Aggressive Deployment - Additional enemy units are periodically deployed onto the battlefield.
Outbreak - Enemy Infested Terrans spawn continuously around the map.
Void Reanimators - Void Reanimators wander the battlefield, bringing your enemies back to life.
Here is the map: Dead of Night
Man this week is weird, ill say that. Things can go soooo smooth and feel like this isn't tough at all. Some commanders can defend for days and never feel a thing. When you start to get later in the mission the Aberrations are going to be the hardest part of the mission, as they can overwhelm any defense very quick. Try to keep that in mind and clear the mission fast or watch your defenses very closely. Economy is still going to be a big part of this week as you will get overwhelmed if you don't have enough income. Good Luck and Have fun.
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/516383242
- Not the best this week, Lings are going to be the best bet this week, just be sure to get them their evasion upgrades.
- You can go for Bile Launchers for defense but Aggressive Deployment will mess with them, we they will be called behind your Bile Launchers.
- Zagara can still hold a side well but if to many Reanimators are there she will get overrun.
- Not the best this week, most things that you can do will get over-run, as such I like to be more offensive this mutation.
- Dragoons Zealots and Reavers seem to be the best this week.
- Watch out for special units as they can really do a lot of damage.
- Reavers are the only real AOE that you have so be sure to make them for any defense.
- Cannons and Reavers can do well for defense so if you have to be defense try that.
- Zealots are also good for AOE but they die fast and are really just for a pinch.
- Okay commander this week, Slayers and Supplicants are fine for offense.
- Slayers are good here buts its mostly just Alarak micro.
- Robo units can be made but in the end you will not really have much AOE.
- Be very careful with Alarak as will get himself killed very fast, Aberrations can do a lot of damage, so try and keep things at a safe distance.
- Structure Overcharge is great to help hold a side, its best though to clear this asap.
- Good commander for this week, DT Corsair or just mass Voidray work here.
- DTs might be better against a Zero comp as Voidrays will stack and one Parasitic Bomb can kill them all.
- Be sure to add a few Corsairs and Oracles for the benefits they add.
- For the Memes mass Oracle still works.
- Cannons should be made with any extra minerals.
- Good commander for this week, I like Cannons into Carriers.
- Batteries in front of the Cannons works well for me.
- You might want to forgo the Carriers and go for Colossus for the AOE.
- Be sure to get at least a few Spear of Adun upgrades as they really can help a lot.
- Observers are great to get you more vision so that you can snipe the Reanimators.
- Carriers once you have around 6 of them can stay out at night.
- Good commander this week, good AOE and dps, but things can die fast so be sure to replace and keep Fenix on the move to take care of sides that need help.
- I like Adepts Cannons and Colossus for this week.
- You can go for Colossus and Cannons if you just want to defend.
- Be sure to get some Conservators to reduce the damage your units take.
- Fenix can solo a side for a couple nights just watch out for Chokers.
- Be sure to get all the upgrades you can for each unit.
- Good commander this week, Impalers and Wurms can do a lot this week, but at a certain point they will get over run.
- Its probably better to just go for full offense and the let your partner take care of defense.
- Creeper Host are good for dealing with sides that are about to be overwhelmed but not good for prolonged defense.
- Mutas might be the best bet for full offense.
- Good commander this week, you can do a lot with Lurkers and Hydras here.
- You can also got for Infesters but you have to micro the Roaches well to make them work.
- Always go back to the Infesters to use the Energy ability.
- Think about static defense with any extra minerals that you have.
- If you don't have to defend think about Ultras as they are fun and can tank a lot.
- Good commander this week, one of the best for sustained offense even during the night.
- Blaze can do a lot for you during the night as he can chain explosions.
- Be sure to add some form of heals to the mix.
- Chokers are going to be a problem no matter when they show up, think about re if they show up.
- Tychus' Grenade can clear a lot but the cool down its pretty long.
- Medivacs are great for hot pick-ups, and they can get you out of a Chokers Grip.
- Good commander this week, Tank Libs and Ravens are great for defense.
- Tanks need Turrets from the Ravens, Spider Mines and Liberators in order to survive the large amount of Aberrations that will come your way.
- Nova can do a great job of holding a side, but watch out for large amounts of units and Aberrations.
- Be sure to move out with all your forces as you can just use Air Lift to get back to base, try to give yourself enough time to resiege all your units when you get back.
- Turrets can help with anti-air as all the main defense units are anti-ground.
- Once you get far enough into the mission think about switching to the Stealth Mode to start Sniping high health units.
2 H & H
- Good commander this week, although you cant do any real defense your offense is one of the best.
- Rush out Strike Platforms and start working on the buildings.
- If you want to help with defense think about Widow Mines as they can deal with a lot with them.
- Ravens can be added to help with DPS for defense, but again its all about the offense.
- With the idea that you want to rush out Strike Platforms be sure to get gas asap.
- Mag-Mines are good for the first day and Night but in the end they are so RNG that its going to be hard to use them for anything.
- Great commander this week, air comps can be annoying but Kerrigan Lurkers and Spores should be all you need.
- Kerrigan should be able to hold the early game and do a lot during the night and day.
- Spores are very important for dealing with Spotters.
- I used a lot of Omega Worms to block pathing and get me more time for my Lurkers to do damage.
- There will be a lot of units that build up and attacking can be difficult against a lot of Aberrations watched Kerrigan when you bring her out.
- Great commander this week, Bio and Tanks for the Win.
- Tanks are great for defense even without clearing the Void Reanimators.
- Banshee are great for defense but I like using them to clear buildings as well.
- Marines should be all the Bio you need unless you are more on the offense then be sure to add a few Medics.
- Hyperion is great at clearing the Void Reanimators.
- Feel free to leave everything at home and have your partner be on offense, but its really nice to help clear with a few Medics.
- Great commander for this week, Tanks Turrets are all you need here.
- If you want to go for offense do a Hercules and Tanks with Science Vessel for Detection and some Goliaths if you are worried about anti-air.
- Flame Turrets and Rocket Turrets are good for ground unit but in the end the Tanks should do most of the work.
- Laser Drill mastery still works great here as even if you don't need it to hold you can always clear buildings with it.
- Great commander this week Bunkers and Tanks are great for defense and Civilians are good for buildings.
- This week can go south fast without the right number of Bunkers and Tanks, you want to get your upgrades asap as they make a huge difference.
- Try to have 2 Bunkers by the first night as not having enough can get out of hand fast.
- Once you have enough Bunkers get tanks and then Civilian upgrades.
- Really great commander this week, Queens Brutalisks and Swarm Hosts.
- Queens and Brutas can be your offense.
- If you need to go for defense I like Swarm Hosts and a bit of static defense.
- Queens should be able to keep you unit alive, add in a few Roaches with defense upgrades to add more sustainability.
- Once you have enough forces keep you Swarm Hosts at home and keep you attack force out at all times.
- Guess what... He is good.
- Cannons and Shield Guards ftw.
- Be sure to focus on the Shards as they matter a lot.
- If you want to start off with the Cannons in the choke point that is fine but you want to use the Projections to do the damage to avoid losing any Cannons to the large amount of Aberrations that can show up.
- I still like Voidrays, Monoliths, Cannon cool down, and Avatar or Essence.
Tier 1 Can deal with all mutators and doesn't really need ally until late in the Mutation.
Tier 2 Mutators are not so bad but needs help to defend.
Tier 3 Not recommended.