• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8699 users

Torchlight II - Page 62

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 09:06:50
September 25 2012 09:06 GMT
#1221
So... I'm lvl 57 and I basically never get any decent items. I have mostly around lvl 20-30 items and the ones that drop are not even close to being better than the ones I have.... ??? wtf

I'm playing fire ember mage
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
musai
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada552 Posts
September 25 2012 09:18 GMT
#1222
How is that possible, when I was 57 I'd find gear I couldn't use due to level. If you're 57, you should be in NG+ right? What level are the monsters you are killing?
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
September 25 2012 09:29 GMT
#1223
On September 25 2012 18:06 Zoler wrote:
So... I'm lvl 57 and I basically never get any decent items. I have mostly around lvl 20-30 items and the ones that drop are not even close to being better than the ones I have.... ??? wtf

I'm playing fire ember mage

try to gamble some items
yo
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 25 2012 09:37 GMT
#1224
go gamble, especially when you see a little cross on the item, most probably it is going to be an unique :3
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 10:20:13
September 25 2012 10:18 GMT
#1225
On September 25 2012 18:18 musai wrote:
How is that possible, when I was 57 I'd find gear I couldn't use due to level. If you're 57, you should be in NG+ right? What level are the monsters you are killing?


I haven't went there yet, I just play the maps for my level. Maybe that's the issue?

Also, how do you guys get money? For completing a map I get at most 25'000, at least 15'000 of that will go for new potions etc.
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 25 2012 11:10 GMT
#1226
ever since today i get non-stop crashes and lose all my progress during that session. is anyone else having this problem? i haven't had this problem any other time, only today
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
September 25 2012 12:00 GMT
#1227
On September 25 2012 18:06 Zoler wrote:
So... I'm lvl 57 and I basically never get any decent items. I have mostly around lvl 20-30 items and the ones that drop are not even close to being better than the ones I have.... ??? wtf

I'm playing fire ember mage


You dont have magic find items , you dont gamble ..
I just start outlander , im 16 lv and already have 8% magic find.
Find like 5 unique and lot of gems , playing on elite
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 12:32:37
September 25 2012 12:32 GMT
#1228
What does NG+ mean?
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
September 25 2012 12:35 GMT
#1229
New Game +
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
September 25 2012 12:37 GMT
#1230
So, my stash is completly full on gem. What should I do with them ? I already used all the sockets on my items and the transmuter seems really random. Should I sell them ?
1yzarc1
Profile Joined May 2012
England19 Posts
September 25 2012 12:52 GMT
#1231
On September 25 2012 18:06 Zoler wrote:
So... I'm lvl 57 and I basically never get any decent items. I have mostly around lvl 20-30 items and the ones that drop are not even close to being better than the ones I have.... ??? wtf

I'm playing fire ember mage



Playing on harder difficulties/hardcore increases the rate of rare item drops
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 12:59:37
September 25 2012 12:59 GMT
#1232
On September 25 2012 21:52 1yzarc1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 18:06 Zoler wrote:
So... I'm lvl 57 and I basically never get any decent items. I have mostly around lvl 20-30 items and the ones that drop are not even close to being better than the ones I have.... ??? wtf

I'm playing fire ember mage



Playing on harder difficulties/hardcore increases the rate of rare item drops

ah then it makes sense why i find upgrade every 10 minute on elite ;f

nah seriously?
Stork[gm]
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
September 25 2012 13:09 GMT
#1233
nope it doesnt
yo
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 14:42:57
September 25 2012 14:33 GMT
#1234
On September 25 2012 21:59 bgx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 21:52 1yzarc1 wrote:
On September 25 2012 18:06 Zoler wrote:
So... I'm lvl 57 and I basically never get any decent items. I have mostly around lvl 20-30 items and the ones that drop are not even close to being better than the ones I have.... ??? wtf

I'm playing fire ember mage



Playing on harder difficulties/hardcore increases the rate of rare item drops

ah then it makes sense why i find upgrade every 10 minute on elite ;f

nah seriously?


Nope , on elite drop rate is lower , and its official information. If i find that source that i read , i post it here to confirm.

