• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8148 users

Going on "Leave" from University to play DotA 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 35 36 37 Next All
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
December 10 2011 05:47 GMT
#41
The way high level dota works is not in your favor. Most teams only recruit known players and its difficult to get on a known team just from solo play. Dota 2 does not really even have premier leagues right now, so it'd be hard to get known that way too. Canada doesn't have a good international team and north americas best teams have historically not lasted long. Incredibly talented people like fear and hit0mi had to go to international teams for stability. I doubt you will be as good as them even with practice. If you can't get a team that succeeds in major tournaments you won't even get 500 viewers. Dota is a team game, you can't do what you described in the op by yourself.
Konaa
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
December 10 2011 05:49 GMT
#42
On December 10 2011 11:27 Kindream wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 11:22 Darkren wrote:
U sound like u need a psychologue and not quitting school and being stuck infront of a computer alone all day.

Reconsider what makes u happy in life and seek some help.



Hurr-durr you should do school... hurr-durr you should be a responsible human being... where the fuck is the enjoyment of life in that.
I'm pretty sure if you could smoke, drink, do crack and hire prostitutes all day with no consequences you would, that doesn't mean it's a good idea in the real world.
EternaLEnVy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada513 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 05:59:26
December 10 2011 05:58 GMT
#43
On December 10 2011 14:47 Ack1027 wrote:
The way high level dota works is not in your favor. Most teams only recruit known players and its difficult to get on a known team just from solo play. Dota 2 does not really even have premier leagues right now, so it'd be hard to get known that way too. Canada doesn't have a good international team and north americas best teams have historically not lasted long. Incredibly talented people like fear and hit0mi had to go to international teams for stability. I doubt you will be as good as them even with practice. If you can't get a team that succeeds in major tournaments you won't even get 500 viewers. Dota is a team game, you can't do what you described in the op by yourself.




So Basically if I'm good enough I'll be known, and make money. Thanks I knew that. I've also played with every single top player in NA and Hit0mi, who I considered to be a god, trained me for a week and then invited me to original IHL by ucross. I was rank top 30 within 2 months, Hit0mi was 15, fear was like 10 or something. Merlini first Col.Ezy 2nd.
Hell in my head
EternaLEnVy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada513 Posts
December 10 2011 06:01 GMT
#44
On December 10 2011 12:46 madmandrit wrote:
Do it, if you need a stream MOD ill be willing to help. Haters gonna hate.


What do MODS do exactly?
Hell in my head
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
December 10 2011 06:02 GMT
#45
You think you can transition to your engineering courses that easily after a couple of years if this doesn't work out? lol you seem to think that engineering is your back up plan when it should be the other way around. No, I'm not telling you that you should stay or leave your school. I'm just a bit offended that you could even possibly begin to underestimate the workload of becoming an engineer.

Convince us why you think this is a good idea. If you can't put this down on paper, it's likely that you're talking out of your ass.

What I don't get is why you would provide us with your irrelevant background when you could've simply asked, "How can I go around streaming with a low budget in an area whose ISP's overcharge?" It seems that a part of you is either unsure or acting like a kid who thinks he has made some tough decisions in his life.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
red_b
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1267 Posts
December 10 2011 06:11 GMT
#46
On December 10 2011 15:02 billy5000 wrote:
You think you can transition to your engineering courses that easily after a couple of years if this doesn't work out? lol you seem to think that engineering is your back up plan when it should be the other way around. No, I'm not telling you that you should stay or leave your school. I'm just a bit offended that you could even possibly begin to underestimate the workload of becoming an engineer.


for tryhards it might be impossible.

for even moderately gifted people it's not a problem.

the difficultly of university work is vastly overrepresented by people who have no scale and think that high school was anything other than a holding period to make sure you were sane enough to be allowed into a building without constant adult supervision.

I dont know. I dont sit in second year and yell down how easy it is while Im just waiting to hit a brick wall. I already made it through and then I went on further than 90% of the rest of them were ever going anyway and that wasnt very hard either.

the system is set up to be moderately challenging to average people and that basically holds true for engineering. most of the successful people I saw in Math/Science/Engineering were the hard workers anyway. people with no real innate ability but that simply possessed the ability to stick with something that almost anyone can learn with a bit of effort.
Those small maps were like a boxing match in a phone booth.
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 06:26:41
December 10 2011 06:20 GMT
#47
Wow at all the posts about what the OP stated he specifically did not was not interested in hearing, why do people just shit on anything that is not "normal" to them?

