• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9621 users

Hardcore - a guide & why you should play it - Page 5

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
June 12 2012 07:34 GMT
#81
Managed to die on my first HC character lvl 6 Monk to rare Unburied pack, even that left me staring at screen mouth open for a few seconds in disbelief. I have no idea how I managed to die as on my softcore Monk I didn't die before late Nightmare Act 1.

Guess I need a more careful mind set once I go at it again, pretty epic to die before Skeleton King though.
Everlong
Profile Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-12 07:41:29
June 12 2012 07:38 GMT
#82
On June 12 2012 16:34 Vaelone wrote:
Managed to die on my first HC character lvl 6 Monk to rare Unburied pack, even that left me staring at screen mouth open for a few seconds in disbelief. I have no idea how I managed to die as on my softcore Monk I didn't die before late Nightmare Act 1.

Guess I need a more careful mind set once I go at it again, pretty epic to die before Skeleton King though.


Haha, thats ok.. I remember playing first time HC in D2 I was just playing without any care like it's SC and the I just died. And I was like, ok - this is NOT how you play HC. :D
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
June 12 2012 09:02 GMT
#83
Started a monk on HC cuz the OP is a boss. Shitton of fun. I have a monk level 60 on SC so I know all the monster tricks. Almost died twice, and I got to tell you, nothing makes you focus more then having over 20 mobs swarming you in a corner. Luckily it was only normal and the drops I was getting were awesome.

Got to say it is alot funner.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 12 2012 09:10 GMT
#84
After reading this thread, 3 friends and I started a set of HC chars. Having a blast so far, after we were all bored out of our skulls with SC. One of us died at lvl 10 so we had to power level another char up. Good stuff haha!
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
June 12 2012 09:30 GMT
#85
On June 12 2012 18:10 EchelonTee wrote:
After reading this thread, 3 friends and I started a set of HC chars. Having a blast so far, after we were all bored out of our skulls with SC. One of us died at lvl 10 so we had to power level another char up. Good stuff haha!


GL buddy. I've been running public games. People are alot more cooperative and smart in HC. Wonder why lol
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
FortuneSyn
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1826 Posts
June 12 2012 09:38 GMT
#86
On June 12 2012 09:32 RaiZ wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 12 2012 03:09 ishyishy wrote:
Dying in hardcore is the same thing as being hacked, and no one likes being hacked

I will never understand why people play hardcore. Also, it isnt the fault of the average softcore player that the AH is ruined, its the fault of the chinese botters who were absolutely not intended or wanted in this game by anyone. Skipping content is the fault of the game developers; if I can just run past something and I'm not forced to beat it, how is that my fault? By doing that, I am assuming that it was intended for that to be possible, which is basically playing the game as it is intended at the end of the day. If it isnt intended, then they should fix it.

Quoted from the OP:
"You will die so you better just come to terms with it. Dying can be funny, dying can be sad and dying can make you angry. Angry at the game, at yourself or at your class. 60% of hardcore characters die in Act 1 according to Blizzard, so you just gotta man up and deal with it - death is a big part of the game. Death matters, death has a consequence."

- The last thing i want is to be frustrated with the game that I play. How is being depressed and angry part of the enjoyment of the game? That sounds like a game that should come with a perscription.

- Death matters? After the next patch, death will matter a great deal to anyone that doesnt have infinite gold (the botters). Repair costs are going to sky rocket. Also, are you implying that softcore players dont care if they die or not? I sure do; why would I want to run back to where I was, and fight that elite pack whos HP has been restored? Why would I want to start a boss fight over again? I dont. Therefore, I dont want to, and I try not to, die in the game.

Quoted from OP:
"Most people roll with 3-4 defensive abilities and one good single target dps ability/generator and an aoe ability/spender. You don't really need more to kill bosses or trash mobs. You will kill slower then in softcore, alot slower but you will also have alot more survival and "oh shit" escape buttons."

- Most people have 3-4 defensive abilities in softcore inferno too. My wizard has been getting 2 shot in inferno. If I want to continue to play in that difficulty, I am going to have to change most of my gear and probably a couple abilities. My monk is starting to take massive damage at lvl 53 in Hell mode. Guess I am going to HAVE to get better gear from the AH, or suffer. This stuff still matters in softcore.


