• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7430 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 30

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 96 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 09:27:21
March 09 2011 09:25 GMT
#581
I have a fully EV trained and near perfect shiny IV caught Ditto.
Guess how many hours on my Pearl that took.

It's ungodly how strong it is.

Actually, it's ridiculous how much time I spent training NU/UU Pokemon just for the hell of it. I think I even have a fail luvdisc with proper stats (as for the movepool... let's pretend it's reputably mediocre).

On March 09 2011 18:24 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 18:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
I oblige all my pokemon to mate with Shamu for good luck.

[image loading]


Shamu, also known as: "He's coming", "I Get the Top Bunk" and "The Blue Massive Wanker"


what if the pokemon doesn't like each other?


They will learn to love.
They must, for the sake of us all.
LEARN!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2011 09:28 GMT
#582
On March 09 2011 18:25 Torte de Lini wrote:
I have a fully trained EV trained and near perfect shiny IV caught Ditto.
Guess how many hours on my Pearl that took.

It's ungodly how strong it is.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 18:24 ReketSomething wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
I oblige all my pokemon to mate with Shamu for good luck.

[image loading]


Shamu, also known as: "He's coming", "I Get the Top Bunk" and "The Blue Massive Wanker"


what if the pokemon doesn't like each other?


They will learn to love.
They must, for the sake of us all.
LEARN!


How many encounters did it take?

Shiny Timid Ralts - 72401 Encounters

Shiny Heatran - 26304 Encounters

Shiny Rayquaza - 12 Encounter -.-

I will never shiny hunt again. It becomes so...I can't even describe it.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 09 2011 09:31 GMT
#583
On March 09 2011 18:28 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 18:25 Torte de Lini wrote:
I have a fully trained EV trained and near perfect shiny IV caught Ditto.
Guess how many hours on my Pearl that took.

It's ungodly how strong it is.

On March 09 2011 18:24 ReketSomething wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
I oblige all my pokemon to mate with Shamu for good luck.

[image loading]


Shamu, also known as: "He's coming", "I Get the Top Bunk" and "The Blue Massive Wanker"


what if the pokemon doesn't like each other?


They will learn to love.
They must, for the sake of us all.
LEARN!


How many encounters did it take?

Shiny Timid Ralts - 72401 Encounters

Shiny Heatran - 26304 Encounters

Shiny Rayquaza - 12 Encounter -.-

I will never shiny hunt again. It becomes so...I can't even describe it.


No idea. I stopped counting. My high-school was one hell of a hole with all the time I spent playing Pokemon. Like I said before: 999:59 and about 550 hours in total on Pearl/Plat.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2011 09:33 GMT
#584
On March 09 2011 18:31 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 18:28 Jayme wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:25 Torte de Lini wrote:
I have a fully trained EV trained and near perfect shiny IV caught Ditto.
Guess how many hours on my Pearl that took.

It's ungodly how strong it is.

On March 09 2011 18:24 ReketSomething wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
I oblige all my pokemon to mate with Shamu for good luck.

[image loading]


Shamu, also known as: "He's coming", "I Get the Top Bunk" and "The Blue Massive Wanker"


what if the pokemon doesn't like each other?


They will learn to love.
They must, for the sake of us all.
LEARN!


How many encounters did it take?

Shiny Timid Ralts - 72401 Encounters

Shiny Heatran - 26304 Encounters

Shiny Rayquaza - 12 Encounter -.-

I will never shiny hunt again. It becomes so...I can't even describe it.


No idea. I stopped counting. My high-school was one hell of a hole with all the time I spent playing Pokemon. Like I said before: 999:59 and about 550 hours in total on Pearl/Plat.


Fair enough. I only counted for the sake of it because you know...I like to know how far I've fallen

NU/UU is where it's at. Tired of seeing the same old Tyranitar? Go to UU where your favorite Pokemon (which will generally be UU/NU) actually has a chance at competiting!

Unless it's REALLY REALLY BAD. Like...Beedrill. Then I have no help for you.

Even Pidgeot can shine there though. I play UU/NU far more than I play OU.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
MisteR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands595 Posts
March 09 2011 09:37 GMT
#585
... 72401 encounters? That's just

I get shifty when I have to work through ten encounters to get that slightly rare pokémon out off the grass :-S But seventy-thousand... How many hours did that take? How many shiny but not timid Ralts did you discard? Where you disappointed when it took only twelve for Rayquaza? I'm intrigued...
Nal_Ra/Much/Horang2/Flying fighting!~
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 09:48:36
March 09 2011 09:47 GMT
#586
On March 09 2011 18:37 MisteR wrote:
... 72401 encounters? That's just

I get shifty when I have to work through ten encounters to get that slightly rare pokémon out off the grass :-S But seventy-thousand... How many hours did that take? How many shiny but not timid Ralts did you discard? Where you disappointed when it took only twelve for Rayquaza? I'm intrigued...


