• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:54
CEST 02:54
KST 09:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7920 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 29

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 96 Next
SaetZero
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States855 Posts
March 09 2011 05:21 GMT
#561
On March 09 2011 13:59 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 13:20 SaetZero wrote:
minor rant regarding victini and why its makes the single player game a little too easy imo
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 09 2011 12:41 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 08:53 Kyuukyuu wrote:
You mean Manaphy.

None of the fairies are all that great really. Just interesting typings with broad movepools (except for Manaphy).

Yea manaphy is broke as shit in the rain. Rest + hydration with tailglow.

You could always change your encryption for a few minutes to get Victini. 100 across the board isn't overpowered in and of itself.



its not that 6x100 for stats is broken, but having something with

100/100 attack stats
and
100/100/100 defense stats
and
diverse movepool
equals
a pokemon that can solo far too much

its fine for multiplayer, but for the single player experience, it can trivialize a lot of things

the only thing going for it is that the movepool doesnt get good for a little while, but it learns a decent amount of tms, so you can fix that somewhat


for example

fire attacks, resisted by fire water rock dragon
psychic attacks, resisted by psychic and steel, immuned by dark
fire hits for super damage on steel, so thats at best a neutral hit

so if anything that isnt
(psychic/dark) / (fire/water/rock/dragon)
is hit for neutral
you can cover the water and rock issue with a grass move (you get tm grass knot early)
you can cover the rest with a normal move of any type

so at like, level 49 you could have (zen headbutt)(flame burst)(headbutt)(tm grass knot) at a minimum, with tm's only making that moveset better

again, not an issue for competitive pokemon, but having 1 good pokemon that can hit everything for neutral makes vs ai pokemon kinda a joke

but the same can be said about conkeldurr and archeops. I could of used either of these to solo the game EASILY. I was 1 hitting Zekrom with conkeldurr and had to use some of his weaker moves in order to catch Zekrom.

+ Show Spoiler +
By level 49 you can have:

Conleldurr:
- Stone Edge (bug, flying, fire, ice)
- Hammer Arm (normal, rock, steel, ice, dark)
- Grass knot (TM) (ground, rock, water)
- Bulldoze (TM) (electric, fire, poison, rock, steel)

This leaves:

grass, psychic, dragon, ghost... and guess what, there is at least 1 move that is 1x vs each of those types

and with 140 base attack.... everything dies in 1 hit.

now

Archeops:

- u-turn (grass, poison, psychic)
- bulldoze (TM) (electric, fire, poison, rock, steel)
- dragon claw (TM) (dragon)
- acrobatics (bug, fighting, grass)

This leaves:

normal, water, flying, ground, ice, ghost, dark and guess what... 1x vs all these types too

and against with 140 base attack...

Darmanitan:

- flare blitz (bug, grass, ice)
- hammer arm (normal, rock, steel, ice, dark)
- roll out (bug, flying, fire, ice)
- bull doze (electric, fire, poison, rock, steel)

lets see who were's missing... ground, water, psychic, dragon, ghost

once again 140 attack

- - - - -

These 3 pokes do what victini does, and they aren't event pokemon. Victini is just something nice people get, these 3 pokes are easy to find, easy to train, and stupidly powerful... hell conkeldurr is probably OU, Archeops BL or UU, and Darmanitan with zen mode will be OU. Victini wont even be usable in competition.

These are 3 powerful sweepers, and sweepers work online and offline.


my rebuttal.



ill summerize with

"the power creep in this game is fucking ridiuclous"

i can agree to that, shit is too strong

like example... my water monkey hit fucking 22, and got a strong ass water move... that inflicts fucking BURN? the hell is this shit

im not gonna stop using it rofl but yea.... too many things are too goood

the blizzard (wow anyways) approach to balance... just make everything good. really good. too good. lol
Never Forget. #TheRevolutionist
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 09 2011 05:27 GMT
#562
I feel like this gen is just a bunch of Pokemon with high attack but no defense.

