• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6438 users

Minecraft thread - Page 11

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 60 Next
anilusion
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden247 Posts
August 17 2010 00:33 GMT
#201
How do I connect to servers other than public ones?
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
August 17 2010 01:35 GMT
#202
On August 17 2010 09:33 anilusion wrote:
How do I connect to servers other than public ones?


What do you mean? The only way to connect to SMP servers are through IP addresses
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
anilusion
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden247 Posts
August 17 2010 01:41 GMT
#203
I mean how do I connect to a server not on the server list? I want to connect to the IP linked in the OP.
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
August 17 2010 01:53 GMT
#204
You can only connect to SMP if you own the Alpha version of the game, you can't play it through Minecraft Classic.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 08:36:48
August 17 2010 02:03 GMT
#205
Edit: Server is up. It isn't lagging, I think.
I wasn't able to change the spawnpoint, Omen doesn't work for SMP maps.

Hi, reseting server and stuff to try and fix lag. I'll try to see why it is lagging when I'm not there.

I'm also going to change the spawn.

On August 17 2010 10:41 anilusion wrote:
I mean how do I connect to a server not on the server list? I want to connect to the IP linked in the OP.

Server in the op isn't running. Use mine: 66.27.116.26
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
anilusion
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden247 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 02:46:24
August 17 2010 02:34 GMT
#206
Okay, but how do I connect to an IP?

EDIT: Or do I have to buy the game before I can play with you guys? I'm planning to buy it first thing tomorrow.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
August 17 2010 03:44 GMT
#207
On August 17 2010 11:34 anilusion wrote:
Okay, but how do I connect to an IP?

EDIT: Or do I have to buy the game before I can play with you guys? I'm planning to buy it first thing tomorrow.

Yeah you need the Alpha version to play with us, which you have to buy.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Deleted User 39582
Profile Joined August 2008
317 Posts
August 17 2010 05:39 GMT
#208
omg, the other day i was playing on this multiplayer server. Lots of regular users, low ping. All good, right?
So I build this sweet water temple + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
but because it's a EU server, there's noone else online. Someone suddenly logs in and starts torching everything. Luckily, I'm building with stone, so my stuff is safe right? He logs out, and the server admin logs in and loads a backup. Later I try to log in and find I'm banned.

There is no justice on the internet!
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
August 17 2010 06:23 GMT
#209
Shit gigantic fail guys, backed up the server by accidentally drag n dropping the world folder while it was running. Should be up momentarily.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Dojous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States36 Posts
August 17 2010 06:28 GMT
#210
On August 17 2010 15:23 Fontong wrote:
Shit gigantic fail guys, backed up the server by accidentally drag n dropping the world folder while it was running. Should be up momentarily.


Haha I was wondering what happened! Everyone who wants to join an aesthetically pleasing city filled with like minded builders then join Fontong's server!! Follow the land mark and the arrow when you spawn to find the main city. Be mindful of all of our creations and structures for there is plenty of room for development!
There's smoke in my iris but I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids
Uriel_SVK
Profile Joined April 2010
Slovakia427 Posts
August 17 2010 06:43 GMT
#211
On August 17 2010 15:28 Dojous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2010 15:23 Fontong wrote:
Shit gigantic fail guys, backed up the server by accidentally drag n dropping the world folder while it was running. Should be up momentarily.


Haha I was wondering what happened! Everyone who wants to join an aesthetically pleasing city filled with like minded builders then join Fontong's server!! Follow the land mark and the arrow when you spawn to find the main city. Be mindful of all of our creations and structures for there is plenty of room for development!


Gonna join you after inventory, chests and monsters will be working. I hope for a patch this week...
Thratur
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada917 Posts
August 17 2010 06:45 GMT
#212
Is Fontong's server running right now? I can't connect to it
pokeyAA
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States936 Posts
August 17 2010 08:09 GMT
#213
I got in just fine , had 4-5 ppl in there. Good to see creations popping up!
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 09:08:55
August 17 2010 08:11 GMT
#214
On August 17 2010 15:45 Thratur wrote:
Is Fontong's server running right now? I can't connect to it

Still having problems? Any error message?

Double check the IP?

Edit: my bad!
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Thratur
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada917 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 08:34:13
August 17 2010 08:32 GMT
#215
Yeah I checked the IP a hundred times... It still says "Failed to connect to the server" and I have no idea why since I have no firewall...

I can't ping you either...

EDIT : Nevermind, the IP you gave in the post earlier on this page is wrong. The one in the OP is fine though. Please fix that one loool
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
August 17 2010 09:09 GMT
#216
I saw an LP of the game, I found it quite fascinating. Especially the sheer scope of the world. The guy said that (although the game is not infinitely large), in comparison, it is 8 times larger then the Earth. It being even twice as large would be plenty but man. I plan on trying it out eventually in the future. I have a few ideas in mind to try out. Will see, will see.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
Shatter
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1401 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-17 11:31:24
August 17 2010 10:54 GMT
#217
Fontong's server has a lot of amazing stuff people built. Added my own underground entrance to a cove which leads to tower surrounded by a moat with an island+my house on top (sounds cooler than actually is >< ). Still have to do some touch ups though.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 17 2010 11:35 GMT
#218
Slowly working on my island...
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
August 17 2010 15:05 GMT
#219
On August 17 2010 18:09 Nilrem wrote:
I saw an LP of the game, I found it quite fascinating. Especially the sheer scope of the world. The guy said that (although the game is not infinitely large), in comparison, it is 8 times larger then the Earth. It being even twice as large would be plenty but man. I plan on trying it out eventually in the future. I have a few ideas in mind to try out. Will see, will see.

I read that too, but by the time you get even close to the size of earth your HD would be full.
AeTheReal
Profile Joined June 2009
United States108 Posts
August 17 2010 15:11 GMT
#220
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM524
TaKeTV 189
IndyStarCraft 95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1860
RotterdaM 524
ByuN 231
MaxPax 99
IndyStarCraft 95
BRAT_OK 73
UpATreeSC 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3733
Shuttle 881
Stork 372
Mini 324
Rush 298
EffOrt 294
Horang2 244
actioN 240
Mind 155
Mong 110
[ Show more ]
910 82
hero 64
Zeus 63
Dewaltoss 62
Snow 54
Barracks 49
Shinee 46
JYJ 37
sorry 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 23
Killer 19
Terrorterran 17
Sexy 15
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5779
qojqva2637
Counter-Strike
fl0m4518
Fnx 690
Other Games
singsing2359
Beastyqt599
ceh9480
Hui .220
XaKoH 154
Trikslyr73
QueenE51
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.