• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:06
CEST 04:06
KST 11:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7358 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 282

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 280 281 282 283 284 665 Next
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 13:40 GMT
#5621
What a productive discussion over a subject I know so little about! Awesome, I like helping .
I don't know what happened.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
January 26 2013 13:56 GMT
#5622
So do I It's good to discuss and play Magic again. (A month ago, I hadn't played since Innistrad, but I slipped back into it pretty quickly, and now it's almost like I never left, at least skill-wise.)
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
January 26 2013 15:24 GMT
#5623
Ok, so now that I'm more coherent: Last night, I didn't stick around for the pre-release, just did the FNM RTR draft, lost every single game (ended up with WAY too slow starting of a deck.)

However, it made me want to play a Rakdos deck, and sideline my Exalted for the time being.

So, with some help from a few of the veterans at the shop, I traded a Trostani foil from my third pack of the draft for some 50 cards worth of R/B, since a cool valuable collectors card does me a lot less good than cards I can actually play with. (My own decision. Most of the people who were ogling the foil were trying to trade me inane shit I currently have no use for.)

NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
January 26 2013 17:12 GMT
#5624
MTGO streams are sometimes pretty fun, especially the more talkative drafters that interact with viewers.

I started to set up a draft among some friends, but it's not yet sure wheter we get enough people for proper draft or if we just play sealed. Will probably crack a part from Gatecrash box too, though I hope to get trades going on to further build up my current semi-casual golgari deck. I'll probably try to make it into midrange if I can get cards to support the change, as of now it's only slightly tweaked Golgari Event Deck.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
January 26 2013 20:00 GMT
#5625
6-0 at my prerelease with Orzhov on the back of Obzedat and Duskmantle Seer plus a million extort guys and 5 removal spells.

Highlights:

Smiting my own Obzedat to extort the last point of health from an opponent.

Getting a win off of him playing Foundry Champion to turn on the 2 Executioner's Swings in my hand for the extort kill.

Doing 12 damage with only extort before actually attacking.

Orzhov treated me awesomely, I'll post a decklist when I feel like it (I left it in my car and just woke up, the prerelease was from midnight to 7am.)
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
January 26 2013 21:05 GMT
#5626
So I just had a scary thought... what if you mixed Orzhov and Dimir for a tri-color deck?

Then, you could just play control until you can Cipher Shadow Slice onto a Dark Revenant, and every time combat damage unleashes the Shadow Slice for 3, you could dump mana into stealing health?

Or am I missing something here?
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 26 2013 21:09 GMT
#5627
Yes thats a very fun archetype. It can be slow though.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
January 26 2013 21:10 GMT
#5628
Would the Dark Revenant retain the encoded spell if it died and went to the top of your library and came back?

iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 26 2013 21:27 GMT
#5629
No. As soon as a creature leaves play, all statuses of it are removed and if it returns to play it is considered a brand jew creature.

Think of creature spells as spells that summon a creature, not as actual creatures
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Narcind
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2489 Posts
January 26 2013 22:00 GMT
#5630
Brand jew indeed.

Also, pre release went ok-ish for me, 2-0 vs dimir, 1-2 vs gruul, 2-0 vs simic, 2-0 vs dimir, 1-2 vs gruul, 0-2 vs boros, I played dimir. Both the games I lost at the end were kind of because I just drew all lands all the time, but those are the kind of the decks I struggled with anyway, so it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

Top 8 ended up being 6 boros, 1 gruul, 1 orzhov. The guilds all seem fairly balanced except for boros which just fucks everything.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 26 2013 22:27 GMT
#5631
I went Boros Gruul midrange. I turn things sideways and throw my hand at my opponent. I pulled a Ball Lightning Helix and a second Foundry Champion, and then loaded up on 3drops.

First MAtch - Orzhov 1-0
This guy didn't know what Extort did, but signed up for Orzhov, and then played extremely slow. When 50 minutes hit I was 1 swing away from finally killing him, but he stalled out and I only got 1 point from the series. That was upsetting.

Second Match - Boros 2-0
This guy had no good pulls for Boros, and I felt bad but I beat him pretty quickly and then helped him build a new URG deck. He won the rest of his matches haha.

Third match - Simic deck 2-1
First game I pulled a Spark Elemental and a Wildwood Rebirth. 24 life swing means I win haha. 2nd game I pulled a spark elemental again, and it was 27-6 until he stabilized, had 5 evolve creatures out, and just slowly killed me with a 3/4 cloudfin raptor that let him draw every time it attacked. 3rd game I pulled two Halberdiers and two foundry champions - that was a quick game.