On September 25 2012 21:52 1yzarc1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 18:06 Zoler wrote:
So... I'm lvl 57 and I basically never get any decent items. I have mostly around lvl 20-30 items and the ones that drop are not even close to being better than the ones I have.... ??? wtf

I'm playing fire ember mage



Playing on harder difficulties/hardcore increases the rate of rare item drops


You are wrong , lower difficulty = better drops , not other way


On September 25 2012 21:37 BlitzerSC wrote:
So, my stash is completly full on gem. What should I do with them ? I already used all the sockets on my items and the transmuter seems really random. Should I sell them ?


You can change 3-4 gems in one random rare one at alchemy lab , you have also chance to get epic gems i think
And yes its random , but you have chance to discovery recipe
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-25 15:29:52
September 25 2012 15:24 GMT
#1235
On September 25 2012 17:14 BurningSera wrote:

Also, free 'dlc' as future patches, you gotta love runic games:
http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=36887


Hehe I saw that yesterday, Runic in total bossmode. They saw the avarice and greed taking over the industry and pointed and laughed (and made loot drop without a RMAH). They saw the dumbing down of the genre and showed that things like stat points can be made useful and interesting. These guys really know how to design an ARPG no doubt, and you can tell they're having fun doing it. :D

That TL2 exists is a damn miracle considering the overall state of things. Call me over-dramatic or sensationalist, but Runic has seriously saved the genre with this one.
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 25 2012 15:44 GMT
#1236
On September 26 2012 00:24 screamingpalm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 17:14 BurningSera wrote:

Also, free 'dlc' as future patches, you gotta love runic games:
http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=36887


Hehe I saw that yesterday, Runic in total bossmode. They saw the avarice and greed taking over the industry and pointed and laughed (and made loot drop without a RMAH). They saw the dumbing down of the genre and showed that things like stat points can be made useful and interesting. These guys really know how to design an ARPG no doubt, and you can tell they're having fun doing it. :D

That TL2 exists is a damn miracle considering the overall state of things. Call me over-dramatic or sensationalist, but Runic has seriously saved the genre with this one.


I posted in their thank you thread:

'Thank you so much for making the game/s for us and for yourselves.'

Many of those DLC out there which are supposed to come with the base game are just disgusting.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
September 25 2012 16:33 GMT
#1237
On September 26 2012 00:44 BurningSera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 00:24 screamingpalm wrote:
On September 25 2012 17:14 BurningSera wrote:

Also, free 'dlc' as future patches, you gotta love runic games:
http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=36887


Hehe I saw that yesterday, Runic in total bossmode. They saw the avarice and greed taking over the industry and pointed and laughed (and made loot drop without a RMAH). They saw the dumbing down of the genre and showed that things like stat points can be made useful and interesting. These guys really know how to design an ARPG no doubt, and you can tell they're having fun doing it. :D

That TL2 exists is a damn miracle considering the overall state of things. Call me over-dramatic or sensationalist, but Runic has seriously saved the genre with this one.


I posted in their thank you thread:

'Thank you so much for making the game/s for us and for yourselves.'

Many of those DLC out there which are supposed to come with the base game are just disgusting.


Forgot the DLC . MODS will rock this game , like TL 1 , there was like 30 balanced classes for TL 1 from mod , every class with new skills , new animations , gear look etc . You will be shocked when good mods will start comming out.
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 25 2012 16:35 GMT
#1238
Steam is down; can still play Torchlight 2.

Thumbs up Runic, thumbs up.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
September 25 2012 16:40 GMT
#1239
Is there any point to going 2-handed instead of dual wielding or 1h+shield?

Seems like flat damage bonuses are so common in this game, which work best with fast weapons for DPS.
/commercial
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
September 25 2012 16:42 GMT
#1240
On September 26 2012 01:40 Novalisk wrote:
Is there any point to going 2-handed instead of dual wielding or 1h+shield?

Seems like flat damage bonuses are so common in this game, which work best with fast weapons for DPS.

Reduction from armor is also flat, with work best with slow weapons. Plus 2h is good at hitting multiple targets.
boomer hands
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1847
GuemChi 1601
Artosis 690
910 58
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
Doublelift3550
Counter-Strike
taco 164
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox314
Other Games
summit1g8576
shahzam605
JimRising 527
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft247
Maynarde138
CosmosSc2 35
Day[9].tv7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick906
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP80
• davetesta23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv7
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 50m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.