• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

New Pokemon Games: Black & White - Page 14

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 96 Next
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 14:18:17
March 04 2011 14:17 GMT
#261
I'm getting both Black and White on Sunday. I cannot wait. I already planned out my teams and everything.

Since I have two DSes, I'm gonna try to play them both at the same time. Hopefully that works out well D:
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
March 04 2011 14:40 GMT
#262
I actually fucking hate every design I've seen for new pokemon. I loved RBY and Gold/Silver, after that did they get a new team of artists or something? I look at them and just go 'Ugh.'
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
March 04 2011 14:53 GMT
#263
On March 04 2011 23:40 The KY wrote:
I actually fucking hate every design I've seen for new pokemon. I loved RBY and Gold/Silver, after that did they get a new team of artists or something? I look at them and just go 'Ugh.'

I've heard that even if you don't like the new gens of pokemon, white and black will blow you away. Even gen 2 nostalgia gets blown away. I am pretty excited
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
mardi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1164 Posts
March 04 2011 15:16 GMT
#264
If only I didnt have a my weekly lab reports due next week and a physics and calculus midterm UGHHHH I wanna play this real bad. Anyone have links to good reviews?
ballasdontcry
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada595 Posts
March 04 2011 15:44 GMT
#265
i'm actually kinda pumped for this.. might have to dust off my DS now.
Morale
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1010 Posts
March 04 2011 15:48 GMT
#266
thought u needed the new 3ds for those games?
Pvvned
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States409 Posts
March 04 2011 15:57 GMT
#267
On March 05 2011 00:48 Morale wrote:
thought u needed the new 3ds for those games?

No, these aren't 3DS games.
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/R1CH/Happy2.gif
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 05 2011 19:45 GMT
#268
I'm so getting White!

Don't forget to access the Mystery Gift for that Liberty Pass!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 05 2011 19:54 GMT
#269
On March 06 2011 04:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm so getting White!

Don't forget to access the Mystery Gift for that Liberty Pass!

I need to find someone around me to transfer my Celebi and Shiny Suicune x_X
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 05 2011 19:58 GMT
#270
On March 06 2011 04:54 DreamScaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 04:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm so getting White!

Don't forget to access the Mystery Gift for that Liberty Pass!

I need to find someone around me to transfer my Celebi and Shiny Suicune x_X


I can help you if you need to. I have those already EV and IV Trained on my Platinum, so you don't have to worry about stealing or some shit like that.

The problem is, I just started, haven't even left my first town.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 05 2011 20:00 GMT
#271
On March 06 2011 04:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 04:54 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm so getting White!

Don't forget to access the Mystery Gift for that Liberty Pass!

I need to find someone around me to transfer my Celebi and Shiny Suicune x_X


I can help you if you need to. I have those already EV and IV Trained on my Platinum, so you don't have to worry about stealing or some shit like that.

The problem is, I just started, haven't even left my first town.

Wait, you already grabbed your copy? Or do you mean in your plat? haha
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 05 2011 20:01 GMT
#272
I like most of the new pokes besides the legendaries... legendaries (beside the two main ones) look ugly this gen IMO

I'll probably be getting whichever version my friends don't get.
:)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 05 2011 20:03 GMT
#273
On March 06 2011 05:00 DreamScaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 04:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:54 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm so getting White!

Don't forget to access the Mystery Gift for that Liberty Pass!

I need to find someone around me to transfer my Celebi and Shiny Suicune x_X


I can help you if you need to. I have those already EV and IV Trained on my Platinum, so you don't have to worry about stealing or some shit like that.

The problem is, I just started, haven't even left my first town.

Wait, you already grabbed your copy? Or do you mean in your plat? haha


Oh, you can get them in White/Black? I have a shiny Suicune and Celebi on my Platinum o.o
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 05 2011 20:05 GMT
#274
On March 06 2011 05:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 05:00 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:54 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm so getting White!

Don't forget to access the Mystery Gift for that Liberty Pass!

I need to find someone around me to transfer my Celebi and Shiny Suicune x_X


I can help you if you need to. I have those already EV and IV Trained on my Platinum, so you don't have to worry about stealing or some shit like that.

The problem is, I just started, haven't even left my first town.

Wait, you already grabbed your copy? Or do you mean in your plat? haha


Oh, you can get them in White/Black? I have a shiny Suicune and Celebi on my Platinum o.o

I think I confused myself and you at exactly the same time. I think tomorrow before I go to work, I'm going to have to run over to Wal-Mart to pick up my copy haha. Hopefully I can get like 5 hours in at work, and if needed run to a coffee shop for wifi! Though I still haven't decided on what DAMN VERSION TO GET.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 05 2011 20:06 GMT
#275
On March 06 2011 05:05 DreamScaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 05:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 06 2011 05:00 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:54 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm so getting White!

Don't forget to access the Mystery Gift for that Liberty Pass!

I need to find someone around me to transfer my Celebi and Shiny Suicune x_X


I can help you if you need to. I have those already EV and IV Trained on my Platinum, so you don't have to worry about stealing or some shit like that.

