I'm sad for whoever had that tree house.. it looked awesome, and also Han's tree house by the lake.. rip. :'(
![[image loading]](http://i38.tinypic.com/104rtjs.png)
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Polarn
Norway96 Posts
I'm sad for whoever had that tree house.. it looked awesome, and also Han's tree house by the lake.. rip. :'( ![]() | ||
|
Deleted User 39582
317 Posts
![]() ![]() In better news, the water city is coming along nicely ![]() | ||
|
Graham
Canada1259 Posts
All it takes is one person to torch everything. ![]() | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
| ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
66.27.116.26 server at all failed to connect to server - "unknown host" for the other ip in the OP it says "connection refused: connect" | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
| ||
|
ScytheMan01
United States114 Posts
| ||
|
anilusion
Sweden247 Posts
| ||
|
Fontong
United States6454 Posts
| ||
|
Noe
Sweden80 Posts
![]() | ||
|
pokeyAA
United States936 Posts
| ||
|
CTStalker
Canada9720 Posts
I don't know a lot about the server controls, but can you guys enable more mods? There isn't much you can do, other than banning the griefers or, maybe requiring a password to get in. | ||
|
Fontong
United States6454 Posts
Yeah i dont think you can password protect it. I've enabled 3 other mods besides myself, the only problem is that I need more mods to do nighttime. If there are any EU/other timezones besides NA people who want to mod please PM me. And yeah, I banned/ipbanned the griefer. Edit: a TLer according to chill, but he didnt give out the name | ||
|
pokeyAA
United States936 Posts
| ||
|
Shatter
United States1401 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Whole
United States6046 Posts
On August 18 2010 02:20 ahswtini wrote: Can we disable everything but wood trunks from burning? That means planks don't burn This. I can't wait for multiplayer to stop being buggy and to get monsters to work...it will be so fun...especially when the world develops. | ||
|
anilusion
Sweden247 Posts
Also, I'd like to be a mod. I'm in CEST time zone. Been online most of the day :D | ||
|
SheepKiller
United States74 Posts
| ||
|
anilusion
Sweden247 Posts
| ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|