• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:24
CEST 22:24
KST 05:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10764 users

Torchlight II - Page 30

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 20 2012 20:18 GMT
#581
I killed some bears while they were waking up from their naps, i feel bad and good at the same time :D this game so good.....
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
WeedRa
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany815 Posts
September 20 2012 20:23 GMT
#582
On September 21 2012 05:17 nihlon wrote:
I love it so far. I've just messed around with side quests and random events. Playing this just reminds me how bad the loot is in d3.


well said ^^
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 20:33:17
September 20 2012 20:27 GMT
#583
On September 21 2012 05:17 nihlon wrote:
I love it so far. I've just messed around with side quests and random events. Playing this just reminds me how bad the loot is in d3.

Yeah, Finished 2 sets of items on my character already. Feel quite rewarding, unlike all the useless blue from D3.

Elite seems very nicely challenged, general mobs are ok, somes are tough and boss fight is so fun, the seer amount of add in boss fight are really amazing.

Terran
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
September 20 2012 20:28 GMT
#584
So I started as Berserker. Considering rerolling. I kind of want to go hybrid melee-magic with my abilities but I think I'm going to just go the mage class instead and use a melee weapon. Just kind of underwhelming.
clusen
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany8702 Posts
September 20 2012 20:34 GMT
#585
On September 21 2012 04:41 paralleluniverse wrote:
Why would anyone provide a closed server? What's in it for them?

Just like D2 open B.net, after a year from now, the only people that will still be playing in open games are cheaters and modders.

I totally agree, they should make it like closed b.net because every player is totally legit there. No hacker, no botter, no dupes at all.

The game is fucking amazing so far :D

HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 20 2012 20:51 GMT
#586
Just watched it a bit on Slush's stream. Looks pretty fun and definitely better than Torchlight 1. I will not buy it for some time though, because i already have Borderlands 2 and GW 2... But i plan on getting it as well.
Kenthros
Profile Joined August 2012
United States95 Posts
September 20 2012 20:54 GMT
#587
I found out i could equip both of my wands at the same time on my mage as i was playing with the wife, this game is fucking awesome, its so open and you can play how YOU want to play.
Peace is a lie; there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 20 2012 20:55 GMT
#588
i can't create a damn runic account because their website is down
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
kuroshiro
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom378 Posts
September 20 2012 20:58 GMT
#589
On September 21 2012 05:55 Silidons wrote:
i can't create a damn runic account because their website is down


I can't even download the installer ^_^ (the link is dead). Serves me right for not using Steam, but I hate steam, and I've already paid for the version on the runic site.

Also, I accidentally bought Torchlight I because I thought it was Torchlight 2. -_-
I am you, and you are me.
Meerel
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany713 Posts
September 20 2012 20:58 GMT
#590
how can i disenchant sockets
SDMF
Clemz
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States70 Posts
September 20 2012 21:02 GMT
#591
Gorn the Gem Saver in Estherian Enclave lets you destroy items to reclaim a gem. Furl the Gem Smasher lets you destroy gems in items to free up the socket. The have icons above their heads, a gem for Gorn, and a broken gem for Furl.
Yacobs
Profile Joined March 2010
United States846 Posts
September 20 2012 21:02 GMT
#592
There are dudes in town with gem symbols above their head who can remove gems from sockets... for a price.
Kogu
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada83 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 21:05:07
September 20 2012 21:02 GMT
#593
On September 21 2012 05:58 Terranlover wrote:
how can i disenchant sockets


On September 21 2012 06:02 Clemz wrote:
Gorn the Gem Saver in Estherian Enclave lets you destroy items to reclaim a gem. Furl the Gem Smasher lets you destroy gems in items to free up the socket. The have icons above their heads, a gem for Gorn, and a broken gem for Furl.



>.< every one posting the answer at the same time.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 21:05:15
September 20 2012 21:03 GMT
#594
On September 21 2012 04:02 RuskiPanda wrote:
Playing Elite Hardcore on my first playthrough, wish me luck :D. Rolling an Engineer speccing mostly Aegis with a shield (for obvious reasons). Probably going to dip into construction for the healing bot and Armor/Dmg Red. passive with Aegis most likely being Shield Bash/Forcefield/Tremor with the sword and board/aegis passives.

The heal bot does wonders for general maintenance especially if you get it to T1; the mana boost means you'll always have money, except for really tight spots when you're spamming.

Any higher lvl engies tried out Fusillade yet? I really really love blast cannon, but am wondering if the higher level rocket skill is better in the end.

ALSO, does anybody know if you can play with friends who are on different difficulties? AKA, if my singleplayer game is on Veteran, and my buddy is on Normal, can we do MP together, or is it tough luck?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
September 20 2012 21:09 GMT
#595
I'm rolling a robo engi. I'll invest on fusion core as well to be able to tank some.
Is there a way to quick-change your weapons/skillset? I think I saw someone doing it in a stream but I might just saw things, lol. I want to be able to change from cannon to two hander.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
September 20 2012 21:09 GMT
#596
On September 21 2012 05:58 kuroshiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 05:55 Silidons wrote:
i can't create a damn runic account because their website is down


I can't even download the installer ^_^ (the link is dead). Serves me right for not using Steam, but I hate steam, and I've already paid for the version on the runic site.

Also, I accidentally bought Torchlight I because I thought it was Torchlight 2. -_-


Have you tried entering the CD-key (assuming you have one) on steam?
Might let you add it to steam and d/l from there.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Vallelol
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1046 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 21:12:41
September 20 2012 21:10 GMT
#597
On September 21 2012 06:09 Steveling wrote:
I'm rolling a robo engi. I'll invest on fusion core as well to be able to tank some.
Is there a way to quick-change your weapons/skillset? I think I saw someone doing it in a stream but I might just saw things, lol. I want to be able to change from cannon to two hander.


"W"


I'm playing a beserker on elite, just killed the Generell Grell, took AGES.
It is really tough alone on that difficulty, but I like it!
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 21:13:44
September 20 2012 21:13 GMT
#598
omfg so far i got 2 gold coloured items for embermage Q_Q and i am an outlander....

may be we should make a trading thread or something....

I am taking the game slowly and exploring as much as i can. reminded me how i spent hoursssss on d2.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
September 20 2012 21:14 GMT
#599
This is fun so far Combat just seems way more fun than D3
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
September 20 2012 21:23 GMT
#600
I hate how you can't respec. I'm so worried about using skillpoints on bad skills
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason177
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16087
Artosis 897
ZZZero.O 79
Hyun 41
Bale 24
NaDa 22
Dota 2
qojqva2696
League of Legends
Doublelift2885
JimRising 222
Counter-Strike
Fnx 740
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5786
Khaldor1258
Liquid`Hasu986
Other Games
summit1g7098
FrodaN2533
B2W.Neo735
ToD253
KnowMe149
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1372
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 32
• Hupsaiya 12
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• FirePhoenix8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur243
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.