• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:00
CEST 08:00
KST 15:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7761 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 23

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 96 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 07 2011 21:16 GMT
#441
Ignore IV/EVs, but paying attention to nature is easy and useful. My roggenroller solo'd the 2nd gym at level 10 and was level 17 before the gym leader, now hes 20. So glad they buffed rock smash a while ago.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
TOloseGT
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 21:46:14
March 07 2011 21:46 GMT
#442
On March 08 2011 06:16 bumatlarge wrote:
Ignore IV/EVs, but paying attention to nature is easy and useful. My roggenroller solo'd the 2nd gym at level 10 and was level 17 before the gym leader, now hes 20. So glad they buffed rock smash a while ago.


Roggenrolla is so annoying to fight against. Not being able to 1 hit KO pokemon makes me sad.
PepperoniPiZZa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sierra Leone1660 Posts
March 07 2011 22:10 GMT
#443
My pokemons got 1shot in the second gym by reteliate and take down, was big fun.
Quote?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 07 2011 22:13 GMT
#444
Roggenrolla is annoying as hell to fight.

Why does my starter have suspenders when he evolves?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 07 2011 22:22 GMT
#445
On March 08 2011 02:37 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 02:34 Pvvned wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:28 Ferrose wrote:
I like Reuniclus for gen V Psychics. 125 Sp. Atk and 110 HP. Pretty nice. Sigilyph doesn't seem too bad if you don't mind the Flying hybrid. And there's always Victini, that Fire/Psychic event Pokemon.

Edit: Wow, Eelektross has Levitate? That seems kinda broken. I shoulda taught Smack Down to my Roggenrola after all >.>

Eelektross sucks aside from Levitate though. There are better electric pokemon, like the spider, or the zebra.

Reuniclus is a very good pokemon. I love it, especially with Trick Room since it has such low speed. Plus it looks cute. Bear inside some jelly? Yes please.


I have the zebra, and I'm starting to hate him. He's incredibly fragile -_-

Is the spider any better?

Also, for everyone, Leavanny or Scolipede? I want a Bug Pokemon for when I finally open Black :x


The spider gets thunder + compound eyes, has fairly high sp.atk and high speed.
:)
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 22:32:21
March 07 2011 22:22 GMT
#446
On March 08 2011 07:13 Torte de Lini wrote:
Roggenrolla is annoying as hell to fight.

Why does my starter have suspenders when he evolves?

Because you chose the fire starter that wasn't torchic.


P.S. What's the deal with Audino? It seems to randomly show up almost anywhere.
And what does it do? It looks some healer, but I didn't see any notablely good moves/stats/abilities for healing your team.

P.S.S. That Lucky Egg item is STUPID awesome. You level up like 75% faster...
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 07 2011 22:25 GMT
#447
On March 08 2011 07:22 TALegion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 07:13 Torte de Lini wrote:
Roggenrolla is annoying as hell to fight.

Why does my starter have suspenders when he evolves?

Because you chose the fire starter that wasn't torchic.


All about Charmander.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 22:35:33
March 07 2011 22:33 GMT
#448
On March 08 2011 07:22 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 02:37 Ferrose wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:34 Pvvned wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:28 Ferrose wrote:
I like Reuniclus for gen V Psychics. 125 Sp. Atk and 110 HP. Pretty nice. Sigilyph doesn't seem too bad if you don't mind the Flying hybrid. And there's always Victini, that Fire/Psychic event Pokemon.

Edit: Wow, Eelektross has Levitate? That seems kinda broken. I shoulda taught Smack Down to my Roggenrola after all >.>

Eelektross sucks aside from Levitate though. There are better electric pokemon, like the spider, or the zebra.

Reuniclus is a very good pokemon. I love it, especially with Trick Room since it has such low speed. Plus it looks cute. Bear inside some jelly? Yes please.


I have the zebra, and I'm starting to hate him. He's incredibly fragile -_-

Is the spider any better?

Also, for everyone, Leavanny or Scolipede? I want a Bug Pokemon for when I finally open Black :x


The spider gets thunder + compound eyes, has fairly high sp.atk and high speed.


Well, the spider is a special attacker, and the zebra is physical. But the spider has lower Sp. Atk than the zebra's Attack. And the spider also has less HP, defenses, and is slower. And I think that the Bug typing would give it more problems than the zebra has to deal with. So I think I'll stick with the zebra.

