• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10065 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 21

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 96 Next
seodoth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands319 Posts
March 07 2011 02:28 GMT
#401
On March 07 2011 10:37 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 10:36 Scaramanga wrote:
On March 07 2011 10:32 Kenpachi wrote:
So racist..

Thats what ive been thinking, whats wrong with poke black guys


Ironically enough, the second gym leader is like the first black character ever in Pokemon.

YO whatabout brock dawg
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 07 2011 02:32 GMT
#402
One of the Elite Four looks like Kanye West
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 07 2011 02:36 GMT
#403
On March 07 2011 11:32 bumatlarge wrote:
One of the Elite Four looks like Kanye West


After you win:

"Yo man, you got some good Pokemon and all and Imma let you finish but, Beyonce is one of the best Pokemon trainers of ALL TIME"
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
March 07 2011 02:42 GMT
#404
On March 07 2011 10:37 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 10:36 Scaramanga wrote:
On March 07 2011 10:32 Kenpachi wrote:
So racist..

Thats what ive been thinking, whats wrong with poke black guys


Ironically enough, the second gym leader is like the first black character ever in Pokemon.


I thought that was Jynx? Oh and Will of the GSC Elite Four had his entire face painted black. Not being racist or anything, just an observation.
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 07 2011 02:49 GMT
#405
On March 07 2011 11:23 BigBadSkathe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 10:37 Ferrose wrote:
On March 07 2011 10:36 Scaramanga wrote:
On March 07 2011 10:32 Kenpachi wrote:
So racist..

Thats what ive been thinking, whats wrong with poke black guys


Ironically enough, the second gym leader is like the first black character ever in Pokemon.


I didn't know this but that's actually hilarious.


Well Brock's sorta brown :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 07 2011 03:23 GMT
#406
On March 07 2011 11:49 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 11:23 BigBadSkathe wrote:
On March 07 2011 10:37 Ferrose wrote:
On March 07 2011 10:36 Scaramanga wrote:
On March 07 2011 10:32 Kenpachi wrote:
So racist..

Thats what ive been thinking, whats wrong with poke black guys


Ironically enough, the second gym leader is like the first black character ever in Pokemon.


I didn't know this but that's actually hilarious.


Well Brock's sorta brown :3

south east asian, clearly
:)
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
March 07 2011 03:42 GMT
#407
On March 07 2011 11:36 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 11:32 bumatlarge wrote:
One of the Elite Four looks like Kanye West


After you win:

"Yo man, you got some good Pokemon and all and Imma let you finish but, Gary Oak is one of the best Pokemon trainers of ALL TIME"

fixed
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 05:06:24
March 07 2011 04:59 GMT
#408
I really need a Flying Pokemon soon. I feel like this game will be impossible without one.

I just did the third gym (Bug), and that was so broken. The first guy was easy enough, but his Leavanny was SO imba. Bug/Grass hybrid. My strategy was to use Rock, but that completely blew it out.

Panpour and Drilbur got raped by Razor Leaf. Blitzle's shit Defense couldn't stand it (especially since its Razor Leaf critted what seemed like EVERY time) and it got one shot before I could use Thunder Wave. Timburr got one shot by a Razor Leaf crit.

In the end, I had to spam Servine's Leaf Tornado to lower Leavanny's accuracy enough that I could actually survive more than two rounds >.> But being a Grass type, it died quickly to the Bug attacks. So it came down to Roggenrola. Its Sturdy saved me, and I was able to Rock Blast Leavanny to death. This Roggenrola is my new favorite Pokemon.

That was my second try. The first time was just a thorough slaughter.

Edit: Leavanny also loves to troll you with Protect. Be careful.

tl;dr version: Get a Fire or Flying type Pokemon for the third gym if you haven't already >.>
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 07 2011 05:10 GMT
#409
On March 07 2011 13:59 Ferrose wrote:
I really need a Flying Pokemon soon. I feel like this game will be impossible without one.

I just did the third gym (Bug), and that was so broken. The first guy was easy enough, but his Leavanny was SO imba. Bug/Grass hybrid. My strategy was to use Rock, but that completely blew it out.