Fourth Match - Dimirzhov 2-0
First game he got stuck on no swamps, then when he did get one I nailed it with Frenzied Tilling. I got really lucky 2nd game, we were stalemated until I baited him into swinging by "accidentally" revealing that one of my cards in hand was a land. He swung for game, I naturalized his keyrune to survive with 1 hp and swung back to win next turn.

Fifth Match - Simic 2-1
God I hate Simic. First game I drew only plains all game. 2nd game I managed to hit a Turn 2 8 damage thanks to the +5/+1 bloodrushing guy - damn he's good in limited. After that I got double foundry champion out and cruised. And 3rd game went forever, once again I couldn't win until I baited him into a swing, this time he swung and I bloodrush blocked his trampler, leaving me at 3, then swung with four Ember Beasts (also really good in limited).

Overall: 9-2
Our LGS did rankings based on wins. I was really upset that I didn't manage to get 10 wins because my first opponent stalled, but I did end up tying for second. The only 10 win guy pulled some insane gruul things (3 burning tree emissaries and 3 spire tracers - wtf) and didn't lose a singe game, but I took home 4 packs as a prize, and pulled a Watery Grave, so I'm happy.

Next week my box comes in and I'll report all my GTC loot!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
DarthXX
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia998 Posts
January 26 2013 23:17 GMT
#5632
On January 27 2013 07:27 iGrok wrote:
I went Boros Gruul midrange. I turn things sideways and throw my hand at my opponent. I pulled a Ball Lightning Helix and a second Foundry Champion, and then loaded up on 3drops.

First MAtch - Orzhov 1-0
This guy didn't know what Extort did, but signed up for Orzhov, and then played extremely slow. When 50 minutes hit I was 1 swing away from finally killing him, but he stalled out and I only got 1 point from the series. That was upsetting.

Second Match - Boros 2-0
This guy had no good pulls for Boros, and I felt bad but I beat him pretty quickly and then helped him build a new URG deck. He won the rest of his matches haha.

Third match - Simic deck 2-1
First game I pulled a Spark Elemental and a Wildwood Rebirth. 24 life swing means I win haha. 2nd game I pulled a spark elemental again, and it was 27-6 until he stabilized, had 5 evolve creatures out, and just slowly killed me with a 3/4 cloudfin raptor that let him draw every time it attacked. 3rd game I pulled two Halberdiers and two foundry champions - that was a quick game.

Fourth Match - Dimirzhov 2-0
First game he got stuck on no swamps, then when he did get one I nailed it with Frenzied Tilling. I got really lucky 2nd game, we were stalemated until I baited him into swinging by "accidentally" revealing that one of my cards in hand was a land. He swung for game, I naturalized his keyrune to survive with 1 hp and swung back to win next turn.

Fifth Match - Simic 2-1
God I hate Simic. First game I drew only plains all game. 2nd game I managed to hit a Turn 2 8 damage thanks to the +5/+1 bloodrushing guy - damn he's good in limited. After that I got double foundry champion out and cruised. And 3rd game went forever, once again I couldn't win until I baited him into a swing, this time he swung and I bloodrush blocked his trampler, leaving me at 3, then swung with four Ember Beasts (also really good in limited).

Overall: 9-2
Our LGS did rankings based on wins. I was really upset that I didn't manage to get 10 wins because my first opponent stalled, but I did end up tying for second. The only 10 win guy pulled some insane gruul things (3 burning tree emissaries and 3 spire tracers - wtf) and didn't lose a singe game, but I took home 4 packs as a prize, and pulled a Watery Grave, so I'm happy.

Next week my box comes in and I'll report all my GTC loot!


Tisk tisk, you can't use bloodrush for blocks
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 23:50 GMT
#5633
Your prerelease in America seems different to the way we do it down here. We just played 4 matches 12am to 4am and each win grants 2 booster packs, so my 4 wins earned me 8 boosters as prizes on top of the initial 6 so that's 14 boosters for 40 bucks.

3 Thespian Stage, 1 Obzedat, 2 High Priest of Penance, 1 Clan Defiance, 1 Deathpact Angel, 1 Boros Reckoner were the ones that are worth mentioning. I got other crap like Diluvian Primordial and Biovisionary, but I quite like Gyre Sage too despite its low value.
I don't know what happened.
Narcind
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2489 Posts
January 27 2013 00:05 GMT
#5634
That's completely different from how we did it here. We started at 10 am, we had 8 rounds, where each round you are matched vs someone who's currently got the same score as you do (so after I'd won vs dimir, dimir and simic, and lost to gruul, I got matched vs a gruul player who was also 3-1). You're free to drop out at any point since 8 rounds is a lot, and I believe there were about 150-160 people there.

