• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6011 users

MC Fan Club

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 420 421 422 Next
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 00:40:21
December 07 2010 11:23 GMT
#1
Bonjwa incoming!
Red Bull Battlegrounds: Austin Champion!

HWAITING!

[image loading]
Jang Min Chul "SK.MC" Nerdgasm Thread

Kratoss, God of War, Boss Toss. He is SK.MC.
President of Protoss. Obama Toss. Murloc.

[image loading]

He is the BossToss and Iron Man, the champion of GSL Season 3 AND 5, hero of Aiur and oGs, best damn English interviewin' AND commentatin', finger waggin', void ray rushin', Huk lovin', badass.

Congrats on winning HSC IV~



NASL Interview; MC shows us how much of a boss he is






Achievements:
GSL 2010 Sony Ericsson Starcraft II Open Season 3 Champion
Danawa Ygosu Invitational Champion
2011 Global Starcraft II League March Champion
2011 DreamHack Stockholm Invitational Champion
Copenhagen Games Spring 2011 Champion
StarsWar Killer 6 Champion
HomeStory Cup IV Champion
IEM World Championship Champion
Red Bull Battlegrounds: Austin Champion
Best commentating duo at HSC (with MKP + Reis) [unofficial]

[image loading]
[image loading]
With MKP
MC: MarineKing SOOOOO troll.
MKP: Troll? You ogre.


MC and MKP commentating HSCIV [+Reis]
http://en.twitch.tv/esltv_taketv/b/304695634?t=57m
http://de.twitch.tv/esltv_taketv/b/304812664?t=85m
http://de.twitch.tv/esltv_taketv/b/304823993?t=70m

Quotes from his interviews:
+ Show Spoiler +

Me all in, he drone drone drone, me win.


2-0 is your dream. 4-0, you sad!


Marauder damage
Zealot defense
Stalker attack
but Sentry Forcefield Forcefield
Marauder... cage
Marauder die die


On TheStC
He very practicegosu
Him very thank you


"1경기를 딱 할때 내가 생각한대로 똑같이 하더라고요 그래서 역시 테란들은 아직 내 밑에 있구나. 제가 GSL을 모두 하면서 모든 테란들이 제가 생각한 대로 다 해줬거든요".
The first round went exactly as I thought it would. So I knew then for sure that the terrans are still beneath me. All the terrans in this GSL did exactly what I expected.


Pictures!
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



TL on MC
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 18 2010 07:01 Rekrul wrote:
MinChul told me "Dan Hyung u were snoring like crazy last night I couldn't sleep!!!" I apologized.
...
OGSTL-MC (Min Chul) was on the TV doing this pregame ceremony acting like a rockstar/wrestler basically telling the other guy he's going to fking rape him.

anypro/check/steveyea were all saying 'what the fuck how can he do that before his match? if he loses he'll look like a fucking idiot!'

I guess they didn't know that that MinChul's nickname in the korean community for SC1 was "suicide toss." In sc1 before one of his matches he went up to the camera and took his index finger and did the neck slice motion. Then he lost looking like a complete fool. Hence the term suicide toss was coined.

I knew this, but at the same time, TLO/Jinro had been telling me how good he is, plus in all my time spent at the OGS house I only saw him lose once. I told steve yea: "Okay let's bet. I'll give you 6-1 odds on 10$ I got MinChul. So if Minchul wins I get 10$ and if the werra guy wins u get 60."

He snap called. Thank you easy 10$ as Minchul steamrolled his opponent.

Game 2: "Okay I'll give you 7-1 this time." "Call"

Game 2 if you saw it MinChul opted not to get collusus range and all the prime guys were saying 'GG'

I almost got scared for a second then all the sudden MinChul just walked over the guy (apparently the units group better together and walk together over force fields (one group for collosus/unit and one group for immortal to target their collusus) + the money advantage from not having to invest 200/200 into it so it was good in that situation). Thank you.

I told steve not to fuck with a professional as he paid me 10$ more. Then I offered him 10-1 on the last game. He declined and everyone laughed.

As the suicide toss completed the triple kill I walked out to the main stage area and I could see the glee on every single OGS members' faces in person.
...
I saw MinChul and jokingly told him I was the reason he won: "If it weren't for me snoring you wouldn't have been able to wake up early and think about all your strategies today!!!!! BTW Thx for the 20$ u won me LOL"

On December 19 2010 16:08 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 15:03 awesomoecalypse wrote:
MC is the man, the Protoss hero. I wonder how his PvP is? Because if its anywhere near as good as his PvT (best in the world by lightyears) or even PvZ (good enough to beat July) he could very well have a good long run as the best player in the world.

He doesnt lose PvP.


On December 08 2010 06:01 dukethegold wrote:
Tester who?



Tributes/Fan Art
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Help me make this better by posting quotes from his interviews, pictures, and fan art!

Congrats on winning the HSCIV and we wish you luck next year!

UPDATE:Shout out from MC
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=201804
Q: What do you think of the international fans who watch GSL and follow Starcraft?

