• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:49
CEST 05:49
KST 12:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8478 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 92

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 665 Next
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-25 05:29:28
October 25 2011 04:35 GMT
#1821
Play tested against MBI running 3 Lilianas, I played U/W Control. She's okay. I don't think she suddenly makes MBI amazing. More often than not, she doesn't resolve turns 3-6 and if she does, she's O-Ring-ed or Disperesed on the spot, though O-Ring kills your tempo and you'll probably lose to Lashwrithe on the next turn >_> Lashwrithe is seriously this whole deck.

When she does stick, her discard usually snagged my Think Twice or a Midnight Haunting. I think the worst case scenario I ran into all day was Specter hit at 4 and Liliana pitch, bringing me to 1 card in hand. I think she's much better against U/W Aggro decks than U/W Control Decks, at least in my opinion. She's really no different from any other planeswalker in that they can't stick or you'll lose...because they're planeswalkers. Turn 2 Distress is pretty nice though.

I really don't see MBI's plan against RDW. It's not a pretty matchup: Spikeshot Elder, Shrine, Arc Trail, Koth and Hero? I have a hard time believing that anyone thinks this is a favorable matchup. What this deck needs is Duress, man.

The deck is pretty prevalant at my store, so UB control has taken to boarding in Dismembers and Curse of Death's Hold(I know, right?) RDW is playing Burn the Impure, 4 Shrines and Dismember and WolfRunRamp is fine because it's good. And I've been playing Midnight Haunting - yeah...So take what I say with a grain of salt, maybe the store is just too ready for the deck.

Anyways, that concludes this bads review of MonoBlackInfect.

EDIT: I should point out that MBI definitely has a hand up on Kessig Wolf Run Ramp decks. I just think that WolfRunRamp is more sound.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
October 25 2011 16:58 GMT
#1822
I pretty much agree with your analysis. The only reason it is monoblack at all is because of lashwrithe.

MBI's plan against RDW is play a crusader and pray they don't have something to take it out. It really just boils down to whether they have the appropriate sideboard or not.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 25 2011 17:23 GMT
#1823
On October 26 2011 01:58 dignity wrote:
I pretty much agree with your analysis. The only reason it is monoblack at all is because of lashwrithe.

MBI's plan against RDW is play a crusader and pray they don't have something to take it out. It really just boils down to whether they have the appropriate sideboard or not.


More like play spellskite post-board and hope they'll spend two cards removing it, one of which is going to be aimed at your Lashwrithe or Inkmoth anyways.
Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 25 2011 23:56 GMT
#1824
On October 26 2011 02:23 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 01:58 dignity wrote:
I pretty much agree with your analysis. The only reason it is monoblack at all is because of lashwrithe.

MBI's plan against RDW is play a crusader and pray they don't have something to take it out. It really just boils down to whether they have the appropriate sideboard or not.


More like play spellskite post-board and hope they'll spend two cards removing it, one of which is going to be aimed at your Lashwrithe or Inkmoth anyways.


I dunno, Spellskite works well but against a Spikeshot Elder and Arc Trail, the interaction tends to be less effective.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 26 2011 03:33 GMT
#1825
On October 26 2011 08:56 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 02:23 Judicator wrote:
On October 26 2011 01:58 dignity wrote:
I pretty much agree with your analysis. The only reason it is monoblack at all is because of lashwrithe.

MBI's plan against RDW is play a crusader and pray they don't have something to take it out. It really just boils down to whether they have the appropriate sideboard or not.


More like play spellskite post-board and hope they'll spend two cards removing it, one of which is going to be aimed at your Lashwrithe or Inkmoth anyways.


I dunno, Spellskite works well but against a Spikeshot Elder and Arc Trail, the interaction tends to be less effective.


Makes the race harder for them.
Get it by your hands...
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 13:55:23
October 26 2011 13:54 GMT
#1826
Spellskites are actually not as good as you might think in such situations. Reason being is that you are not playing blue and so life is NOT a free resource when you are trying to race a deck. Also, ancient grudge puts you behind in both card advantage and tempo if you run Spellskites. RDW is the aggressor here, and so it is up to the MBI player to make something happen before he dies. RDW should be siding in their ancient grudges anyways to take our your inkmoths and lashwrithes.

