• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:30
CEST 06:30
KST 13:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9124 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 18

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 96 Next
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
March 06 2011 20:59 GMT
#341
I'll have my white in just over a week, am excited
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 06 2011 21:02 GMT
#342
You always get that stuff at the beginning. I don't see a problem with it.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 06 2011 21:04 GMT
#343
I'm not saying it's a problem .___.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
March 06 2011 21:09 GMT
#344
I saw black and white yesterday (friend bought in a New York store, they were selling before release times lol). Visually, it's pretty eye candy, at least for me, compared to the previous generations. There now seems to be distance. The battles are fast and smooth, and the setting is loosely based off of the Manhattan area.
Some of the pokemon are cool, but I have mixed feelings about some of the pokemon designs.+ Show Spoiler +
Trash Bag Pokemon and ICE CREAM? Hrmmm
All in all though, I think I will enjoy it very much.
I post only when my brain works.
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
March 06 2011 21:18 GMT
#345
On April 09 2010 14:06 On_Slaught wrote:
I wonder when they will evolve the series beyond the same formula they have been using forever... put this shit on xbox360/ps3 with crisis level graphics and voice acting with in-depth story!

However since that will never happen at least they said that this game will reinvent every aspect of the old games "innovatively."

lol, yeah right, nintendo is gonna release pokemon for xbox and ps3 -.-
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
March 06 2011 21:26 GMT
#346
Are the pokemons still overlapping each other after the first 151?

I've played Blue, Gold and Silver versions only.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
March 06 2011 21:28 GMT
#347
Black and White feature exclusively new Pokemon. It is only after you beat the game, that you will have access to older ones. (Unless you do the link thing if I recall or promotions)
I post only when my brain works.
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 06 2011 21:33 GMT
#348
Someone should create a blog post where we can keep track of peoples friend codes so that those of us who want to get Zorua/Zoroark from previous pokemon can help. Or you know, just awesome battles and WF/BC stuff.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
TOloseGT
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1145 Posts
March 06 2011 21:35 GMT
#349
Actually, Pitilil is better than Pansage. Oh the horror.
KOPF
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Finland164 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 21:43:48
March 06 2011 21:41 GMT
#350
On March 07 2011 06:33 DreamScaR wrote:
Someone should create a blog post where we can keep track of peoples friend codes so that those of us who want to get Zorua/Zoroark from previous pokemon can help. Or you know, just awesome battles and WF/BC stuff.


I can do it. Does the game have regions or can I friend a person from USA?

EDIT: Added the blog post.
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 06 2011 21:44 GMT
#351
On March 07 2011 06:41 KOPF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 06:33 DreamScaR wrote:
Someone should create a blog post where we can keep track of peoples friend codes so that those of us who want to get Zorua/Zoroark from previous pokemon can help. Or you know, just awesome battles and WF/BC stuff.


I can do it. Does the game have regions or can I friend a person from USA?

EDIT: Added the blog post.

Not sure on the region things with trading, I guess there's only one way for us to find out.

Also guys, don't forget to get your liberty pass!
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
March 06 2011 21:51 GMT
#352
afaik the DS and the games are regionfree, I'd say same goes for the multiplayer then... but that's just a guess.


i actually ordered the game now after trying a downloaded version :x
but that way the online stuff doesn't work i think and i will never get the awesome only-evolve-when-traded pokemon :o
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 21:58:19
March 06 2011 21:57 GMT
#353
If I put my Pokemon in the Daycare center and the start learning moves beyond their original four, do they just automatically overwrite or they're skipped?

Trading and battling is cross-region, I did it back on Platinum except for Korea
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 22:04:32
March 06 2011 22:01 GMT
#354
On March 07 2011 06:57 Torte de Lini wrote:
If I put my Pokemon in the Daycare center and the start learning moves beyond their original four, do they just automatically overwrite or they're skipped?

Trading and battling is cross-region, I did it back on Platinum except for Korea


They replace the moves pretty arbitrarily. Don't put Pokemon in the Daycare Center if you intend to actually use them. It may fuck up their moveset and EVs.

Edit: Now that your TMs don't break, I actually use them. Why didn't they do this before
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#355
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
March 06 2011 22:16 GMT
#356
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate
Kevmeister @ Dota2
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 06 2011 22:17 GMT
#357
On March 07 2011 07:16 FliedLice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

I'm a die hard, I will always spam that damn button even if I use a Masterball.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 06 2011 22:18 GMT
#358
On March 07 2011 07:16 FliedLice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate


Debbie Downer over here ladies and gents.
Bulbapedia isn't a reliable source, thus I will keep bashing "A"
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 22:21:10
March 06 2011 22:20 GMT
#359
On March 07 2011 07:17 DreamScaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:16 FliedLice wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

I'm a die hard, I will always spam that damn button even if I use a Masterball.


LOL I press a + leftarrow at the same time everytime the ball should shake.
I really want to get the game, maybe once exams are over. D:
Still, Black or White?
There is no one like you in the universe.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 06 2011 22:23 GMT
#360
On March 07 2011 07:20 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 07:17 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:16 FliedLice wrote:
On March 07 2011 07:05 Torte de Lini wrote:
I just caught a fucking Blitzle.
Looks so fucking awesome.

And I caught an Audino, looks so fucked-up so I dumped him in the daycare center and named pinkshit.

Anyone else still think that the old rumored Tapping A button will increase your chance of catching?


It won't, no matter how hard you believe in it

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

I'm a die hard, I will always spam that damn button even if I use a Masterball.


LOL I press a + leftarrow at the same time everytime the ball should shake.
I really want to get the game, maybe once exams are over. D:
Still, Black or White?


White, no joke :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 65
Nina 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2373
Shinee 57
NotJumperer 15
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1440
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft525
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft259
ArmadaUGS34
RuFF_SC220
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota272
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush1001
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 30m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.