• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:34
CEST 04:34
KST 11:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7294 users

Team DK Discussion - Page 64

Forum Index > Dota 2 Player & Team Discussion
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 77 Next
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
July 21 2014 01:34 GMT
#1261
Someone wrote this before the brackets.

http://bbs.sgamer.com/thread-12084659-1-1.html

Before the collapsed throne, ROTK’s sword pierced deeply into B-God’s body.

B-God smiled.

B: Do you still hate me?
R: I’ve never hated you.
B: Then why did you stop me. You know how long I’ve thirsted for this championship.
R: Because you’re old. Rather than watch you lose to another and retire, I’d rather do it myself. This is the only thing that I can do for you now.
B: After defeating me, can you win the championship?
R: I don’t know. If I can, I will pay homage to you with the Aegis. If not, I will use my body.
B: Did you always know that I would pick Antimage in the final game?
R: Yes. That is your character, and it was my hope. Use your signature hero, walk your final journey.
B: One last question.
R: I always loved you.

B: …Why do you like MuMu?
R: Because she looks like you when she’s drinking water.

rotk x b-god fanfiction #1.
TranslatorBaa!
RxMidnight
Profile Joined July 2014
United States251 Posts
July 21 2014 01:35 GMT
#1262
Thanks for the memories DK. I'll never forget how amazing this team was at the start of 2014, culminating in that jaw dropping SL9 win where Burning played a different carry each game and DK didn't drop a single game the entire tournament.
Monv18hao
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada627 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-21 02:38:33
July 21 2014 01:41 GMT
#1263
On July 21 2014 10:34 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Someone wrote this before the brackets.

http://bbs.sgamer.com/thread-12084659-1-1.html

Before the collapsed throne, ROTK’s sword pierced deeply into B-God’s body.

B-God smiled.

B: Do you still hate me?
R: I’ve never hated you.
B: Then why did you stop me. You know how long I’ve thirsted for this championship.
R: Because you’re old. Rather than watch you lose to another and retire, I’d rather do it myself. This is the only thing that I can do for you now.
B: After defeating me, can you win the championship?
R: I don’t know. If I can, I will pay homage to you with the Aegis. If not, I will use my body.
B: Did you always know that I would pick Antimage in the final game?
R: Yes. That is your character, and it was my hope. Use your signature hero, walk your final journey.
B: One last question.
R: I always loved you.

B: …Why do you like MuMu?
R: Because she looks like you when she’s drinking water.

rotk x b-god fanfiction #1.

If you guys haven't seen burning drinking water, here you go (in spoilers because longggg)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also - how iceiceice is currently signing autographs:
“拿梦想当赌注 我怎么舍得输” -ZSMJ
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
July 21 2014 02:35 GMT
#1264
Shit I tried quite hard to avoid this thread after game 1 but couldn't hold myself. Lamn ;_;
Monv18hao
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada627 Posts
July 21 2014 02:37 GMT
#1265
It's been a pleasure watching DK this entire year.

Years from now when I look back on DK, I'll be reminded of Lanm's earthshaker play at MLG, staying up until 6am watching DK make the comeback against IG at WPC, their flawless run through SL9, watching them win against titan with 3 standins, their week-long battle against Newbee, and of course the meepos, tusks, tiny+wisps, and zeus+np global strats they've played.

They might've lost TI, but they sure won over the hearts of many fans throughout the year.

I hope Lanm has a happy marriage life; I'm sure he'll put his winnings to good use. I don't think this will be the last we see of him, he's said before that he wants to coach or cast after he retires.

Thanks for all the memories DK.
[image loading]
“拿梦想当赌注 我怎么舍得输” -ZSMJ
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
July 21 2014 02:37 GMT
#1266
Oh my heart.
Namunelbo
Profile Joined June 2012
501 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-21 02:55:08
July 21 2014 02:51 GMT
#1267
These goddamn paparazzi... Just let the players grief in peace...

On the other hand, this material is just heartbreaking...
I can't... I just can't... this is too much...

Edit:
Oh and of course! The material had to be from Gamefy! Gamefy of all people!
As if they haven't done enough harm already!
For christ sake!
Monv18hao
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada627 Posts
July 21 2014 02:58 GMT
#1268
On July 21 2014 11:51 Namunelbo wrote:
These goddamn paparazzi... Just let the players grief in peace...

On the other hand, this material is just heartbreaking...
I can't... I just can't... this is too much...

Edit:
Oh and of course! The material had to be from Gamefy! Gamefy of all people!
As if they haven't done enough harm already!
For christ sake!

