• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:01
CEST 00:01
KST 07:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8780 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 64

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
betaV1.25
Profile Joined April 2010
425 Posts
April 20 2011 06:11 GMT
#1261
I watched it, and watched it again.

I love it,


the dry humping scene was .... hmmmm not so well done. And in my imagination Bran was a better climber. But overall they got a great cast and the look and feel seems for me very much spot on. The cast was very close to perfection, the only things that i would change is magicly make cercei look out of this world, she just isnt pretty enough. I loved the hound but his armor was... not very well done. I would have prefered the head to be in one piece so that when he rides his horse the bottom jaw would not move in a weird fashion. Allso Sansa, just as in the books annoyed me from the first scene. + Show Spoiler +
I just hope that the series reach a feast for crows so that i can respect her a bit more ;-)


Allso the openings credits were ... very nicely done


I am looking forward to
- bigger wolfs
- some people dying
- jousting!
- little finger (god i love that man ;-))



deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
April 20 2011 06:27 GMT
#1262
On April 20 2011 13:03 slyboogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
what about bran? or the "dogs"? :D

edit: and i reaaaaaaaaaally like this to be hones. there are no "white heroes". every charackter fades to a certain grey. and you can see yourself in some of their actions and by others you think "bullshit"...


I really do like the dogs, lol.

Show nested quote +
Keep reading, a lot of the characters that you didn't like at one point will grow on you. Character development in these books is amazing.


I'm about 40 pages into Clash of Kings, I hope to start liking some of the characters. I know I'm supposed to like a character like John Snow, and he does grow through the novel but his conflict was basically covered by his father...unless something else comes up. Anyways, I do like the books.


Wait wait wait wait wait. How can you not like Tyrion by now?
Wargizmo
Profile Joined March 2010
1237 Posts
April 20 2011 07:33 GMT
#1263

This was a lot of fun, I got a bunch of friends together and we all watched it on a big screen.

Next week we're doing the drinking game, here are the rules:

Take a shot every time there are tits on the screen.
Take a shot every time a character dies, double if it's a beheading!

Take a sip of beer every time someone is wounded or maimed.
Finish your drink when you hear a character say "winter is coming".

yejin
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
France493 Posts
April 20 2011 10:31 GMT
#1264
Ok, here are my remarks.

GoT S01E01 - I'd give a 8/10, veryyy good.

What I don't like

- Lack of massive armies (could be solved with CGI or bigger budget)
- Robert is supposed to arrive in Winterfell with a HUGE crowd, they seem to be 50 people at most
- Eddard is supposed to leave Winterfell with EVEN MORE people but again, all we see is 5 horses
- Drogo's khal = 4 people ? Seriously, and the wedding = 50 people = seriously ? In the books there is a hill full of people.
- Drogo's wedding night, he didn't rape the girl at all in the book, he was very gentle.
- I also missed the part where she gets her white horse and rides it immediately which makes Drogo laugh.

Overall the episode was VERY good, I'm just afraid that the low budget / small cast will keep them from having MASSIVE armies / battles, and that's what Peter Jackson managed to do so well.
nospeech
Malagant
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom26 Posts
April 20 2011 11:00 GMT
#1265
On April 20 2011 19:31 yejin wrote:
Ok, here are my remarks.

GoT S01E01 - I'd give a 8/10, veryyy good.

What I don't like

- Lack of massive armies (could be solved with CGI or bigger budget)
- Robert is supposed to arrive in Winterfell with a HUGE crowd, they seem to be 50 people at most
- Eddard is supposed to leave Winterfell with EVEN MORE people but again, all we see is 5 horses
- Drogo's khal = 4 people ? Seriously, and the wedding = 50 people = seriously ? In the books there is a hill full of people.
- Drogo's wedding night, he didn't rape the girl at all in the book, he was very gentle.
- I also missed the part where she gets her white horse and rides it immediately which makes Drogo laugh.

