• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:06
CEST 04:06
KST 11:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7384 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 281

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 279 280 281 282 283 665 Next
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 09:25 GMT
#5601
I'm a little worried about burst of strength, I would swap those out for those 4 cmc gargoyles. The burst of strength loses you a card for very little gain. The gargoyles will combat most flyers for you for flyer dominance.

It doesn't look too bad, you'll have to brute force your way to victory with bioshift/simic charm/wildwood rebirth. Good luck.
I don't know what happened.
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 09:30:51
January 26 2013 09:26 GMT
#5602
Don't forget simic keyrune proc's evolve. It's pretty good. And try protect your metroplise flyers, those 2 are your wincon lol.
I don't know what happened.
Jopz
Profile Joined January 2008
United States262 Posts
January 26 2013 09:32 GMT
#5603
On January 26 2013 18:26 Brocket wrote:
Don't forget simic keyrune proc's evolve. It's pretty good. And try protect your metroplise flyers, those 2 are your wincon lol.


Pretty sure activating the keyrune does NOT trigger evolve.
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 09:47 GMT
#5604
Oh you're right. I didn't get one in my prerelease but I thought it could.
I don't know what happened.
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 10:05:53
January 26 2013 10:05 GMT
#5605
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 26 2013 13:49 Brocket wrote:
Sorry for a long post.

The Gist

Went to the prerelease at midnight (Australia). I chose simic and won all 4 games, using just 2 rare (fathom mage and stolen identity) since I opened like 2 biovisionaries. Simic>Dimir >>rest imo.

Unfiltered thoughts:

2 were Gruul, one Dimir, one Orzhov. Of the three I felt Dimir was the strongest. This is contrary to a lot of things I heard from by googling/youtubing but here's my thoughts on each guild mechanic and I might post what cards I thought were effective later.

Gruul: Easy. They have access to very good one drops but the biggest problem playing as Gruul is that opponents will block you. I blocked every time with superior creature strength with my evolved creatures knowing that
a) If they chose to use bloodrush, it's a 1-1 trade and I'd be losing a 1 drop/2-drop and my creature will be blocking a lot of damage
b) I had a few 2cmc green revival spells which my dead creatures back into my hand anyway

Gruul is better off not using the bloodrush mechanic unless it's to save their key creature. Pit Fight is also quite a decent removal spell which I used in my simic deck for this.

Orzhov: Easy. They are more effective than Gruul given that they removal and defensive cards but they're not aggressively costed. The biggest problem is the mythic rare creatures but I suppose you can count yourself unlucky if you face an orzhov armed with bombs and you have none yourself. Quite common to see Orzhov players splash Red or Blue, one 3-1 orzhov player who lost to me splashed blue for some good effects.

Dimir: Really hard. The mill mechanic is strong. I feel that people won't draft dimir because of the internet's opinion and if you get given a pack of dimir then go for it. I was milled my whole deck twice and I would have died on the 3rd game had I not put in 41 cards (!!) and I killed him exactly 5 damage when he had 5 life when I had 0 cards in my library.

There is a number of cards that make it work and I apologise for not remembering the names but anyway:
The blue 2/3 card that mills 2 everytime you play a blue creature (they stack). He had 2 that milled for 4 per turn.
The blue 3/2 card that is unblockable and bounces creatures. Enables milling for 8 per turn with above (!!)
Wight of the Precinct Six (ended up being a 9/9 drop for 2 cmc)
Dimir promo card (ended up being a 26/26 when it was cast turn 7)
The UB cipher card that mills of 3
The black creature that enters play and mills till you draw land.

Simic: Awesome guild even if you don't get the mythics, I feel the uncommon/commons are bomby enough. You aim to get your small 1 drop evolves, the cloudfin raptor and experiment one to get to 3/4 and 3/3 with the following: crocanura, miming slime, shambleshark, drakewing krasis, ivy lane denizen. I wouldn't draft more than 1-2 cloudfin raptor and 1-2 experiment one because they're chump cards on turn 7 draw.