Edit: I thought about the gear Pokemon, but that thing has the WORST move pool that I have ever seen.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
YunhOLee
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Canada2470 Posts
March 07 2011 22:40 GMT
#449
On March 08 2011 07:22 TALegion wrote:
P.S. What's the deal with Audino? It seems to randomly show up almost anywhere.
And what does it do? It looks some healer, but I didn't see any notablely good moves/stats/abilities for healing your team.


it's one of the new features of black and white, shaking grass/whirling dust and it can also have some kind of hole into the water as well, it's like "rare-pokemons" Audino just has a higher % of appearing than some more rare ones up to where i'm at now, i dont think the pokemon itself is any good.. but i'm terrible at pokemon haha but it gives a big shit ton of exp so i love it :O
Live it, love it, play it, kill it. JulyZerg and IPXZerg greatest TL.net fan
Drock
Profile Joined October 2010
United States305 Posts
March 07 2011 22:41 GMT
#450
I just got a bunch of money and gift cards for gamestop for my bday. I kinda want to wait on the 3ds until the first revision. Should I get the dsi/pokemon bundle?
I kinda miss Idra...
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
March 07 2011 22:57 GMT
#451
On March 08 2011 07:41 Drock wrote:
I just got a bunch of money and gift cards for gamestop for my bday. I kinda want to wait on the 3ds until the first revision. Should I get the dsi/pokemon bundle?


If you don't have a DS I don't see why you should wait for a 3DS revision. That will likely be 2 years from now, and for the next 2 years it's better to have a 3DS than a DS since the 3DS can play DS games anyways.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 07 2011 23:05 GMT
#452
With Nintendo and Microsoft, you never get their product when it first comes out. Always wait for their revisions like the DS Lite and Service Pack #1/ #2.

Whether you should get a DS, I dunno to be honest. Don't bother with DSi or DSi XL, DS Lite ftw~

If I was in your position, I'd hold back a couple of years for the 3DS revised edition, but then again, I'm frugal.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 23:09:33
March 07 2011 23:09 GMT
#453
It's not worth waiting 2 years for a 3DS revision. Unlike the original DS fat and ugly, the first revision 3DS looks way better since it's modeled after the DSi.

It just makes no sense to buy a DS now when you could buy a 3DS and have a handheld that's roughly the same size and shape, but more powerful and compatible with both older and newer games.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 07 2011 23:09 GMT
#454
On March 08 2011 08:09 Zzoram wrote:
It's not worth waiting 2 years for a 3DS revision. Unlike the original DS fat and ugly, the first revision 3DS looks way better since it's modeled after the DSi.

It just makes no sense to buy a DS now when you could buy a 3DS and have a handheld that's roughly the same size and shape, but more powerful and compatible with both older and newer games.


and a fuckload less battery life.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
fOrQQ
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Hong Kong321 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 23:12:20
March 07 2011 23:11 GMT
#455
On March 08 2011 07:33 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 07:22 synapse wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:37 Ferrose wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:34 Pvvned wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:28 Ferrose wrote:
I like Reuniclus for gen V Psychics. 125 Sp. Atk and 110 HP. Pretty nice. Sigilyph doesn't seem too bad if you don't mind the Flying hybrid. And there's always Victini, that Fire/Psychic event Pokemon.

Edit: Wow, Eelektross has Levitate? That seems kinda broken. I shoulda taught Smack Down to my Roggenrola after all >.>

Eelektross sucks aside from Levitate though. There are better electric pokemon, like the spider, or the zebra.

Reuniclus is a very good pokemon. I love it, especially with Trick Room since it has such low speed. Plus it looks cute. Bear inside some jelly? Yes please.


I have the zebra, and I'm starting to hate him. He's incredibly fragile -_-

Is the spider any better?

Also, for everyone, Leavanny or Scolipede? I want a Bug Pokemon for when I finally open Black :x


The spider gets thunder + compound eyes, has fairly high sp.atk and high speed.


Well, the spider is a special attacker, and the zebra is physical. But the spider has lower Sp. Atk than the zebra's Attack. And the spider also has less HP, defenses, and is slower. And I think that the Bug typing would give it more problems than the zebra has to deal with. So I think I'll stick with the zebra.

Edit: I thought about the gear Pokemon, but that thing has the WORST move pool that I have ever seen.


