• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:45
CEST 09:45
KST 16:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7595 users

Minecraft thread - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 60 Next
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
August 18 2010 00:12 GMT
#241
Ahh crap, it's super hot here right now so I think my laptop overheated. I'll restart the server this evening when it cools off. Sorry bout that guys.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 18 2010 00:26 GMT
#242
New server version apparently, sadly not the inventory fix one:
http://notch.tumblr.com/post/966780852/minecraft-server-0-1-3-not-the-inventory-yet

Still trying to find ways to limit what can burn to stop griefers like that again
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 18 2010 00:49 GMT
#243
Fontong: should look at this:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1012&t=23483

Contains bucket and furnace fix, also stops fires. You'll need to run your server using the .jar though
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
August 18 2010 01:51 GMT
#244
still can't connect, what version should I be using.. Alpha right?
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
August 18 2010 01:56 GMT
#245
You trying to connect to the TL server? They are both down. The one in the OP is outdated and Fontong is cooling is computer down.
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
August 18 2010 01:59 GMT
#246
Ohh, damn. Want to plaaay!! ;D
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 18 2010 02:00 GMT
#247
Yes alpha, ie. the one at http://minecraft.net/game
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-18 09:03:21
August 18 2010 06:30 GMT
#248
As of 18:00KST:
-switched from wireless to ethernet. Hopefully there will be better lag/stability
-going to sleep, other OPs take care of the server
-using the anti-griefer/furnace/bucket fix

If you have other mods/fixes to add post it up.



Ok, I just got back and my room is much cooler now. Starting up the server once I get the new version and the bucket/furnace/fire fixes.

Edit: i'll mod you anillusion

OK Server is up!

Everyone read this there is a mod on the server now.)
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1012&t=23483
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Graham
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1259 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-18 06:41:02
August 18 2010 06:40 GMT
#249
On August 18 2010 15:30 Fontong wrote:
Ok, I just got back and my room is much cooler now. Starting up the server once I get the new version and the bucket/furnace/fire fixes.


Sweet! Thanks for stepping up and hosting the server by the way!
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 18 2010 11:05 GMT
#250
Can I be an op please :D
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Vikkekh
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden47 Posts
August 18 2010 12:27 GMT
#251
I had a crazy flying house in tree, and today it burned up
You're crazier than me, have a key!
anilusion
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden247 Posts
August 18 2010 17:23 GMT
#252
Got disconnected and can't reconnect. What's up?
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-18 22:39:52
August 18 2010 19:15 GMT
#253
(server's been up)

Required listening: http://www.8bitfm.com/

[image loading]

[image loading]
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 19 2010 01:46 GMT
#254
Phase 1 of the Undersea Tunnel Project completed!

The cool thing about those maps is, it actually looks like there is civilisation in that part of the map
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Shatter
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1401 Posts
August 19 2010 02:50 GMT
#255
On August 19 2010 10:46 ahswtini wrote:
Phase 1 of the Undersea Tunnel Project completed!

The cool thing about those maps is, it actually looks like there is civilisation in that part of the map
I thought the same thing. Also I like that we settled in a perfect little bay like a real city would.
anilusion
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden247 Posts
August 19 2010 03:02 GMT
#256
LOL the skybridge is huge :D
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-19 03:05:36
August 19 2010 03:04 GMT
#257
On August 19 2010 11:50 Shatter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2010 10:46 ahswtini wrote:
Phase 1 of the Undersea Tunnel Project completed!

The cool thing about those maps is, it actually looks like there is civilisation in that part of the map
I thought the same thing. Also I like that we settled in a perfect little bay like a real city would.

You're welcome :D i picked the location. ^^
FagelBagel
Profile Joined April 2010
United States63 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-19 03:30:36
August 19 2010 03:20 GMT
#258
Hey guys, just wanted to poke in and say this game is awesome. So much to do and learn, once you start playing you don't want to stop. I've played for around 5 days now and wanted to share what I have accomplished.


+ Show Spoiler +
This is the castle I have constructed:

[image loading]

It started out as a dirt shack in the side of the mountain. I slowly built it up to what it is now. Inside there is a small living quarters, entrance to my mine, a watchtower, and ladder to get on top of the walls.

[image loading]

This is the view of the watch tower from the front entrance of the castle. I use the watchtower at night to watch for baddies and during the day to find my way back home.

These are just shots of inside the castle from different perspectives.


[image loading]

[image loading]


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

This small room is where I do most of my work, it also serves as my stageing point before entering my mine.

[image loading]

This is my quarry, it was all mined out and used in the construction of my castle walls. You can see the staircase that leads down into the mine.

[image loading]

This is the first area of the mine, all of the mined out stone was used in the construction of the castle walls.

[image loading]

This is where the mine gets deeper. I have actually mined so far down that I have fallen beneath the map and died. It would take way too many screen shots to show, but this is the entrance to the deeper parts of the mine.