I can't blame gamefy on this one. In the video you can even see other cameras surrounding DK. The pic on the dota2 twitter was probably taken at that time.
“拿梦想当赌注 我怎么舍得输” -ZSMJ
cbk486
Profile Joined July 2014
154 Posts
July 21 2014 03:25 GMT
#1269
Sad, but DK had a good run! Does anyone know if any DK players will be doing autographs tomorrow, and if so where can I find them?
blazespirit
Profile Joined July 2014
United States13 Posts
July 21 2014 03:49 GMT
#1270
That AM pick and loss was heart breaking knowing it may well be BurNIng's last professional Dota 2 game.
oh well, the devil makes us sin
wuhan_clan
Profile Joined April 2012
United States5609 Posts
July 21 2014 04:07 GMT
#1271
We'll always have Starladder Season 9!
I still think that was the highest level of Dota ever played, including what we've seen this TI.

I'll just casually erase everything else since then from my memory.
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
July 21 2014 04:09 GMT
#1272
GG DK

Truly the best team of this season in my eyes, so many unforgettable moments. Sad to see them end up with fourth place, hope Super and ROTK will be able to carry DK's legacy tomorrow. Wish Lanm (and Burning too I imagine) good luck in their life, they will be remembered.

That video was so sad.
shad2810
Profile Joined August 2013
Malaysia2682 Posts
July 21 2014 04:15 GMT
#1273
Farewell DK.
I will always remember what you guys did from the mesmerizing comeback being 3-0 down to IG to 4-3 at the end of the day. The star ladder run with burning playing different carries each game. I still remember I use to stay up 6am to catch games like this. Thank you Team DK

People might not know that you didn't win the aegis, but one thing is for certain you definitely won my heart !

Lanm, congrats on your wedding !
Proud owner of Fnatic and Clutch Gamers's Discussion Page
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
July 21 2014 04:34 GMT
#1274
DK doesnt need to disband, and hopefully Burning and LaNm continues to play. Really heartbroken D:
POGGERS
DucK-
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Singapore11447 Posts
July 21 2014 04:35 GMT
#1275
Best overall team this season. Unfortunately they had bad form for the past few months. The drafts against vici ere rubbish and they choked. Its sad, burn honestly judging from their entire performance in ti4, they don't deserve to win.

My overall grading for them this tournament is a low B-. Sure they finished 3rd in round robin, and 4th overall. But they underperformed. They had to scrap through so many games, loss several 'easy' ones, made many questionable decisions, and had bad uncharacteristic drafts overall. It would have been worst, but things improved after lanm took over drafting.

I'm surprised that they stopped using mirana FP after practising that draft so many times with quite good success. It kinda feels that they wasted the whole time pre ti4 when they were drafting like that.

I wish for all of them to stick and have one final go again. If lanm leaves though, I wonder who can replace him.
Namunelbo
Profile Joined June 2012
501 Posts
July 21 2014 04:46 GMT
#1276
I hope marriage/girlfriend doesn't become the downfall/retirement of Dota pro players...
I'm looking at you xiao8!

Gotta learn from Starcraft pros, acquire wife/girlfriend, win GSLs.

P.S: Have nothing against marriage nor personal relationships.
ShootAnonymous
Profile Joined May 2014
1948 Posts
July 21 2014 04:50 GMT
#1277
End of a dream.

shall take comfort in the face that iceiceice (AFAIK) has no intentions on retiring.
RIP DotA Kings | BurNIng : Mushi : iceiceice : LaNm : MMY!
blazespirit
Profile Joined July 2014
United States13 Posts
July 21 2014 04:53 GMT
#1278
Hopefully out of the ashes comes something amazing. (ice and muShi I'm looking at you)
oh well, the devil makes us sin
RandyL
Profile Joined May 2013
Australia148 Posts
July 21 2014 05:47 GMT
#1279
ugh i'm so fucking sad.
b-god especially and lanm, utterly crushed that the legendary players couldn't have one last triumph...
BurNIng your soul.
Monv18hao
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada627 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-21 06:49:40
July 21 2014 06:12 GMT
#1280
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQzNzk5NTI0.html

Video from ImbaTV this time.
WARNING: Prepare for feels.

(The last few seconds says "goodbye, dk!")
“拿梦想当赌注 我怎么舍得输” -ZSMJ
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2521
NotJumperer 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever919
NeuroSwarm186
Other Games
summit1g5615
Coldzera 785
Day[9].tv731
JimRising 626
C9.Mang0348
PiGStarcraft247
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick857
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream369
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv731
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 27m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.