Overall the episode was VERY good, I'm just afraid that the low budget / small cast will keep them from having MASSIVE armies / battles, and that's what Peter Jackson managed to do so well.


they already over budget

more people on screen doesn't solve the above

he was gentle (maybe not very though)

I agree with the last point about getting someone like Peter Jackson and the bigger budget would be so damn awesome but I'm just happy it has been made

Do you really want chat channels? - CharlieMurphy: Is this op for or against the movement? Seems like the latter to me. Fucking retard. - IdrA: things might be easier for you if you assumed the opposite of what you think is true.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 11:33:31
April 20 2011 11:33 GMT
#1266
On April 20 2011 19:31 yejin wrote:
Ok, here are my remarks.

GoT S01E01 - I'd give a 8/10, veryyy good.

What I don't like

- Lack of massive armies (could be solved with CGI or bigger budget)
- Robert is supposed to arrive in Winterfell with a HUGE crowd, they seem to be 50 people at most
- Eddard is supposed to leave Winterfell with EVEN MORE people but again, all we see is 5 horses
- Drogo's khal = 4 people ? Seriously, and the wedding = 50 people = seriously ? In the books there is a hill full of people.
- Drogo's wedding night, he didn't rape the girl at all in the book, he was very gentle.
- I also missed the part where she gets her white horse and rides it immediately which makes Drogo laugh.

Overall the episode was VERY good, I'm just afraid that the low budget / small cast will keep them from having MASSIVE armies / battles, and that's what Peter Jackson managed to do so well.

-They do not need to show massive armies yet (as there are none at this point).
-What huge crowd are you talking about? He only brought a number of nobles and some guards up north. Most of non-nobles were probably left outside the walls of Winterfell.
-Eddard didn't leave for south, he went boar hunting with Robert.
-First scene was only him and his bloodriders (bodyguards), later there were more people (but I agree much less then in the books - but it is not such a big problem as his Khalasar members trying to fuck women with their pants on :D)
-Well maybe this change was on purpose (and not an oversight) for a reason that will be revealed in later episodes.
-There were much more important things missing from the book then that scene. But still none of the critical scenes are missing and that is what is important

Also I think the pilot had a smaller budget then the rest of the season as they needed to use the pilot to prove the show should be made and they probably didn't want to waste too much money on a episode that could be rejected.
TheRhox
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada868 Posts
April 20 2011 11:36 GMT
#1267
everyone is talking about this lately, I gotta check it out o.o
deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
April 20 2011 11:36 GMT
#1268
On April 20 2011 20:33 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 19:31 yejin wrote:
Ok, here are my remarks.

GoT S01E01 - I'd give a 8/10, veryyy good.

What I don't like

- Lack of massive armies (could be solved with CGI or bigger budget)
- Robert is supposed to arrive in Winterfell with a HUGE crowd, they seem to be 50 people at most
- Eddard is supposed to leave Winterfell with EVEN MORE people but again, all we see is 5 horses
- Drogo's khal = 4 people ? Seriously, and the wedding = 50 people = seriously ? In the books there is a hill full of people.
- Drogo's wedding night, he didn't rape the girl at all in the book, he was very gentle.
- I also missed the part where she gets her white horse and rides it immediately which makes Drogo laugh.

Overall the episode was VERY good, I'm just afraid that the low budget / small cast will keep them from having MASSIVE armies / battles, and that's what Peter Jackson managed to do so well.

-They do not need to show massive armies yet (as there are none at this point).
-What huge crowd are you talking about? He only brought a number of nobles and some guards up north. Most of non-nobles were probably left outside the walls of Winterfell.
-Eddard didn't leave for south, he went boar hunting with Robert.
-First scene was only him and his bloodriders (bodyguards), later there were more people (but I agree much less then in the books - but it is not such a big problem as his Khalasar members trying to fuck women with their pants on :D)
-Well maybe this change was on purpose (and not an oversight) for a reason that will be revealed in later episodes.
-There were much more important things missing from the book then that scene. But still none of the critical scenes are missing and that is what is important

Also I think the pilot had a smaller budget then the rest of the season as they needed to use the pilot to prove the show should be made and they probably didn't want to waste too much money on a episode that could be rejected.


I agree with most of your rebuttal, especially the dry humping :D

Although, your last point is moot, they make a pilot then refilm most, if not all of it again after the show is green lit.

