• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7952 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 12

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 96 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
September 23 2010 00:56 GMT
#221
http://www.pokemonaus.com/?p=1116
Together but separate, like oatmeal
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 01:31:42
September 23 2010 01:27 GMT
#222
http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/game/black-white

Another link for sprites.

I just cleared the 5th gym. Some comments:

Aroe's Gym (2nd one I think) confused the hell out of me at first... in fact since I was skipping through dialogue I didn't even know it was a gym. It's within a library within a fossil museum. You need to read all the books in order to even get the trainers to fight you and open the way to the leader.

Most other times when a Gym is inaccessible, just explore around as much as you can and defeat as many trainers as possible and eventually you'll advance the storyline.

You can get an elemental monkey at the 1st Gym and an elemental stone to evolve him in Hiun City.

Aakeosu is a beast, so if you pick the Wing Fossil (はねのかせき) you won't be disappointed.

Anyways I'm actually pretty happy with the graphics and the Pokemon designs. Even the Gym designs are cute. I'm probably still 10 years old in my head.

EDIT: The starters look like jokes but they all look decent evolved. I took fire and I have no regrets when Enbuou crashes into the battlefield like an immolating god of war. There is quite the host of god-awfully retarded looking Pokemon though, and it's so tiresome when a trainer sports 4 of the same stupid Pokemon.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
September 23 2010 01:47 GMT
#223
I hate how the legendaries look... fucking ponies and windwaker frog people....
:)
Rice
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1332 Posts
September 23 2010 01:52 GMT
#224
ditto is a beast now
Freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties.
theonlyrio
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom200 Posts
March 03 2011 22:29 GMT
#225
Reviving old thread for the release of pokemon Black and White in the EU.

Suprised there wasn't a thread for it then i found this one and though i would bring it back for the joyous occasion. :D
I am the only rio
NecroSaint
Profile Joined June 2010
England102 Posts
March 03 2011 22:31 GMT
#226
Suprised there's no thread on this already!! I know I'm excited, it won't be anywhere near as good as Gen I or II, but still fun! :D
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
March 03 2011 22:35 GMT
#227
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon is probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-03 22:48:59
March 03 2011 22:36 GMT
#228
im getting Pokemon Gray or w/e comes out as the 3rd in the generation.
the 3rd game is gonna be based of Kyurem and be named Gray i bet
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
March 03 2011 23:41 GMT
#229
Does anyone have screenshots of the guy who used to stream Broodwar games on TL and during commercials would play Pokemon, where his team of Pokemon were all named after Broodwar pros?
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-03 23:50:07
March 03 2011 23:43 GMT
#230
On March 04 2011 07:35 Zzoram wrote:
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon was probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.

Fixed for you.
They lost it after silver and gold...

EDIT: Not trying to hate on pokemon or anything. It's an epic series, and I will probably buy one of these two games. ....I'm just not paying full price for it.
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
March 03 2011 23:50 GMT
#231
On March 04 2011 08:43 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 07:35 Zzoram wrote:
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon was probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.

Fixed for you.
They lost it after silver and gold...


Heart Gold and Soul Silver were actually really good.

Black and White is ok, imported it back in Sept.
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
March 03 2011 23:51 GMT
#232
On March 04 2011 08:43 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 07:35 Zzoram wrote:
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon was probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.

Fixed for you.
They lost it after silver and gold...

EDIT: Not trying to hate on pokemon or anything. It's an epic series, and I will probably buy one of these two games. ....I'm just not paying full price for it.

Lost it after Blue and Red.
Blue was the greatest gameboy game ever made.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
March 03 2011 23:51 GMT
#233
On March 04 2011 08:51 TheKing. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 08:43 RoosterSamurai wrote:
On March 04 2011 07:35 Zzoram wrote:
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon was probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.

Fixed for you.
They lost it after silver and gold...

EDIT: Not trying to hate on pokemon or anything. It's an epic series, and I will probably buy one of these two games. ....I'm just not paying full price for it.

Lost it after Blue and Red.
Blue was the greatest gameboy game ever made.

That's why I have *literally* 15 copies of it, and like 12 copies of red. (Not joking)
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 00:03:33
March 04 2011 00:02 GMT
#234
On March 04 2011 08:43 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 07:35 Zzoram wrote:
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon was probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.

Fixed for you.
They lost it after silver and gold...

EDIT: Not trying to hate on pokemon or anything. It's an epic series, and I will probably buy one of these two games. ....I'm just not paying full price for it.


The depth of the game reached its zenith with Generation 4.

I mean I used to be a die hard 151er like everyone else and then I remembered how terribly imbalanced the game was back then.

Picked up Emerald a year ago just to fuck around on my phone and have since purchased a DS, Pearl Platinum, HG SS and I have White already being shipped to me.

I'll probably purchase Black after I beat White for completions sake.

Unfortunately it was just one of those series that decided not to grow with its audience. I thought about one time how ridiculous it is that 10 year old children command monsters that can shoot jets of flame hotter than 1500 C.