Anyway you need upwards of 3mbps upstream to stream in HD... Anywhere upwards of 1mbps would be fine for streaming at say 480p with good quality encoding. (very important: this is upstream rates, usually the second value when ISPs discuss speeds, for example a low speed dsl connection would be 512/128kbps... A high speed dsl connection could be as fast as 22mbps/1mbps... Anything higher than that you need to start looking at fibre or a specialised isdn or cable connection.) Unfortunately I have no idea about Canadian internet plans and you Really should be doing your own research on this before even considering it.

I also have no idea about what streaming sites are more viable for generating revenue, but either way, I wouldn't just expect to "make money" from streaming, but I'm sure you've realised this. I would just pick one to start with and go for it, you can always change what streaming site you are using later on.
Fuzzmosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada752 Posts
December 10 2011 06:25 GMT
#48
Well, goodluck. Nothing against someone devoting time to what they love or want to do, and those who never take risks, will never achieve what those risks are gambling for.

No idea about your bandwidth though.

In short, GL, HF.
I'm From Canada, so they think I'm slow, eh?
omgbbq2
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada169 Posts
December 10 2011 06:25 GMT
#49
hey eternalenvy do you know winfield choi? he's 3rd year, same program as you
Ognam
Profile Joined October 2011
United States798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 06:42:17
December 10 2011 06:33 GMT
#50
On December 10 2011 14:58 EternaLEnVy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 14:47 Ack1027 wrote:
The way high level dota works is not in your favor. Most teams only recruit known players and its difficult to get on a known team just from solo play. Dota 2 does not really even have premier leagues right now, so it'd be hard to get known that way too. Canada doesn't have a good international team and north americas best teams have historically not lasted long. Incredibly talented people like fear and hit0mi had to go to international teams for stability. I doubt you will be as good as them even with practice. If you can't get a team that succeeds in major tournaments you won't even get 500 viewers. Dota is a team game, you can't do what you described in the op by yourself.




So Basically if I'm good enough I'll be known, and make money. Thanks I knew that. I've also played with every single top player in NA and Hit0mi, who I considered to be a god, trained me for a week and then invited me to original IHL by ucross. I was rank top 30 within 2 months, Hit0mi was 15, fear was like 10 or something. Merlini first Col.Ezy 2nd.

No, that's the reason high level DotA doesn't work in your favor. It matters less how good you are and more about the people that you know. You won't even get the chance to scrim with the people that will give you exposure unless you've been part of the scene for a long long time. As cool as this idea is, and as much as I've considered it myself, it just isn't feasible unless you're already integrated into the in-houses.

I'm a second year engineering student at an equally difficult program to yours and I would highly suggest working through school and using your winter/summer breaks to test the waters, rather than jumping in immediately.

Edit: Not saying this is a terrible idea or that your should drop it completely, just ease yourself in before going all out. There's plenty of top DotA talent that have balanced rigorous schools and high-level DotA at the same time (Merlini played till med school, Bulba's on track to do the same), I don't see why you can't
Kentakky
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1272 Posts
December 10 2011 06:35 GMT
#51
On December 10 2011 14:35 red_b wrote:
yo OP Imma give you the perspective of someone who's done the college thing and understands where you are coming from.

I have 2 college degrees. One is an MA in a quantitative field from a top 25 program. I cant even get callbacks right now unless I apply to sell life insurance to dumb asses. I work part time as an RA and make, per week, less than you would streaming with 1,000 viewers.

So all these undergrads who bought that shit their parents told them about college being the most important thing in life, well theyre wrong. College doesnt mean shit. Having parents with connections or going to a good enough school where you can get connections is the ONLY thing that matters right now. If you dont have that and you hate school, quit. I liked school, so I kept going.

Dont listen to a bunch of kids who still have the blinders on, listen to your conscious and do what you want to do. You can always go back to school later, lots of people do. The people who are going to graduate, are going to graduate, it's just a matter of when. if you fail to make a living, you'll be just like them, except you wont have a college degree. But it wont matter, because you cant eat a college degree, you cant sleep in a college degree and now a days it doesnt even mean shit.