It does make it harder for them to kill you, but you are trading tempo for this insurance, and it doesn't even stall them for that long.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 26 2011 14:39 GMT
#1827
On October 26 2011 22:54 dignity wrote:
Spellskites are actually not as good as you might think in such situations. Reason being is that you are not playing blue and so life is NOT a free resource when you are trying to race a deck. Also, ancient grudge puts you behind in both card advantage and tempo if you run Spellskites. RDW is the aggressor here, and so it is up to the MBI player to make something happen before he dies. RDW should be siding in their ancient grudges anyways to take our your inkmoths and lashwrithes.

It does make it harder for them to kill you, but you are trading tempo for this insurance, and it doesn't even stall them for that long.


Ancient Grudges that would have gone towards your Lashwrithes and Inkmoths now needs to be spent on your Spellskites instead seems bad?

How does it put you behind in card advantage?

Why are you not carving your hand in MBI to beat them down and put them on the defensive is the better question imo considering Virulent Wounds play a ghetto Searing Blaze role in that matchup.
Get it by your hands...
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 15:17:53
October 26 2011 14:49 GMT
#1828
Card advantage lost because ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them.

And I thought I already said that having enough removal in your starting hand to deal with RDW is not feasible. Virulent wounds and contagion clasps are good and all but RDW doesn't just run 1 toughness creatures. If anything they side out their one drops against you. Stromkirks are not very useful when they become detrimental against you. Arsonists, on the other hand, turn your own virulent wounds/clasps into self hornet stings.

Also, burn the impure becomes almost a 2-for-1 in the sense that they would get a bolt out of it.
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 26 2011 17:59 GMT
#1829
The real issue I've seen is, frankly, Koth. RDW could race fine, and it probably will, but I've seen enough players just resolve Shrine turn 2 and hold on to their burn spells until they can land Koth. There's almost nothing to say from that point on, Koth in at 4, two turns to emblem.

I mean, Koth doesn't show up every game. I imagine, he's pretty terrible to see though, if you play MBI.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 26 2011 17:59 GMT
#1830
On October 26 2011 23:49 dignity wrote:
Card advantage lost because ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them.

And I thought I already said that having enough removal in your starting hand to deal with RDW is not feasible. Virulent wounds and contagion clasps are good and all but RDW doesn't just run 1 toughness creatures. If anything they side out their one drops against you. Stromkirks are not very useful when they become detrimental against you. Arsonists, on the other hand, turn your own virulent wounds/clasps into self hornet stings.

Also, burn the impure becomes almost a 2-for-1 in the sense that they would get a bolt out of it.


Wat. So Ancient Grudges only gain Flashback when you have a Spellskite in play? What kind of logic is that? It's a 2 for 1 because of it's flashback not because you decided to board in Spellskite. It's coming in regardless of your Spellksite board or not.

How does Arsonist turn Wounds into a Hornet Stings? You're going to have to deal with the Arsonist at some point regardless, you can either take a few hits and then deal with it, or just pop a wound on it, take 1 and give them an infect counter.

This is why the vast majority of MBI players don't have a clue what they are doing.
Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 26 2011 18:10 GMT
#1831
I don't see how you possibly could not understand what he meant by "ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

It's clear what he means.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 26 2011 18:24 GMT
#1832
On October 27 2011 03:10 slyboogie wrote:
I don't see how you possibly could not understand what he meant by "ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

It's clear what he means.


No, this is what he means:

"Card advantage lost because ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

First of all, what card advantage? Better yet, why does it fucking matter? You just pointed a Grudge at your Spellskite instead of the Writhe or Inkmoth. Then he goes on to babble about life points like you had a choice in the matter. You can either lose those life points with no threats on the board, or you can lose those life points with a possibility of winning the game.

What I am saying is that his reasoning is flawed. He's saying Ancient Grudges are a two for one, therefore I don't want to bring in Spellskites, which is a flawed way of approaching Ancient Grudges out of their board.
Get it by your hands...
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
October 26 2011 18:40 GMT
#1833
On October 27 2011 03:24 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 03:10 slyboogie wrote:
I don't see how you possibly could not understand what he meant by "ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

It's clear what he means.