A more realistic take on pokemon is actually an interesting concept in and of itself....THE CREATOR DIDNT THINK THE SAME THOUGH.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
March 04 2011 00:06 GMT
#235
On March 04 2011 09:02 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 08:43 RoosterSamurai wrote:
On March 04 2011 07:35 Zzoram wrote:
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon was probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.

Fixed for you.
They lost it after silver and gold...

EDIT: Not trying to hate on pokemon or anything. It's an epic series, and I will probably buy one of these two games. ....I'm just not paying full price for it.


The depth of the game reached its zenith with Generation 4.

I mean I used to be a die hard 151er like everyone else and then I remembered how terribly imbalanced the game was back then.

Picked up Emerald a year ago just to fuck around on my phone and have since purchased a DS, Pearl Platinum, HG SS and I have White already being shipped to me.

I'll probably purchase Black after I beat White for completions sake.

Unfortunately it was just one of those series that decided not to grow with its audience. I thought about one time how ridiculous it is that 10 year old children command monsters that can shoot jets of flame hotter than 1500 C.

A more realistic take on pokemon is actually an interesting concept in and of itself....THE CREATOR DIDNT THINK THE SAME THOUGH.

How can a non-competitive game be imbalanced...? Sure, the TCG maybe, but that isn't what we are discussing. And to my knowledge, there is no professional pokemon (not TCG) scene. The pokemon created after gold and silver are not creative at all. The series just seems dumbed down for kids these days, because they lack imagination.
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 04 2011 00:25 GMT
#236
On March 04 2011 09:06 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 09:02 Jayme wrote:
On March 04 2011 08:43 RoosterSamurai wrote:
On March 04 2011 07:35 Zzoram wrote:
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon was probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.

Fixed for you.
They lost it after silver and gold...

EDIT: Not trying to hate on pokemon or anything. It's an epic series, and I will probably buy one of these two games. ....I'm just not paying full price for it.


The depth of the game reached its zenith with Generation 4.

I mean I used to be a die hard 151er like everyone else and then I remembered how terribly imbalanced the game was back then.

Picked up Emerald a year ago just to fuck around on my phone and have since purchased a DS, Pearl Platinum, HG SS and I have White already being shipped to me.

I'll probably purchase Black after I beat White for completions sake.

Unfortunately it was just one of those series that decided not to grow with its audience. I thought about one time how ridiculous it is that 10 year old children command monsters that can shoot jets of flame hotter than 1500 C.

A more realistic take on pokemon is actually an interesting concept in and of itself....THE CREATOR DIDNT THINK THE SAME THOUGH.

How can a non-competitive game be imbalanced...? Sure, the TCG maybe, but that isn't what we are discussing. And to my knowledge, there is no professional pokemon (not TCG) scene. The pokemon created after gold and silver are not creative at all. The series just seems dumbed down for kids these days, because they lack imagination.


A game doesnt have to be competitive for imbalances to show. Your point doesn't fly either because Pokemon certainly can be competitive.

You are correct that there is no professional Pokemon game scene I guess but there certainly is a tournament one. Just go over to smogon university for a taste of the same elitism you'd see in TL except they talk about Pokemon instead of BW.

As for imbalanced you had this type called PSYCHIC in generation 1 that had no viable counter at all. This has since changed.

The game hasn't been dumbed down at all. The amount of depth in IV's, EV's, prediction, movesets, added items, egg moves and yes added pokemon has made the game rather difficult to be good at. You need to know a whole lot about every viable pokemon to be in any way competitive.

I was of the same mind that Pokemon was a simple ass game that was just...Oh fire beats water thats the end of it blah blah blah.

It's quite a lot more complicated than that...
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Tercotta
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada402 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 00:26:39
March 04 2011 00:25 GMT
#237
On March 04 2011 09:06 RoosterSamurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 09:02 Jayme wrote:
On March 04 2011 08:43 RoosterSamurai wrote:
On March 04 2011 07:35 Zzoram wrote:
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon was probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.

Fixed for you.
They lost it after silver and gold...

EDIT: Not trying to hate on pokemon or anything. It's an epic series, and I will probably buy one of these two games. ....I'm just not paying full price for it.


The depth of the game reached its zenith with Generation 4.

I mean I used to be a die hard 151er like everyone else and then I remembered how terribly imbalanced the game was back then.

Picked up Emerald a year ago just to fuck around on my phone and have since purchased a DS, Pearl Platinum, HG SS and I have White already being shipped to me.

I'll probably purchase Black after I beat White for completions sake.

Unfortunately it was just one of those series that decided not to grow with its audience. I thought about one time how ridiculous it is that 10 year old children command monsters that can shoot jets of flame hotter than 1500 C.

A more realistic take on pokemon is actually an interesting concept in and of itself....THE CREATOR DIDNT THINK THE SAME THOUGH.

How can a non-competitive game be imbalanced...? Sure, the TCG maybe, but that isn't what we are discussing. And to my knowledge, there is no professional pokemon (not TCG) scene. The pokemon created after gold and silver are not creative at all. The series just seems dumbed down for kids these days, because they lack imagination.

Clearly you don't understand what your'e talking about, not only was RB broken the games are more complex now than ever.

- In RB there were no counter to Psychics. A team of 6 Alakazam was unstoppable.

