• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:43
CEST 15:43
KST 22:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7583 users

Diablo III General Discussion - Page 249

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 1109 Next
ParanoiaHoT
Profile Joined August 2010
United States103 Posts
August 19 2011 19:30 GMT
#4961
On August 20 2011 04:11 Bibdy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 14:48 Goobus wrote:
On August 19 2011 14:16 Knuppe wrote:

1) Max resistance 139? What is up with that? Do you think they changed resistance to a flat number instead of percentage? Or will it mean resistance, with some extra percentages in case some monsters have something like a "lower resist" curse?

2) %ED changes from 100 to 500. DPS from 3.45 to 1908, critical hit from 3 ro a whopping 261.
However, damage reduction changes from 50% to ... 56%? Armour class goes up by a factor of 100 and damage reduction goes up what, 12%?


1. Its like wow, you have a flat number and when you hover mouse over it shows % reduction.
(I would assume)
2. DPS just looks seriously high.. white attacks at almost 2k DPS wtf!! Even with 60% reduction its way way too high!


How can you even presume to say whether it's high or low without knowing the HP of the monsters..?


Blizzard are doing it all wrong! 2000 DPS makes no sense! That's how much damage my Warlock did in Sunwell! That was nearly four years after release!! DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOUR YEARS BEFORE DIABLO 3 CONTENT IS FINALLY DIFFICULT!?!?!?111

Thought processes like this is why we can't have nice things.


Made me lol.
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
August 19 2011 21:04 GMT
#4962
Diablo just tweeted that if they win the peoples choice award they will maybe release beta, I cant link the tweet cause these work computers suck. Can anyone confirm for me.
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 21:11:32
August 19 2011 21:07 GMT
#4963
On August 20 2011 06:04 Tag wrote:
Diablo just tweeted that if they win the peoples choice award they will maybe release beta, I cant link the tweet cause these work computers suck. Can anyone confirm for me.


http://d3cauldron.com/2011/08/if-diablo-3-win-peoples-choice-award-beta-will-be-released/

http://twitter.com/#!/diablo

vote here:
http://uk-microsites.ign.com/ign-pca/
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 19 2011 21:13 GMT
#4964
ofc they gonna release the beta if they win, they will also release it if they dont.
Noone said anything about the when.
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 21:16:37
August 19 2011 21:16 GMT
#4965
On August 20 2011 06:13 LaNague wrote:
ofc they gonna release the beta if they win, they will also release it if they dont.
Noone said anything about the when.


I voted for GW2 because I thought what Blizz did was cheap Also, I think GW2 needs more hype! D3 has enough
Ondas
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil54 Posts
August 19 2011 21:23 GMT
#4966
Awh blizz, why you gotta be so mad about screwing the poll, now everyone will vote for you. (with even more power on the clicking-finger)
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 21:48:23
August 19 2011 21:44 GMT
#4967
On August 20 2011 01:53 Sm3agol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 00:20 andrewlt wrote:
On August 19 2011 15:07 Serpico wrote:
It feels like the wow team is working on the armor, but I think diablo is the kind of game where intricate designs and more minimal spikes and crap work better. Stuff that is detailed but more practical looking.



Yeah, I didn't really mind the colors. Higher tier is supposed to be shiny, even if it's dark shiny. It's all the spikes and crap. It looks too much like a plastic toy. I just can't help but think parts of the armor are going to come off, get stuck in a door, cause the character to trip, etc.

We're talking about characters that shoot fireballs out of their hands and descend to hell and kill demons and such. Realism is not #1 on the list.



Even characters in a fantasy setting must adhere to real world standards of believability. Ever wonder why melee characters are almost always bigger and more muscular than their spellcasting counterparts?