I lead with my Synchronize Timid Umbreon. I like Umbreon for this because of Mean Look + Baton Pass combination. I use him for catching most Roamers sans the Legendary dogs. Tanks like a beast too.

Synch means that 50% of the Ralts I run into SHOULD be Timid. I found 4 Shiny Ralts that were not Timid before finding the Timid one. Luckily it was also female which I preferred because a male Gardevoir just seems gay. I named it Lucy :D

It took a lot of hours. I had a notebook that I marked every time I had an encounter so I could keep track. I'd say it probably took 8 hours a day for 2 weeks or so but I mean I had all the time in the world while in College. It's also something you can do without paying a lot of attention so I was studying while running around looking for it. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to games and I figured I wanted a usable shiny version of my favorite pokemon no matter how long it took.

Yea I was kinda disappointed yet relieved at the same time. Before starting I had told myself this would be the last Pokemon I would ever intentionally shiny hunt because it kinda sucks your soul out hearing the same music for hours. I was hunkered down with a fresh notebook and resigned to resetting my poor DS a few thousand times over multiple sessions and BAM 5 minutes later it pops up.

Needless to say I was shocked. It was also Jolly natured so it's actually usable in competitive play if I wanted to do so. Yea...i'd have preferred finding the Ralts that quickly.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 09 2011 09:53 GMT
#587
12 for a shiny raquaza is lucky though. Thank god for you....
Jaedong :3
MisteR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands595 Posts
March 09 2011 10:05 GMT
#588
Awesome, that's exactly what I was curious about. What a determination...
Nal_Ra/Much/Horang2/Flying fighting!~
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 11:48:34
March 09 2011 11:32 GMT
#589
Well this sucks.... I beat the game with a team of all of my guys slightly below 50, and now everyone's +60.
They give MAD experience, but it kinda sucks that EVERY other battle requires a visit to the pokecenter. it's just uncecesarry imo...


Also, is anyone else finding the legendaries to be SIGNIFICANTLY easier to catch. Like, Victini took like 4 great balls, Reshiram took 3 Ultraballs, Terrakion took 5 Ultraballs. Wtf? Kyogre in Heart Gold took +30 for me, and Moltres +70.
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2011 12:11 GMT
#590
On March 09 2011 20:32 TALegion wrote:
Well this sucks.... I beat the game with a team of all of my guys slightly below 50, and now everyone's +60.
They give MAD experience, but it kinda sucks that EVERY other battle requires a visit to the pokecenter. it's just uncecesarry imo...


Also, is anyone else finding the legendaries to be SIGNIFICANTLY easier to catch. Like, Victini took like 4 great balls, Reshiram took 3 Ultraballs, Terrakion took 5 Ultraballs. Wtf? Kyogre in Heart Gold took +30 for me, and Moltres +70.


It's a combination of things

First off you got plain lucky with Victini and Terrakion. 3 and 5 catch rate respectively so they will generally take a bit. Reshiram has a catch rate of 45 so you can generally expect to catch him within 5-10 Ultraballs assuming Paralysis and under 15% HP.

The biggest difference is the introduction of critical captures with Gen V. Pokeballs can now get a crit capture as if it was a critical strike. This vastly increases the chances of a successful catch, almost to Master Ball levels.

You could have gotten a critical capture or just gotten lucky. Either way learn to Dusk Ball. Much cooler looking and better
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 09 2011 13:09 GMT
#591
On March 09 2011 18:33 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 18:31 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:28 Jayme wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:25 Torte de Lini wrote:
I have a fully trained EV trained and near perfect shiny IV caught Ditto.
Guess how many hours on my Pearl that took.

It's ungodly how strong it is.

On March 09 2011 18:24 ReketSomething wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
I oblige all my pokemon to mate with Shamu for good luck.

[image loading]


Shamu, also known as: "He's coming", "I Get the Top Bunk" and "The Blue Massive Wanker"


what if the pokemon doesn't like each other?


They will learn to love.
They must, for the sake of us all.
LEARN!


How many encounters did it take?

Shiny Timid Ralts - 72401 Encounters

Shiny Heatran - 26304 Encounters

Shiny Rayquaza - 12 Encounter -.-

I will never shiny hunt again. It becomes so...I can't even describe it.


No idea. I stopped counting. My high-school was one hell of a hole with all the time I spent playing Pokemon. Like I said before: 999:59 and about 550 hours in total on Pearl/Plat.


Fair enough. I only counted for the sake of it because you know...I like to know how far I've fallen

NU/UU is where it's at. Tired of seeing the same old Tyranitar? Go to UU where your favorite Pokemon (which will generally be UU/NU) actually has a chance at competiting!

Unless it's REALLY REALLY BAD. Like...Beedrill. Then I have no help for you.

Even Pidgeot can shine there though. I play UU/NU far more than I play OU.


