• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7458 users

Hip Hop / Rap Music Discussion - Page 43

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 68 Next
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 18:32:00
October 26 2013 18:31 GMT
#841
On October 22 2013 16:39 Spyridon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 20:50 JonGalt wrote:
managed to listen to rap god. so good! I am just gonna listen to this bad boy on repeat.


Did noone seriously notice the SC2 references on Rap God????




Go to 3:50... cant believe noone noticed!!.... Immortal... Portal... Time Warp? Plus the sound effects used on his voice during those lines

there's also a recent SC reference in a flatbush zombies song at like 2 mins in


Cackle™
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
October 26 2013 18:47 GMT
#842
How is that a SC reference
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
TrOn_sc2
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany91 Posts
October 26 2013 19:12 GMT
#843
I heared Kerrigan around 2:00
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
October 26 2013 19:19 GMT
#844
Fuck that, if I'm gone who will even care again
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
October 26 2013 21:33 GMT
#845
No, no, Skullflower, you don't get it. I know it sounds like they're saying that, but in their heart of hearts they're talking about SC!
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-27 01:07:49
October 27 2013 01:05 GMT
#846
i re-listened to CD/LR/Grad for u

ive spent so long not listening to that that I can't believe that kanye used to rap like that

i still think I like MBDTF better. but wow what a difference a few years makes lol

meanwhile Doe or Die is fantastic and i like it more than illmatic

sue me
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
cda6590
Profile Joined July 2011
12 Posts
October 27 2013 14:01 GMT
#847
Since someone mentioned Flatbush Zombies...



I've been a fan of hip hop for some years but I had never really heard any rappers ideologically similar to myself until the whole Beast Coast movement. As an American it's nice to see anti-American/anti-Christian music that actually originates within my own country and isn't buried deep in some underground metal scene. Unfortunately I haven't met many fans of these artists that really "get" the messages they espouse.
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-27 20:16:24
October 27 2013 17:59 GMT
#848
By the way, Talib Kweli putting everything into proper perspective in this interview video if you haven't caught it. Mostly spot-on on everything IMO.

+ Show Spoiler +
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
Kenpark
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany2350 Posts
October 28 2013 12:06 GMT
#849
Don't wanna revive a really old thread, but I just yesterday discovered this Dub FX guy. I usually only listen to hip hop, but holy shit is this sick.

Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-28 21:25:20
October 28 2013 21:24 GMT
#850
https://soundcloud.com/shadyrecords/themonster

Another song from eminem new album
Out next Tuesday!

Not the best one (for me) ft Rihanna this one
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
October 29 2013 20:58 GMT
#851
A cool cover of One Love:

"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
actionbastrd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Congo598 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-29 21:45:25
October 29 2013 21:30 GMT
#852
i am going to see deltron in November. So stoked, i love del, the new album event 2 isn't bad either. dels style is fun ^_^



the youtube link is actually the playlist of the whole album, so the first thing on there is the intro track for the album, not a song, sorry

talent supercedes is a pretty dope song, im listening through the album for my third time =o i like it. Apples and oranges compared to the first 3030 album in alot of ways.

It rained today inside my head...
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-30 14:34:15
October 30 2013 14:31 GMT
#853
I think I found the successor to Guru. These guys are TOO SMOOTH:



"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
October 30 2013 21:47 GMT
#854
mmlp2 considered letdown of the year rofl
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
October 30 2013 21:49 GMT
#855
Huh why?
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
October 30 2013 22:05 GMT
#856
i've only listened to it once so far but tbh i was blown away, in the most positive way possible.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
October 30 2013 23:36 GMT
#857
I've had 1 listen. Better then I was expecting based off of the 4 not good tracks I'd heard before, but not amazing. I'ma probably write up a longer review and post it here once I listen to it again.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
October 31 2013 02:39 GMT
#858
I only got to hear snatches of 2 songs before my midterm, but those 2 seemed not good. Hoping it gets better!
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
October 31 2013 02:40 GMT
#859
Also, it's sad that my school's Software Engineering group was more hyped about this than you guys. Shape up!
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-31 02:42:29
October 31 2013 02:42 GMT
#860
It's better than what I expected considering I hated survival, thought Berserk was meh, and Rap God good despite a few corny lines. Not his best work by any means and still doesn't get close to MMLP but a solid Eminem album.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft485
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE112
Nina 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3109
GuemChi 912
Leta 120
Terrorterran 76
Bale 40
NaDa 38
Noble 3
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox751
Mew2King44
Other Games
summit1g7049
C9.Mang0294
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick744
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1303
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur475
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 42m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.