No, this is what he means:

"Card advantage lost because ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

First of all, what card advantage? Better yet, why does it fucking matter? You just pointed a Grudge at your Spellskite instead of the Writhe or Inkmoth. Then he goes on to babble about life points like you had a choice in the matter. You can either lose those life points with no threats on the board, or you can lose those life points with a possibility of winning the game.

What I am saying is that his reasoning is flawed. He's saying Ancient Grudges are a two for one, therefore I don't want to bring in Spellskites, which is a flawed way of approaching Ancient Grudges out of their board.


Exactly your last paragraph. Grudges are coming in regardless. His 2 for 1 is going to hit lash and inkmoth or spellskite and inkmoth/lash. Guess which one is better for you as MBI. How is this hard to understand.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 26 2011 18:46 GMT
#1834
On October 27 2011 03:40 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 03:24 Judicator wrote:
On October 27 2011 03:10 slyboogie wrote:
I don't see how you possibly could not understand what he meant by "ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

It's clear what he means.


No, this is what he means:

"Card advantage lost because ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

First of all, what card advantage? Better yet, why does it fucking matter? You just pointed a Grudge at your Spellskite instead of the Writhe or Inkmoth. Then he goes on to babble about life points like you had a choice in the matter. You can either lose those life points with no threats on the board, or you can lose those life points with a possibility of winning the game.

What I am saying is that his reasoning is flawed. He's saying Ancient Grudges are a two for one, therefore I don't want to bring in Spellskites, which is a flawed way of approaching Ancient Grudges out of their board.


Exactly your last paragraph. Grudges are coming in regardless. His 2 for 1 is going to hit lash and inkmoth or spellskite and inkmoth/lash. Guess which one is better for you as MBI. How is this hard to understand.


So umm, you don't side in Skites because they're siding in Grudges? What kind of shit is that? Their Grudges need to hit important shit, not Spellskite. Then by the same dumb logic, you would want to side out your Inkmoths and Writhes.

I would only agree IF you weren't dependent on those artifacts in the first place. You go from more lines of play to one shitty line of play.
Get it by your hands...
slyboogie
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3423 Posts
October 26 2011 18:54 GMT
#1835
I think you're like..MEGA overreacting. He's not saying "don't side in Spellskite, you're gonna get two for oned, dummy."

He's saying, "Be aware, Ancient Grudge has flashback, so you aren't totally safe just because you played Spellskite."

Your inference isn't right. Or at least it's way too over the top.
"We dug coal together." Boyd Crowder, Justified
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
October 26 2011 18:58 GMT
#1836
On October 27 2011 03:54 slyboogie wrote:
I think you're like..MEGA overreacting. He's not saying "don't side in Spellskite, you're gonna get two for oned, dummy."

He's saying, "Be aware, Ancient Grudge has flashback, so you aren't totally safe just because you played Spellskite."

Your inference isn't right. Or at least it's way too over the top.


More like, that shouldn't even need to be said in the first place...especially since I said it makes the race harder for the Red player. Then he's over there dwelling on the fact life isn't free against red (no shit sherlock), and there are ancient grudges (again like no shit sherlock).
Get it by your hands...
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 20:00:27
October 26 2011 19:50 GMT
#1837
I think Judicator just had a problem with him saying spellskite is card disadvantage because it turns ancient grudge into a 2 for 1. thats like saying having cards in hand turns mind rot into a 2 for 1. ancient grudge is a 2 for 1 unless you side out all the artifacts in your deck(or I guess all but 1)
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 23:54:28
October 26 2011 23:53 GMT
#1838
On October 27 2011 03:46 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 03:40 Risen wrote:
On October 27 2011 03:24 Judicator wrote:
On October 27 2011 03:10 slyboogie wrote:
I don't see how you possibly could not understand what he meant by "ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

It's clear what he means.


No, this is what he means:

"Card advantage lost because ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

First of all, what card advantage? Better yet, why does it fucking matter? You just pointed a Grudge at your Spellskite instead of the Writhe or Inkmoth. Then he goes on to babble about life points like you had a choice in the matter. You can either lose those life points with no threats on the board, or you can lose those life points with a possibility of winning the game.

