• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:46
CEST 22:46
KST 05:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8651 users

[The International 6] Main Event - Grand Finals - Page 219

Forum Index > Dota 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 Next
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
August 14 2016 04:58 GMT
#4361
On August 14 2016 13:36 TomatoBisque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 13:31 Kishin2 wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:17 dutchfriese wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:12 Kishin2 wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:09 dutchfriese wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:05 lolfail9001 wrote:
So, about half the money is removed on org/taxes. Well, almost a millionaire each nonetheless.


nonetheless indeed. It's massive pay day. The only thing I worry about it is that it's going to kids who have only played dota their whole lives and don't know a damn thing about money or finance. I hope Valve offers some kind of guidance to these kids.

thing is if you win you're more than likely smart enough to manage or get help in managing that kind of stuff

it's not like traditional sports or the lottery where anyone can get the money


? How do you figure that? They won the money by being really good at a video game. It's no different than being really good at basketball. These kids spend probably 10 hours a day playing dota... every day. Their world skills are likely non-existent for the most part.

The difference is you can't play high level dota without being reasonably intelligent. Financial management isn't a difficult thing.

I wanted to say something like this but couldn't find a way to word it without sounding rude

I guess something like "The skills needed to succeed as a Dota player are much more conducive to good money management than those needed to succeed as a basketball/football player"


Not only is that probably a false equivalency if what you're postulating is true, but I don't really think it is either. I'm sure there are 'dumb' DotA pros(I mean, we could probably name a ton we think are not all that intelligent right now), because 'DotA intelligence' isn't general intelligence, just like you have 'basketball IQ' or 'football IQ' and whatnot.

The bigger reason pro athletes in the mainstream sports tend to fuck up money is because they grew up without it, are uneducated, and then got tons of it. Sounds a lot like what has been and will be the case with tons of pro gamers that come out of somewhere like China and SEA(in the US/EU they tend to come from decent families actually which is how they own nice computers and don't have to hold jobs and whatnot themselves).
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
DucK-
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Singapore11447 Posts
August 14 2016 05:04 GMT
#4362
On August 14 2016 13:51 Elurie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 13:17 Kamisamanachi wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4xmmhw/burnings_congratulation_on_wings_victory/

also , BurNing is a sweet little memers

loooooooool that was awesome.


Lol. According to esports earnings, MMY + Burning's total earnings < any one Wings players.
DucK-
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Singapore11447 Posts
August 14 2016 05:07 GMT
#4363
On August 14 2016 13:58 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 13:36 TomatoBisque wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:31 Kishin2 wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:17 dutchfriese wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:12 Kishin2 wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:09 dutchfriese wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:05 lolfail9001 wrote:
So, about half the money is removed on org/taxes. Well, almost a millionaire each nonetheless.


nonetheless indeed. It's massive pay day. The only thing I worry about it is that it's going to kids who have only played dota their whole lives and don't know a damn thing about money or finance. I hope Valve offers some kind of guidance to these kids.

thing is if you win you're more than likely smart enough to manage or get help in managing that kind of stuff

it's not like traditional sports or the lottery where anyone can get the money


? How do you figure that? They won the money by being really good at a video game. It's no different than being really good at basketball. These kids spend probably 10 hours a day playing dota... every day. Their world skills are likely non-existent for the most part.

The difference is you can't play high level dota without being reasonably intelligent. Financial management isn't a difficult thing.

I wanted to say something like this but couldn't find a way to word it without sounding rude

I guess something like "The skills needed to succeed as a Dota player are much more conducive to good money management than those needed to succeed as a basketball/football player"


Not only is that probably a false equivalency if what you're postulating is true, but I don't really think it is either. I'm sure there are 'dumb' DotA pros(I mean, we could probably name a ton we think are not all that intelligent right now), because 'DotA intelligence' isn't general intelligence, just like you have 'basketball IQ' or 'football IQ' and whatnot.

The bigger reason pro athletes in the mainstream sports tend to fuck up money is because they grew up without it, are uneducated, and then got tons of it. Sounds a lot like what has been and will be the case with tons of pro gamers that come out of somewhere like China and SEA(in the US/EU they tend to come from decent families actually which is how they own nice computers and don't have to hold jobs and whatnot themselves).