Once the 8 rounds are done, top 8 move on to bracket play, only players that made top 8 got any prizes as far as I know.
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 02:10:42
January 27 2013 01:00 GMT
#5635
I went 3-1 with a very grindy Orzhov deck, dodging red decks until the last match, where I played against a 3-0 Boros player who killed me in 5 and 4 turns during our two very short games. I feel a bit disappointed, because I felt that I had a very solid (if not particularly bomby) deck, but it stood no chance at all against starts like his game 2:

Boros Elite, Burning-Tree Emissary -> Burning-Tree Emissary -> Madcap Skills
Trust in Bayes.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 27 2013 01:48 GMT
#5636
On January 27 2013 08:50 Brocket wrote:
Your prerelease in America seems different to the way we do it down here. We just played 4 matches 12am to 4am and each win grants 2 booster packs, so my 4 wins earned me 8 boosters as prizes on top of the initial 6 so that's 14 boosters for 40 bucks.

3 Thespian Stage, 1 Obzedat, 2 High Priest of Penance, 1 Clan Defiance, 1 Deathpact Angel, 1 Boros Reckoner were the ones that are worth mentioning. I got other crap like Diluvian Primordial and Biovisionary, but I quite like Gyre Sage too despite its low value.

My LGS is pretty small, so they kind of do their own thing
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Rainofpain
Profile Joined December 2010
United States125 Posts
January 27 2013 01:58 GMT
#5637
I am here to announce Madcap Skills is Stab Wound power if not greater.
It`s hard to read bad players because they`re bad - Idra
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 02:40:33
January 27 2013 02:28 GMT
#5638
Slightly more complete tournament report. Chose Orzhov and opened Obzedat in my guild pack, Ogre Slumlord, Duskmantle Seer + foil Aurelia's Fury, Diluvian Primordial, Hellkite Tyrant, and Stomping Ground (which was promptly put into my Modern deck and never seen again).

Choosing between whether to splash the Fury or the Seer was the hardest decision in the entire pool. I went with the seer because he's a 4/4 flyer for 4 that can help me put pressure on the opponent whereas the rest of my deck was already slow and grindy (and thus can't take advantage of a massive tempo swing from Fury). I can also get him back with Treasury Thrull which was relevant once.

Deck:
+ Show Spoiler +

1x Treasury Thrull
1x Obzedat, Ghost Council
2x Executioner's Swing
2x Court Street Denizen
1x Grisly Spectacle
1x Knight Watch
1x Devour Flesh
1x Vizkopa Guildmage
1x Prophetic Prism
1x Knight of Obligation
2x Basilica Screecher
1x Cartel Aristocrat
1x Ogre Slumlord
1x Smite
1x Kingpin's Pet
1x Deathcult Rogue
1x Syndicate Enforcer
1x Righteous Charge
1x Basilica Guards
7x Swamp
6x Plains
2x Island
2x Orzhov Guildgate


I never sideboarded in any of my matches, though I do look back and question the inclusion of Righteous Charge given that it's a sorcery (a fact that I missed when I first included it), though it did win me 2 games.

Match 1:

Gruul deck: Game 1 had 2 Zuur Ta Swines to put on his 2/2 R: Give First Strike guy and took me down low early. Knight of Obligation and 2 Executioner's Swings held him off as well as his 2 keyrunes for long enough for me to extort/ping him to death with multiple Basilica Screechers and a Kingpin's Pet. Game 2 went by pretty quick because his only source of green was his 2 keyrunes, Seer + Basilica Guards and a few other cheap creatures sealed the deal.

Match 2:

Boros deck: Game 1 he came out of the gates fast with a guildmage and the 3/2 for 2, but bricked on the 3rd creature for enough turns for me to draw removal and set up my extort guys. My deck runs better on 8 mana than his. Game 2 he killed me on turn 5 after forcing me to chump with my Basilica Screecher and killing my other creature (I forget what it was, but it died). Game 3 I mulled to 5 and kept Guildgate, Screecher, Basilica Guards, Court Street, and Obzedat. I drew straight lands and was able to play Obzedat, but he kept building his board presence with a Guildmage and a Frontline Medic. On the last turn, he had Guildmage, Medic, and a 2/2 that got +something/+0 with Battalion tapped plus a chump blocker of little relevance. I had Knight of Obligation and an Obzedat that came back into play with Righteous Charge and Smite in my hand at 2 life. He was at 6. I played the Charge, extorted him, swung with both, he blocked Obzedat and I smited him before damage, extorting him for 1 and leaving him dead to the 4 damage from Knight. Closest game of the night.