Sorry, I really dislike the WoW-style overexaggerated armor, especially the oversized shoulders. I'm not asking for realistic. That's a ridiculous straw-man argument. All I'm asking is for it not to look like it belongs inside a Happy Meal. Something like Naruto or Bleach is the farthest I'm willing to go for anime-style. I think more Western style fantasy is more suited to Diablo.
Cite
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia251 Posts
August 19 2011 22:43 GMT
#4968
On August 20 2011 06:07 Wesso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 06:04 Tag wrote:
Diablo just tweeted that if they win the peoples choice award they will maybe release beta, I cant link the tweet cause these work computers suck. Can anyone confirm for me.


http://d3cauldron.com/2011/08/if-diablo-3-win-peoples-choice-award-beta-will-be-released/

http://twitter.com/#!/diablo

vote here:
http://uk-microsites.ign.com/ign-pca/


Ugh that's just soo cruel by blizzard but must vote for even slight chance of it being possible!
FacelessVoid
Profile Joined August 2011
United States408 Posts
August 19 2011 22:50 GMT
#4969
As much as I love D3, I voted Dota 2.
Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
August 19 2011 23:02 GMT
#4970
To blizz:
Well... it is going to be very hard for the general public to vote for your game without a beta to even try things out! At least we know Dota2 is going to be like Dota...
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12016 Posts
August 19 2011 23:53 GMT
#4971
On August 20 2011 01:53 Sm3agol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 00:20 andrewlt wrote:
On August 19 2011 15:07 Serpico wrote:
It feels like the wow team is working on the armor, but I think diablo is the kind of game where intricate designs and more minimal spikes and crap work better. Stuff that is detailed but more practical looking.



Yeah, I didn't really mind the colors. Higher tier is supposed to be shiny, even if it's dark shiny. It's all the spikes and crap. It looks too much like a plastic toy. I just can't help but think parts of the armor are going to come off, get stuck in a door, cause the character to trip, etc.

We're talking about characters that shoot fireballs out of their hands and descend to hell and kill demons and such. Realism is not #1 on the list.


Well, than lets use not realism, but believeability. It is pretty hard to believe that someone would use a uselessly large clunky armor instead of something that is actually able to deflect blows. Also, it is usually good practice to not have ruleless magic creep into every other part of a story, because otherwise you just end up with "lol its magic", which is not very exciting generally. A bucket should still be bucket-shaped and believably able to hold water without "Its magic, it does not need to have a bottom" In the same way, an armor should believably be a useful design for defending people.

Or, if magic is doing all of the defending anyways, why are people not running around in the most comfortable clothing possible?
Rybka
Profile Joined March 2010
United States836 Posts
August 20 2011 01:04 GMT
#4972
On August 20 2011 07:50 FacelessVoid wrote:
As much as I love D3, I voted Dota 2.


I also feel the same way. I voted for Battlefield 3.

When I saw the Caspian Boarder trailer I got goosebumps. It's chaotic, intense... hits HARD.
When I saw the latest round of the DotA International comp, I was on the edge of my seat.

D3... I mean, TBH, I was insanely pumped ~ 6 weeks ago when they first announced the beta was "soon." Everything I've seen since then has been overshadowed by other games.

SC2 is amazing, but Blizz has serious comp in every genre but RTS now. They can't do "lol coming soon" and then wait 5-12 months like they used to.
"I like winter, you can put a beer outside of the window and come back later to have it nice and cold. But in Belgium, it'd better be the 3rd floor window." -Rowa
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
August 20 2011 01:32 GMT
#4973
As much as I am looking forward to d3, I couldn't possibly have voted for it with a straight face.
Chance favors the prepared mind.
jimmyjingle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States472 Posts
August 20 2011 02:29 GMT
#4974
in line with blizzard's all-encompassing MMR, diablo 3 is to require IQ test before being placed in online pvp/group matchmaking.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/blizzard-required-iq-test?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: diabloincgamers (Diablo IncGamers News Feed)
I get brain like a skull
jimmyjingle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States472 Posts
August 20 2011 03:05 GMT
#4975
On August 20 2011 10:04 Rybka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 07:50 FacelessVoid wrote:
As much as I love D3, I voted Dota 2.


I also feel the same way. I voted for Battlefield 3.

When I saw the Caspian Boarder trailer I got goosebumps. It's chaotic, intense... hits HARD.
When I saw the latest round of the DotA International comp, I was on the edge of my seat.

D3... I mean, TBH, I was insanely pumped ~ 6 weeks ago when they first announced the beta was "soon." Everything I've seen since then has been overshadowed by other games.