UU/NU is fun, but I always have a hard time finding games. I'm gonna try to EV train and stuff a team for the first time, but leveling is gonna be a bitch in this game after you outlevel the zones due to scaled experience >.>
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 13:42:49
March 09 2011 13:40 GMT
#592
On March 09 2011 22:09 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 18:33 Jayme wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:31 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:28 Jayme wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:25 Torte de Lini wrote:
I have a fully trained EV trained and near perfect shiny IV caught Ditto.
Guess how many hours on my Pearl that took.

It's ungodly how strong it is.

On March 09 2011 18:24 ReketSomething wrote:
On March 09 2011 18:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
I oblige all my pokemon to mate with Shamu for good luck.

[image loading]


Shamu, also known as: "He's coming", "I Get the Top Bunk" and "The Blue Massive Wanker"


what if the pokemon doesn't like each other?


They will learn to love.
They must, for the sake of us all.
LEARN!


How many encounters did it take?

Shiny Timid Ralts - 72401 Encounters

Shiny Heatran - 26304 Encounters

Shiny Rayquaza - 12 Encounter -.-

I will never shiny hunt again. It becomes so...I can't even describe it.


No idea. I stopped counting. My high-school was one hell of a hole with all the time I spent playing Pokemon. Like I said before: 999:59 and about 550 hours in total on Pearl/Plat.


Fair enough. I only counted for the sake of it because you know...I like to know how far I've fallen

NU/UU is where it's at. Tired of seeing the same old Tyranitar? Go to UU where your favorite Pokemon (which will generally be UU/NU) actually has a chance at competiting!

Unless it's REALLY REALLY BAD. Like...Beedrill. Then I have no help for you.

Even Pidgeot can shine there though. I play UU/NU far more than I play OU.


UU/NU is fun, but I always have a hard time finding games. I'm gonna try to EV train and stuff a team for the first time, but leveling is gonna be a bitch in this game after you outlevel the zones due to scaled experience >.>


Well you always have the elite four for leveling purposes. You can reset the game right after it saves, rinse and repeat. Elite Four second round are all in the middle 70's.

Of course the last 10 levels are going to suck a lot of dick. I'll probably buy a bunch of Rare Candies through the battle frontier, make a ton of shitty pidgey hold them and then pal park transfer them. I'm going to have to transfer over my EV training hold items and a few of my Pokerus infected pokemon as well. Ugh so much to do.

As much of a pain in the ass as that is it's probably better than grinding. I have over 1k BP anyway so it's probably the best way to go about it.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 09 2011 13:45 GMT
#593
1k? I never had the patience for the Battle Frontier. Props for that, I guess.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2011 13:50 GMT
#594
On March 09 2011 22:45 Ferrose wrote:
1k? I never had the patience for the Battle Frontier. Props for that, I guess.


Completion sake and rare candies.

Also Choice Scarf/Band are baller accessories.

Choice Scarf Froslass is hilarious in how much it rapes the entire Dragon lineup. Straight one shots.

I've found it's more time consuming to repeat E4 over and over again to hit level 100 than to train a Metagross/TTar/Heatran lineup to destroy the Battle Frontier and get Rare Candies. Especially with scaled Exp this is by far the fastest way to go about it.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 09 2011 13:51 GMT
#595
Don't Rare Candies fuck up your EVs though? Or would you just use them after you've maxed all the EVs?
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2011 13:53 GMT
#596
On March 09 2011 22:51 Ferrose wrote:
Don't Rare Candies fuck up your EVs though? Or would you just use them after you've maxed all the EVs?


Doesn't matter anymore. Gen V stats are "reread" after every battle now so even at level 100 you can manipulate EV's and see the change after a battle. All pokemon act like Deoxys now.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 09 2011 13:56 GMT
#597
So you can just grind to 100 THEN EV train? Awesome.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 09 2011 13:59 GMT
#598
On March 09 2011 22:56 Ferrose wrote:
So you can just grind to 100 THEN EV train? Awesome.


Yes that's the idea, as long as you have the EV berries to get rid of the EV's you gained getting to level 100 that is.

Also nice when you simply want to experiment with other sets. No longer do you have to train a fresh Pokemon to level 100 just to try a new set. Just use the berries and get new EV's, quite nice.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 09 2011 14:02 GMT
#599
What are these berries? How do you get them?
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
March 09 2011 14:16 GMT
#600
god after reading this thread i might just take up this game again... -.-

i just need to get some kind of attachment to the new generation of pokemon so im probably gonna go thru the pictures to see which ones look the coolest :D

I was a bit lazy doing hardcore IV breeding in D/P/Pt but I had godly all EV-trained, nature-bred with above average IV's - with a bunch of lucky eggs, like 50+ of each EV resetting berry, many many vitamins, maxed out $$, macho brace :D :D

But I'm psyched and I think I'll start this in a month or so =)
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 54
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor661
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS33
RuFF_SC20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 18
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt292
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 8m
OSC
17h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.