• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9655 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 24

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 57 Next
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-01 21:36:38
February 01 2011 21:32 GMT
#461
On February 02 2011 05:53 watrill wrote:
There is apparently some confusion regarding total cost of the game. Just to clarify: you can get the full game for 40$ (30 Champion package + 10 Bloodlust package). Titan is 'collector' edition (you get useless stuff like avatars and titles).


Huge understatement.

Titan gives you 20$ worth of funcom coins. Every weapon and outfit available during launch (Officer, and cross gender). And you get every bloodline to come out from now till the game dies.

And bonus blood coins for some reason

It's rpetty much a way to support SLS and a way to make it so that you never worry about unlocking the next set of 4 heroes. And the next. And the next. And the next. Imagine if you can pay a one time fee of 90$ for LoL where you automatically have every hero unlocked as they come out. Fuck I would prolly take that actually.
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 01 2011 22:28 GMT
#462
On February 02 2011 06:32 dgReborn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2011 05:53 watrill wrote:
There is apparently some confusion regarding total cost of the game. Just to clarify: you can get the full game for 40$ (30 Champion package + 10 Bloodlust package). Titan is 'collector' edition (you get useless stuff like avatars and titles).


Huge understatement.

Titan gives you 20$ worth of funcom coins. Every weapon and outfit available during launch (Officer, and cross gender). And you get every bloodline to come out from now till the game dies.

And bonus blood coins for some reason

It's rpetty much a way to support SLS and a way to make it so that you never worry about unlocking the next set of 4 heroes. And the next. And the next. And the next. Imagine if you can pay a one time fee of 90$ for LoL where you automatically have every hero unlocked as they come out. Fuck I would prolly take that actually.


titans worth it in the long run
lets just hope he game gets big enough to let that pay off
(ie; more than 6 people on us solo mm at min times and similar; also the addition of sea servers would be nice)
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
chroniX
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
517 Posts
February 02 2011 11:13 GMT
#463
i started yesterday. man this game is addicting!
"one more game....!"

CANT
STOP
QUEUING!
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 02 2011 15:47 GMT
#464
On February 02 2011 20:13 spoinka wrote:
i started yesterday. man this game is addicting!
"one more game....!"

CANT
STOP
QUEUING!


Games are also short enough that you don't really rage, except at losing streaks (at which point you don't rage at a person, but at the system).
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
watrill
Profile Joined June 2010
19 Posts
February 02 2011 18:51 GMT
#465
On February 02 2011 06:32 dgReborn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2011 05:53 watrill wrote:
There is apparently some confusion regarding total cost of the game. Just to clarify: you can get the full game for 40$ (30 Champion package + 10 Bloodlust package). Titan is 'collector' edition (you get useless stuff like avatars and titles).


Huge understatement.

Titan gives you 20$ worth of funcom coins. Every weapon and outfit available during launch (Officer, and cross gender). And you get every bloodline to come out from now till the game dies.

And bonus blood coins for some reason

It's rpetty much a way to support SLS and a way to make it so that you never worry about unlocking the next set of 4 heroes. And the next. And the next. And the next. Imagine if you can pay a one time fee of 90$ for LoL where you automatically have every hero unlocked as they come out. Fuck I would prolly take that actually.

Except for the fact that Riot releases new champion every two weeks and Stunlock will probably release 4 (maybe 8) per year. You can easily buy those with bloodcoins earned by playing. Outfits and weapons are near to useless and you can probably get them for free (similar to LoL) by editing the game files (others will still see your basic skin of course).
I'm not trying to dissuade people from supporting the game and Stunlock, I just want to clarify it for those who want to buy the 'full' game and don't want to pay 90$.
To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself. -Sun Tzu
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 19:10:58
February 02 2011 19:01 GMT
#466
On February 03 2011 03:51 watrill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2011 06:32 dgReborn wrote:
On February 02 2011 05:53 watrill wrote:
There is apparently some confusion regarding total cost of the game. Just to clarify: you can get the full game for 40$ (30 Champion package + 10 Bloodlust package). Titan is 'collector' edition (you get useless stuff like avatars and titles).


Huge understatement.

Titan gives you 20$ worth of funcom coins. Every weapon and outfit available during launch (Officer, and cross gender). And you get every bloodline to come out from now till the game dies.

And bonus blood coins for some reason

It's rpetty much a way to support SLS and a way to make it so that you never worry about unlocking the next set of 4 heroes. And the next. And the next. And the next. Imagine if you can pay a one time fee of 90$ for LoL where you automatically have every hero unlocked as they come out. Fuck I would prolly take that actually.

Except for the fact that Riot releases new champion every two weeks and Stunlock will probably release 4 (maybe 8) per year. You can easily buy those with bloodcoins earned by playing. Outfits and weapons are near to useless and you can probably get them for free (similar to LoL) by editing the game files (others will still see your basic skin of course).
I'm not trying to dissuade people from supporting the game and Stunlock, I just want to clarify it for those who want to buy the 'full' game and don't want to pay 90$.


