Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/446864206
Last weeks all commanders is here
- Not the best this week, Heros take too many Banes to kill and Lings will just get killed too fast.
- Roach Drop can help in a pinch.
- Upgrades as always.
- Try to get a lot of Hatcheries to help with Larvae production.
- Not the best this week, slow ramp up and low DPS make this hard.
- If you have to go for Karax try to Cannons into Carriers and lots of Spear of Adun upgrades.
- Immortals are also good here you will need to micro them well and use the Shadow Cannon on the Heros then use the Spear to clear the units.
3 H & H
- Not the best commander for this week, but you really want to deal with the Heros and attack waves separately as things can get out of control very fast.
- Reapers have great DPS and can focus fire the Heros while in the air as long as you have a Raven to help reduce the Hero's armor.
- Widow Mine can do a great job camping the spawn locations of the basic units.
- BCs and Wraiths have great DPS and can Teleport away from Nukes and Kerrigan's Apocalisk attacks.
- The call downs are great at clearing and getting good DPS against a Hero.
- Strike Platforms can clear ground attack waves fast.
- All this together sounds amazing but you only have enough supply for a small bit of each or a good amount of 2 of them, that is H&H's problem this week.
- Okay commander this week, Apocalisk can clear attack waves fast but Tanks and Infested are hard to get into a good location to camp spawn locations.
- Tanks are the best way to deal with this wee, they will need Bunker support however.
- Alexander is a great way to hold a Hero back but it's DPS is hard to focus and the damage takes a long time to kill a hero.
- Upgrades and keep moving the Emitter to the newest attack wave.
- Good commander for this week, Mass Infesters and always be on top of you macro and you should be fine.
- The hardest part will be dealing with the first few attack waves and getting out all your upgrades.
- With this strat however you are going to have less control of your units and what they kill so you are going to be dealing with more Avenger Stack Heros but keep on top of the Roaches Away ability and J.U.I.C.E. fields and you should be able to out produce.
- Okay commander for this week can do well with a ground comp and good micro.
- The Dragoon suit although can have super high damage output can give a Hero a lot of Avenger stacks if used to clear an attack wave with a Hero around.
- I like Robo units here with Adept and Carrier support.
- The Praetor suit is good for tanking and if you are in a pinch the Arbiter suit can be used to stasis a Hero or the attack wave.
- Don't forget upgrades and try to stay in a Conservator damage reduction field.
- Good commander for this week, biggest thing you can do is to camp the spawn locations.
- Reavers Immortals Dragoons and Zealots (just for tanking and pulling Nuke agro).
- You should start to clear your lane right before the first Thrasher spawns.
- If you can clear the units then take care of the Heros you should be fine.
- Try to presplit and have a few Zealots on top of the Hero before they spawn to pull some of the bigger attacks.
- Guardian Shell should save your unit in a pinch.
- Good commander for this week, the mid to late game should be fine just mass Tanks and static defense.
- If your partner and the Laser Drill can deal with the first couple Heros then you should send your first call down to your lane and start to clear it.
- Once you have your lane clear start to rally some Tanks and SCVs so start dealing with the unit spawns and Heros.
- Laser Drill mastery this week is the best.
- Good commander for this week, Sam can be the best but you might need to get him as the second extra Outlaw, as you will need some heals.
- If you feel good about your micro then Sam is the best to get first.
- Odin for big attack waves.
- Medivacs as soon as you get the Stun for Sam.
- you can lose a lot of HP very fast so keep you Medivac key on quick access.
- Upgrades as always.
- Super important to camp the spawn locations as you wont be able to focus a Hero as fast as you need without losing a Outlaw of your own.
- Good commander for this week, Omega Worms are the best way to draw out the large AOE attacks.
- Start off with mass Lings to get enough Omega Worms, I built around 14 of them.
- Start making Ultras after and shoo should be fine.
- Make sure to camp the unit spawn points to avoid having to deal with the Heros and the units together.
- Upgrades as always.
- Good commander for this week, DT Corsair is great but you will find that the early game might be a bit tough.
- Black Hole and TS are going to save you and will really help clear important Heros, but you don't have infinite energy and TS.
- Shadow Strike can be really good for dealing with basic units but if you engage around a Hero they will just get more Avenger stacks.
- Corsairs Disruption Web is great for holding back enemy units and stopping damage to your units.
- Great commander for this week, you want Ascendants and Supplicants.
- You should try to Mind Blast down the Heros first then Orb the rest of the attack wave.
- You can use Havocs Force Field to make the attack wave unable to do anything while you wait for the Hero unit to show up.
- Try and save the Mother Ship for when you ally is in trouble as you most likely should be better off then your ally.
- You will want to avoid using Alarak after the first Hybrid to avoid losing your entire army to Snipes or any other hero ability and Alarak's Sacrifice.
- Good commander for this week, Griffin Air Strike and Nova's Snipe can do super well for you this week.
- The biggest thing that you can do is to Snipe the Heros, but this isn't easily done as the Heros will attack with the attack waves just slightly behind.
- Liberators can do a lot of burst DPS against the Heros but depending on the Hero you might not be able to just Siege against the Heros without taking a lot of damage.
- Ravens can do a lot to help hold back attack waves while you clear the Hero, Turrets are great for that and then you have Seeker Missles to clear up the trash units after.
- Air Lift is super important for avoiding the Nukes and Apocalisk from Kerrigan and Nova.
- Great commander for this week, Swarm Host and Creeper Host are great at clearing and drawing the agro of the large AOE attacks.
- Dehaka should be able to clear attack waves by himself and then the Host can deal with the Heros.
- Use call downs asap to deal with attack waves and clear encampments so that you can have more of the lanes to engage the enemy.
- Dehaka should be able to be very close to the unit spawn locations and thus deal with the units before the Hero spawns.
- Spider Mines for the win here, try to at least Spider Mine the hero spawn points to avoid dealing with them.
- Bio is good for the attack waves and the call downs can do super well.
- If you have the APM you can start to rally Vultures to the North West and the South East before the first Thrasher to star to lay down Spider Mines for the attack waves.
- You should try to focus on getting down Spider Mine and clearing as much has possible for the first 15 Mins, then its all about spawn camping and triggering big AOEs with small groups of units.
- Great commander this week, get those Brutalisks and try to stay on top of Toxic Nest placement.
- You can try and Nest the unit spawn points or the Hero Spawn Point.
- I think the unit spawn points is better as you have a higher chance of killing all the units and that way the Hero will never get Avenger Stacks.
- Vipers Have there place but more Swarm Hosts will be better IMO.
- You want to use Locust to trigger the Hero AOEs so that you don't lose everything.
- Great commander for this week, the biggest problem is going to be surviving until you can get enough Cannons and the Second Shard to start Projecting them.
- You are going to need to be on top of how much and where you Project your Cannons.
- If you see Nova or Kerrigan or Zagara you want to trigger the large AOE attacks with a smaller number of Cannons and the engage further down the lane.
- Avatar of Essence is the best this week, as turning everything into Drones makes Avenger not as powerful.
Tier 1 Able to deal with the Heros well and has units that can draw the large Hero AOE easily.
Tier 2 Can deal with the enemy units but Heros might not be as easy.
Tier 3 Not recommended