-Since the advent of the advance games thy have introduced stuff such as natures, physical/special move split and increased depth of IVs and EVs. If you don't pay attention to those things you lose to someone who has every time.

-Just because there is no pro scene doesn't mean there isn't a competitive scene. Check out Smogon.com. Which is basically teamliquid.net in that it is a huge hub for the scene.

EDIT: Got beat to saying all this. :/
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 00:33:53
March 04 2011 00:31 GMT
#238
On March 04 2011 09:25 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 09:06 RoosterSamurai wrote:
On March 04 2011 09:02 Jayme wrote:
On March 04 2011 08:43 RoosterSamurai wrote:
On March 04 2011 07:35 Zzoram wrote:
Getting Pokemon White.

Pokemon was probably the best turn-based RPG series ever.

Fixed for you.
They lost it after silver and gold...

EDIT: Not trying to hate on pokemon or anything. It's an epic series, and I will probably buy one of these two games. ....I'm just not paying full price for it.


The depth of the game reached its zenith with Generation 4.

I mean I used to be a die hard 151er like everyone else and then I remembered how terribly imbalanced the game was back then.

Picked up Emerald a year ago just to fuck around on my phone and have since purchased a DS, Pearl Platinum, HG SS and I have White already being shipped to me.

I'll probably purchase Black after I beat White for completions sake.

Unfortunately it was just one of those series that decided not to grow with its audience. I thought about one time how ridiculous it is that 10 year old children command monsters that can shoot jets of flame hotter than 1500 C.

A more realistic take on pokemon is actually an interesting concept in and of itself....THE CREATOR DIDNT THINK THE SAME THOUGH.

How can a non-competitive game be imbalanced...? Sure, the TCG maybe, but that isn't what we are discussing. And to my knowledge, there is no professional pokemon (not TCG) scene. The pokemon created after gold and silver are not creative at all. The series just seems dumbed down for kids these days, because they lack imagination.


A game doesnt have to be competitive for imbalances to show. Your point doesn't fly either because Pokemon certainly can be competitive.

You are correct that there is no professional Pokemon game scene I guess but there certainly is a tournament one. Just go over to smogon university for a taste of the same elitism you'd see in TL except they talk about Pokemon instead of BW.

As for imbalanced you had this type called PSYCHIC in generation 1 that had no viable counter at all. This has since changed.

The game hasn't been dumbed down at all. The amount of depth in IV's, EV's, prediction, movesets, added items, egg moves and yes added pokemon has made the game rather difficult to be good at. You need to know a whole lot about every viable pokemon to be in any way competitive.

I was of the same mind that Pokemon was a simple ass game that was just...Oh fire beats water thats the end of it blah blah blah.

It's quite a lot more complicated than that...

You'll never be able to convince me that white/black is better than red/blue/yellow.
I guess I simply cannot view pokemon as a competitive game. Maybe it's because it's on a handheld console only, I don't know. Also, added items doesn't mean the game isn't dumbed down... And stupid shit pokemon like bidoof are not more clever than series 1 pokemon...Sorry.
Also, fire doesn't beat water =/

EDIT: Psychic is the counter to psychic. It's not like in SC2 where Terrans can't use colossos to therefore colossus is imba. Anyone can go get a psychic pokemon, therefore it cannot be imba =/
MeteorRise
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada611 Posts
March 04 2011 00:36 GMT
#239
IMO black and white are far superior to yellow/red/blue because of how complicated the competitive scene is. You gotta know what pokemon serve what roles, find pokemon that have the greatest synergy with your team and with EV/IV natures it gets really complicated. There is always going to be stupid pokemon in every generation and you just like yellow/blue more because you played it as a kid. But it can't be denied that the new games have much higher quality.
Elegance, in all things.
PhailSoBaller
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States281 Posts
March 04 2011 00:39 GMT
#240
Well then wouldnt that only apply to the people who are involved into the competitive scene? I would rather just play through the games and not even get into the PvP portion. Probably because im an only child and im use to single player games. But yeah. Obviously it has more features and is prettier and what not. and in some parts your right it is just the nostalgia feel but i also think it has a certain charm in its simplicity
Ballins a habbit i want it i grab it
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1040
WardiTV786
OGKoka 289
Rex156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 289
Rex 156
ProTech130
Codebar 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2299
Shuttle 2097
Horang2 1386
EffOrt 833
Jaedong 832
BeSt 535
Light 389
Mini 308
Stork 294
firebathero 283
[ Show more ]
ZerO 265
Rush 241
ggaemo 153
Barracks 97
Zeus 89
Shine 74
Killer 65
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 54
Yoon 38
ToSsGirL 31
Shinee 30
Sexy 28
Mong 26
Bale 24
sorry 23
Aegong 21
soO 21
PianO 21
Terrorterran 16
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
zelot 10
HiyA 9
yabsab 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva3141
Dendi2072
BananaSlamJamma316
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin358
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes416
Other Games
singsing2285
olofmeister1694
hiko877
B2W.Neo735
Lowko357
Sick191
Pyrionflax190
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream559
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH299
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2146
• Nemesis1214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV287
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 15m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.