-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
April 20 2011 11:47 GMT
#1269
I wanted to add some more food for thought to all the people that read the books and want to complain about the TV series missing this or that.
I will use the example of Joffrey in the TV show for this.
All have probably noticed that the TV show Joffrey is physically different then the books Joffrey. In the books Joffrey is described as a fair and handsome young man with long Lannister blond hair.
But in the books there are parts designed to show us how is he on the inside (I will not go into details to avoid spoilers for others), like the wooden sword practice in the yard among other things.

In the TV show they didn't have the time to put in all these scenes so they needed to make a change. And they done it in a way to change the look of Joffrey to one we see and I am sure most people already dislike him just based on that.
So the goal is accomplished, most viewers dislike Joffrey, just like most book readers disliked him.

So when you look at the TV show and see things made different ask yourself is this change going to accomplish the same goal as the book before complaining.
FecalDecal
Profile Joined February 2010
China49 Posts
April 20 2011 11:49 GMT
#1270
On April 20 2011 19:31 yejin wrote:
Ok, here are my remarks.

GoT S01E01 - I'd give a 8/10, veryyy good.

What I don't like

- Lack of massive armies (could be solved with CGI or bigger budget)
- Robert is supposed to arrive in Winterfell with a HUGE crowd, they seem to be 50 people at most
- Eddard is supposed to leave Winterfell with EVEN MORE people but again, all we see is 5 horses
- Drogo's khal = 4 people ? Seriously, and the wedding = 50 people = seriously ? In the books there is a hill full of people.
- Drogo's wedding night, he didn't rape the girl at all in the book, he was very gentle.
- I also missed the part where she gets her white horse and rides it immediately which makes Drogo laugh.

Overall the episode was VERY good, I'm just afraid that the low budget / small cast will keep them from having MASSIVE armies / battles, and that's what Peter Jackson managed to do so well.


...and Arya can't shoot a bow, there is a scene in the books where she laments the fact and vows to learn one day.
Care less about making more mistakes.
Lord_of_Chaos
Profile Joined June 2007
Sweden372 Posts
April 20 2011 12:16 GMT
#1271
On April 20 2011 19:31 yejin wrote:
Ok, here are my remarks.

GoT S01E01 - I'd give a 8/10, veryyy good.

What I don't like

- Lack of massive armies (could be solved with CGI or bigger budget)
- Robert is supposed to arrive in Winterfell with a HUGE crowd, they seem to be 50 people at most
- Eddard is supposed to leave Winterfell with EVEN MORE people but again, all we see is 5 horses
- Drogo's khal = 4 people ? Seriously, and the wedding = 50 people = seriously ? In the books there is a hill full of people.
- Drogo's wedding night, he didn't rape the girl at all in the book, he was very gentle.
- I also missed the part where she gets her white horse and rides it immediately which makes Drogo laugh.

Overall the episode was VERY good, I'm just afraid that the low budget / small cast will keep them from having MASSIVE armies / battles, and that's what Peter Jackson managed to do so well.

The wedding night annoyed me too, but I think they made it on purpose:
+ Show Spoiler +
In the book, Drogo is gentle during the wedding night and she enjoys it. Later when they are riding she doesn't because it just hurts, and then she starts enjoying it more and more. It basicly goes from good to bad to good. My guess is that the TV show will have it just be bad and then good, for simplicity. I don't think it's a big loss.


What annoyed me the most was how Catelyn reacted on Eddard being offered to become the Hand. If I remember correctly in the book she was all for it and even helped convince him, and instead they switched it for the so cliché "Woman wants man at home with family, man needs to do his duty and do what a man gotta do." + Show Spoiler +
Or did she change her mind in the book after the note from her sister? I don't think that's what happened, but I might remember wrong. Please correct me if I do.
Mattes
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1116 Posts
April 20 2011 12:19 GMT
#1272
On April 20 2011 21:16 Lord_of_Chaos wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Or did she change her mind in the book after the note from her sister? I don't think that's what happened, but I might remember wrong. Please correct me if I do.


Jep. Thats the way it went.

