• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8580 users

Torchlight II - Page 73

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 28 2012 17:23 GMT
#1441
I literally responded to your exact points above.

Right now at this point I can go into console, type in money 55555555, type in cannon_u07, legendary_first05, etc etc etc, then put them in my shared stash. I can transfer that stuff to an alt with no indication of cheater status; you don't even need third person software to do it!

The point is that I won't do it because it isn't fun at all, and I don't give a crap if other people do; it doesn't affect me whatsoever.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 17:49:54
September 28 2012 17:45 GMT
#1442
OMG found my 1st Legendary!!!!

Sucks i have to wait till lvl 77, or, somehow get my dex and focus that high to use this thing. love this game.
And this was on a +10% magic find map for reference.
[image loading]
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
September 28 2012 17:57 GMT
#1443
On September 29 2012 02:23 EchelonTee wrote:
I literally responded to your exact points above.

Right now at this point I can go into console, type in money 55555555, type in cannon_u07, legendary_first05, etc etc etc, then put them in my shared stash. I can transfer that stuff to an alt with no indication of cheater status; you don't even need third person software to do it!

The point is that I won't do it because it isn't fun at all, and I don't give a crap if other people do; it doesn't affect me whatsoever.

YOU CAN PUT MONEY IN YOUR STASH?!
I would have saved up so much over all the HC toons I lost
boomer hands
seanisgrand
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1039 Posts
September 28 2012 18:00 GMT
#1444
Whats the best stat allocation for a sword and board engineer? Right now I'm just alternating 3:2 between str and vit.
This is well below quality expected of a post in any forum. -Empyrean
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 18:05:24
September 28 2012 18:04 GMT
#1445
Act4, Ice embermage, Elite, Lvl 50.

Ok, now everithing at least 2 hits=death. 1 hit on some cases, lol. Reminds me my 1st hell necromancer in D2.

Still i can keep advancing.

Just asking, is just me or potions are so much more expensive in this game?

Oh and i found my 1st Legendary too at act 3 ^^

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Too bad it sucks for mage
Chicken gank op
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 18:09:46
September 28 2012 18:09 GMT
#1446
On September 29 2012 02:57 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2012 02:23 EchelonTee wrote:
I literally responded to your exact points above.

Right now at this point I can go into console, type in money 55555555, type in cannon_u07, legendary_first05, etc etc etc, then put them in my shared stash. I can transfer that stuff to an alt with no indication of cheater status; you don't even need third person software to do it!

The point is that I won't do it because it isn't fun at all, and I don't give a crap if other people do; it doesn't affect me whatsoever.

YOU CAN PUT MONEY IN YOUR STASH?!
I would have saved up so much over all the HC toons I lost

naw, you'd have to do a work around where you buy a bunch of stuff and sell it back on another char (dynamite is common). Or you can get a friend to do the transfering for you (you give him money, he gives money to your alt).

What I do actually, is save all of my low tier gems. If I have a new toon, I sell those gems for a gold infusion. Works especially well for unique gems which sell pretty well.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Zhiroo
Profile Joined February 2011
Kosovo2724 Posts
September 28 2012 18:14 GMT
#1447
Just entered a phase portal and then 3 big slimey monsters appeared... I couldn't kill them they spawned so many small ones it was insane.
LoL EuW: Zhiroo - By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
Zootre
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark180 Posts
September 28 2012 18:22 GMT
#1448
On September 29 2012 03:14 Zhiroo wrote:
Just entered a phase portal and then 3 big slimey monsters appeared... I couldn't kill them they spawned so many small ones it was insane.


i got over a lvl in that portal :D it takes so long
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
September 28 2012 19:07 GMT
#1449
the health regen gems are pretty op

25hp/sec times like, 8 gems? lol
starleague forever
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
September 28 2012 19:27 GMT
#1450
On September 29 2012 03:14 Zhiroo wrote:
Just entered a phase portal and then 3 big slimey monsters appeared... I couldn't kill them they spawned so many small ones it was insane.


you should abuse that phase portal. the little slimes they spawn give exp so you can farm a bunch of levels there. friend of mine got like 8 or so in there lol
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
September 28 2012 19:37 GMT
#1451
On September 29 2012 04:07 a176 wrote:
the health regen gems are pretty op

25hp/sec times like, 8 gems? lol


Some gems can be crazy. I got a 93 health steal gem, and with a fast attack speed (I got 0.38) that's like 244 HP/sec
/commercial
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
September 28 2012 20:28 GMT
#1452
On September 29 2012 02:23 EchelonTee wrote:
I literally responded to your exact points above.

