Darkness - Previously explored areas remain blacked out on the minimap while outside of player vision.
Missile Command - Endless missile bombardments target your structures and must be shot down throughout the mission.
We Move Unseen - All enemy units are permanently cloaked.
This week is all about detection and defending Missiles, this gets hard as the mini-map will fill up with orange dots as the indicators will never go away even after you kill the Missles. This makes it hard for the commanders that are going for defense while building up the required static defense. Once you have the right setup you should be fine, but until that time you will have to watch all sides of your base as the mini-map will be useless. One other thing because of Darkness you will need to have vision on the Crystals if you send a worker to pick them up, if you lose vision the worker will not be able to "see" the Crystal and not pick it up. Omega Worms, Sirius Turrets, Raven Turrets are great things to place to keep vision and allow your army to move on while your worker picks up the Crystal. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Tychus] (https://youtu.be/CassvkxdafU) - arceus [Swann] Nikara into Sirius
Hunter [Kerrigan] (https://youtu.be/AJnoMf34saw) - arceus [Swann] Omega into Ultras
Hunter [Karax] (https://youtu.be/aJCbu-DmS0k) - arceus [Kerrigan] Live Monday 12pm PST
Hunter [Nova] (https://youtu.be/1YvltLnRBUg) - CtG [Karax] (https://youtu.be/DdRdN7ERKBg) Offensive
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/456452982
- Not the best this week, his defense is not the best and his offense is super slow.
- If you end up wanting to go for Alarak you should try and go for Slayers as they are faster, keep in mind this might mean that you are constantly ahead of your Havocs (his only detection.)
- Try to keep a few Havoc of your main control group to allow you to micro them and keep them alive.
- The Mothership is good for movement and attack waves but in either case you need detection to make the most of it.
- One of the best things you can do to clear the expo is bring a few Probes with Alarak and Overcharge 3 Pylons.
- Good commander for this week but unfortunately you are going to need your ally to get Dehaka detection.
- Once you get detection you should be able to steam roll the mutation.
- I like Mutalisks here, be either type of unit should stay with Dehaka for his vision.
- You can try to use Wurms before Dehaka get detection of his own, but this is going to take a while need Glevig's Den, but at least they have Deep Tunnel.
- Dehaka's Deep Tunnel is going to come in handy to move across the map and having fast units will help as well.
- Good Commander Evos and Mutas can do well.
- Overseers can have a problem with dying if against Terran or Zerg so watch out.
- Your anti-air options for general Missles defense aren't that great so a defensive partner might be best.
- If you lose your expo for any reason it might start to get hard to build a larger and larger death ball, try to keep it up.
- Once your death ball gets to the right size just micro your Overseers.
- Good commander for this week, you can do very well with defense if needed, Cannons and Corsairs are great for defense.
- I would still go offense DT Corsair and Oracles are great.
- You will need to go for Stalkers in the beginning if you want to clear the expo fast as you will need anti-air.
- Black Hole is still great here and TS also will give you vision as well.
- Baby your Oracles so that they don't die and be sure to get them Cloak.
- You can use the Stasis from the Oracles to keep vision of the Crystals so you don't forget.
- Good commander for this week, Banes and Scourge are great.
- You can Burrow a Ling (right next to the Crystal) in order to keep vision of the Crystal.
- Roach Drop is still a great way to pull agro.
- When attacking into encampments try to have at least a Frenzy if not a Frenzy and a Roach Drop.
- Be very careful when against Zerg or Terran as the Spores and Missles Turrets will go after the Overseers and you can lose detection very fast, so be sure to have them on a control group as well make a lot of them.
2 H & H
- Good commander this week for offense,
- If you have to go for defense you can try for Widow Mines.
- I like to go for Carrier Galleons with Horner and Reaper support.
- Start off with the 5 Galleons and a Raven to clear the expo, you should be able to clear the Southern Expo with the Space Station Reallocation.
- Once you have your Carrier Galleons and upgrades for the Reapers and Wraiths all gas should go to Horner units.
- There is an other offensive and defensive strat the involves just making the Carrier Galleons and Horner units and massing SCVs and Turrets.
- Good commander this week, great offense can do a great job pushing the Crystals.
- Try you best to leave a Turret when ever you see a Crystal that way you can just send a worker to the Crystal and not worry about sticking around for vision.
- I think a Fixer then Sirius are the best bets this week in terms of Outlaw order.
- Odin for clearing the middle area with the most defenses is a good choice.
- Upgrades as always.
- If you need to defend your own base try Turrets but you will need to replace them and keep SCVs on patrol to keep the Turrets that do survive healthy.
- Great offensive commander, mediocre defensive commander.