I agree somewhat with you on mainstream sports pros. For esports though, I disagree. Doubt they will squander all the money away living the 'high life'. These pros only wanna play Dota.
dutchfriese
Profile Joined November 2012
2554 Posts
August 14 2016 05:50 GMT
#4364
On August 14 2016 13:58 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 13:36 TomatoBisque wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:31 Kishin2 wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:17 dutchfriese wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:12 Kishin2 wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:09 dutchfriese wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:05 lolfail9001 wrote:
So, about half the money is removed on org/taxes. Well, almost a millionaire each nonetheless.


nonetheless indeed. It's massive pay day. The only thing I worry about it is that it's going to kids who have only played dota their whole lives and don't know a damn thing about money or finance. I hope Valve offers some kind of guidance to these kids.

thing is if you win you're more than likely smart enough to manage or get help in managing that kind of stuff

it's not like traditional sports or the lottery where anyone can get the money


? How do you figure that? They won the money by being really good at a video game. It's no different than being really good at basketball. These kids spend probably 10 hours a day playing dota... every day. Their world skills are likely non-existent for the most part.

The difference is you can't play high level dota without being reasonably intelligent. Financial management isn't a difficult thing.

I wanted to say something like this but couldn't find a way to word it without sounding rude

I guess something like "The skills needed to succeed as a Dota player are much more conducive to good money management than those needed to succeed as a basketball/football player"


Not only is that probably a false equivalency if what you're postulating is true, but I don't really think it is either. I'm sure there are 'dumb' DotA pros(I mean, we could probably name a ton we think are not all that intelligent right now), because 'DotA intelligence' isn't general intelligence, just like you have 'basketball IQ' or 'football IQ' and whatnot.

The bigger reason pro athletes in the mainstream sports tend to fuck up money is because they grew up without it, are uneducated, and then got tons of it. Sounds a lot like what has been and will be the case with tons of pro gamers that come out of somewhere like China and SEA(in the US/EU they tend to come from decent families actually which is how they own nice computers and don't have to hold jobs and whatnot themselves).



This 100%. I the reason I hope Valve provides some guidance is because of the way professional dota is structured, where teams are incentivized to continually reshuffle rosters in perpetuity until they have a team that's worth of winning TI. It's entirely possible we never hear of wings again and this its heir last big pay day, so they need to use that money wisely.
dutchfriese
Profile Joined November 2012
2554 Posts
August 14 2016 05:53 GMT
#4365
On August 14 2016 14:07 DucK- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 13:58 red_ wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:36 TomatoBisque wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:31 Kishin2 wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:17 dutchfriese wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:12 Kishin2 wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:09 dutchfriese wrote:
On August 14 2016 13:05 lolfail9001 wrote:
So, about half the money is removed on org/taxes. Well, almost a millionaire each nonetheless.


nonetheless indeed. It's massive pay day. The only thing I worry about it is that it's going to kids who have only played dota their whole lives and don't know a damn thing about money or finance. I hope Valve offers some kind of guidance to these kids.

thing is if you win you're more than likely smart enough to manage or get help in managing that kind of stuff

it's not like traditional sports or the lottery where anyone can get the money


? How do you figure that? They won the money by being really good at a video game. It's no different than being really good at basketball. These kids spend probably 10 hours a day playing dota... every day. Their world skills are likely non-existent for the most part.

The difference is you can't play high level dota without being reasonably intelligent. Financial management isn't a difficult thing.

I wanted to say something like this but couldn't find a way to word it without sounding rude

I guess something like "The skills needed to succeed as a Dota player are much more conducive to good money management than those needed to succeed as a basketball/football player"


Not only is that probably a false equivalency if what you're postulating is true, but I don't really think it is either. I'm sure there are 'dumb' DotA pros(I mean, we could probably name a ton we think are not all that intelligent right now), because 'DotA intelligence' isn't general intelligence, just like you have 'basketball IQ' or 'football IQ' and whatnot.

The bigger reason pro athletes in the mainstream sports tend to fuck up money is because they grew up without it, are uneducated, and then got tons of it. Sounds a lot like what has been and will be the case with tons of pro gamers that come out of somewhere like China and SEA(in the US/EU they tend to come from decent families actually which is how they own nice computers and don't have to hold jobs and whatnot themselves).


