but then again I can run SC2, which is way demanding than maplestory will ever be, easily. Really, those guys need to l2code properly.


i think this was just yesterday - a lot of people were logged on and the server was not liking it.
also, if you load maple from the browser rather than the client, make sure to close your browser before the game loads. i find that whatever the flash player is doing lags the game.

on another note; yes and no on BB ruining the game.
1) why are pots dropping EVERYWHERE?! before grinding use to cost money over time, making those expensive drops important to find for selling and doing some more grinding.. otherwise forcing you to PQ.. now i'm not even taking much damage, health pots have become almost entirely redundant to keep in your inventory and MP pots are all over the place..

2) this isn't a bad thing, with my brawler and bandit, i've found that all my attacks have greater reach now. i can special melee attack 2-3 character lengths away and still hit something

3) another "good" but maybe "bad" is that i'm doing a lot more consistent damage. my bandit was hitting 300-400 x 6 for savage blow but is now doing consistent 500+ x 6.

4) most quests are reset........ i'd say this is bad. i for one cbf killing 33/333/666/999 horny/green/zombie mushrooms again.. though collecting things seems a lot easier as it seems everything drops even more frequently.. or at least quest drops do.. kinoko's bento quest for example, grinding on mush for 1 hour before BB got me nothing.. now bentos are dropping all over the place and i got my 2 after killing 10 blue mush..

5) rings are going to be extremely broken

i feel like everyone will rush to 120/200 now.. then what? it's not like there will be level cap ranked raids like or MMOs..


Nah, I think all of those are mostly good things, (except for quests reset, that must suck). Imba rings, as long as you're the one wearing it who cares?

I heard that we might plan on bossing sometime soon.
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 08:27:01
December 09 2010 08:26 GMT
#824
ADD THIS TO THE OP PLEASE.

1-8/10 Do all the quests on maple island to level up. Leave at level 8 if you want to be a mage, otherwise leave at level 10.

10-25 Do all the training quests you're assigned by your job instructor. I don't think this gets you to 25 exactly so you'll have to supplement it with random quests assigned by people. Make sure you get the stat hat for your class though.

25-30 Do Mixed Golems in Henesys. You want to go all the way to the mini dungeon, it'll be very fast exp as long as you have a mobbing skill.

30-35 Do the mushroom kingdom quest and make sure you get the medal. The medal is the best one you'll get until level 120 which is equal to it so get it.

35-40 Do the Kerning City Square quests, these are fairly easy. I stopped at the boss because I didn't care about the rewards just wanted to mass level up.

40-80 Truckers in Singapore. Go to Kerning and find Irene above the pot shop. Fastest exp in the world holy shit. I went from 38-40 in about 5 minutes.

This should last most people a few days.

Edit: only the people who already finished Pap quest and maybe Zak will be bossing in the near future, those quests are so much freaking harder to do now.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 09 2010 08:53 GMT
#825
Once you're about 80, try out MP3. If you find that you can hit em at a decent rate, the EXP should be faster than at truckers, plus they mob better. Once you can hit Gallos, go there. Sick EXP, just the maps are awfully impossible to find.
God Bless
TheloniousMonk
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia41 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 08:57:10
December 09 2010 08:55 GMT
#826
Made 59 on Zenith before the servers went down. Was ranked at 128th @58 on the latest update. Far from the highest levels who are 80+ but I'm one of the highest Arans I think because of our inherent leveling disadvantage in the early levels due to compulsory questing for skills. Also the fact that the quests for the skills are now different because of the new world added an extra hour or two at this particular point where I got confused. Either way, looks like fighters are beasting up the ranks surprisingly, as well as hunters.
/epeenflexetc

EDIT: can't wait to beast up gallos though, shit's gunna get hektiK
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 10:46:27
December 09 2010 09:01 GMT
#827
On December 09 2010 17:26 Demoninja wrote:
ADD THIS TO THE OP PLEASE.

