Diffusion - Damage dealt to enemies is split evenly across all nearby units, including your own.
Just Die! - Enemy units are automatically revived upon death.
Here is the map: Void Thrashing
This week is a weird combination of range and DPS. Without both you wont finish or lose to many units with each attack. This can be a short mission as its "just" Void Thrashing but with Just and the need to get to higher tier units to avoid Diffusion DPS can be an issue. I like any unit that can Siege: Tanks Libs Lurker (Impalers are better) even Broodlords can work well. It seems to me that air comps are the toughest this week as they can travel fast and good anti air with range can be tough to find. Get your economy up asap and remember that the Rocks count as enemy units and will trigger Diffusion so don't just a-move over to the rocks. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Nova] (https://youtu.be/dTWKd600Z0E) - CtG [Stukov] (https://youtu.be/Z3-VcB6iLjA) Liberators
Hunter [Swann] (https://youtu.be/BSgO7zcQ8LQ) - CtG [H&H] (https://youtu.be/BHjoUY2IvwM) Tanks Hercules
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/519461541
2 H & H
- Good commander for this week, Hellions are going to be the best this week, they have enough range.
- Galleons will have enough range to avoid Diffusion, but they don't have much DPS, try to get the Carrier upgrade for them to add more DPS.
- Strike Plats can be added to get more Thrasher DPS and if the comp is ground you can get a lot out of them.
- Call downs are going to be a lot of damage and the Space Station Reallocation might be able to clear both lives of the enemy units if placed right.
- Call in the Fleet is an other great amount of DPS so try to use all your call downs asap.
- I would avoid to many Horner units as they might put themselves in danger.
- Never stop making Hellions and you should be fine.
- Good commander this week, Banes and Scourge can do a lot but they will kill themselves very fast.
- Think about doing smaller sets of units attack waves so that you can keep more damage.
- Scourge do a lot of damage but they clump and can be taken out fast with a little AOE, as such unless you need to deal with air go for more Banes.
- If in a pinch and you need to get some quick DPS you can make Lings but they will die if attacking for too long.
- Zagara is still good at avoid damage from Diffusion Bane Barrage has enough range to avoid and Hydras can be summoned and then you can run away.
- Okay commander this week, DTs are fun but they will kill themselves when not using Shadow Strike.
- Void Rays can be used here as they will get enough range to avoid Diffusion but you should try to micro them back as they get more range.
- Black Hole is still amazing for attack waves and even to add a bit more DPS to a Thrasher.
- You could try to go for Dark Archons if you want to go for a different build, plus you avoid Just Die that way.
- Good commander this week you can just go for Robo here as they have really good attack range and Immortals have Shadow Cannon.
- Spear of Adun should be upgraded at least to level 2 if you can.
- Repair Beam should also be upgraded as well.
- You can start off with Cannons to help with the first attack wave, but keep in mind that they will be hit with Diffusion when the units get too close, plus any use of the Spear of Adun will proc Diffusion if too close to any of your units.
- Purifier Beam for attack waves, but it might be tough to kill entire attack waves as there is a lot of HP to burn through and they are invulnerable for a time after the first life.
- Great commander this week, the early game will be the toughest part of this mission as Kerrigan can kill herself very fast.
- I like Broodlords here but they only really work against ground comps and might even slow your DPS as they will spawn units that will offer more units for the Diffusion to Diffuse (?).
- Upgrades as always, but Kerrigan needs her upgrades and Creep under here to help keep her alive.
- Omega Worms are important for helping Kerrigan stay alive.
- Great commander for this week, Impalers or Creeper Hosts are great this week, even Guardians can work well here.
- Dehaka will have a bit of a tough time in the very beginning if he pulls too many units, watch him.
- As fun as it is to micro Dehaka and get the most out of him your call downs mean more this week, try not to miss a timing for a Den.
- Once you have out your call downs you should be on easy street, just do everything you can to keep them at range.
- Impalers are the best against the Thrashers, Creeper Hosts for the attack waves.
- Great commander this week, I like Robo here with Adept support.
- Fenix can do a lot by himself without army support but might die very fast without staying far enough away.
- Colossus would be my go to this week, great DPS AOE and range.
- Adepts are good here even though they might not have the best range, once they send out their Shades you can move them back if you want.
- I would only bring in the Adepts in full force towards the end of a Thrasher set, until then keep them for anti-air.
- Great commander for this week, Tanks and Vikings are my go to here as they both have really great range.
