• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7481 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 19

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 96 Next
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 06 2011 22:28 GMT
#361
I think I'm gonna replace my Purrloin with a Timburr, at least for the second gym.

So far I have:

Snivy
Panpour
Purrloin
Blitzle
Roggenrola
Drilbur
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
tyCe
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2542 Posts
March 06 2011 22:29 GMT
#362
On March 07 2011 07:20 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:17 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:16 FliedLice wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

I'm a die hard, I will always spam that damn button even if I use a Masterball.


LOL I press a + leftarrow at the same time everytime the ball should shake.
I really want to get the game, maybe once exams are over. D:
Still, Black or White?

Woah, woah. I swear it was Up + B ever since the pokemon red/blue days. :p
Betrayed by EG.BuK
Excessive
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark151 Posts
March 06 2011 22:32 GMT
#363
Just saw some pics of White Forest. I'm playing Black. FML.
meiyo
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway81 Posts
March 06 2011 22:33 GMT
#364
let me know when someone finds a link for the english rom
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 06 2011 22:36 GMT
#365
I already hate Patrat, it's like the new Rattata and I F'N hated that little mouse.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 06 2011 22:38 GMT
#366
On March 07 2011 07:36 DreamScaR wrote:
I already hate Patrat, it's like the new Rattata and I F'N hated that little mouse.


Reminds me more of Sentret, another terrible Pokemon.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
TOloseGT
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1145 Posts
March 06 2011 22:42 GMT
#367
On March 07 2011 07:29 tyCe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:20 Blisse wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:17 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:16 FliedLice wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

I'm a die hard, I will always spam that damn button even if I use a Masterball.


LOL I press a + leftarrow at the same time everytime the ball should shake.
I really want to get the game, maybe once exams are over. D:
Still, Black or White?

Woah, woah. I swear it was Up + B ever since the pokemon red/blue days. :p


Yea, these kids don't know what they're talking about.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 22:44:58
March 06 2011 22:44 GMT
#368
On March 07 2011 07:42 TOloseGT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:29 tyCe wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:20 Blisse wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:17 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:16 FliedLice wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

I'm a die hard, I will always spam that damn button even if I use a Masterball.


LOL I press a + leftarrow at the same time everytime the ball should shake.
I really want to get the game, maybe once exams are over. D:
Still, Black or White?

Woah, woah. I swear it was Up + B ever since the pokemon red/blue days. :p


Yea, these kids don't know what they're talking about.


I remember it as A -> B -> A -> B or AAAAA in the Safari Zone and B + UP for Legendaries

On March 07 2011 07:36 DreamScaR wrote:
I already hate Patrat, it's like the new Rattata and I F'N hated that little mouse.


First Pokemon I see and it's the crankiest mother fucker out there.
Who the fuck has bind at level 8?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Tatari
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1179 Posts
March 06 2011 23:00 GMT
#369
On March 07 2011 07:44 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:42 TOloseGT wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:29 tyCe wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:20 Blisse wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:17 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:16 FliedLice wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

I'm a die hard, I will always spam that damn button even if I use a Masterball.


LOL I press a + leftarrow at the same time everytime the ball should shake.
I really want to get the game, maybe once exams are over. D:
Still, Black or White?

Woah, woah. I swear it was Up + B ever since the pokemon red/blue days. :p


Yea, these kids don't know what they're talking about.


I remember it as A -> B -> A -> B or AAAAA in the Safari Zone and B + UP for Legendaries

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:36 DreamScaR wrote:
I already hate Patrat, it's like the new Rattata and I F'N hated that little mouse.


First Pokemon I see and it's the crankiest mother fucker out there.
Who the fuck has bind at level 8?


I rofl'd so hard at this. Bind at level 8? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

A fed jungler is no longer a jungler, but a terrorist.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 23:03:24
March 06 2011 23:02 GMT
#370
On March 07 2011 07:44 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:42 TOloseGT wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:29 tyCe wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:20 Blisse wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:17 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:16 FliedLice wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

I'm a die hard, I will always spam that damn button even if I use a Masterball.


LOL I press a + leftarrow at the same time everytime the ball should shake.
I really want to get the game, maybe once exams are over. D:
Still, Black or White?

Woah, woah. I swear it was Up + B ever since the pokemon red/blue days. :p


Yea, these kids don't know what they're talking about.


I remember it as A -> B -> A -> B or AAAAA in the Safari Zone and B + UP for Legendaries

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:36 DreamScaR wrote:
I already hate Patrat, it's like the new Rattata and I F'N hated that little mouse.