Match 3:

Boros again, though he was playing more Green than White from what I saw. The games were pretty uneventful: he curved out, I had 2 removal spells and/or a 4 toughness blocker and a turn 5 Obzedat, he just couldn't beat it. Highlight of the match was me killing his Foundry Champion with Executioner's Swing, extorting him for 2, playing Treasury Thrull on my turn, he act of treasons it, gets his champion back, plays it, and I swing it again, extorting him for his last life point. I had him dead either way, but it was a classy way to end a game.

Match 4:

Boros again (64% of the people at the prerelease were Boros): Went up against a guy I'd seen there quite a few times, he ended up scooping to Obzedat when he saw it then keeping a 1 lander and not drawing a land 2 turns in a row followed by scoop. He was obviously on tilt from facing Obzedat twice in a row (and only winning his last match because his opponent failed to draw him one game and got stuck on 3 for the other).

Match 5: Dimir opponent: This guy was drunk as shit and by now it was nearly 6am. He missed an onboard kill with his guildmages 3 turns in a row, played his promo while I had nothing in the graveyard (it's P/T are = to # of cards in my GY so it instantly died), and got flooded game 1. Not a very satisfying match, though I did kill him with a combo of Extort for 3 and an activation of Vizkopa Guildmage (So he took a total of 6).

Match 6: ID. Ended up in 1st place because I only dropped 1 game.

Not the most satisfying series of matches, but my deck and pulls were excellent for the first time ever at a prerelease (though I did win DKA with just 2 copies of Lingering Souls and some solid commons). I did play side matches against some people of higher skill level and the games were much closer (I also lost a couple to that Dimir promo + Agoraphobia machine gunning my deck out of existence).
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 27 2013 04:34 GMT
#5639
Question: Which one do I leave out?

In my cube, I want 6 black/white spells and I have 7 options:
Deathbringer Liege
Divinity of Pride
Stillmoon Cavalier
Mortify
Unmake
Obzedat Ghost Council
Deathpact Angel

At the moment I decided Deathpact Angel (as much as it pains me) to be the weakest pick of these but I really want to put it back in the cube.

White: weenie creatures for RW WW/removal lifelink and 8 drop angels for UW control
Black: dredge/UB mill/some 1 and 2 drop aggro.
BW: no real theme, just aggressively costed creatures and removal I guess.
I don't know what happened.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
January 27 2013 04:47 GMT
#5640
Deathpact Angel is just bleh for Cube.

Anyways version 5 million (not really, closer to 10 though) of that Esper list. Still not sure about it, but I guess part of that is due to the fact that the scene is really volatile and its hard to come up with a base removal package (which I always feel like its the most important part of any UB/X deck).

+ Show Spoiler +

// Lands
4 [ISD] Isolated Chapel
4 [M13] Drowned Catacomb
3 [M13] Glacial Fortress
3 [RTR] Hallowed Fountain
2 [RTR] Island (1)
1 [AVR] Swamp (3)
1 [M13] Plains (4)
4 [GTC] Watery Grave
3 [ISD] Nephalia Drownyard
2 [GTC] Godless Shrine

// Creatures
3 [ISD] Snapcaster Mage
1 [M13] Augur of Bolas

// Spells
4 [RTR] Sphinx's Revelation
2 [DKA] Sorin, Lord of Innistrad
2 [AVR] Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
1 [RTR] Jace, Architect of Thought
4 [RTR] Supreme Verdict
2 [ISD] Dissipate
3 [M13] Jace, Memory Adept
1 [RTR] Detention Sphere
2 [ISD] Think Twice
1 [GTC] Devour Flesh
1 [GTC] Orzhov Charm
1 [GTC] Dimir Charm
2 [DKA] Tragic Slip
1 [RTR] Azorius Charm
2 [RTR] Ultimate Price

// Sideboard
SB: 2 [GTC] Devour Flesh
SB: 1 [M13] Oblivion Ring
SB: 1 [M13] Duress
SB: 2 [AVR] Terminus
SB: 1 [RTR] Dispel
SB: 1 [M13] Negate
SB: 2 [RTR] Cyclonic Rift
SB: 1 [DKA] Curse of Echoes
SB: 1 [ISD] Ghost Quarter
SB: 1 [GTC] Merciless Eviction
SB: 2 [AVR] Restoration Angel
Get it by your hands...
Prev 1 280 281 282 283 284 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings121
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 255
Bale 17
Terrorterran 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift6097
JimRising 729
Counter-Strike
taco 75
minikerr31
Other Games
summit1g11864
C9.Mang0330
PiLiPiLi10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1076
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP168
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 55m
Replay Cast
20h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.