Regarding Scald though, I think that it was made for those bulky Water types so they can wall more by causing burns.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
March 09 2011 05:31 GMT
#563
On March 09 2011 11:41 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 11:39 adeezy wrote:
Aww man, well if you ever get access let me know

Also if anyone has access to hima nd can trade me let me know, I'm in dire need of him


You can get him in Route 4, right outside of Castelia City. Just go directly to the left once you leave the city, and there is a patch of sand/grass where it appears. That way you can get him for the third gym :D

Edit: For people who finished the last gym: How was it? Were you able to do it without an Ice Pokemon? I think I will just abuse the fact that TMs are reuseable now and teach Dragon Claw to my Excadrill, then teach it X-Scissor again once I beat it.


I meant chandelure, I knwo about the other fire pokemon and he's a little too squishy for my liking. Plus ghost + fire = all win!
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
SaetZero
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States855 Posts
March 09 2011 05:34 GMT
#564
On March 09 2011 14:27 Ferrose wrote:
I feel like this gen is just a bunch of Pokemon with high attack but no defense.

Regarding Scald though, I think that it was made for those bulky Water types so they can wall more by causing burns.



my issue with scald is more of

"water has awesome neutral type coverage!"
"FUCK IT NOT GOOD ENOUGH, GIVE IT ARGUABLY THE BEST STATUS AFFECT IN THE GAME"


its just not needed. fire can have burn to make up how weak the type is in general. water is weak to what? grass? electric? neither of those types are known for high-physical damage attacks. burn is just hurting things that pure water can already deal with well....

i dunno, i ramble i guess ~_~
Never Forget. #TheRevolutionist
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 05:49:26
March 09 2011 05:46 GMT
#565
Scald seems like it was made for Pokemon like Tentacruel to not get raped by physical attacks.

Just looked at Tentacruel on Serebii. That thing sounds like a bitch to fight this gen. Scald/Toxic/Toxic Spikes/Hex (extra damage if the opponent has a status problem)/Venoshock (2x damage if opponent is poisoned). -_- Pretty much a mainstay for any Rain team since it gets Rain Dish in the Dream World.

Edit: I think that more people will end up using Surf/Hydro Pump over Scald though, since Scald seems like more of a defensive move.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
March 09 2011 05:52 GMT
#566
Question: Which is the better version to get roster wise right now? I wanted to get Black because I luuuuurve Breloom, but I know nothing of the new pokemon. Which set looks like the better bunch?
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 06:00:22
March 09 2011 05:53 GMT
#567
On March 09 2011 14:52 ndralcasid wrote:
Question: Which is the better version to get roster wise right now? I wanted to get Black because I luuuuurve Breloom, but I know nothing of the new pokemon. Which set looks like the better bunch?


http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml

In terms of gen I-IV Pokemon, Black seems WAY better. I mean, is anyone really gonna take Mightyena over Houndoom?

Edit: This makes me sad. Mightyena is such a cool Pokemon. But it sucks terribly
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Cush
Profile Joined September 2010
United States646 Posts
March 09 2011 05:56 GMT
#568
omg, the fire monkey you get for the first gym is so bad, any suggestions for a fire type? I'm right after the 2nd gym ( noobish i know)
"That's not your main base Stardust.....Stardust.....that's not your main" Sayle
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
March 09 2011 06:15 GMT
#569
Lol cush I just asked the same exact question, read through the last 10 posts or so to see the answer
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
March 09 2011 06:46 GMT
#570
I don't know if this has been covered or not, but what are the chances of being able to catch pokemon that arent in this gen?

Like, am I gonna have access to the other 600 pokemon from the previous games? RB/SG/RS/PD?

