• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:14
CEST 17:14
KST 00:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9699 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 19

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 57 Next
FastFuse
Profile Joined July 2010
United States22 Posts
January 21 2011 04:11 GMT
#361
On January 21 2011 12:56 Maero wrote:
Solo queue! from 4-2 to 5-9 alriiiiiiiight


You pretty much have to get good enough to carry your team in solo queue.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 18:06:15
January 21 2011 15:05 GMT
#362
lol, you can also heal carry but you have to either be comically good, selfish, and/or have teammates that understand that healing is inefficient as hell.

Edit:
Goddamn this game is like crack, it's short enough and fun enough that you don't even really care about bad teammates in solo ladder, you just keep coming back for more so that your CV/S goes up consistently I wanna go home and play~ ToT

Edit2:
What do people think of Vanguard?
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
FastFuse
Profile Joined July 2010
United States22 Posts
January 21 2011 18:18 GMT
#363
Vanguard feels very "eh..." compared to the other tanks.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 21 2011 18:26 GMT
#364
Feels like a great nullifier but he doesn't have enough survivability to actually nullify (they just turn and kill him) >_> not sure if it's a friend playing him badly though, is why I asked.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
FastFuse
Profile Joined July 2010
United States22 Posts
January 21 2011 18:40 GMT
#365
Yeah, I feel he doesn't have that much "tank" in him to be a tank. Supposedly, if you get good at his timings, he can be good.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 21 2011 18:42 GMT
#366
His RMB is pretty nasty against autoattack heroes (Ranid, Harbinger, etc.) but you have to be able to land it, otherwise you're pretty gunk. And then you have to have good range and accuracy to land that Taunt (else it's also gunk). And then his SPC is the most horrifyingly difficult jump to use because of its cast time. And then his LMB sucks. His R is okay but it doesn't seem to actually reduce damage (well, 50% but 50% of like 20 on HIMSELF is not very useful, hahah). I can see him being aggravating but I dunno if I'd ever take him over Inhibitor, who does basically the same thing Spellblock etc. while having better survival and, dareIsay, better nullifying power? :x
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
yurten
Profile Joined January 2010
United States42 Posts
January 21 2011 20:13 GMT
#367
Vangaurd's RMB can also be used to disable a Healer's heal ability. If he can land taunt -> RMB -> teamate cc, that team can get a lot of momentum rolling.
And EX RMB is a great disable in general.
I think he is less tanky than other tanks, but I feel that he can set up for kills better with teamates, and with this control can also protect himself and teamates.

I do agree that his damage is underwhelming outside of 3 stacks of rage and landing 3 M1's (23/25/27 w/rage)
Sh0guni
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland126 Posts
January 22 2011 00:43 GMT
#368
vanguard looks like good fun, gonna give him a good try.

yeah the solo ladder is... well, one bad player and you lose it. I love it when the game starts and ur teammate is running to the wall and testing his skills :3
MidKnight
Profile Joined December 2008
Lithuania884 Posts
January 22 2011 02:30 GMT
#369
VG was nerfed slightly too much after one of the team's abused VG-Herald ulti combo for like 2 months in every tournament.
He's also pretty hard to play
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
January 22 2011 02:57 GMT
#370
I love using Vanguard's reflect against a gunner who thinks they're going to be so sneaky with a invis>execute. Gets them every time. I just stand still and take it, then jump on them while they've stunned themselves.

I only really play Vanguard in CTA, though, so that I can use his R better. Even then, not often.
beep beep boop
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
January 22 2011 08:38 GMT
#371
Fuck my friend and his garbage Vanguard.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
sleeepy
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada777 Posts
January 22 2011 08:41 GMT
#372
Spear Master is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in any video game ever. His art + playstyle is such an awesome combination. He's also quite good against those annoying Gunners that everyone seems to play.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
January 22 2011 11:27 GMT
#373
Spearmaster is VERY easy to pick apart by using pin down.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
KasPra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Estonia983 Posts
January 22 2011 12:15 GMT
#374
Anyone with a mic wanna 2v2? Im bronze league 1.1k (39 wins 29 losses) with my other 2v2 partner, but he lives in USA so our timezones suck and im looking for someone to ladder with when i dont feel like playing after midnight
Ornithorynquez
Profile Joined August 2009
430 Posts
January 22 2011 12:38 GMT
#375
Is the money/points system similar to LoL ? Like you play for free but the money you spend is only on champions, skins & stuff ?
I have to return some videotapes.
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
January 22 2011 13:08 GMT
#376
I'm really new to this game but it seems fun. If I knew my friends would stay playing I would buy some bloodlines. I wanna play healer. Right now I have to play astronomer but he seems more like a 2v2 healer. Can you guys give me some advice about which healer to buy with my coins? (Still need like 8k,anyway). I was thinking alchemist. Blood priest looks interesting but he looks to be more for presure than healing.
Sinnq
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark75 Posts
January 22 2011 13:16 GMT
#377
On January 22 2011 03:18 FastFuse wrote:
Vanguard feels very "eh..." compared to the other tanks.


You shouldn't be talking that way about MANGUARD!
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 16:12:35
January 22 2011 16:08 GMT
#378
I was considering checking this out but then


.....................Free.....Champions Edition......Titan Edition
Team Slots......3....................5............................8........


does this mean what I think it means and if so, are you kidding me

so if I go for the free version, am I permanently limited to 3v3?
it's my first day
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
January 22 2011 16:37 GMT
#379
On January 23 2011 01:08 myopia wrote:
I was considering checking this out but then

Show nested quote +

.....................Free.....Champions Edition......Titan Edition
Team Slots......3....................5............................8........


does this mean what I think it means and if so, are you kidding me

so if I go for the free version, am I permanently limited to 3v3?


It doesn't limit you to 3v3 as far as I know but instead only allows you to form up to 3 different teams with other players that get rated as you play ladder.
yurten
Profile Joined January 2010
United States42 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 19:07:37
January 22 2011 19:07 GMT
#380
On January 23 2011 01:37 NeonFlare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2011 01:08 myopia wrote:
I was considering checking this out but then


.....................Free.....Champions Edition......Titan Edition
Team Slots......3....................5............................8........


does this mean what I think it means and if so, are you kidding me

so if I go for the free version, am I permanently limited to 3v3?


It doesn't limit you to 3v3 as far as I know but instead only allows you to form up to 3 different teams with other players that get rated as you play ladder.


This is correct, you can only have 3 teams (2v2 or 3v3) as free account.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 257
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 94
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2178
hiko1741
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Liquid`VortiX196
Livibee196
Hui .176
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King64
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
Other Games
• Shiphtur390
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 1m
Replay Cast
7h 46m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.