Quoted from the OP:
"To anyone thinking Diablo 3 is stale and boring right now in softcore, i urge you to try hardcore. It is so much more rewarding to get gear and when you pull something off. The game makes a lot more sense and has a lot more meaning on hardcore, give it a shot."

- While the feeling of 'meaning' is completely subjective to the person, in general you are right. However, what are the chances of someone, who isnt a 6-10 hour a day game grinder (the people that actually have a full time job and their free time means a lot to them) making a brand new character after they have spent weeks on their previous HC character that died? None. No chance in hell (lol) am I going to "deal with" losing something I spent hundreds of hours on.

- To those who are bored of D3 softcore (almost everyone unfortunately), sure try hardcore. If you were on the egde of quitting the game anyway, I dont see a reason not to try it. But, after you die and lose your character, you will never want to play the game again.




Speak for yourself ? Seriously dude, it sounds like you got some anger's management issues. Or never tried HC at all. I just can't believe you're taking too personally what the OP is saying. If you don't like the way HC is played, then by all means, leave it be.

The OP isn't even trying to make you stay away from SC at all. Just try to play HC if you have the courage to do so. If not too bad, but he isn't making a huge deal about it.

Until then,

Peace

Edit : btw
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 12 2012 01:47 FortuneSyn wrote:
great writeup, hilarious videos =D.

Here is my WD build I used to get to act 1 inferno based on spirit barrage, 100% solo.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#gSUdeX!fZX!accZZb

Skills
Spirit Barrage - mana rune
Locust Swarm - 468% dmg rune

Spirit Walk - 7% life rune
Soul Harvest - life rune
Haunt - 288% 2 second rune
Horrify - 24 radius rune

Passives
Rush of Essence (mana return from spirit spells)
Jungle Fortitude (20% DR)
Blood Ritual (life regen)


Reasoning:
Spirit Barrage and 2 second Haunt will be your single target dps. Locust Swarm will be your aoe. Spirit Walk, Soul Harvest, and Horrify are your 3 escape spells. You'll have an escape spell available roughly every 5 seconds.

Rush of Essence + mana rune on Spirit Barrage = you can spam Spirit Barrage and Horrify with a little help in mana regen gear (i have 7 mana regen on my 1 hander). If you have trouble with mana regen, put the mana rune on Locust Swarm.

Spirit Barrage + Rush of Essence vs Poison Dart + Pierce the Veil
Going the Poison Dart way gives you more "dps", but Poison Dart has 3 problems; it roots you in place a little longer than Spirit Barrage, you can't shoot over mobs (very important when targeting invulnerable minion elites), and Poison Dart misses more than Spirit Barrage (Spirit Barrage acts kind of like a homing missile). Dropping Rush of Essence means you can't spam Haunt.

Gear Upgrade
Investing in mana regen gear will go a long way. You can substitute Locust Swarm for a more direct and spammable aoe like Acid Cloud. You can switch Rush of Essence as well when you have enough regen.


I'm really curious how you're managing your mana. I don't understand how you can say that splinter's build aren't fast enough since most of them have attack speed on all their stuffs... What's worse is when you say that haunt's builds allow you to "hit&run" faster than splinters... How come ? That means you aren't really faster tbh and it drains your mana a lot (I've currently 30 regen mana / sec and still when i use your build my mana gets depleted way too fast).

I've to change all my IAS gear to some other bonus and then maybe i'll be able to not have a problem ? But then no matter what build i use (haunt or barrage or splinters) i'll always be slow on the attack's animation...

I'm lost.


OK so regarding splinters: given equal attack speed, I feel that splinters (with the rune that splits in 3 shots) will give me inferior positioning over spirit barrage + haunt because it 1) roots me in place a little longer 2) cannot shoot over mobs 3) is a skill shot so sometimes you will miss 4) haunt is 288% damage over 2 sec per attack, meaning more dps for everytime you stand still. Because of these factors I feel I can have better hit&run than with splinters and thus deal more damage safely.

It's weird you would have mana problems with 30 regen mana. Rush of Essence + mana rune spirit barrage is what sustains the mana. You probably have more IAS than I do, although I do have alot of it as well, can't remember the number. The simplest fix is to get mana rune on locust swarm. Maybe you tested this without attacking mobs. Spirit Barrage mana rune + Rush of Essence(?) only works if you're actually hitting something.