- Your call downs should be more than enough to get you through the beginning of the mission while you finish your economy and tech.
- Tanks should be Sieged as much as possible, but the Viking can be a-moved towards the Thrashers as they have great range and their attack range is more than enough.
- You can either have some SCVs in the middle to repair between Thrasher sets or just bring some Medics along.
- Great commander this week Tempests are the best here as they outrange Diffusion.
- Zealots will be important for keeping units away from the Tempest.
- Yes Dragoons can be used but in order to get the best DPS out of them many of them will have to be in Diffusion range.
- You can also go for Robo here as they do have good range as well.
- You can still use the Solar Bombardment to deal with Thrashers but with Just die it might be better to save Solar for units.
- Really great commander for this week, between Laser Drill and Tanks it should be a great week for Swann.
- Goliaths can be added for anti-air but you should be microing them back to get the most out of their range.
- Make a few Hercules as its the best way to move unit around the map.
- Combat Drops should carry the first few minutes of the mission but if you get an early attack make sure to get a few Turrets to deal with the attack wave.
- Laser Drill should be enough to clear the rocks but again adding Turrets can help just be sure they are far enough away.
- Great commander this week Tanks and Bunkers are the best here.
- Tanks are going to be your best unit this week as they have amazing attack range.
- Be sure to keep the Psi-Emitter around your Tanks so that they can get enough units to kept them firing.
- Make sure to add some Bunkers around the Tanks for anti-air and more disposable units.
- Overseers will be needed by the 3rd Thrasher set so be sure to make a few of them.
- Great commander for this week, Toxic Nests should carry the early game.
- I think that Guardians and Devourers should be used this week as they have enough range to avoid Diffusion.
- With the need to have range in mind I would avoid making too many Brutalisks and go for Leviathans and air units.
- Toxic Nests can deal with a ton this week so be sure to place them in good spots.
- If you make a lot of Brutalisks you can just use them to kite units and let the Symbiote do most of the damage.
- Great commander this week, Sirius should be one of the first Outlaws so you can get Turrets in front.
- Sam can be next if you want to have the Stun and good damage.
- Rattlesnake is good if you want to add heal for the Diffusion.
- Medivacs are needed to keep units alive if they are about to die.
- Odin is a great way to clear a lot of the map, try to have the BRB research for the first use of the Odin.
- I find that going for upgrades before more Outlaws works better for me.
- Great commander for this week, Griffin Air Strike and Liberators are the best way to deal with this week.
- Liberators are great DPS against the Thrashers and Griffin Air Strike can take care of one or both lives from Just Die.
- Nova can deal with a lot of units in the Assault mode, but no matter what try and keep a Defensive Drone around to keep her healthy.
- Think about adding in Ravens, Tanks, Marauders, or Goliaths for more DPS.
- Nova's Nuke can clear a lot but with Just Die it might feel as powerful.
- Really great commander this week, just "cheese" it this week and make Earth Shakers (think that is what they are called) and hit every Thrasher from home.
- Be sure to man every Artillery with Troopers.
- For those that don't know you should be using Blimps over your mineral line to increase your Mandate income.
- Make sure to get the range upgrade for the Artillery and you can hit very Thrasher.
- You might want to have a few Bunkers on the main ramp to avoid taking any damage.
- You can make Mengsk units if you want but I like the Cheese better.
- Great commander this week, Ascendants can kill everything for super far away.
- Alarak can keep everything at a good distance with this force wave attack.
- Overcharge should be able to clear the rocks just put the Pylon behind the mineral line to avoid Diffusion.
- Ascendants are going to be the main force of your army, because of Just Die you will need more Ascendants and Supplicants to get enough energy to kill everything.
- Try and keep a Probe with your army to make Pylons on the field for Overcharge and Warp-ins.
- Really great commander this week, Cannons and call downs are all that you need.
- I like to add in Shield Guards to make the Cannons do more, or have a mobile attack force.
- Zeratuls main mission is getting the Shards, try not to engage to much with him as one Cleave can kill him outright.
- I like Voidrays (try to summon them far enough away from the rock to avoid Diffusion), Monoliths, Cannon Projections, and the Avatar of Essence.
Tier 1 Long enough range that you can deal with Diffusion and enough DPS to deal with Just Die.
Tier 2 Good enough DPS to deal with Just Die but still might lose units to Diffusion.
Tier 3 Not recommended.