Panpour and Drilbur got raped by Razor Leaf. Blitzle's shit Defense couldn't stand it (especially since its Razor Leaf critted what seemed like EVERY time) and it got one shot before I could use Thunder Wave. Timburr got one shot by a Razor Leaf crit.

In the end, I had to spam Servine's Leaf Tornado to lower Leavanny's accuracy enough that I could actually survive more than two rounds >.> But being a Grass type, it died quickly to the Bug attacks. So it came down to Roggenrola. Its Sturdy saved me, and I was able to Rock Blast Leavanny to death. This Roggenrola is my new favorite Pokemon.

That was my second try. The first time was just a thorough slaughter.

Edit: Leavanny also loves to troll you with Protect. Be careful.

tl;dr version: Get a Fire or Flying type Pokemon for the third gym if you haven't already >.>


you didn't run into a Pidove way back before the second gym? Also there's Woobats in wellspring cave and those are flying/psychic.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 07 2011 05:11 GMT
#410
On March 07 2011 14:10 Shotcoder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 13:59 Ferrose wrote:
I really need a Flying Pokemon soon. I feel like this game will be impossible without one.

I just did the third gym (Bug), and that was so broken. The first guy was easy enough, but his Leavanny was SO imba. Bug/Grass hybrid. My strategy was to use Rock, but that completely blew it out.

Panpour and Drilbur got raped by Razor Leaf. Blitzle's shit Defense couldn't stand it (especially since its Razor Leaf critted what seemed like EVERY time) and it got one shot before I could use Thunder Wave. Timburr got one shot by a Razor Leaf crit.

In the end, I had to spam Servine's Leaf Tornado to lower Leavanny's accuracy enough that I could actually survive more than two rounds >.> But being a Grass type, it died quickly to the Bug attacks. So it came down to Roggenrola. Its Sturdy saved me, and I was able to Rock Blast Leavanny to death. This Roggenrola is my new favorite Pokemon.

That was my second try. The first time was just a thorough slaughter.

Edit: Leavanny also loves to troll you with Protect. Be careful.

tl;dr version: Get a Fire or Flying type Pokemon for the third gym if you haven't already >.>


you didn't run into a Pidove way back before the second gym? Also there's Woobats in wellspring cave and those are flying/psychic.


I didn't want to use Pidove because it just seemed like the generic three stage Normal/Flying. I thought about Woobat, but I thought maybe I could holdout for a bit until I could obtain the fossil Rock/Flying guy.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Pvvned
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States409 Posts
March 07 2011 05:50 GMT
#411
On March 07 2011 14:11 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 14:10 Shotcoder wrote:
On March 07 2011 13:59 Ferrose wrote:
I really need a Flying Pokemon soon. I feel like this game will be impossible without one.

I just did the third gym (Bug), and that was so broken. The first guy was easy enough, but his Leavanny was SO imba. Bug/Grass hybrid. My strategy was to use Rock, but that completely blew it out.

Panpour and Drilbur got raped by Razor Leaf. Blitzle's shit Defense couldn't stand it (especially since its Razor Leaf critted what seemed like EVERY time) and it got one shot before I could use Thunder Wave. Timburr got one shot by a Razor Leaf crit.

In the end, I had to spam Servine's Leaf Tornado to lower Leavanny's accuracy enough that I could actually survive more than two rounds >.> But being a Grass type, it died quickly to the Bug attacks. So it came down to Roggenrola. Its Sturdy saved me, and I was able to Rock Blast Leavanny to death. This Roggenrola is my new favorite Pokemon.

That was my second try. The first time was just a thorough slaughter.

Edit: Leavanny also loves to troll you with Protect. Be careful.

tl;dr version: Get a Fire or Flying type Pokemon for the third gym if you haven't already >.>


you didn't run into a Pidove way back before the second gym? Also there's Woobats in wellspring cave and those are flying/psychic.


I didn't want to use Pidove because it just seemed like the generic three stage Normal/Flying. I thought about Woobat, but I thought maybe I could holdout for a bit until I could obtain the fossil Rock/Flying guy.