[image loading]


All of the above was my first project, and it is now complete. I then moved a good ways away from my castle and started to make an underwater complex with tunnels and mines. Here are screen shots of my progress so far. If you look closely, you can see the underwater corridors and tunnels from above the surface. As you can see, the tunnels are not complete yet. I have also made an underwater mine which you can access from the main room. I made windows that are below sea level, which seem to attract alot of animals :3. I can keep updating my progress further if any of you are interested.


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
August 19 2010 03:33 GMT
#259
On August 19 2010 12:20 FagelBagel wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to poke in and say this game is awesome. So much to do and learn, once you start playing you don't want to stop. I've played for around 5 days now and wanted to share what I have accomplished.


+ Show Spoiler +
This is the castle I have constructed:

[image loading]

It started out as a dirt shack in the side of the mountain. I slowly built it up to what it is now. Inside there is a small living quarters, entrance to my mine, a watchtower, and ladder to get on top of the walls.

[image loading]

This is the view of the watch tower from the front entrance of the castle. I use the watchtower at night to watch for baddies and during the day to find my way back home.

These are just shots of inside the castle from different perspectives.


[image loading]

[image loading]


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

This small room is where I do most of my work, it also serves as my stageing point before entering my mine.

[image loading]

This is my quarry, it was all mined out and used in the construction of my castle walls. You can see the staircase that leads down into the mine.

[image loading]

This is the first area of the mine, all of the mined out stone was used in the construction of the castle walls.

[image loading]

This is where the mine gets deeper. I have actually mined so far down that I have fallen beneath the map and died. It would take way too many screen shots to show, but this is the entrance to the deeper parts of the mine.

[image loading]


All of the above was my first project, and it is now complete. I then moved a good ways away from my castle and started to make an underwater complex with tunnels and mines. Here are screen shots of my progress so far. If you look closely, you can see the underwater corridors and tunnels from above the surface. As you can see, the tunnels are not complete yet. I have also made an underwater mine which you can access from the main room. I made windows that are below sea level, which seem to attract alot of animals :3. I can keep updating my progress further if any of you are interested.


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




That is freaking amazing.

Is there a reason why I can't break my way out of the spawn point sand? Do I need special privileges?

Also, do you guys want to set up an IRC channel?
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
August 19 2010 04:55 GMT
#260
On August 19 2010 12:33 shindigs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2010 12:20 FagelBagel wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to poke in and say this game is awesome. So much to do and learn, once you start playing you don't want to stop. I've played for around 5 days now and wanted to share what I have accomplished.


+ Show Spoiler +
This is the castle I have constructed:

[image loading]

It started out as a dirt shack in the side of the mountain. I slowly built it up to what it is now. Inside there is a small living quarters, entrance to my mine, a watchtower, and ladder to get on top of the walls.

[image loading]

This is the view of the watch tower from the front entrance of the castle. I use the watchtower at night to watch for baddies and during the day to find my way back home.

These are just shots of inside the castle from different perspectives.


[image loading]

[image loading]


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

This small room is where I do most of my work, it also serves as my stageing point before entering my mine.

[image loading]

This is my quarry, it was all mined out and used in the construction of my castle walls. You can see the staircase that leads down into the mine.

[image loading]

This is the first area of the mine, all of the mined out stone was used in the construction of the castle walls.

[image loading]

This is where the mine gets deeper. I have actually mined so far down that I have fallen beneath the map and died. It would take way too many screen shots to show, but this is the entrance to the deeper parts of the mine.

[image loading]


All of the above was my first project, and it is now complete. I then moved a good ways away from my castle and started to make an underwater complex with tunnels and mines. Here are screen shots of my progress so far. If you look closely, you can see the underwater corridors and tunnels from above the surface. As you can see, the tunnels are not complete yet. I have also made an underwater mine which you can access from the main room. I made windows that are below sea level, which seem to attract alot of animals :3. I can keep updating my progress further if any of you are interested.


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




That is freaking amazing.

Is there a reason why I can't break my way out of the spawn point sand? Do I need special privileges?

Also, do you guys want to set up an IRC channel?

Afaik the spawnpoints are unbuildable(though OPs can build there now that we installed the mod) as an anti-griefing measure. Imagine spawning only to find that a griefer turned that spawn point into a fall all the way to the bedrock.

It would be awesome if you set up IRC. That way when I accidentally overheat/blow up/crash the server I can just tell you guys. Just post it up here.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 721
Hyun 56
NotJumperer 38
Bale 31
Killer 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto158
League of Legends
JimRising 494
Counter-Strike
edward31
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g8218
olofmeister725
Coldzera 702
ceh9527
Happy213
Sick159
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush963
• Jankos746
• Stunt363
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 15m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.