Also, is this game's battling system going to be enjoyable for thos who do not IV train their teams? (ONLINE included in this question)
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 07:28:33
March 09 2011 07:03 GMT
#571
With global trading station and with breeding and helpful people on TL im sure you could get a vast pool of pokemon ^^

Definitely once I beat black/elite four and get national dex ill definitely be willing to breed + trade for anyone that wants something (if i have it) It just takes very little (30 min? or less if i already have multiple of work) for something that would make someone else really happy


Edit: Also, online battle has an ELO rating (according to the book) so you don't need to IV or EV. It will find people around your skill level I think. I havent actually battled online but thats what the book says.
Jaedong :3
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 08:19:18
March 09 2011 07:05 GMT
#572
On March 09 2011 16:03 ReketSomething wrote:
With global trading station and with breeding and helpful people on TL im sure you could get a vast pool of pokemon ^^

Definitely once I beat black/elite four and get national dex ill definitely be willing to breed + trade for anyone that wants something (if i have it) It just takes very little (30 min? or less if i already have multiple of work) for something that would make someone else really happy


Lmao so I should crack out my SoulSilver and a second game boy? Damn, now that I mention it, I should probably get playing my SoulSilver... might buy me a month or two before I crack and get Black/White (it'll give me more time to look up which is better... although my friend says white is, I think the black pokemon exclusisves are better)

edit: So if anyone needs trades from SoulSilver, just hit me up a PM, and we'll sort things out

and damn... aparently, the "recommended/preferred" nature of a Typlosion should be Timid... Mine's Impish. These are reasons I hate games where you can't breed starters -_-
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 09 2011 07:30 GMT
#573
White has Reuniclus (and Zekrom is better )!
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 08:56:48
March 09 2011 08:54 GMT
#574
On March 09 2011 16:05 teh_longinator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 16:03 ReketSomething wrote:
With global trading station and with breeding and helpful people on TL im sure you could get a vast pool of pokemon ^^

Definitely once I beat black/elite four and get national dex ill definitely be willing to breed + trade for anyone that wants something (if i have it) It just takes very little (30 min? or less if i already have multiple of work) for something that would make someone else really happy


Lmao so I should crack out my SoulSilver and a second game boy? Damn, now that I mention it, I should probably get playing my SoulSilver... might buy me a month or two before I crack and get Black/White (it'll give me more time to look up which is better... although my friend says white is, I think the black pokemon exclusisves are better)

edit: So if anyone needs trades from SoulSilver, just hit me up a PM, and we'll sort things out

and damn... aparently, the "recommended/preferred" nature of a Typlosion should be Timid... Mine's Impish. These are reasons I hate games where you can't breed starters -_-


Why can't you breed starters?

Just get a female Cyndaquil...I don't see the issue here. Might take you like 10 restarts but you can get one.

That and really you don't have to bother getting Timid for your Typh because you'll likely dump it for something better later on. I used Heatran myself.

I prefer Pokemon White over Black only because of White Forest. I gotta have my Gardevoir on my team after all.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 09:05:28
March 09 2011 09:04 GMT
#575
Just breed with ditto. It doesnt matter if starter is male lol. You can get infinite starters

edit: cyndaquil looks baller
Jaedong :3
MisteR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands595 Posts
March 09 2011 09:09 GMT
#576
Holy shit Sawk is a boss. He AK-ed the normal gym without looking back. There really are some extremely tough pokémon just laying around: this mole fella has sick attack while Munna is a beast with psybeam. I just don't feel the need to give these fragile domestic pokémans a second look :/ That zebra takes ages to get a good attack and is super fragile, and the normal typers don't really push the envelope. How will I beat water or grass pokémans you ask? With a solid psybeam or double kick to the piñata, that's how. Besides, a solid bug/grass thingy is just around the corner
Nal_Ra/Much/Horang2/Flying fighting!~
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 09:13:55
March 09 2011 09:12 GMT
#577
Man, it's so tempting to just let my fully EV'd Celebi (Nasty plot sweeper) and Suicune (Beeftank) blast through the game instead of actually playing it. Just got to the point where Suicune won't ignore me.

On March 09 2011 17:54 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 16:05 teh_longinator wrote:
On March 09 2011 16:03 ReketSomething wrote:
With global trading station and with breeding and helpful people on TL im sure you could get a vast pool of pokemon ^^

Definitely once I beat black/elite four and get national dex ill definitely be willing to breed + trade for anyone that wants something (if i have it) It just takes very little (30 min? or less if i already have multiple of work) for something that would make someone else really happy


Lmao so I should crack out my SoulSilver and a second game boy? Damn, now that I mention it, I should probably get playing my SoulSilver... might buy me a month or two before I crack and get Black/White (it'll give me more time to look up which is better... although my friend says white is, I think the black pokemon exclusisves are better)

edit: So if anyone needs trades from SoulSilver, just hit me up a PM, and we'll sort things out

and damn... aparently, the "recommended/preferred" nature of a Typlosion should be Timid... Mine's Impish. These are reasons I hate games where you can't breed starters -_-


Why can't you breed starters?