1-8/10 Do all the quests on maple island to level up. Leave at level 8 if you want to be a mage, otherwise leave at level 10.

10-25 Do all the training quests you're assigned by your job instructor. I don't think this gets you to 25 exactly so you'll have to supplement it with random quests assigned by people. Make sure you get the stat hat for your class though.

25-30 Do Mixed Golems in Henesys. You want to go all the way to the mini dungeon, it'll be very fast exp as long as you have a mobbing skill.

30-35 Do the mushroom kingdom quest and make sure you get the medal. The medal is the best one you'll get until level 120 which is equal to it so get it.

35-40 Do the Kerning City Square quests, these are fairly easy. I stopped at the boss because I didn't care about the rewards just wanted to mass level up.

40-80 Truckers in Singapore. Go to Kerning and find Irene above the pot shop. Fastest exp in the world holy shit. I went from 38-40 in about 5 minutes.

This should last most people a few days.

Edit: only the people who already finished Pap quest and maybe Zak will be bossing in the near future, those quests are so much freaking harder to do now.

80-95 MP3, 95-150 Gallopera

good job, big bang you did a good job with training areas LOL
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 09:35:21
December 09 2010 09:27 GMT
#828
ok, so I'm like one of 3 priests, hopefully we get more than just that. But in the mean time, I need you guys to write down some stuff if you happen across them. I have one aoe mob skill that only works on only the undead, so I need undead groups about 10 levels apart to be able to level efficiently. In no particular order;
Zombie Mushroom-19
Skeledog-20
Mummy Dog-20
Zombie Lupin-28
Skeleton Soldier-30
Officer skeleton-37
Commander Skeleton-38
Paper Lantern Ghost-40
Voodoo-60
Hoodoo-60
Twisted Jester-70 (these guys are giving 1325 xp)
Dreamy Ghost-100
Miner Zombie-120
Coolie Zombie-120
Wraith
Free Spirit
Master chronos
Jr. Wraith
Chronos
Platoon Chronos
Nightghost
Selkie Jr.
Soul Teddy
Slimy
Lich
Zombie Mushmom
Ghost Pixie
Black Knight
Mist Knight
Master Soul teddy
Puppet Golem
Mr.Anchor
Site
Klock


I'm sure I'm missing some so if someone comes across them and puts it in their post it would be super helpful, it's impossible to find good places to train (I'm sooooo glad trucker is giving insane xp, there is nothing to grind 45-55). Most I can fill in from the minimap once the servers get back up, but others I have no idea where to find.
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
December 09 2010 09:38 GMT
#829
i used to play this 5 years ago, played a priest, dont you level up 45-55 from the undead monkeys?
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
December 09 2010 09:45 GMT
#830
On December 09 2010 18:38 anch wrote:
i used to play this 5 years ago, played a priest, dont you level up 45-55 from the undead monkeys?

everything has changed, zombie lupins are 25-30 now haha

still good xp thoXD
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
December 09 2010 10:03 GMT
#831
On December 09 2010 18:38 anch wrote:
i used to play this 5 years ago, played a priest, dont you level up 45-55 from the undead monkeys?

If it were that simple I would just follow the leveling routes of every priest guide out there.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 09 2010 10:07 GMT
#832
MP3 whenever you can hit, then off to Gallos. Don't need to heal spam anymore. Shining Ray is fucking good.
God Bless
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
December 09 2010 10:20 GMT
#833
That's why I need the levels, Selkie Jr. and Slimy are higher than level 60 now. I couldn't touch them at 60, so they had to be atleast 20 levels higher than me (5% miss x20=100%), unless I'm completely confused. Knowing that holy symbol is good though. I like spamming heal because then I don't have to think about every dying :3 .
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
December 09 2010 10:36 GMT
#834
selkie jr and slimy are lvls 90 and 93
aka myheronoob
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 11:46:25
December 09 2010 11:46 GMT
#835
Trust me. You won't be dying at MP3 or Gallos. They hit for literally like 150.
God Bless
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 11:52:59
December 09 2010 11:49 GMT
#836
Honestly, the training spots are pretty much all the same for every class. Truckers from 40-80. I'd probably opt for speed and mobility skills for navigating the big Truckers map over damage. Speeds it up even more. MP3 from 80-low 90s. Then off to Gallos. Party with a priest, since there's like no more 2x. You can literally fit like 3-4 people on a single Gallos map. 3 if Priest is actually playing, 4 if Priest is AFK on rope as HS mule.