She originally said something along the lines of "blabla you still can refuse bla" with eddard replying "you dont refuse the king"..

But after the note she changes her mind, like you said.
"Eyo lesson' here, Bey. You're comin' at the king, you best not miss."
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
April 20 2011 13:08 GMT
#1273
was gonna watch the preview today

turns out my monitor died

great u.u
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
April 20 2011 13:49 GMT
#1274
I`m dissapointed.

a: The roles are wrong. Just wrong. I mislike most of the actors and their portrayals. This could change though as the series progresses.

b: The visual style is... dull. The books have some very intriguing descriptions of characters and looks that have not been carried over to the series. Where are the Maesters`chains? Where are Drogos Bells? Why the hell are everyone so fucking good-looking? And why are people nice with Tyrion? Even Tyrion looks too good. In my opinion they ought to have departed more from the regular medieval look.

Things I liked: The Intro is amazing. And the Hounds mask was awesome as well.
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Xinder
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 14:26:39
April 20 2011 14:09 GMT
#1275
On April 20 2011 13:53 ShivaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 13:05 maliceee wrote:
On April 20 2011 03:30 Eishi_Ki wrote:


+ Show Spoiler +
Ugh, i really hope they don't spend ten minutes on lesbian porn with daenarys. That was glossed over so quickly in the book, and really should not take precious time away from better things.

I thought the exact same thing. But you know, it's a preview, I'm sure they added that just to further entice people to watch. I doubt it will be a long scene.


I didn't even think they would turn that into something. I agree with this assessment because looking back at what i read. When i got to that part i didn't even think she'd teach her in that way. I just assumed it was like all talking about it. Not a girl/girl scene.

EDIT: I'm not even sure I see a scene like that in the preview. I saw the part about teaching Dany but i assumed the scene they showed in the bed was her and Drago.
"Daaayyyy9, King Pussyfoot of NinnyVille"- Day9 while playing Amnesia
bLah.
Profile Joined July 2009
Croatia497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 15:10:29
April 20 2011 14:20 GMT
#1276
On April 20 2011 03:30 maliceee wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Ugh, i really hope they don't spend ten minutes on lesbian porn with daenarys. That was glossed over so quickly in the book, and really should not take precious time away from better things.

better things? what better things? o_O


and btw.guys better stop comparing every scene in book and this series because there will be shitload of differences and it just doesn't have sense to compare every little detail.
Cyn.ful
Profile Joined April 2010
United States89 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 14:53:05
April 20 2011 14:39 GMT
#1277
I just felt that some scenes that I thought were important to AgoT were either brushed over too quickly or didn't even happen. Like the instance when Jon asked Benjen to take him to be a man of the Night's Watch. It was just him being pissed off and asking his uncle. In the book, I believe he made a spectacle of it at the banquet when he got drunk. And yeah there little things the had peeved as well. Such as Khal Drogo's bells. Where were they? And I think Dany was wearing a lion sigil at one point. I could be wrong.
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
April 20 2011 14:42 GMT
#1278
as someone who didn't read the book I'm definitely planning on following this, quite happy I'm not biased one way or the other by having read the book :p
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
April 20 2011 14:46 GMT
#1279
On April 20 2011 23:20 bLah. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 03:30 Eishi_Ki wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Ugh, i really hope they don't spend ten minutes on lesbian porn with daenarys. That was glossed over so quickly in the book, and really should not take precious time away from better things.

better things? what better things? o_O


and btw.guys better stop comparing every scene in book and this series because there will be shitload of differences and it just doesn't have sense to compare every little detail.


Wait, what? I didn't say that!
Doppelganger
Profile Joined May 2010
488 Posts
April 20 2011 14:48 GMT
#1280
Where are the Maesters`chains?


Well I think that would have been nice to see them but I guess they got scrapped.

But these are such minor things as long as they adapt or remake the personal relationships in an believable way I am satisfied. Because these relations are the center of the show. Everything else is just not as important imho.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14309
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 75
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
febbydoto40
League of Legends
Doublelift3552
Counter-Strike
Fnx 796
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD232
JimRising 165
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 56
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 59m
INu's Battles
13h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.