Some other key cards were pit fight and aetherize for soft removal, remember you can use pitfight for removal as you are blocking/attacking. Wildwood rebirth also made for safe trading.
And finally adaptive snapjaw, leyling phantom and stolen identity for finishers, the former guaranteeing to evolve and be evolved, the other for beefy damage for trading and evolving. Fathom mage was meh, simic charm and wild rebirth for protection but I would have drawn 2-3 cards when I did get it, I would have loved to have mixed fathom mage with bioshift to draw 5-6 cards for 1 mana but I did not get bioshift.

Boros: I duno lol. Played against one for funsies and I crushed him and my friend who went boros ended up 1 W 3 L. Don't like battalion for the 3-some, it's a useless ability for the first few turns and you just have vanilla cards and when you finally get it rolling, what will you do against superior simic evolved creatures? You'll be drafting stupid cards like armored transport and the token generators for battalion really limits you. Field medic and daring skyjek were my favourite cards of red/white that were uncommon/common. I disliked Boros in Gatecrash even though I love Red/White as my favourite color combo.


grats on 4-0, and thanks for giving me some confidence in my choice of dimir for tomorrow. I've felt a bit hesitant about it since there's so much negative output online but screw them time to go for it.
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 10:36 GMT
#5606
Hell yeh dimir is good. Unblockable mill ciphers. Also I lost a game to the dimir promo card enchanted with the +2/+2 unblockable as long as you control a gate and I got hit for 13 damage lol. Not to mention that mill indiscriminantly removes bombs from the opponents deck and gives 0 fucks, dimir would be my choice if I went again.
I don't know what happened.
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
January 26 2013 10:42 GMT
#5607
Afaik mill does nothing against the opponent deck by itself. You can say it removes bombs but it can also make them draw it faster. It's random luck, which is the same as normal draws.

If they have graveyard shenanigans it's bad. If they have deck manipulation it's good (screws their draws). If you completely mill them it wins the game
Revolutionist fan
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
January 26 2013 10:50 GMT
#5608
Lost match 1 1-2 game one my sprites did work. Games 2 and 3 I didn't drag my evolves and just got rolled hard. Won match 2 2-0 curved out nicely both games including a 6-6 fathom Mage in game 1.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
January 26 2013 10:50 GMT
#5609
Well, I've been working on a post-Gatecrash Esper build, and here's what I've got:

+ Show Spoiler +


Lands: 28

2 Island
4 Hallowed Fountain
1 Plains
1 Swamp
3 Drowned Catacomb
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Isolated Chapel
4 Nephalia Drownyard
2 Watery Grave
3 Godless Shrine

Spells:

2 Lingering Souls
2 Detention Sphere
2 Ultimate Price
4 Supreme Verdict
1 Terminus
3 Jace, Memory Adept
3 Sorin, Lord of Innistrad
1 Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
4 Think Twice
2 Dissipate
4 Sphinx's Revelation
2 Devour Flesh
2 Dimir Charm

Sideboard:

2 Detention Sphere
1 Ultimate Price
2 Terminus
2 Devour Flesh
2 Dispel
1 Cyclonic Rift
1 Essence Scatter
2 Negate
1 Dimir Charm
1 Unknown Card


My only real problem atm is the unknown card in the sideboard. I just don't know what to put in! All my matchups seem great with the board I have. I've got plenty of removal for aggro, I've got Detention Spheres and removal for midrange, and I've got plenty of counters for control decks.

Considering the current metagame on MWS where Jund is nearly non-existent and Bant Auras / Boros are very popular, I'm going to be going with +1 Devour Flesh, -1 Dimir Charm in the meantime (Replacing a Devour Flesh in the board with a Dimir Charm) but the list given is what I would expect to be playing if I wasn't on MWS.

What do you guys think?
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 10:57 GMT
#5610
Yeh it's possible they can draw a bomb with luck... But I feel that black has some good removal to that end, I'm confident black is best equipped ton remove potential threats, even if you might only get 2 or 3 kill spells.