If you're able to, getting the Archen is a solid choice for an in-game team. Once it evolves into Archeops, you've got a sick pokemon that destroys many.
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/R1CH/Happy2.gif
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
March 07 2011 07:30 GMT
#412
dont touch the lovebat that thing is so creepy and so terrible ugh i dropped him the instant I managed to get the friendship evolution.
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 07 2011 10:44 GMT
#413
To those having issue with the third Gym, once again let me point you to the liberty pass. Gets you Victini, a Legendary Fire/Psychic type that you can get after getting your 2nd badge =]
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 10:59:24
March 07 2011 10:56 GMT
#414
On March 07 2011 13:59 Ferrose wrote:
I really need a Flying Pokemon soon. I feel like this game will be impossible without one.

I just did the third gym (Bug), and that was so broken. The first guy was easy enough, but his Leavanny was SO imba. Bug/Grass hybrid. My strategy was to use Rock, but that completely blew it out.

Panpour and Drilbur got raped by Razor Leaf. Blitzle's shit Defense couldn't stand it (especially since its Razor Leaf critted what seemed like EVERY time) and it got one shot before I could use Thunder Wave. Timburr got one shot by a Razor Leaf crit.

In the end, I had to spam Servine's Leaf Tornado to lower Leavanny's accuracy enough that I could actually survive more than two rounds >.> But being a Grass type, it died quickly to the Bug attacks. So it came down to Roggenrola. Its Sturdy saved me, and I was able to Rock Blast Leavanny to death. This Roggenrola is my new favorite Pokemon.

That was my second try. The first time was just a thorough slaughter.

Edit: Leavanny also loves to troll you with Protect. Be careful.

tl;dr version: Get a Fire or Flying type Pokemon for the third gym if you haven't already >.>


Sir this is why I always start with the Fire Starter...even though this one in particular SUCKS because it's just a slower Infernape. This is terrible because Infernape was a glass cannon as it was...and it's only really redeemable quality was the fact that it did hit hard and was generally fast enough to get said hit off. Emboar has lower defense, lower SP def, and nearly half the speed while only gaining a small boost in HP and SP atk.

Emboar is slow as fuck, but as long as you dont try to send him against ground types you'll be good sir!

In almost every game the fire type gives you the more irreplaceable types. The last few generations have been Fire/Fight which is a really incredible combination. This combination of STAB means you pretty much OHKO the full row of bug/grass/rock/dark/steel types you run into. Also, for some reason each generation has had a disturbing lack of good Fire/Fighting types in the beginning of the game.

You're pretty brave choosing the grass starter though. It lacks some serious power I've noticed. I went Fire on White and Water on Black. I was Grass on Black but Serperior (Jalorda was a much better name...) lacks firepower.

Of course if you just download the Liberty Pass and get Victini your problems are entirely solved. As soon as you get to the move relearner make sure you get your Victini to remember Searing Shot and you are seriously good on fire types for the rest of the game.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
March 07 2011 11:22 GMT
#415
Loving this so far.
I dropped my starter because he kinda sucked, so right now my team's:
Scraggy
Victini
Yamask
Cottonee
Leavanny

I want that ghost/water type for a special wall, and then I'll be done
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
imbs
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom320 Posts
March 07 2011 11:50 GMT
#416
i havent played since blue/red rly, but have fighting pokemon been buffed or wat? they used to suck ass now they are amazing.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
March 07 2011 12:06 GMT
#417
I cant believe they buffed tackle. I was dieing relatively frequently (i actually used potion...) and then i saw. Tackle power 35->50 and accuracy 95->100. This made the game so much harder. With STAB thats 75 damage for the first few pokemon that you battle. Thats a RIDICULOUS attack. And why is tackle > scratch now, thats so bS.
Jaedong :3
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
March 07 2011 12:52 GMT
#418
On March 07 2011 21:06 ReketSomething wrote:
I cant believe they buffed tackle. I was dieing relatively frequently (i actually used potion...) and then i saw. Tackle power 35->50 and accuracy 95->100. This made the game so much harder. With STAB thats 75 damage for the first few pokemon that you battle. Thats a RIDICULOUS attack. And why is tackle > scratch now, thats so bS.