If anyone needs reference, I get about a level an hour at Gallos while actually playing, partying with 1 or 2 others. When I don't play, I get about a level in 2-2.5 hours just leeching at level 110.

Compare that to pre big bang, where I was running 25% an hour solo, 35-40% an hour in a party at Himes.
God Bless
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
December 09 2010 12:09 GMT
#837
Well with 100% miss rate, I think I'll die before they do. But it's good to know the leveling place for 90. I think the platoon chronos guys max at 79ish, so I can go from jesters, to them to mp3.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-09 12:53:03
December 09 2010 12:11 GMT
#838
Roffles party with me at Gallos when I hit 90<3 I WEEL CONTRIBYOOT ZE SPEED INFYOOZEION

I heard voodoos are good xp 70-85? cause their formula wasnt changed? idk havent checked hidden-street might be wrong. I'll test it out b4 I can hit MP3.

If anyone has a bunch of ring mules, I can teach you how to multi box if you are doing it without (if theyre all on same accnt u can't). also useful for trading with yourself...

edit
ghost ship pq gives 300k xp and takes 5-10 mins

we need 6 for tradewins 60-80 lets get on that shit plz
i/l, evan, sniper/ranger, and priest are best classes for it (freeze/stun/dispel), but all do work fine.
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
December 09 2010 14:20 GMT
#839
On December 09 2010 17:26 Demoninja wrote:
ADD THIS TO THE OP PLEASE.

1-8/10 Do all the quests on maple island to level up. Leave at level 8 if you want to be a mage, otherwise leave at level 10.

10-25 Do all the training quests you're assigned by your job instructor. I don't think this gets you to 25 exactly so you'll have to supplement it with random quests assigned by people. Make sure you get the stat hat for your class though.

25-30 Do Mixed Golems in Henesys. You want to go all the way to the mini dungeon, it'll be very fast exp as long as you have a mobbing skill.

30-35 Do the mushroom kingdom quest and make sure you get the medal. The medal is the best one you'll get until level 120 which is equal to it so get it.

35-40 Do the Kerning City Square quests, these are fairly easy. I stopped at the boss because I didn't care about the rewards just wanted to mass level up.

40-80 Truckers in Singapore. Go to Kerning and find Irene above the pot shop. Fastest exp in the world holy shit. I went from 38-40 in about 5 minutes.

This should last most people a few days.

Edit: only the people who already finished Pap quest and maybe Zak will be bossing in the near future, those quests are so much freaking harder to do now.


The quest reset didn't affect boss ones? Lucky.
Priphea
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
December 09 2010 14:59 GMT
#840
is ms still down? I cant connect even though it says the maintenance is complete...
aka myheronoob
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1205
Hyun 568
firebathero 541
Hyuk 398
BeSt 329
Jaedong 269
Mong 268
Soma 189
Shine 86
PianO 82
[ Show more ]
Sexy 62
910 50
Mind 48
sSak 41
Hm[arnc] 35
Shinee 30
ZergMaN 26
Bale 25
yabsab 20
HiyA 19
Sharp 15
sorry 12
ZerO 11
Noble 10
Stork 7
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe0
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1226
olofmeister1178
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King351
Other Games
gofns31658
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe126
Pyrionflax93
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick476
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos973
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur439
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 40m
Patches Events
6h 40m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.