The thing is that my deck pressured them with three 3 power flyers doing 9 damage a turn with trample by turn 5, and this dimir player had a very good chance of outracing my 9 damage/turn by pure mill, succeeding once and almost succeeding game 3 (I had 0 cards in my library when I killed him).

So I'm trying to say dimir decks can handle aggression with massive mill with unblockable and cipher and creature removal, and failing that walling with beefy consuming abberation + wight of precinct six (uncommon).

I don't know what happened.
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 11:07 GMT
#5611
Salivanth: Why not snapcaster mage?
I don't know what happened.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
January 26 2013 11:18 GMT
#5612
You mean in the maindeck, or in the sideboard?

In the maindeck, I've never really seen a need for it. The original deck I got for Esper control pre-GTC didn't run them, and I don't see a need to run them now.

In the sideboard, I can see it helping a bit, but I don't see it really filling any important gaps.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 11:26 GMT
#5613
I'm not sure what else to suggest, because I was going to suggest vampire hexmage to kill enemy planeswalkers but it's no longer standard but the worst I could imagine happening is a mirror match up or any deck that has no creatures where your kill spells would be dead in the water. I only know the rakdos one in RTR that specifically kills planeswalkers... but maybe bounce card that targets permanents that you can follow up by countering?
I don't know what happened.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
January 26 2013 12:02 GMT
#5614
Well, I've done some thinking, and here's where my thought process has gone:

I've got 4 Detention Sphere post-board to stop planeswalkers, but you do present a good point: I have a lot of dead cards in the mirror where the opponent isn't playing any creatures. With that in mind, I think I'll put in another anti-control card. I'm thinking of putting in an Obzedat. Obzedat would be extremely good in the mirror when my opponent sides out most or all of his creature removal, and it's immune to being locked down by Tamiyo. Only Sorin has the ability to actually stop him from swinging in for 5, which is enough to kill any Planeswalker the turn it's played.

The alternatives would be Curse of Death's Hold, since I've just realised it literally kills every "creature" in the Esper deck by denying Lingering Souls and Sorin vampires. It's also a strong card against Rakdos, giving it utility in multiple matchups. The other alternative I can think of being Curse of Echoes, rendering all their counterspells and non-Revelation draw spells useless. (And if they can't counter my cards, I can easily stop their Revelations.)

All in all, I'm leaning towards finding room for a pair of Curse of Death's Hold, since it's very useful against B/R aggro as well as control decks.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 12:10 GMT
#5615
Fucking smart.
I don't know what happened.
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 12:18 GMT
#5616
I can see Obzedat being a win condition against control decks. Having one won't hurt?

Curse of Death's Hold is very good too.. a little bit expensive though being a 5 drop... You're not afraid of 3+ toughness creatures after turn 6? I guess you have a tonne of kill spells ready for that. Are there any cheap (1CMC to 3CMC) mass removal cards that -X/-X all creatures?
I don't know what happened.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
January 26 2013 12:54 GMT
#5617
Drownyard is a better wincon against control.

Also fathom mage can't be a real card, drawing half my deck in a turn was notvremotely fair. Too bad I had like only one way to actually kil them.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 13:24:28
January 26 2013 13:12 GMT
#5618
On January 26 2013 21:18 Brocket wrote:
I can see Obzedat being a win condition against control decks. Having one won't hurt?

Curse of Death's Hold is very good too.. a little bit expensive though being a 5 drop... You're not afraid of 3+ toughness creatures after turn 6? I guess you have a tonne of kill spells ready for that. Are there any cheap (1CMC to 3CMC) mass removal cards that -X/-X all creatures?


The only control deck I'm actually worried about is the mirror, which doesn't run any creatures. So, no, I'm not worried about creatures. In the event that they board creatures in, I'll have Detention Spheres and Verdicts anyway. I won't take out the Verdicts since I can't guarantee drawing the Curse, and I need some way to kill creatures so I don't die to a thousand paper cuts from Lingering Souls. So even if they blindside me with Obzedat or something g2, I have answers even after siding out creature kill.