I think it makes sense that Tackle is stronger than Scratch though, considering the physical motions of them.

It's only 75 damage with STAB if they have 100 attack stat, and early encountered Pokemon won't have anywhere near that.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
March 07 2011 12:59 GMT
#419
On March 07 2011 20:50 imbs wrote:
i havent played since blue/red rly, but have fighting pokemon been buffed or wat? they used to suck ass now they are amazing.


as far as i can see the fighting pokemon in black/white have amazingly high attack values and rape pretty much any pokemon that doesn't have a type that counters them
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 15:11:26
March 07 2011 14:41 GMT
#420
On March 07 2011 19:56 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 13:59 Ferrose wrote:
I really need a Flying Pokemon soon. I feel like this game will be impossible without one.

I just did the third gym (Bug), and that was so broken. The first guy was easy enough, but his Leavanny was SO imba. Bug/Grass hybrid. My strategy was to use Rock, but that completely blew it out.

Panpour and Drilbur got raped by Razor Leaf. Blitzle's shit Defense couldn't stand it (especially since its Razor Leaf critted what seemed like EVERY time) and it got one shot before I could use Thunder Wave. Timburr got one shot by a Razor Leaf crit.

In the end, I had to spam Servine's Leaf Tornado to lower Leavanny's accuracy enough that I could actually survive more than two rounds >.> But being a Grass type, it died quickly to the Bug attacks. So it came down to Roggenrola. Its Sturdy saved me, and I was able to Rock Blast Leavanny to death. This Roggenrola is my new favorite Pokemon.

That was my second try. The first time was just a thorough slaughter.

Edit: Leavanny also loves to troll you with Protect. Be careful.

tl;dr version: Get a Fire or Flying type Pokemon for the third gym if you haven't already >.>


Sir this is why I always start with the Fire Starter...even though this one in particular SUCKS because it's just a slower Infernape. This is terrible because Infernape was a glass cannon as it was...and it's only really redeemable quality was the fact that it did hit hard and was generally fast enough to get said hit off. Emboar has lower defense, lower SP def, and nearly half the speed while only gaining a small boost in HP and SP atk.

Emboar is slow as fuck, but as long as you dont try to send him against ground types you'll be good sir!

In almost every game the fire type gives you the more irreplaceable types. The last few generations have been Fire/Fight which is a really incredible combination. This combination of STAB means you pretty much OHKO the full row of bug/grass/rock/dark/steel types you run into. Also, for some reason each generation has had a disturbing lack of good Fire/Fighting types in the beginning of the game.

You're pretty brave choosing the grass starter though. It lacks some serious power I've noticed. I went Fire on White and Water on Black. I was Grass on Black but Serperior (Jalorda was a much better name...) lacks firepower.

Of course if you just download the Liberty Pass and get Victini your problems are entirely solved. As soon as you get to the move relearner make sure you get your Victini to remember Searing Shot and you are seriously good on fire types for the rest of the game.


Yeah, once I plan my team for Black I will open it. I was thinking of choosing the Water starter. I'll choose the Fire starter whenever I do a third run. I want my Feraligatr

So far I have:

Servine
Blitzle
Drilbur
Gurdurr
Boldore
Archen (dropped Panpour)

They're all level 25; I just entered the fourth gym.

Edit: Damn, Elesa was easy. Boldore for the Emolgas, then Drilbur for Zebstrika.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 482
UpATreeSC 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1029
Dewaltoss 137
firebathero 88
Zeus 68
Trap 48
Sexy 30
zelot 30
soO 23
ToSsGirL 21
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 15
Dota 2
Gorgc7064
qojqva2305
Dendi855
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1180
Fnx 693
edward0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5354
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
Grubby4618
summit1g1868
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo568
ceh9449
byalli366
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe152
ArmadaUGS146
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 71
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV247
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3005
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 30m
Stellar Fest
18h 30m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.