The problem is, I just started, haven't even left my first town.

Wait, you already grabbed your copy? Or do you mean in your plat? haha


Oh, you can get them in White/Black? I have a shiny Suicune and Celebi on my Platinum o.o

I think I confused myself and you at exactly the same time. I think tomorrow before I go to work, I'm going to have to run over to Wal-Mart to pick up my copy haha. Hopefully I can get like 5 hours in at work, and if needed run to a coffee shop for wifi! Though I still haven't decided on what DAMN VERSION TO GET.


Get White, you know all the cool kids are getting Black because it resembles some form of "evil" thingie
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 05 2011 20:07 GMT
#276
On March 06 2011 05:06 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 05:05 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 05:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 06 2011 05:00 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:54 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm so getting White!

Don't forget to access the Mystery Gift for that Liberty Pass!

I need to find someone around me to transfer my Celebi and Shiny Suicune x_X


I can help you if you need to. I have those already EV and IV Trained on my Platinum, so you don't have to worry about stealing or some shit like that.

The problem is, I just started, haven't even left my first town.

Wait, you already grabbed your copy? Or do you mean in your plat? haha


Oh, you can get them in White/Black? I have a shiny Suicune and Celebi on my Platinum o.o

I think I confused myself and you at exactly the same time. I think tomorrow before I go to work, I'm going to have to run over to Wal-Mart to pick up my copy haha. Hopefully I can get like 5 hours in at work, and if needed run to a coffee shop for wifi! Though I still haven't decided on what DAMN VERSION TO GET.


Get White, you know all the cool kids are getting Black because it resembles some form of "evil" thingie

Zekrom is also 100% cooler looking, I've been kind of going by that for a while. Though the only thing that has me still QQ'n is White Forest v Black City.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
March 05 2011 20:10 GMT
#277
On March 06 2011 05:07 DreamScaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 05:06 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 06 2011 05:05 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 05:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 06 2011 05:00 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:54 DreamScaR wrote:
On March 06 2011 04:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm so getting White!

Don't forget to access the Mystery Gift for that Liberty Pass!

I need to find someone around me to transfer my Celebi and Shiny Suicune x_X


I can help you if you need to. I have those already EV and IV Trained on my Platinum, so you don't have to worry about stealing or some shit like that.

The problem is, I just started, haven't even left my first town.

Wait, you already grabbed your copy? Or do you mean in your plat? haha


Oh, you can get them in White/Black? I have a shiny Suicune and Celebi on my Platinum o.o

I think I confused myself and you at exactly the same time. I think tomorrow before I go to work, I'm going to have to run over to Wal-Mart to pick up my copy haha. Hopefully I can get like 5 hours in at work, and if needed run to a coffee shop for wifi! Though I still haven't decided on what DAMN VERSION TO GET.


Get White, you know all the cool kids are getting Black because it resembles some form of "evil" thingie

Zekrom is also 100% cooler looking, I've been kind of going by that for a while. Though the only thing that has me still QQ'n is White Forest v Black City.


Get them both. Problem solved.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 05 2011 20:12 GMT
#278
Cheren is such a nerd, no joke. I hate kids like that, I can't wait to rip his face in the Pokemon battles.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Lord_of_Chaos
Profile Joined June 2007
Sweden372 Posts
March 05 2011 20:27 GMT
#279
This might be a really basic question to those who have followed properly for the last years, but here goes:
Can I in any way start out with my dear favourite pokemon Dratini (dragonair dragonite) in pokemon white and black? I'm probably going to buy white or black, and borrow a NDS from a friend. I don't think I have any other friends that I can trade with. If not possible on my first run, can it be done on second run?

Looking forward to this game ^^
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
March 05 2011 20:30 GMT
#280
On March 06 2011 05:27 Lord_of_Chaos wrote:
This might be a really basic question to those who have followed properly for the last years, but here goes:
Can I in any way start out with my dear favourite pokemon Dratini (dragonair dragonite) in pokemon white and black? I'm probably going to buy white or black, and borrow a NDS from a friend. I don't think I have any other friends that I can trade with. If not possible on my first run, can it be done on second run?

Looking forward to this game ^^

There is 0 way to have any non-Black/White pokemon unless it's one of the shiny legendaries or celebi. Big change they did this time around until you get the national pokedex.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM383
TaKeTV 51
BRAT_OK 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 383
ProTech145
TKL 74
UpATreeSC 68
Codebar 35
Rex 33
BRAT_OK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1303
Shuttle 1114
EffOrt 514
ggaemo 336
Mini 329
Stork 265
firebathero 200
Light 181
Dewaltoss 103
Rush 102
[ Show more ]
Barracks 85
910 75
Sea.KH 61
sorry 56
Zeus 56
Killer 53
Mong 45
Shine 44
Hyun 43
Shinee 42
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 22
Aegong 21
Sexy 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4370
Dendi1946
BananaSlamJamma432
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi2040
hiko1196
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX238
Sick170
ArmadaUGS168
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream518
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade759
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 51m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.