SC2 is amazing, but Blizz has serious comp in every genre but RTS now. They can't do "lol coming soon" and then wait 5-12 months like they used to.

by that logic, what PC action/rpg is blizzard competing with?... besides, blizzard is even looser with their marketing than apple.
I get brain like a skull
Rybka
Profile Joined March 2010
United States836 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 04:41:51
August 20 2011 04:35 GMT
#4976
On August 20 2011 12:05 jimmyjingle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 10:04 Rybka wrote:
On August 20 2011 07:50 FacelessVoid wrote:
As much as I love D3, I voted Dota 2.


I also feel the same way. I voted for Battlefield 3.

When I saw the Caspian Boarder trailer I got goosebumps. It's chaotic, intense... hits HARD.
When I saw the latest round of the DotA International comp, I was on the edge of my seat.

D3... I mean, TBH, I was insanely pumped ~ 6 weeks ago when they first announced the beta was "soon." Everything I've seen since then has been overshadowed by other games.

SC2 is amazing, but Blizz has serious comp in every genre but RTS now. They can't do "lol coming soon" and then wait 5-12 months like they used to.

by that logic, what PC action/rpg is blizzard competing with?... besides, blizzard is even looser with their marketing than apple.


http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1188860p1.html
and to a lesser extent
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=250781&currentpage=42

"I like winter, you can put a beer outside of the window and come back later to have it nice and cold. But in Belgium, it'd better be the 3rd floor window." -Rowa
jimmyjingle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States472 Posts
August 20 2011 04:39 GMT
#4977
On August 20 2011 13:35 Rybka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 12:05 jimmyjingle wrote:
On August 20 2011 10:04 Rybka wrote:
On August 20 2011 07:50 FacelessVoid wrote:
As much as I love D3, I voted Dota 2.


I also feel the same way. I voted for Battlefield 3.

When I saw the Caspian Boarder trailer I got goosebumps. It's chaotic, intense... hits HARD.
When I saw the latest round of the DotA International comp, I was on the edge of my seat.

D3... I mean, TBH, I was insanely pumped ~ 6 weeks ago when they first announced the beta was "soon." Everything I've seen since then has been overshadowed by other games.

SC2 is amazing, but Blizz has serious comp in every genre but RTS now. They can't do "lol coming soon" and then wait 5-12 months like they used to.

by that logic, what PC action/rpg is blizzard competing with?... besides, blizzard is even looser with their marketing than apple.


http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1188860p1.html
and to a lesser extent
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=25078


diablo 3 will be competing with an ancient gaming mouse?
I get brain like a skull
Rybka
Profile Joined March 2010
United States836 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 04:48:53
August 20 2011 04:41 GMT
#4978
On August 20 2011 13:39 jimmyjingle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 13:35 Rybka wrote:
On August 20 2011 12:05 jimmyjingle wrote:
On August 20 2011 10:04 Rybka wrote:
On August 20 2011 07:50 FacelessVoid wrote:
As much as I love D3, I voted Dota 2.


I also feel the same way. I voted for Battlefield 3.

When I saw the Caspian Boarder trailer I got goosebumps. It's chaotic, intense... hits HARD.
When I saw the latest round of the DotA International comp, I was on the edge of my seat.

D3... I mean, TBH, I was insanely pumped ~ 6 weeks ago when they first announced the beta was "soon." Everything I've seen since then has been overshadowed by other games.

SC2 is amazing, but Blizz has serious comp in every genre but RTS now. They can't do "lol coming soon" and then wait 5-12 months like they used to.

by that logic, what PC action/rpg is blizzard competing with?... besides, blizzard is even looser with their marketing than apple.


http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1188860p1.html
and to a lesser extent
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=25078


diablo 3 will be competing with an ancient gaming mouse?


fixed >_<

Look I'm not saying D3 doesn't look awesome, but weeks upon weeks of radio silence coupled with hundreds of pages of threads about RMAH/color scheme bitching has really taken things back a notch imho. I think Blizz announced that the beta was coming "soon" way too early.