First Pokemon I see and it's the crankiest mother fucker out there.
Who the fuck has bind at level 8?


Snivy has Wrap at level ten. >.>

IIRC Bellsprout has Wrap at like level eight or some shit.

Does anyone know any good Flying Pokemon? My team has a huge Fighting/Grass weakness, and I really don't want to go with the generic Pidgey thing.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 06 2011 23:05 GMT
#371
I'm really glad everyone in the game is not bent on getting my phone number.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 06 2011 23:09 GMT
#372
God, I've been a huge Pokémon fanatic all my life, pretty much. I really, REALLY want to get B&W, but I haven't had the opportunity to head downtown (I don't have a driver's license, and my parents are gone for the weekend), and now I'm whimpering to myself because I want to know what all the new Pokémon are, but I made a vow to myself to not spoil anything until I play the games for myself, and I think that might have been a bad idea, and holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Torte, help me through this... D=
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 06 2011 23:13 GMT
#373
On March 07 2011 08:09 Aeres wrote:
God, I've been a huge Pokémon fanatic all my life, pretty much. I really, REALLY want to get B&W, but I haven't had the opportunity to head downtown (I don't have a driver's license, and my parents are gone for the weekend), and now I'm whimpering to myself because I want to know what all the new Pokémon are, but I made a vow to myself to not spoil anything until I play the games for myself, and I think that might have been a bad idea, and holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Torte, help me through this... D=



BROOOOOOOOOO

Do you know how hard it was for me not to be spoiled? When shit was getting leaked, I nearly wept! I only know of the starters and the two legendaries, that's it. Everything is brand new to me.

Just play something else or play the old Pokemon games and sleep long, long hours.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
KOPF
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Finland164 Posts
March 06 2011 23:20 GMT
#374
On March 07 2011 08:02 Ferrose wrote:

Does anyone know any good Flying Pokemon? My team has a huge Fighting/Grass weakness, and I really don't want to go with the generic Pidgey thing.


You can use the fossil one, which you get after returning the plume fossil you get from Relic Castle to the 2nd Gym.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 06 2011 23:22 GMT
#375
On March 07 2011 08:20 KOPF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 08:02 Ferrose wrote:

Does anyone know any good Flying Pokemon? My team has a huge Fighting/Grass weakness, and I really don't want to go with the generic Pidgey thing.


You can use the fossil one, which you get after returning the plume fossil you get from Relic Castle to the 2nd Gym.


Thank you. I'll be sure to get him then :D
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
March 06 2011 23:38 GMT
#376
For the ones who haven't listened to it yet, they've released a new pokérap



So far I'm really impressed. And does anyone has the feeling black/white are really really hard compared to the older games? O.o (I took snivey as a starter)
Pokemon Master
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 06 2011 23:38 GMT
#377
I wonder how much C-Gear adds to draining your battery. Seeing as how I need to change my net settings to connect online, I guess I'll keep mine off 99% of the time ;/
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
March 06 2011 23:40 GMT
#378
omg bind at level 8. LOL

I'm assuming you can only get White Forest in Pokemon White? I'm not sure, since you get the black legendary in pokemon white.

I used to do ABABAB, but I never captured Lugia through three saves of some 2x99 Ultra Balls each save, so I gave up on that.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 06 2011 23:41 GMT
#379
On March 07 2011 08:38 Seiniyta wrote:
For the ones who haven't listened to it yet, they've released a new pokérap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmDdyhYzMYU&feature=player_embedded

So far I'm really impressed. And does anyone has the feeling black/white are really really hard compared to the older games? O.o (I took snivey as a starter)


Yeah, this one is tough. I've already gotten my ass kicked a couple times. I'm so used to just steamrolling all the trainers. I think that the trainers overall have higher level Pokemon, and due to the new scaled experience, my Pokemon might be a level or two lower than they'd normally be.

It also seems like none of my Pokemon have good Defense stats >.>
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
ImHuko
Profile Joined December 2010
United States996 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 23:50:52
March 06 2011 23:46 GMT
#380
I don't know if I am enjoying the new look. The city with the third badge is more confusing/annoying than cool in my opinion=/

Also feels really easy. Sawk and Pignite are just dominating everyone
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 113
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2206
HiyA 276
Mong 125
Shinee 76
sorry 31
Noble 17
NotJumperer 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1315
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
JimRising 670
Reynor47
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft614
Other Games
summit1g7426
Coldzera 743
C9.Mang0336
PiGStarcraft217
RuFF_SC234
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick710
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream390
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2149
League of Legends
• Rush1531
• Lourlo1334
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 45m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.