I agree somewhat with you on mainstream sports pros. For esports though, I disagree. Doubt they will squander all the money away living the 'high life'. These pros only wanna play Dota.


i sincerely hope so. I want Wings, OG, Liquid, DC, Fnatic, MVP etc to all come back and try their hardest to win the next major.
TomatoBisque
Profile Joined March 2013
United States6290 Posts
August 14 2016 05:57 GMT
#4366
It's not a false equivalence because I wasn't trying to make an equivalence. An equivalence is much too strong a judgment for what I was meaning to say.

I specifically said conducive, because I think that being a professional dota player (emphasis here on professional, not random idiots like us) requires a lot of ability to assess risk/reward and plan ahead, which are useful skills if you are trying to budget money. Physical sports don't, because the strategies there aren't developed by the players, they are developed by the coaches (afaik). That doesn't mean dota players are all better at balancing a budget than, say, NFL players. But if I had to bet, I'd bet on the dota player.
rip
superstartran
Profile Joined March 2010
United States4013 Posts
August 14 2016 06:39 GMT
#4367
On August 14 2016 14:57 TomatoBisque wrote:
It's not a false equivalence because I wasn't trying to make an equivalence. An equivalence is much too strong a judgment for what I was meaning to say.

I specifically said conducive, because I think that being a professional dota player (emphasis here on professional, not random idiots like us) requires a lot of ability to assess risk/reward and plan ahead, which are useful skills if you are trying to budget money. Physical sports don't, because the strategies there aren't developed by the players, they are developed by the coaches (afaik). That doesn't mean dota players are all better at balancing a budget than, say, NFL players. But if I had to bet, I'd bet on the dota player.



Yeah you're actually not making any sense. The same game evaluation skills in DotA you can learn in any competitive sport.
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
August 14 2016 07:17 GMT
#4368
The game itself has nothing to do with financial planning at all.

That said, I'd think a DotA player would have better financial sense than a pro athlete with a 7-8 figure contract because 1) none of them have won constantly enough to think the cash flow will continue forever, and 2) most of them have lived their careers with below minimum-wage earnings. Some of them have actually lived in poverty conditions before winning anything meaningful.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Vertical
Profile Joined July 2011
Indonesia4317 Posts
August 14 2016 08:05 GMT
#4369
Lol official dota 2 instagram stopped posting pic after wings won. Salty as fuck.
-Terran-
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
August 14 2016 08:06 GMT
#4370
On August 14 2016 17:05 Vertical wrote:
Lol official dota 2 instagram stopped posting pic after wings won. Salty as fuck.

Or hes off pay role.
Skol
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 14 2016 08:08 GMT
#4371
On August 14 2016 17:06 Emnjay808 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 17:05 Vertical wrote:
Lol official dota 2 instagram stopped posting pic after wings won. Salty as fuck.

Or hes off pay role.

Yea I'm sure he's getting drunk at the after party, lol.
Administrator
Vertical
Profile Joined July 2011
Indonesia4317 Posts
August 14 2016 08:17 GMT
#4372
https://mobile.twitter.com/wingsgamingcn/status/764230379809026048

Apply salt to the burned arrogant America area
-Terran-
dizzy101
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2066 Posts
August 14 2016 08:49 GMT
#4373
WP Wings

About that money... Yea it's not without its problems. To give such amounts of €, to such young players, in such a young industry (and so without many organizations to keep things in check) is gonna have some downsides.

E.g. people from the team taking too large a cut, irresponsible behavior on the part of the players, their schooling or career outside of gaming completely sidelined... it's like those lottery winners whose lives go off the rails--except here we're dealing w/ kids not grownups.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
August 14 2016 08:53 GMT
#4374
How much is China gonna tax them for that 9 million dollar pay out? Anyone with an educated guess?
Skol
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-14 09:02:07
August 14 2016 09:01 GMT
#4375
On August 14 2016 17:53 Emnjay808 wrote:
How much is China gonna tax them for that 9 million dollar pay out? Anyone with an educated guess?

Seen a lot of people say around 40-50%. I have no idea, but that's just what I've seen so take it with a grain of salt

What I do know is that they are gonna get mega fucked, even if it's only 25-30%. That's a lot of lost money, rofl.
Administrator
bearhug
Profile Joined September 2010
United States999 Posts
August 14 2016 09:11 GMT
#4376
On August 14 2016 18:01 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 17:53 Emnjay808 wrote:
How much is China gonna tax them for that 9 million dollar pay out? Anyone with an educated guess?

