• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7473 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 55

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Psiven
Profile Joined May 2010
United States148 Posts
November 09 2010 01:18 GMT
#1081
Good lord, logged on this morning and the top 2-5 were around 400-700ish... tonight they are all 4000+, which is about 60 hours' worth of cobblestone farming. How are there even that many flakes in the economy yet?
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
November 09 2010 01:24 GMT
#1082
Other items were introduced into selling to the store. Some people sold stuff before their prices were readjusted (flint 1:10 flakes got changed to 1:1 or even less i think), as well as other rare items (eggs are 1:25, gunpowder 1:25) they may have just kept onto that have no other purpose.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 09 2010 01:32 GMT
#1083
On November 09 2010 10:18 Psiven wrote:
Good lord, logged on this morning and the top 2-5 were around 400-700ish... tonight they are all 4000+, which is about 60 hours' worth of cobblestone farming. How are there even that many flakes in the economy yet?


The whole economy thing is kind of in testing. It'll be better when the beta starts and the server is reset again, but right now I'm still adjusting values and stuff. Basically, if it took you 4 days to get 500 flakes before, it would only take you about a day to get that now. So they're not doing anything special... things are just worth more overall.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Jaso
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2147 Posts
November 09 2010 03:53 GMT
#1084
On November 09 2010 10:24 Alventenie wrote:
Other items were introduced into selling to the store. Some people sold stuff before their prices were readjusted (flint 1:10 flakes got changed to 1:1 or even less i think), as well as other rare items (eggs are 1:25, gunpowder 1:25) they may have just kept onto that have no other purpose.


Say what? Store?
derp
Armstrong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States50 Posts
November 09 2010 07:18 GMT
#1085
On November 09 2010 12:53 Jaso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2010 10:24 Alventenie wrote:
Other items were introduced into selling to the store. Some people sold stuff before their prices were readjusted (flint 1:10 flakes got changed to 1:1 or even less i think), as well as other rare items (eggs are 1:25, gunpowder 1:25) they may have just kept onto that have no other purpose.


Say what? Store?


/shop help
zekkexavior
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden1 Post
November 09 2010 13:25 GMT
#1086
Serejai, did you get my PM?
"I like kebab"
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
November 09 2010 15:50 GMT
#1087
Ok, the jump challenge 2.0 is done, or at least useable, north of spawn.

Features:
-11 courses, with more diversity than before.
-Difficulties arranged into 4+1 tiers (I still think that ladder parcour is hard enough, so that no one will ever manage to do it)
-Hall of fame for tracking your status
-Small practice area, containing some of the harder jumps that aren't the first jump of a course, so you can practice those


I should decorate it a bit more, but cba now. Next up: Race parcour.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
November 09 2010 16:08 GMT
#1088
I need inspiration for a building. I don't care where. I mined out a huge cave underground but I am unsure what to put there. I have a bunch of obsidian that I was thinking of using there, but I am not going to put it down without being 100% sure (I am not yet)

I want something unique and ridiculous, like inception type shit. Someone near spawn made a really, really sweet glass and water tower that floats straight up and has floating isles and stuff.
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
threehundred
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada911 Posts
November 09 2010 17:33 GMT
#1089
On November 10 2010 01:08 Hawk wrote:
I need inspiration for a building. I don't care where. I mined out a huge cave underground but I am unsure what to put there. I have a bunch of obsidian that I was thinking of using there, but I am not going to put it down without being 100% sure (I am not yet)

I want something unique and ridiculous, like inception type shit. Someone near spawn made a really, really sweet glass and water tower that floats straight up and has floating isles and stuff.


ktown inc. TM
copyright 2010
KimTaeyeon MEDIC MU fighting! ^^;;
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
November 09 2010 17:38 GMT
#1090
Minomino and I are in the process of cooking up a sweet project. I'm sure we'll call for help at some point, but for now it's a mystery. :D
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
November 09 2010 22:58 GMT
#1091
On November 10 2010 02:38 Torenhire wrote:
Minomino and I are in the process of cooking up a sweet project. I'm sure we'll call for help at some point, but for now it's a mystery. :D


Oh dibs on helping if I finish my club by then.
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
November 10 2010 00:24 GMT
#1092
a secret? D: i cant wait!!

@south let me know if you need help man. i am currently doing nothing.
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
November 10 2010 01:41 GMT
#1093


Layne from the Game Station shows a picture of the pixel art on our server black mage, white mage and stuff
DrMedic
Profile Joined March 2010
United States37 Posts
November 10 2010 01:49 GMT
#1094
We have those in our server but its not the ones we have in the video XD you can tell from all the colored blocks.
lolwut
TurkeyBacon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States30 Posts
November 10 2010 02:04 GMT
#1095
Who's pumped for the Minecraft update tomorrow? Here's to hoping Mine carts finally work in multiplayer!
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
November 10 2010 02:06 GMT
#1096
oh wait u're rite im dumb
Transitive
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9 Posts
November 10 2010 02:50 GMT
#1097
On November 10 2010 00:50 h3r1n6 wrote:
Ok, the jump challenge 2.0 is done, or at least useable, north of spawn.

Features:
-11 courses, with more diversity than before.
-Difficulties arranged into 4+1 tiers (I still think that ladder parcour is hard enough, so that no one will ever manage to do it)
-Hall of fame for tracking your status
-Small practice area, containing some of the harder jumps that aren't the first jump of a course, so you can practice those


I should decorate it a bit more, but cba now. Next up: Race parcour.


Where have you been??? I have been waiting to start the Gladiator Course 2.0. I hadnt seen you like in 2 weeks so I was ready to give away the land.
No Scope Corn Shot
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
November 10 2010 04:01 GMT
#1098
I want to build a maze, anybody know where I should put it so it would be close to similar stuff without intruding?
Armstrong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States50 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-10 06:25:49
November 10 2010 04:21 GMT
#1099
On November 10 2010 13:01 Pigsquirrel wrote:
I want to build a maze, anybody know where I should put it so it would be close to similar stuff without intruding?


Well Transitive is in charge of the games area near spawn. You could probably work out something with him to add on to his complex.
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
November 10 2010 05:50 GMT
#1100
I just got a Minecraft account, my login name is hiitzfrank TL name OmgIRok
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1123
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC296
TKL 229
Rex134
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 39
ProTech33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
Yoon 44
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 20
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1284
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko371
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko702
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax174
Liquid`VortiX147
Liquid`RaSZi111
dupreeh72
Trikslyr69
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur694
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 42m
The PondCast
19h 42m
INu's Battles
20h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.