That's the thing, I don't get what the spider and zebra have over electross (aside from compound eyes ability). Electross can learn thunder through TM. Every base stat is higher than both of those other than speed, and it gets levitate, negating its one elemental weakness. (Also can't you just EV train speed if you really wanted to?) Please enlighten a noob? :O
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 07 2011 23:18 GMT
#456
There's a nasty sound effect bug with the evolved form of Tepig, everytime he comes out, he doesn't make any noises and then the sound effects of any attacks also make no noise except for the damage inflicted sound.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 23:30:18
March 07 2011 23:20 GMT
#457
On March 08 2011 07:33 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 07:22 synapse wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:37 Ferrose wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:34 Pvvned wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:28 Ferrose wrote:
I like Reuniclus for gen V Psychics. 125 Sp. Atk and 110 HP. Pretty nice. Sigilyph doesn't seem too bad if you don't mind the Flying hybrid. And there's always Victini, that Fire/Psychic event Pokemon.

Edit: Wow, Eelektross has Levitate? That seems kinda broken. I shoulda taught Smack Down to my Roggenrola after all >.>

Eelektross sucks aside from Levitate though. There are better electric pokemon, like the spider, or the zebra.

Reuniclus is a very good pokemon. I love it, especially with Trick Room since it has such low speed. Plus it looks cute. Bear inside some jelly? Yes please.


I have the zebra, and I'm starting to hate him. He's incredibly fragile -_-

Is the spider any better?

Also, for everyone, Leavanny or Scolipede? I want a Bug Pokemon for when I finally open Black :x


The spider gets thunder + compound eyes, has fairly high sp.atk and high speed.


Well, the spider is a special attacker, and the zebra is physical. But the spider has lower Sp. Atk than the zebra's Attack. And the spider also has less HP, defenses, and is slower. And I think that the Bug typing would give it more problems than the zebra has to deal with. So I think I'll stick with the zebra.

Edit: I thought about the gear Pokemon, but that thing has the WORST move pool that I have ever seen.

The zebra has 3 more attack than the spider does sp.atk, and only gets wild bolt as a decent move (90 base). Bug/Electric is a decent typing (fighting resist, only 2 weakness), even though that's pretty irrelevant considering both of these pokes have ~60 base defenses. The zebra's only decent attack is wild bolt whereas the spider gets thunder / energy ball / bug buzz. If you're just playing through the game, I would say that the spider is much more useful -- just to kill stuff.

On March 08 2011 08:11 fOrQQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 07:33 Ferrose wrote:
On March 08 2011 07:22 synapse wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:37 Ferrose wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:34 Pvvned wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:28 Ferrose wrote:
I like Reuniclus for gen V Psychics. 125 Sp. Atk and 110 HP. Pretty nice. Sigilyph doesn't seem too bad if you don't mind the Flying hybrid. And there's always Victini, that Fire/Psychic event Pokemon.

Edit: Wow, Eelektross has Levitate? That seems kinda broken. I shoulda taught Smack Down to my Roggenrola after all >.>

Eelektross sucks aside from Levitate though. There are better electric pokemon, like the spider, or the zebra.

Reuniclus is a very good pokemon. I love it, especially with Trick Room since it has such low speed. Plus it looks cute. Bear inside some jelly? Yes please.


I have the zebra, and I'm starting to hate him. He's incredibly fragile -_-

Is the spider any better?

Also, for everyone, Leavanny or Scolipede? I want a Bug Pokemon for when I finally open Black :x


The spider gets thunder + compound eyes, has fairly high sp.atk and high speed.


Well, the spider is a special attacker, and the zebra is physical. But the spider has lower Sp. Atk than the zebra's Attack. And the spider also has less HP, defenses, and is slower. And I think that the Bug typing would give it more problems than the zebra has to deal with. So I think I'll stick with the zebra.

Edit: I thought about the gear Pokemon, but that thing has the WORST move pool that I have ever seen.


That's the thing, I don't get what the spider and zebra have over electross (aside from compound eyes ability). Electross can learn thunder through TM. Every base stat is higher than both of those other than speed, and it gets levitate, negating its one elemental weakness. (Also can't you just EV train speed if you really wanted to?) Please enlighten a noob? :O


The ability "compound eyes" makes thunder hit 100% of the time. Otherwise, you would just go with the weaker t-bolt. Electross is also super slow, and isn't very bulky, so there's really no point (speed would be the last thing you would want to EV train on that guy, since it will never outspeed something with 100ish base speed even with EVs IVs and scarf).
:)
Kooun
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada260 Posts
March 07 2011 23:21 GMT
#458
interesting features.. Ill play it when the US roms are out
fightingFBHspirit
Profile Joined February 2011
5 Posts
March 07 2011 23:47 GMT
#459
I think the water starter is the best option for in-game cuz not many good water types in the new region (surprisingly), and abundance of fighting types, and good fire types. the grass guys power is too low
and the white version is better. just look at this

(for satirical purposes only)
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 08 2011 00:03 GMT
#460
On March 08 2011 08:20 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 07:33 Ferrose wrote:
On March 08 2011 07:22 synapse wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:37 Ferrose wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:34 Pvvned wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:28 Ferrose wrote:
I like Reuniclus for gen V Psychics. 125 Sp. Atk and 110 HP. Pretty nice. Sigilyph doesn't seem too bad if you don't mind the Flying hybrid. And there's always Victini, that Fire/Psychic event Pokemon.