Right now at this point I can go into console, type in money 55555555, type in cannon_u07, legendary_first05, etc etc etc, then put them in my shared stash. I can transfer that stuff to an alt with no indication of cheater status; you don't even need third person software to do it!

The point is that I won't do it because it isn't fun at all, and I don't give a crap if other people do; it doesn't affect me whatsoever.
There are also ways to get stuff basically for free from merchants which leads to tons of transmute. If someone wants to cheat and not be flagged, it's really easy.

Does it matter? No, no it doesn't. Game is fun as hell, and that's all I care about.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
September 28 2012 20:34 GMT
#1453
On September 29 2012 04:27 wooozy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2012 03:14 Zhiroo wrote:
Just entered a phase portal and then 3 big slimey monsters appeared... I couldn't kill them they spawned so many small ones it was insane.


you should abuse that phase portal. the little slimes they spawn give exp so you can farm a bunch of levels there. friend of mine got like 8 or so in there lol

I thought about doing that but I'm only like an hour in and I'm not sure if enemies scaled to your level. Don't wanna gain like 10 levels and just spend the next couple hours being bored cause all I had to do was click on things.

So far I've gotten to level 10ish on both the outlander and engineer. Not really loving either, might try berserker next. Both classes were ok but nothing I think I'd wanna play for hours.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
September 28 2012 20:39 GMT
#1454
meh, you kinda roll over things regardless. i was 4-5 levels under the recommended level for every dungeon on my first (veteran) playthrough and everything still died in one glaive.
Trotim
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany95 Posts
September 28 2012 22:24 GMT
#1455
I think mobs are balanced fine on Elite but the bosses have ridiculously high health so that gets boring.

Whereas bosses are just fine on Veteran but the mobs too easy
Leopoldshark
Profile Joined September 2010
United States176 Posts
September 28 2012 22:50 GMT
#1456
The problem is the bosses spawn 10 mobs every 30 seconds so by the time you are finished killing the mobs and maybe take a little bit of health off, they spawn a new set of mobs for you to kite in circles. Maybe it's just I'm playing a berserker and I can't really afford to stand still or I'll get mauled. Just keep Shadow Bursting through enemies. I'm only 27 and just killed the Manticore. :p
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 29 2012 02:14 GMT
#1457
On September 29 2012 05:28 Pwere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2012 02:23 EchelonTee wrote:
I literally responded to your exact points above.

Right now at this point I can go into console, type in money 55555555, type in cannon_u07, legendary_first05, etc etc etc, then put them in my shared stash. I can transfer that stuff to an alt with no indication of cheater status; you don't even need third person software to do it!

The point is that I won't do it because it isn't fun at all, and I don't give a crap if other people do; it doesn't affect me whatsoever.
There are also ways to get stuff basically for free from merchants which leads to tons of transmute. If someone wants to cheat and not be flagged, it's really easy.

Does it matter? No, no it doesn't. Game is fun as hell, and that's all I care about.

I'm saying for online play, in a few months it won't be fun unless you play with people you know. It it going to turn into Open Bnet, and I don't think a lot of you know what that was like. There were 0 legit people playing on open bnet.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
musai
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada552 Posts
September 29 2012 02:34 GMT
#1458
I think in a few months the only people that would be left are those who are playing mods. I'm looking forward to what people will come up with.

However, I think most people agree the game itself is fun as hell and don't care if you're playing with other people that cheat. Once you cheat in a game there isn't a point of playing any more so I have no idea why people cheat to begin with.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
September 29 2012 03:04 GMT
#1459
Also, an important thing to notice is that the openness of TL keeps any RMT completely out of it, which is a very good thing indeed.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
September 29 2012 03:45 GMT
#1460
guys, open bnet didnt have legit players because there was closed.


comparing to titan quest would make more sense and titan quest still has legit players online (and is a fun game with its dual class system)
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 17
JuggernautJason12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25699
Mini 412
Hyuk 204
firebathero 174
ggaemo 136
Mong 47
Dewaltoss 41
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc10275
febbydoto5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1364
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu780
Other Games
Grubby3180
FrodaN2444
fl0m1042
Beastyqt761
KnowMe181
mouzStarbuck171
Livibee151
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King58
Trikslyr47
ToD33
Chillindude27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1076
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• StrangeGG 53
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 7
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8433
• WagamamaTV247
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 45m
INu's Battles
17h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.