Just get a female Cyndaquil...I don't see the issue here. Might take you like 10 restarts but you can get one.

That and really you don't have to bother getting Timid for your Typh because you'll likely dump it for something better later on. I used Heatran myself.

I prefer Pokemon White over Black only because of White Forest. I gotta have my Gardevoir on my team after all.


Also, you can catch Dittos in SoulSilver in the field right outside the DayCare to breed with your male starter.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 09 2011 09:20 GMT
#578
I oblige all my pokemon to mate with Shamu for good luck.

[image loading]


Shamu, also known as: "He's coming", "I Get the Top Bunk" and "The Blue Massive Wanker"
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 09:24:14
March 09 2011 09:22 GMT
#579
On March 09 2011 18:12 sylverfyre wrote:
Man, it's so tempting to just let my fully EV'd Celebi (Nasty plot sweeper) and Suicune (Beeftank) blast through the game instead of actually playing it. Just got to the point where Suicune won't ignore me.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 17:54 Jayme wrote:
On March 09 2011 16:05 teh_longinator wrote:
On March 09 2011 16:03 ReketSomething wrote:
With global trading station and with breeding and helpful people on TL im sure you could get a vast pool of pokemon ^^

Definitely once I beat black/elite four and get national dex ill definitely be willing to breed + trade for anyone that wants something (if i have it) It just takes very little (30 min? or less if i already have multiple of work) for something that would make someone else really happy


Lmao so I should crack out my SoulSilver and a second game boy? Damn, now that I mention it, I should probably get playing my SoulSilver... might buy me a month or two before I crack and get Black/White (it'll give me more time to look up which is better... although my friend says white is, I think the black pokemon exclusisves are better)

edit: So if anyone needs trades from SoulSilver, just hit me up a PM, and we'll sort things out

and damn... aparently, the "recommended/preferred" nature of a Typlosion should be Timid... Mine's Impish. These are reasons I hate games where you can't breed starters -_-


Why can't you breed starters?

Just get a female Cyndaquil...I don't see the issue here. Might take you like 10 restarts but you can get one.

That and really you don't have to bother getting Timid for your Typh because you'll likely dump it for something better later on. I used Heatran myself.

I prefer Pokemon White over Black only because of White Forest. I gotta have my Gardevoir on my team after all.


Also, you can catch Dittos in SoulSilver in the field right outside the DayCare to breed with your male starter.


Oh you have no idea. I've got a Timid HPGrasser Zapdos fully EV'd and far above average IV's that I spent a week attempting to catch. I think I caught that Zapdos over 100 times until I was satisfied.

Thank god for Synchronize, otherwise I'd have never gotten it.

It's so tempting to transfer that Zapdos and my Ho-Oh over because those two combined pretty much destroy everything with complete impunity.

Thing is that makes shit so easy. I'll eventually transfer them over just to complete the pokedex but I've resisted so far. It's so depressing sometimes though. Zapdos is ridiculously good.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 09 2011 09:24 GMT
#580
On March 09 2011 18:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
I oblige all my pokemon to mate with Shamu for good luck.

[image loading]


Shamu, also known as: "He's coming", "I Get the Top Bunk" and "The Blue Massive Wanker"


what if the pokemon doesn't like each other?
Jaedong :3
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings55
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13330
Rain 2229
Artosis 608
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3505
Counter-Strike
taco 180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox718
Mew2King203
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1013
Other Games
summit1g8764
Day[9].tv673
shahzam625
JimRising 501
PiGStarcraft309
C9.Mang0259
ArmadaUGS85
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 159
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv673
• Scarra494
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 6m
OSC
21h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.