- You can go for Marines and Turrets for defense but that will get out of hand later when the Missles start to have self destruct, so its better to have an offensive and defensive commander set.
- Nova can get you very fast detection through Nova herself so you should be able to push out fast.
- Keep up with the upgrades and adding in a few Ravens can help a lot, for detection as well as to drop Turrets next to Crystals so that you can simply send workers to go pick them up.
- Sabotage Drone and Griffin Air Strike combos still work well as neither one will need detection to work.
- Really good commander this week, Carriers and Observers are the best units this week.
- I still went for Immortal Colossus for the first 2 units, but also made sure that I made an Observer and had it follow the Colossus.
- Carriers Interceptors are great for pulling agro away from the Observers.
- Be sure to get Observer movement speed.
- If you want to help keep other units alive it might be best to use the Praetor Suit to pull agro then send in your forces.
- I like to leave an Observer on each Island for vision and to help pick up Crystals if needed.
- Good commander for this week, I like Mass Dragoon for this one.
- You will want to tech up to Robo pretty quick to get access to Observers, once that is done you want to make a few sets of Cannons for your main.
- Solar Bombardment is good for attack waves.
- You can warp-in a Zealot next to Crystals in order to maintain vison for your workers.
- Observer movement speed is very important to make sure that you will always have vision where and when you need it.
- As you start to build up minerals make extra Pylons and Cannons around your bases.
- Good commander for this week, I like Infesters and Gary for detection.
- Be very careful with Gary in the early and mid game you don't want to lose him.
- Try to clear the expos with Gary and a few Lings.
- Try to make sure to send out Roaches then move Gary out as if he is alone you can lose him, you can however with good micro switch Fields and Overcharge to keep Gary alive.
- If you notice that an ally is going to lose a Crystal you might think about changing the field to speed to help them out.
- If you are on top of Stetelite and can have vision of any place that Crystals will spawn, you can also you Gary's Field to place Stetelite anywhere on the map, the cooldown is small enough that you should almost never be out of a Stetelite field.
- Great commander this week, she can clear the map fast and can use Omegas for vision as well as movement.
- Its best if you have a defensive partner that way you can focus on clearing, but Hydras and Spores can do well here, but you wont be able to use F2 for army control.
- Be sure to place Omegas all over the map and especially next to Crystals so that you don't have to move workers across the map and you will keep vision of the Crystals.
- If you can just go for offense I like to use Ultralisks here.
- Great commander for this week, defense is very good for him.
- The hardest part for Stukov is going to be mobile detection.
- Overseers are great but they can pull a lot of agro, so you need to baby sit them and if you go up against Phoenix then you are going to lose a lot of them.
- I like to go for Overseers for detection in stead of Turrets to save more money.
- Call downs are the best way to push so be sure to have Overseers ready for when they go off cooldown.
- Great commander this week, Bunker and Turrets for defense, Bio or BCs for offense.
- Bio can work well here, but I like to go for OCs and Turrets in the beginning then transition using only the call downs till I have enough defenses.
- You only have OCs for detection so you will need a lot if you are on offense.
- Even if you have "perfect" static defense there will still be self destruction Missles so you will need to have SCVs on patrol to repair.
- If you have a partner that is on offense for you can meme it an go for BCs, that way you can have more minerals for static defense.
- Great commander for this week, for defense you will want to have Cannons Monoliths and Observers for this one.
- Try not to lose focus while the mini-map fills up with orange dots, keep a good eye on the outside of all your bases to ensure that you kill all incoming Missles.
- Once you have the bases covered, you have Monoliths and Observers, you can start to build an army or start to be aggressive with static defense.
- Best commander for this week, all you need is an Engineering bay and you can deal with all Missles.
- Laser Drill is still great here for attack waves and clearing encampments.
- Since you will be focusing on Turrets for the early game you will build up a lot of gas so your first set of Tanks and a couple Science Vessels can be built very fast.
- Don't move out without Hercules and Science Vessels.
- Since you don't have access to easy vision sustained vision you are going to want to Move command to around the Crystals then once there grab them.
- Great commander for this week, Monoliths and Cannons are all you need.
- Try to put the Monoliths around your Nexus and then the Cannons in the middle of the base, you don't want to use Cannons for Missles defense if you can otherwise you cant project them and you lose a lot of pushing power.
- You can go for an Observer first while waiting for the Cannon projection ability.
- Zeratul is good for the early game and his Shadow Strike can attack without vision.
- You can place a Cannon for vision for your workers if you want.
- Zeratul building rally trick still works for collection the Shards.
Tier 1 Defense and Offense are fine, mobile Detection is easy.
Tier 2 Good Offense or Defense, mobile Detection is easy.
Tier 3 Not recommended.