I cant help you with streaming. What I can tell you though is that you'll need more dedication to streaming that you have demonstrated that you have for school. I cant judge if you do or not, only you will know.


To quote Dead Prez "School is like a 12-step brainwash camp, they make you think if you drop out you ain't got a chance to advance in life"

I dropped out and I have a better job than all my mates who's done the school thing where I'm happy and make enough money from.

Do what you want to do but know your limitations when to stop and go back.


I hope it goes well for you OP I don't know much about streaming so can't help you there, I usually prefer Twitch.tv but recently Own3d been working pretty good at this Kiev tournament so quite happy with that atm.
My immune system is so strong that I have to get AIDS just to be normal.
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
December 10 2011 06:38 GMT
#52
On December 10 2011 15:20 skipgamer wrote:
Wow at all the posts about what the OP stated he specifically did not was not interested in hearing, why do people just shit on anything that is not "normal" to them?

Anyway you need upwards of 3mbps upstream to stream in HD... Anywhere upwards of 1mbps would be fine for streaming at say 480p with good quality encoding.

I have no idea about plans in Canada nor what streaming sites are more viable for generating revenue, but either way, I wouldn't just expect to "make money" from streaming, but I'm sure you've realised this. I would just pick one to start with and go for it, you can always change what streaming site you are using later on.


Because he asked for it. You don't start a technical discussion with a controversial love story. Skip the tragedy if it might interfere with what you're trying to get.

red_b, I see what you're saying. But for most people, it's going to be hard going back to a university, continuing where they left off. And I may have been wrong to assume this, but he sounds more like someone who's been discouraged by the workload the university forced him into, and he's just trying finding an alternate career path. Or even addicted to gaming. IDK, but if there's one thing I'd like to know, it's "WHY YOU WOULD MENTION SOMETHING SO IRRELEVANT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM?" It just feels suspicious.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
December 10 2011 06:45 GMT
#53
anime ftw

Some people fit 2-3 commercials between sc2 games cus ladder takes a while to find.

45 minutes to find a game pick and play? I'm guessing it's that high cus u'r so good. Perhaps if u get a nice following and they (dota players) understand that it's hard to find a game, you can warn them to turn down their volumes and so you can play continuous commercials until it's time to play (tho u'll keep needing to send commercials, but u could get a LOT of money).

Also I'm sure your $0.02 is wrong. 2 cents times 1000 viewers is $20. I remember it is either $0.002 or $0.001, which would be $2 or $1 respectively. If you can have 100 viewers and have them stay during 40 minutes of 80 commercials, you can get $16 in that time. If you keep on even 50 viewers (should be realistic) then you get $8 which is pretty good considering it's stable and streaming profit is a new thing anyways so it's like "extra" money.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Ognam
Profile Joined October 2011
United States798 Posts
December 10 2011 06:48 GMT
#54
Twitch is $2 per 1000 viewers per commercial. Owned is slightly more.
EternaLEnVy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada513 Posts
December 10 2011 06:48 GMT
#55
On December 10 2011 15:33 Ognam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 14:58 EternaLEnVy wrote:
On December 10 2011 14:47 Ack1027 wrote:
The way high level dota works is not in your favor. Most teams only recruit known players and its difficult to get on a known team just from solo play. Dota 2 does not really even have premier leagues right now, so it'd be hard to get known that way too. Canada doesn't have a good international team and north americas best teams have historically not lasted long. Incredibly talented people like fear and hit0mi had to go to international teams for stability. I doubt you will be as good as them even with practice. If you can't get a team that succeeds in major tournaments you won't even get 500 viewers. Dota is a team game, you can't do what you described in the op by yourself.




So Basically if I'm good enough I'll be known, and make money. Thanks I knew that. I've also played with every single top player in NA and Hit0mi, who I considered to be a god, trained me for a week and then invited me to original IHL by ucross. I was rank top 30 within 2 months, Hit0mi was 15, fear was like 10 or something. Merlini first Col.Ezy 2nd.

No, that's the reason high level DotA doesn't work in your favor. It matters less how good you are and more about the people that you know. You won't even get the chance to scrim with the people that will give you exposure unless you've been part of the scene for a long long time. As cool as this idea is, and as much as I've considered it myself, it just isn't feasible unless you're already integrated into the in-houses.