What I am saying is that his reasoning is flawed. He's saying Ancient Grudges are a two for one, therefore I don't want to bring in Spellskites, which is a flawed way of approaching Ancient Grudges out of their board.


Exactly your last paragraph. Grudges are coming in regardless. His 2 for 1 is going to hit lash and inkmoth or spellskite and inkmoth/lash. Guess which one is better for you as MBI. How is this hard to understand.


So umm, you don't side in Skites because they're siding in Grudges? What kind of shit is that? Their Grudges need to hit important shit, not Spellskite. Then by the same dumb logic, you would want to side out your Inkmoths and Writhes.

I would only agree IF you weren't dependent on those artifacts in the first place. You go from more lines of play to one shitty line of play.


Go back to school and learn some reading comprehension, or take off your tin foil hat if you think everyone is disagreeing with you. I was supporting your point. I was saying you need to bring in the skites regardless of them siding in grudges because you're saving one of your more important cards in the process.

When I said exactly your last paragraph, what I meant was, I agree with your last paragraph. Not, "Your last paragraph is exactly what's wrong with this world and makes me want to torch the place" as you seem to be inferring.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 00:32:14
October 27 2011 00:31 GMT
#1839
On October 27 2011 08:53 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 03:46 Judicator wrote:
On October 27 2011 03:40 Risen wrote:
On October 27 2011 03:24 Judicator wrote:
On October 27 2011 03:10 slyboogie wrote:
I don't see how you possibly could not understand what he meant by "ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

It's clear what he means.


No, this is what he means:

"Card advantage lost because ancient grudges have flashback. It becomes a 2-for-1 for them."

First of all, what card advantage? Better yet, why does it fucking matter? You just pointed a Grudge at your Spellskite instead of the Writhe or Inkmoth. Then he goes on to babble about life points like you had a choice in the matter. You can either lose those life points with no threats on the board, or you can lose those life points with a possibility of winning the game.

What I am saying is that his reasoning is flawed. He's saying Ancient Grudges are a two for one, therefore I don't want to bring in Spellskites, which is a flawed way of approaching Ancient Grudges out of their board.


Exactly your last paragraph. Grudges are coming in regardless. His 2 for 1 is going to hit lash and inkmoth or spellskite and inkmoth/lash. Guess which one is better for you as MBI. How is this hard to understand.


So umm, you don't side in Skites because they're siding in Grudges? What kind of shit is that? Their Grudges need to hit important shit, not Spellskite. Then by the same dumb logic, you would want to side out your Inkmoths and Writhes.

I would only agree IF you weren't dependent on those artifacts in the first place. You go from more lines of play to one shitty line of play.


Go back to school and learn some reading comprehension, or take off your tin foil hat if you think everyone is disagreeing with you. I was supporting your point. I was saying you need to bring in the skites regardless of them siding in grudges because you're saving one of your more important cards in the process.

When I said exactly your last paragraph, what I meant was, I agree with your last paragraph. Not, "Your last paragraph is exactly what's wrong with this world and makes me want to torch the place" as you seem to be inferring.


I wasn't disagreeing with you Risen. I was pointing it out more clearly. Thanks for the reading comprehension joke. I was multi-tasking when I typed out my multiple posts on the same subject so I wasn't able to make it clearer in my first post on the topic.

And Orpheos, thanks for pointing that out too, because I know people didn't catch that.
Get it by your hands...
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 29 2011 02:28 GMT
#1840
http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?ID=10123

It's like he's yelling at me

Anyway, I think I'll try MBI, just a question, why run distress over despise? I guess distress gives more options, but I can't think of a deck that doesn't run an amazing creature. The 1 mana maybe is insignificant, since you don't have huge 2 drops, and you can always inkmoth turn 3 and still crusader to have both out for lastwrithe.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 215
ProTech128
Nina 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2231
Shuttle 1373
Bale 55
Dewaltoss 49
Snow 38
Noble 35
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor494
Other Games
summit1g8630
C9.Mang0325
PiGStarcraft324
ArmadaUGS59
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta18
• Letter146
• Response 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo767
• Stunt175
Other Games
• Scarra732
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 11m
OSC
18h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.