• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10378 users

Touhou Discussion Thread - Page 261

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 306 Next
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-08 12:39:32
October 08 2012 12:37 GMT
#5201
I'm kind of looking forward to the new fighter, as I like fighting games

But if the movement is like soku, I will be really disappointed
Only reason I like IaMP over the others is because of that sole reason.
You move fluidly and thus your controls seems more well controllable
Soku had like weird lag inputs on startup and end of airdashes where you can't do anything
I know there are other complaints like weather and stuff (which I don't like too much anyways) but I haven't played it enough to complain more about it

As long as the movement is fine, even if the game is not as good as IaMP, and there are people playing, I would definitely mash some

edit: and I just found this lol

+ Show Spoiler +
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
October 08 2012 23:40 GMT
#5202
there's some weird stuff that happened between iamp and soku - namely how A/B/C are committed to a certain type of attack (melee, weak bullet, strong bullet, etc.) in soku but not in iamp

and that just confuses the shit out of me whenever I try to switch

(also it doesn't help that yuyuko's inputs for specials are essentially reversed between games)

so if they don't do that, I think I'll be happy and still play it

as for soku - weather is dumb; card system is interesting but maybe dumb; netcode is definitely dumb
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
October 09 2012 00:17 GMT
#5203
le sigh i wish my pc was working so i could use my perfect dark

instead i have to wait for people to upload, boooooo
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
October 09 2012 00:25 GMT
#5204
yuuhei old yuanxian? fuck yesssssss
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
October 09 2012 14:55 GMT
#5205
@d3 what about the netcode?
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
October 09 2012 16:48 GMT
#5206
It's awful
So much lag and delay

it's meant for people who live in Japan, with their great internet connections and small land area
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Antiochus
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada548 Posts
October 10 2012 01:18 GMT
#5207
Eh I never found it that bad lag wise, then again most of the people I play soku with tend to be on the east coast so that probably helps.
All play and no work makes Jack unemployed.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-10 13:16:05
October 10 2012 13:15 GMT
#5208
Whenever I'm at a friend's place with actual internet connection, there is almost never lag when playing between the members of TL_Soku. As for the weather, most people have strategies/playstyle in different weather. It is also possible to manipulate weather to call 5 typhoons in a row, but that's advanced tactics stuff.

Also TK J2a in soku is fucking impossible on kb, qq
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-11 02:16:07
October 11 2012 02:10 GMT
#5209
+ Show Spoiler [Some songs] +
+ Show Spoiler [Fall of Fall ~ Autumnal Waterfall] +


By C-CLAYS.

+ Show Spoiler [Necrofantasia] +


By Clear Quartz.

+ Show Spoiler [Road of the Apotropaic God ~ Dark Road] +


By Hachimitsu-Kumasan.

+ Show Spoiler [Beloved Tomboyish Girl] +


By BL-Records.

+ Show Spoiler [Necrofantasia (yes, another one)] +


By BUTAOTOME.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Anopob
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada39 Posts
October 16 2012 02:48 GMT
#5210
This thread needs more activity . A few old songs but I'm posting them anyway because I don't remember (most of) them ever being posted. I apologize for any repeats.

+ Show Spoiler [Songs] +
+ Show Spoiler [U.N. Owen Was Her?] +


By SYNC.ART's.

+ Show Spoiler [Flowering Night] +


By C-CLAYS.

+ Show Spoiler [Border of Life] +


By =Neutral=.

+ Show Spoiler [Nuclear Fusion] +


By t=node.

+ Show Spoiler [Extend Ash ~ Hourai Victim] +


By SYNC.ART'S.

+ Show Spoiler [U.N. Owen Was her?] +


By RD-Sounds.

Arolis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States496 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-17 01:33:37
October 17 2012 01:29 GMT
#5211
I'll add in a couple songs. One is pretty new, another is old, but it's in Chinese so I thought it'd be nice to share. With all the bad China/Japan relations going on it'd be nice to have a few miracles.

+ Show Spoiler [Nice songs] +
+ Show Spoiler [Fires of Hokkai] +

+ Show Spoiler [Faith is for the Transient People] +

EDIT: Hit post instead of preview when I wasn't ready. Whoops.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
October 17 2012 07:49 GMT
#5212
oh hey there was an mmd cup a while ago



what the fuck is going on
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
dkpl
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada1485 Posts
October 17 2012 08:07 GMT
#5213
hi anopob, just letting you know, since I have a different position at work now, i no longer am able to frequent mumu But you probably realized anyway, right?
Anopob: also, in between the most familiar parts, necrofantasy is like kekeke and necrofantasia is like bum b um bum
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
October 22 2012 09:45 GMT
#5214
On October 17 2012 17:07 dkpl wrote:
hi anopob, just letting you know, since I have a different position at work now, i no longer am able to frequent mumu But you probably realized anyway, right?

Come on Comodo D:


Also just wondering, is Icefrog's name a reference to cirno?

Anopob
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada39 Posts
October 22 2012 16:12 GMT
#5215
On October 17 2012 17:07 dkpl wrote:
hi anopob, just letting you know, since I have a different position at work now, i no longer am able to frequent mumu But you probably realized anyway, right?

Easily noticeable Fortunately today I joined mumu and people were actually here! I haven't seen activity in so long lol.
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
October 23 2012 19:23 GMT
#5216
Hey guys, I know that there isn't that much discussion going on here about anything other than Touhou music, but I made a thread for those interested in joining a Touhou competition. Anyone can join. Here's the link:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=377550
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
October 23 2012 22:04 GMT
#5217
haha I'm not good enough for those

But hopefully lots of people will join!
Maybe an actual prize to get people interested?
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
October 23 2012 22:17 GMT
#5218
I'm afraid I can't offer anything of real value. I guess I'll add something like a microsoft paint picture of anything the winner wants as a prize haha.

Also it doesn't really matter how good you are. I'm sure that not that many people are actually that good at the game. You'll probably fit in just fine.
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-24 00:38:14
October 24 2012 00:36 GMT
#5219
If I was good at Touhou, I might join. But I'm garbage. :/

In other exciting news, minami's latest album is legendary. I love ittttt~
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
October 24 2012 01:12 GMT
#5220
Haha, I thought you would have at least joined. Again it wouldn't really matter how good you were at the game. You're probably better than you think you are. Also, you'd be able to watch someone else's replays (Like JSH if he would join) and see how you compare against him. It's all in good fun.
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 306 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
UpATreeSC 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1009
Dewaltoss 119
firebathero 86
Zeus 68
Trap 41
910 40
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6477
420jenkins251
monkeys_forever0
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1438
edward105
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS125
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2081
Other Games
summit1g5171
Grubby2916
Beastyqt648
B2W.Neo642
byalli406
shahzam364
KnowMe176
C9.Mang0152
TKL 138
Railgan16
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur374
• WagamamaTV279
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 16m
Stellar Fest
17h 16m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.