Meanwhile, games like BF3, DotA2, Rage, and Dead Island are coming out. People are pumped and the games look great.
"I like winter, you can put a beer outside of the window and come back later to have it nice and cold. But in Belgium, it'd better be the 3rd floor window." -Rowa
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12016 Posts
August 20 2011 04:45 GMT
#4979
On August 20 2011 13:39 jimmyjingle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 13:35 Rybka wrote:
On August 20 2011 12:05 jimmyjingle wrote:
On August 20 2011 10:04 Rybka wrote:
On August 20 2011 07:50 FacelessVoid wrote:
As much as I love D3, I voted Dota 2.


I also feel the same way. I voted for Battlefield 3.

When I saw the Caspian Boarder trailer I got goosebumps. It's chaotic, intense... hits HARD.
When I saw the latest round of the DotA International comp, I was on the edge of my seat.

D3... I mean, TBH, I was insanely pumped ~ 6 weeks ago when they first announced the beta was "soon." Everything I've seen since then has been overshadowed by other games.

SC2 is amazing, but Blizz has serious comp in every genre but RTS now. They can't do "lol coming soon" and then wait 5-12 months like they used to.

by that logic, what PC action/rpg is blizzard competing with?... besides, blizzard is even looser with their marketing than apple.


http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1188860p1.html
and to a lesser extent
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=25078


diablo 3 will be competing with an ancient gaming mouse?


Well, they probably won't expect that they have to. And i am pretty sure that they have no idea how to deal with it. Perfect trap.
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
August 20 2011 07:32 GMT
#4980
On August 20 2011 13:41 Rybka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 13:39 jimmyjingle wrote:
On August 20 2011 13:35 Rybka wrote:
On August 20 2011 12:05 jimmyjingle wrote:
On August 20 2011 10:04 Rybka wrote:
On August 20 2011 07:50 FacelessVoid wrote:
As much as I love D3, I voted Dota 2.


I also feel the same way. I voted for Battlefield 3.

When I saw the Caspian Boarder trailer I got goosebumps. It's chaotic, intense... hits HARD.
When I saw the latest round of the DotA International comp, I was on the edge of my seat.

D3... I mean, TBH, I was insanely pumped ~ 6 weeks ago when they first announced the beta was "soon." Everything I've seen since then has been overshadowed by other games.

SC2 is amazing, but Blizz has serious comp in every genre but RTS now. They can't do "lol coming soon" and then wait 5-12 months like they used to.

by that logic, what PC action/rpg is blizzard competing with?... besides, blizzard is even looser with their marketing than apple.


http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1188860p1.html
and to a lesser extent
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=25078


diablo 3 will be competing with an ancient gaming mouse?


fixed >_<

Look I'm not saying D3 doesn't look awesome, but weeks upon weeks of radio silence coupled with hundreds of pages of threads about RMAH/color scheme bitching has really taken things back a notch imho. I think Blizz announced that the beta was coming "soon" way too early.

Meanwhile, games like BF3, DotA2, Rage, and Dead Island are coming out. People are pumped and the games look great.


I dont see how peoples' impatience or questions about the game beforehand will really have any effect on the game itself once it's actually out. People bitched for years about sc2 as well, and waited 10 times longer for the beta after they said it was coming "soon".
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 1109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1541
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8090
Bisu 2684
FanTaSy 2619
Jaedong 1579
Shuttle 1400
Horang2 671
EffOrt 519
BeSt 434
Stork 328
actioN 323
[ Show more ]
Larva 322
Mini 254
Mind 111
Barracks 104
Zeus 103
910 95
Sea.KH 70
Snow 67
Mong 57
hero 40
ToSsGirL 38
Sexy 31
Bale 30
Shinee 29
soO 27
Killer 26
sorry 26
JYJ 24
Aegong 22
Yoon 22
Free 19
HiyA 18
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva1983
Dendi1041
febbydoto33
Counter-Strike
fl0m1716
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko473
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1153
hiko1058
B2W.Neo709
Livibee650
crisheroes339
XaKoH 290
XBOCT233
Pyrionflax216
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX170
QueenE59
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2601
• Jankos2070
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 17m
Replay Cast
9h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 17m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.