In practice though, you are kiting. Which means you are not chain spamming spirit barrage all the time, thus giving more breathing room for your mana. And no don't give up IAS! It roots you for less time on the ground and allows you to throw more spirit barrages / haunts out when kiting. 12% movespeed boots equally important.
Nallen
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom134 Posts
June 12 2012 10:50 GMT
#87
SC - WoW
HC - EVE
Funshines
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada86 Posts
June 12 2012 12:07 GMT
#88
SC - LoL
HC - Dota 2

but yea showing this post to multiple friends and now we have like a group of 9 of us doing HC :3 two of them died pre lvl 10 and they were devastated, cant wait to see how they react when they die at higher levels
Dimaga and Tester fan since beta!
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
June 12 2012 12:32 GMT
#89
I can't really play HC normally. I just stack dps items and rush through the content like it's SC..too spoiled by SC. And I keep feeling that it's just a big grind up to inferno even moreso than SC because it's quite smart to overgear the content you're doing.

HC is where it's at though, the problem is that most of the time you die because of some outside factor. An unlucky spawn of affixes that totally counter your class/build, disconnect, something random.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
Latty
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany567 Posts
June 12 2012 12:36 GMT
#90
HC is wayyyyy more Fun then SC. At least for me, i have no motivation in Softcore. Seems pointless to me to build my gear up to max... In HC you do need gear to survive and the whole playstyle is different because you cant just die 20 times to a rare pack and still progress.

"Nice, *claps* gogo kill kill, yeah bane speed, nice EU Power" Dimaga
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
June 12 2012 13:32 GMT
#91
I read the post and thought it was quite plausible.

My Barb died at level 13.
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Paraietta
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom130 Posts
June 12 2012 13:48 GMT
#92
I told u I was hardcore
Polt / GuMiho / INnoVation
ibreakurface
Profile Joined June 2010
United States664 Posts
June 12 2012 14:00 GMT
#93
On June 12 2012 03:58 unkkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2012 03:09 ishyishy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Dying in hardcore is the same thing as being hacked, and no one likes being hacked

I will never understand why people play hardcore. Also, it isnt the fault of the average softcore player that the AH is ruined, its the fault of the chinese botters who were absolutely not intended or wanted in this game by anyone. Skipping content is the fault of the game developers; if I can just run past something and I'm not forced to beat it, how is that my fault? By doing that, I am assuming that it was intended for that to be possible, which is basically playing the game as it is intended at the end of the day. If it isnt intended, then they should fix it.

Quoted from the OP:
"You will die so you better just come to terms with it. Dying can be funny, dying can be sad and dying can make you angry. Angry at the game, at yourself or at your class. 60% of hardcore characters die in Act 1 according to Blizzard, so you just gotta man up and deal with it - death is a big part of the game. Death matters, death has a consequence."

- The last thing i want is to be frustrated with the game that I play. How is being depressed and angry part of the enjoyment of the game? That sounds like a game that should come with a perscription.

- Death matters? After the next patch, death will matter a great deal to anyone that doesnt have infinite gold (the botters). Repair costs are going to sky rocket. Also, are you implying that softcore players dont care if they die or not? I sure do; why would I want to run back to where I was, and fight that elite pack whos HP has been restored? Why would I want to start a boss fight over again? I dont. Therefore, I dont want to, and I try not to, die in the game.

Quoted from OP:
"Most people roll with 3-4 defensive abilities and one good single target dps ability/generator and an aoe ability/spender. You don't really need more to kill bosses or trash mobs. You will kill slower then in softcore, alot slower but you will also have alot more survival and "oh shit" escape buttons."

- Most people have 3-4 defensive abilities in softcore inferno too. My wizard has been getting 2 shot in inferno. If I want to continue to play in that difficulty, I am going to have to change most of my gear and probably a couple abilities. My monk is starting to take massive damage at lvl 53 in Hell mode. Guess I am going to HAVE to get better gear from the AH, or suffer. This stuff still matters in softcore.


Quoted from the OP:
"To anyone thinking Diablo 3 is stale and boring right now in softcore, i urge you to try hardcore. It is so much more rewarding to get gear and when you pull something off. The game makes a lot more sense and has a lot more meaning on hardcore, give it a shot."