EDIT: To add some more about why I'm not worried about other control decks. There are, as far as I know, only two real control decks in the format, with the rest being classified as mid-range. You have Bant Control, and Esper Control. Bant is basically a mid-range deck compared to Esper. Esper has a better late-game. Both decks have Sphinx's Revelation, but Esper has:

More lands.
More planeswalkers.
4 Drownyards.
Jace, Memory Adept.

Thus, there is absolutely no way in HELL a Bant deck can win the Drownyard war. They only have one. Now let's look at how they CAN win. Resto Angel or Thragtusk. That's about it. I run Supreme Verdicts, uncounterable Wrath effects that they can't do anything about. And Thragtusk or it's token is shut down by Sorin or Tamiyo. Basically, it's like I have Luminarch Ascension from Zendikar. It forces an incredibly passive deck to try and do things, and turns them into a mid-range deck with more counters and less creatures. So I just need to board in a mix of control-deck counterspells and some Detention Spheres, and they're in serious trouble. I don't think I've actually lost to a Bant deck yet, and I've been playing this Esper deck for a couple of weeks.

Since Bant isn't a problem, by definition, the only control deck left to fear is Esper itself. Fortunately, my Negates are useful vs. mid-range decks, and Dispel comes in against any deck running blue, mid-range or control. So I don't actually have a single card in my sideboard that runs pure anti-control duty, which is good, because it's rare as hell on MWS.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Brocket
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia192 Posts
January 26 2013 13:18 GMT
#5619
Deathpact Angel looks interesting for mirror match up too. She can bypass Sorin to kill planeswalkers for 5 and she can survive kill spells for a 2 for 1, not to mention lingering souls nonsense. Wouldn't she be better than Obzedat for this goal.

@MC:The only drownyard in gatherer is nephalia drownyard which mills for 3 per turn for 3 mana.. I don't get it.

@Notsorry: get dem beats with the sprites. Are you using the gargoyles too?
I don't know what happened.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 13:34:23
January 26 2013 13:28 GMT
#5620
On January 26 2013 22:18 Brocket wrote:
Deathpact Angel looks interesting for mirror match up too. She can bypass Sorin to kill planeswalkers for 5 and she can survive kill spells for a 2 for 1, not to mention lingering souls nonsense. Wouldn't she be better than Obzedat for this goal.

@MC:The only drownyard in gatherer is nephalia drownyard which mills for 3 per turn for 3 mana.. I don't get it.

@Notsorry: get dem beats with the sprites. Are you using the gargoyles too?


Nephalia Drownyard is in fact Esper's primary win-condition versus control, and a perfectly valid win condition against other decks, too. 3 cards per turn is slow, but control decks don't need to be fast, and when you get to double-Drownyard territory, you'd be surprised at how quickly the pressure starts piling on. Once it's got control of the game, Esper doesn't care how long it takes to kill you, and if it can kill you with only lands, that frees up spots for more control cards, rendering you even more helpless. It can play draw-go with a dozen lands, and if you don't play anything that forces me to commit a bunch of mana, I can just tap 8 mana at the end of your turn and mill you for 6. And that happens every turn until you just run out of cards.

I was skeptical at first too. But I've won plenty of games purely through Drownyard, just ensuring there's no way for my opponent to get back into the game, and then milling for 6 a turn with double Drownyard. At that stage of the game, they're dead in half a dozen turns. And how else are you going to kill a deck that runs almost nothing but cards that stop you from dealing damage to it?

As for Deathpact Angel, you have a good point. That is a better card than Obzedat. Verdict won't actually kill that, I'd need Detention Sphere or double Verdict once it hit play. (Since I'd be siding out my kill spells in Game 2 unless Deathpact Angel becomes standard.) It is vulnerable to Tamiyo where Obzedat isn't, but even so, that's an acceptable trade, since Verdict is more common than Tamiyo.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Prev 1 279 280 281 282 283 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings121
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 270
Terrorterran 20
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift6097
JimRising 729
Counter-Strike
taco 75
minikerr30
Other Games
summit1g11864
C9.Mang0330
PiLiPiLi10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1090
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP170
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 54m
Replay Cast
20h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.