I think very highly of them, and I’m very thankful they made me a fanclub..


Shoutout from MC @ MLG Colombus, thanks Milkis!
On June 06 2011 15:22 Milkis wrote:
Message from MC to his fans at the fanclub:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.



MC BOSS: (Code S GF mos def)
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


More from MC: [He likes the fanclub! )]
Please say something to your many fans in TeamLiquid
I visit the fanclub there often. They post a lot of funny pictures. And I'm thankful because their reactions are always so positive. I actually made a TeamLiquid account recently, so I'll make sure to visit often so I can communicate with my fans.



MC's Twitter:
http://twitter.com/oGsMC

NEW TWITTER
https://twitter.com/SK__MC

Recent twitter pics:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


STREAM:
http://www.own3d.tv/live/152811/oGsMC
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Mashes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada441 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-07 11:25:06
December 07 2010 11:24 GMT
#2
Whooo, go MC! My new favourite Korean haha.

+ Show Spoiler +
Me all in, he drone drone drone, me win.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery"
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-07 11:30:05
December 07 2010 11:28 GMT
#3
oGsMC doesn't know his own strength

all i have to say is keep him away from manfred
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Mashes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada441 Posts
December 07 2010 11:30 GMT
#4
you should just re-title this "The MC Fan Club" :D
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery"
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
December 07 2010 11:54 GMT
#5
"zealot defense, stalker attack attack, sentry force field force field, cage"
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Severedevil
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4839 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-07 11:55:41
December 07 2010 11:55 GMT
#6
I want to learn oGsMC's English. <3

On December 07 2010 20:28 SlapMySalami wrote:
oGsMC doesn't know his own strength

all i have to say is keep him away from manfred

Whoa...

Did you just make a Steinbeck allusion?
My strategy is to fork people.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
December 07 2010 11:56 GMT
#7
Mc's a hero, count me in =)
Goods
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom10 Posts
December 07 2010 11:56 GMT
#8
Officially my favourite Protoss, some of the funniest interviews I've seen!
A man must have a code
TsoBadGuy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States221 Posts
December 07 2010 11:57 GMT
#9
Cool cool cool dude. Anyone who sticks up for HuK and goes VRs against Marineking is worthy of praise, and yes, I smell a fan page coming on I need to join.
Bnet ID: TsoBadGuy Code: 795 Who wants friends? :D
piskooooo
Profile Joined November 2008
United States351 Posts
December 07 2010 12:00 GMT
#10
I hope he wins it all.
<3 MKP
Deyster
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Jordan579 Posts
December 07 2010 12:57 GMT
#11
I really respect oGsMC. Having the courage to speak another language on TV that he's not so fluent of just shows how much courage he has.

I mean, it took me 9 months of staying in Russia and learning the language before I finally had the courage to call the Radio and speak Russian on air (despite me being semi-fluent in about 4 months, was on extensive course of course.).

Plus, he is damn good protoss. So you can count me as a fan.
Watch the minimap.
Hirnfrost
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany938 Posts
December 07 2010 13:00 GMT
#12
one word: BADASS
After Mondays and Tuesdays even the Calender says W T F
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4559 Posts
December 07 2010 13:01 GMT
#13
The SC2 King of Ceremonies.

King of Ceremonies

>

King of Marines

I commend him for speaking English to the foreigners, he is the man!
hi. big fan.
Obbalord
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany166 Posts
December 07 2010 13:03 GMT
#14
count me in!
Firereaver
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
India1701 Posts
December 07 2010 13:03 GMT
#15
2nd fav protoss after chill-toss!
"They drone drone drone , me win" - JangMinChul(Iron/oGsMC)
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-07 13:04:25
December 07 2010 13:04 GMT
#16
MIN CHULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

me in me in
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
December 07 2010 13:05 GMT
#17
Need to get a picture of him kissing the zealot figure after his ro32 win.
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
December 07 2010 13:06 GMT
#18
I'm a fucking fan! The guy is a monster.
T0fuuu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia2275 Posts
December 07 2010 13:06 GMT
#19
We need more gifs of his execution ceremonies and hi5 runs !!!
tirentu
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1257 Posts
December 07 2010 13:09 GMT
#20
On December 07 2010 20:23 mizU wrote:
Show nested quote +
Me all in, he drone drone drone, me win.



IRL Kwanro smurf, anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 420 421 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM679
TKL 343
TaKeTV 228
IndyStarCraft 197
BRAT_OK 108
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 679
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 197
ProTech148
MaxPax 143
BRAT_OK 108
UpATreeSC 82
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 904
EffOrt 566
Mini 560
ggaemo 173
firebathero 142
White-Ra 59
Barracks 51
910 50
Shinee 48
Hyun 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 39
Killer 25
Bale 25
Trap 20
ToSsGirL 17
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 755
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4455
crisheroes1545
Liquid`Hasu1044
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2860
singsing1639
B2W.Neo902
ceh9634
Beastyqt607
ArmadaUGS158
C9.Mang0128
Dewaltoss56
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile116
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.