- While the feeling of 'meaning' is completely subjective to the person, in general you are right. However, what are the chances of someone, who isnt a 6-10 hour a day game grinder (the people that actually have a full time job and their free time means a lot to them) making a brand new character after they have spent weeks on their previous HC character that died? None. No chance in hell (lol) am I going to "deal with" losing something I spent hundreds of hours on.

- To those who are bored of D3 softcore (almost everyone unfortunately), sure try hardcore. If you were on the egde of quitting the game anyway, I dont see a reason not to try it. But, after you die and lose your character, you will never want to play the game again.






The fact that you die in one hit shows that death has no real consequence or setback for you. You can make sure that you do NOT die in one hit, but two or three, maybe even four but that might gimp dps too much currently. You are playing a glasscannon and saying that you "try not to die" well, shit. That's a bit of a contradiction. And you dont need 6 - 10 hours a day to grind out another 60 character jeez. Running through normal pimped on gems and socketed items i clear it and get to level 30ish in like 4-5 hours. Then another 10 maybe and im 60, can do it all under 12 hours if i boregrind some quests over and and over.

Everyone who's saying "you need to grind a new char omg that takes forever" it doesn't, especially when you´ve done it a few times. And with a bunch of friends its not that bad either, just find some socketed weapons and faceroll your way to hell.

And dying comparable to getting hacked? Seriously? Repair costs as a "consequence"? lol, really?


I find it somewhat similar to the difference between Call of Duty and Gears of War. In CoD you run around, shoot, die, and spam "x" (or w/e button it was, I haven't played shooters in years) and just respawn so you can pray and spray again. In Gears you cared a little more about your life because if you die, you end up having to watch other people play for a relatively long time. Having higher risks engages you into the game, makes you more critical of you gear, your strategy, your involvement. In SC I can't tell you how many times I'll just play with my mouse because I want to rest my head on my left hand, or shovel food into my mouth. That is never the case in HC, you always care, and it's awesome.
:) I play zerg. FOX AND KT ROLSTER COASTER FAN! Because I love everyone. Except bisu.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
June 12 2012 14:11 GMT
#94
Softcore is like playing against the ai in Starcraft. Sure, you get to build the same units, but you are not gonna learn how to play the game and it stops being any exciting after you play the actual game.
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
June 12 2012 14:40 GMT
#95
guys, guys, what if, the lag spikes is actually intended by the game design? Blizzard, taking HC diablo to the next level!
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
darkcloud8282
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada776 Posts
June 12 2012 15:04 GMT
#96
I don't think I can commit to HC with all these server issues still remaining nearly 1 month after release. Just last night I randomly got a lag spike and my character kept rubber banding back to the same spot for like 3 minutes.
BenKen
Profile Joined August 2009
United States860 Posts
June 12 2012 15:07 GMT
#97
To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
I deadlift for Aiur
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
June 12 2012 15:10 GMT
#98
On June 12 2012 22:48 Paraietta wrote:
I told u I was hardcore

Man, it's been a while since I saw that reference. hahaha
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
DocNemesis
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Philippines446 Posts
June 12 2012 15:12 GMT
#99
On June 12 2012 16:34 Vaelone wrote:
Managed to die on my first HC character lvl 6 Monk to rare Unburied pack, even that left me staring at screen mouth open for a few seconds in disbelief. I have no idea how I managed to die as on my softcore Monk I didn't die before late Nightmare Act 1.

Guess I need a more careful mind set once I go at it again, pretty epic to die before Skeleton King though.


I had a similar feel when I played a HC Witch Doctor. Then again, it was my fault since I should not have stayed too close to the Rare mobs at the time.
Here to kick ass....with Violence. And I got a blog site: http://nemesistrestkon.wordpress.com
Papulatus
Profile Joined July 2010
United States669 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-12 15:24:47
June 12 2012 15:24 GMT
#100
So far I've lost 2 level 60 wizards, 1 level 60 demon hunter, and 1 level 54 monk in HC. I'm leveling up another monk right now. He's level 35.

HC is the way to go no doubt!

=D
4 Corners in a day.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 241
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_198
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King76
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 51m
Replay Cast
8h 36m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.