I'm a second year engineering student at an equally difficult program to yours and I would highly suggest working through school and using your winter/summer breaks to test the waters, rather than jumping in immediately.

Edit: Not saying this is a terrible idea or that your should drop it completely, just ease yourself in before going all out. There's plenty of top DotA talent that have balanced rigorous schools and high-level DotA at the same time (Merlini played till med school, Bulba's on track to do the same), I don't see why you can't


There's no such thing as in-house in DotA 1, people just play league all day. I can get into these leagues fairly easily because I'm well known in the NA community. Regardless of me being well known for being good or not, I'm well known for being at least GOOD ENOUGH to play with them.

The activity of top players is not nearly as high as you think, to start a dota game with top players takes a fucking year. That's why leagues exist.

Also, if you are good enough you will get to play for a team, regardless of how long you've been on the scene. They care about skill more. Power.NET was fucking terrible back when I was playing DotA, I carried him every game, now hes considered the top player in NA by almost all the pro players. He got into a team fairly fast.
Hell in my head
Ognam
Profile Joined October 2011
United States798 Posts
December 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#56
Good luck.
-Cyrus-
Profile Joined June 2011
United States318 Posts
December 10 2011 06:50 GMT
#57
Be intelligent and see how much you can improve over about a month. Take a term off or something and if you don't have great results after one term of pure DotA, then go back to school.
EternaLEnVy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada513 Posts
December 10 2011 06:51 GMT
#58
On December 10 2011 15:45 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
anime ftw

Some people fit 2-3 commercials between sc2 games cus ladder takes a while to find.

45 minutes to find a game pick and play? I'm guessing it's that high cus u'r so good. Perhaps if u get a nice following and they (dota players) understand that it's hard to find a game, you can warn them to turn down their volumes and so you can play continuous commercials until it's time to play (tho u'll keep needing to send commercials, but u could get a LOT of money).

Also I'm sure your $0.02 is wrong. 2 cents times 1000 viewers is $20. I remember it is either $0.002 or $0.001, which would be $2 or $1 respectively. If you can have 100 viewers and have them stay during 40 minutes of 80 commercials, you can get $16 in that time. If you keep on even 50 viewers (should be realistic) then you get $8 which is pretty good considering it's stable and streaming profit is a new thing anyways so it's like "extra" money.


thanks, that was just a typo, i did fix it.

45minutes is too long for a game really? Don't Pubs usually last like 40minutes with picks?
Hell in my head
EternaLEnVy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada513 Posts
December 10 2011 06:52 GMT
#59
On December 10 2011 15:50 -Trippin- wrote:
Be intelligent and see how much you can improve over about a month. Take a term off or something and if you don't have great results after one term of pure DotA, then go back to school.


I was thinking 1 year. I really don't think one term is enough to grasp the potential of $ in the scene. Espiecially because the games not out yet.
Hell in my head
EternaLEnVy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada513 Posts
December 10 2011 06:59 GMT
#60
Also just because enough people are questioning whether I can just go back to school and do ok.

I mean if I realize that I'm not doing well enough in gaming, I'm sure it's not gonna be a last minute thing. If I decide 1 month before school starts I can always start reviewing things then. Also I don't really think it will take me much time to review concepts, and all I probably have to do is practice some math for like 2 weeks.
Hell in my head
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1482
WardiTV656
OGKoka 245
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko455
OGKoka 245
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8776
Bisu 3998
FanTaSy 2934
Jaedong 1742
Shuttle 1345
EffOrt 1241
Horang2 804
BeSt 639
actioN 398
Larva 318
[ Show more ]
Mini 287
Stork 192
Mind 111
Zeus 104
Snow 97
910 82
Sea.KH 74
Barracks 51
Mong 44
ToSsGirL 40
Sexy 38
hero 35
soO 31
Killer 28
Yoon 27
Bale 25
JYJ 23
sorry 23
Shinee 21
Free 18
Aegong 17
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Shine 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4512
qojqva1613
Dendi953
XaKoH 481
febbydoto28
Counter-Strike
fl0m493
Other Games
singsing2705
olofmeister932
hiko883
B2W.Neo644
Livibee642
crisheroes354
XBOCT253
Pyrionflax205
Hui .131
Liquid`VortiX89
dupreeh70
QueenE34
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2200
• Nemesis1777
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 44m
Replay Cast
9h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.