Edit: Wow, Eelektross has Levitate? That seems kinda broken. I shoulda taught Smack Down to my Roggenrola after all >.>

Eelektross sucks aside from Levitate though. There are better electric pokemon, like the spider, or the zebra.

Reuniclus is a very good pokemon. I love it, especially with Trick Room since it has such low speed. Plus it looks cute. Bear inside some jelly? Yes please.


I have the zebra, and I'm starting to hate him. He's incredibly fragile -_-

Is the spider any better?

Also, for everyone, Leavanny or Scolipede? I want a Bug Pokemon for when I finally open Black :x


The spider gets thunder + compound eyes, has fairly high sp.atk and high speed.


Well, the spider is a special attacker, and the zebra is physical. But the spider has lower Sp. Atk than the zebra's Attack. And the spider also has less HP, defenses, and is slower. And I think that the Bug typing would give it more problems than the zebra has to deal with. So I think I'll stick with the zebra.

Edit: I thought about the gear Pokemon, but that thing has the WORST move pool that I have ever seen.

The zebra has 3 more attack than the spider does sp.atk, and only gets wild bolt as a decent move (90 base). Bug/Electric is a decent typing (fighting resist, only 2 weakness), even though that's pretty irrelevant considering both of these pokes have ~60 base defenses. The zebra's only decent attack is wild bolt whereas the spider gets thunder / energy ball / bug buzz. If you're just playing through the game, I would say that the spider is much more useful -- just to kill stuff.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 08:11 fOrQQ wrote:
On March 08 2011 07:33 Ferrose wrote:
On March 08 2011 07:22 synapse wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:37 Ferrose wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:34 Pvvned wrote:
On March 08 2011 02:28 Ferrose wrote:
I like Reuniclus for gen V Psychics. 125 Sp. Atk and 110 HP. Pretty nice. Sigilyph doesn't seem too bad if you don't mind the Flying hybrid. And there's always Victini, that Fire/Psychic event Pokemon.

Edit: Wow, Eelektross has Levitate? That seems kinda broken. I shoulda taught Smack Down to my Roggenrola after all >.>

Eelektross sucks aside from Levitate though. There are better electric pokemon, like the spider, or the zebra.

Reuniclus is a very good pokemon. I love it, especially with Trick Room since it has such low speed. Plus it looks cute. Bear inside some jelly? Yes please.


I have the zebra, and I'm starting to hate him. He's incredibly fragile -_-

Is the spider any better?

Also, for everyone, Leavanny or Scolipede? I want a Bug Pokemon for when I finally open Black :x


The spider gets thunder + compound eyes, has fairly high sp.atk and high speed.


Well, the spider is a special attacker, and the zebra is physical. But the spider has lower Sp. Atk than the zebra's Attack. And the spider also has less HP, defenses, and is slower. And I think that the Bug typing would give it more problems than the zebra has to deal with. So I think I'll stick with the zebra.

Edit: I thought about the gear Pokemon, but that thing has the WORST move pool that I have ever seen.


That's the thing, I don't get what the spider and zebra have over electross (aside from compound eyes ability). Electross can learn thunder through TM. Every base stat is higher than both of those other than speed, and it gets levitate, negating its one elemental weakness. (Also can't you just EV train speed if you really wanted to?) Please enlighten a noob? :O


The ability "compound eyes" makes thunder hit 100% of the time. Otherwise, you would just go with the weaker t-bolt. Electross is also super slow, and isn't very bulky, so there's really no point (speed would be the last thing you would want to EV train on that guy, since it will never outspeed something with 100ish base speed even with EVs IVs and scarf).


Fair enough, then. Thankfully I just got out of Chargestone Cave. I'll give the spider a try. I just hope that the Bug typing doesn't screw me over in the Flying gym. I think that my Gigalith can handle it though.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1941
Hyuk 172
910 70
sorry 50
Bale 32
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 16
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Reynor46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor167
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft381
PiGStarcraft263
C9.Mang0259
Sick222
Livibee164
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt534
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h
Stellar Fest
7h
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.