I understand, but i wanted to clarify to make sure people are informed of exactly what they are getting. You made it seem like the titan version was nothing but 40-50$ worth of skins. Rather then the guarentee of every champion to come out in the lifetime of the game and a few other bonuses.

Also it's not guarenteed that SLS will release that infrequently. I'm expecting maybe 4 sets a year. 1 for each quarter.
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
February 02 2011 20:07 GMT
#467
wait... what? you said you could easily buy 4 bloodlines with the coins you get from playing? Do you get more coins from playing ladder games? cause I just started the previous weekend and I have 7000 coins, thats will all the newbie achievments but I only play public games
Gabeski
Profile Joined August 2010
42 Posts
February 02 2011 20:21 GMT
#468
http://www.own3d.tv/live/15432

im streaming quite a bit as thorn nomad and ranid, take a peak.
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
February 02 2011 20:39 GMT
#469
On February 03 2011 05:07 PetitCrabe wrote:
wait... what? you said you could easily buy 4 bloodlines with the coins you get from playing? Do you get more coins from playing ladder games? cause I just started the previous weekend and I have 7000 coins, thats will all the newbie achievments but I only play public games


You get almost 75% more coins for 3v3 ranked, and 50% more from 2v2 ranked. Also you get bonus pool (up to 600/day i believe) from ranked.
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
February 02 2011 20:48 GMT
#470
I love this game and bought the champion/bloodlust editions, but I can't seem to.. really care about playing it lately, if that makes any sense. I had found myself playing my for my daily bloodcoin bonus, only to realize I had every champion anyway and didn't care about the skins.

I still have it installed and it will be a good game to hop on every once and a while and throw down, but I guess I just got tired of it really fast.
beep beep boop
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 02 2011 20:50 GMT
#471
I bought it precisely because it's the kind of game I don't have to dump hours and hours every day for Just depends on what you want I guess. I didn't want to play another game like LoL that sucks in your soul in exchange for becoming better.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
February 02 2011 21:18 GMT
#472
On February 03 2011 05:48 Nokarot wrote:
I love this game and bought the champion/bloodlust editions, but I can't seem to.. really care about playing it lately, if that makes any sense. I had found myself playing my for my daily bloodcoin bonus, only to realize I had every champion anyway and didn't care about the skins.

I still have it installed and it will be a good game to hop on every once and a while and throw down, but I guess I just got tired of it really fast.


I get what you are saying but it's the other way around for me. This game has the same appeal as starcraft for me. No levels, no items, no nothing to FORCE me to play. I don't feel the unholy need to achiev a certain marker of points levels gear moneyz etc.

And cause of that when i play Bloodlines, which is often cause I wanna get good at it, it's cause I WANT to play it, not for some arbitrary reason that's forcing me to do so.

I don't know i started hating FPS and Other games cause of the whole "RPG elements" bs, that just makes the game seem like WORK rather then fun.
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
Kodensa
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1 Post
February 02 2011 21:20 GMT
#473
Hi hi, just wanted to pop into this thread since I'm always in the TL channel. I'm still a bit inexperienced but I'm playing this game way more than I play SC2 right now haha. We definitely need way more people playing this game.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 22:38:06
February 02 2011 22:37 GMT
#474
What my games always look like

Enemy:11
Me: 7-9
Enemy: 7
Enemy: 7
Teammate: 6
Teammate: 3
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
dgReborn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States453 Posts
February 02 2011 22:46 GMT
#475
That is why i try to force my 2v2 partners on =P
I have no enemies, But i'm intensely disliked by my friends.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 02 2011 22:50 GMT
#476
It's like, I'm not even necessarily complaining about bad teammates, so much as one guy on the other team is always really fucking good, and I'm not, FML, hahahah.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Novastrike
Profile Joined September 2010
United States23 Posts
February 02 2011 23:19 GMT
#477
Hey, I started playing and love the game, reminds me of GW pvp as well as LoL. Anyone wanna team and play?
안영!
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 03 2011 00:09 GMT
#478
I'd be up for it but my internet is really on-and-off ;p
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
February 03 2011 00:58 GMT
#479
On February 02 2011 05:53 watrill wrote:
There is apparently some confusion regarding total cost of the game. Just to clarify: you can get the full game for 40$ (30 Champion package + 10 Bloodlust package). Titan is 'collector' edition (you get useless stuff like avatars and titles).


the site confuses the shit out of me

i thought buying champ package just meant that you spent 30$ for some extra bonuses and features, not obtaining all the champions.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 03 2011 01:00 GMT
#480
30$ gives you 16 of 20, you don't get stalker, seeker, priest, and guardian. You also get 5$ of points, no weekly cap (though you prolly won't hit it), and 2 extra team slots. And a bunch of other random shit but those were all I cared about, excluding the cap.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
ceh9560
shoxiejesuss364
byalli68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft605
olofmeister513
Happy308
dupreeh195
Sick174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Stunt420
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.