Seen a lot of people say around 40-50%. I have no idea, but that's just what I've seen so take it with a grain of salt

What I do know is that they are gonna get mega fucked, even if it's only 25-30%. That's a lot of lost money, rofl.


AFAIK, it's tax-free in China, for any 'international sport event'. However, in 2014, NewBee payed 30% to IRS (US, of course. LoL). I guess it will be the same this year.
We are dusts in the vast cosmic arena. Need to make the most out of life when we still have it.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-14 09:13:22
August 14 2016 09:12 GMT
#4377
On August 14 2016 18:11 bearhug wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 18:01 TheEmulator wrote:
On August 14 2016 17:53 Emnjay808 wrote:
How much is China gonna tax them for that 9 million dollar pay out? Anyone with an educated guess?

Seen a lot of people say around 40-50%. I have no idea, but that's just what I've seen so take it with a grain of salt

What I do know is that they are gonna get mega fucked, even if it's only 25-30%. That's a lot of lost money, rofl.


AFAIK, it's tax-free in China, for any 'international sport event'. However, in 2014, NewBee payed 30% to IRS (US, of course. LoL). I guess it will be the same this year.

Yea I meant to say it would be the US taxing them. Forgot to though

30% is still really bad. Fucking government!
Administrator
bearhug
Profile Joined September 2010
United States999 Posts
August 14 2016 09:12 GMT
#4378
On August 14 2016 17:53 Emnjay808 wrote:
How much is China gonna tax them for that 9 million dollar pay out? Anyone with an educated guess?


zero, according to the law.
We are dusts in the vast cosmic arena. Need to make the most out of life when we still have it.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
August 14 2016 10:04 GMT
#4379
On August 14 2016 17:17 Vertical wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/wingsgamingcn/status/764230379809026048

Apply salt to the burned arrogant America area


EG was clearly just passing on the torch to the next TI champions.
RubickPicker
Profile Joined October 2015
United States332 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-14 10:52:58
August 14 2016 10:46 GMT
#4380
On August 14 2016 18:12 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 18:11 bearhug wrote:
On August 14 2016 18:01 TheEmulator wrote:
On August 14 2016 17:53 Emnjay808 wrote:
How much is China gonna tax them for that 9 million dollar pay out? Anyone with an educated guess?

Seen a lot of people say around 40-50%. I have no idea, but that's just what I've seen so take it with a grain of salt

What I do know is that they are gonna get mega fucked, even if it's only 25-30%. That's a lot of lost money, rofl.


AFAIK, it's tax-free in China, for any 'international sport event'. However, in 2014, NewBee payed 30% to IRS (US, of course. LoL). I guess it will be the same this year.

Yea I meant to say it would be the US taxing them. Forgot to though

30% is still really bad. Fucking government!

You don't see any players shouting to move TI. We're talking actual millionaires nowadays, it's Valve income that they write off as a business expense and the players pay it instead. It would be much higher if it was in Germany or something, and many players live in countries where $100,000US will go a very long way. I think out of all the previous winners Alliance walked out the least affluent, due to the cost of living in Sweden and the smaller prize pool. Somebody (possibly Nahaz) noticed that the cheap costs of living in Ukraine meant Navi walked out with more "buying power" in 2nd than Alliance in 1st.

Every country levies taxes on income earned within the borders of that country. Americans are a bit uniquely screwed in that our country taxes us even for work within other countries, so when EG wins a tournament in China they pay taxes to the US and to China.

Americans tax their wealthiest people less than many other first world nations (we have the lower quality of life indicators to show for it!), so European players would rather pay US taxes than European taxes, and US players would prefer to pay US taxes than European taxes and US taxes. TI in the US suits everyone as well as can be.
* N U K E D *
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason116
Railgan 62
SpeCial 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16091
Dewaltoss 156
Hyuk 116
firebathero 103
Mini 22
Terrorterran 15
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
febbydoto33
League of Legends
Doublelift2960
Counter-Strike
Fnx 956
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5751
crisheroes926
Other Games
summit1g5708
FrodaN2715
Beastyqt984
fl0m907
mouzStarbuck422
KnowMe323
ArmadaUGS106
ToD83
Mew2King49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1210
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 102
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 11589
Other Games
• imaqtpie848
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 14m
INu's Battles
15h 14m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 14m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 14m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.