• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8784 users

Hardcore - a guide & why you should play it - Page 17

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
Freezard
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden1031 Posts
September 30 2012 05:38 GMT
#321
I just got my barb to 60 and Inferno and I'm wondering which skills people play with in 1.0.4? I have not used any escape skill so far, I just don't know which skill to swap out My armory profile is outdated so here's my skills:

Frenzy - 4% damage
Rend - Range (damage vs bosses)
Ignore Pain - Duration or life steal (haven't decided)
Revenge - 30% chance (earthquake vs bosses)
Warcry - 50% res
WotB - 100% damage

I really like rend since you can kite enemies easily with range and one hit kill most mobs. Only problem is I've got nothing vs waller/jailer except hoping that WotB/Ignore Pain takes me through if I'm in danger.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
September 30 2012 14:26 GMT
#322
I would get rid of ignore pain for leap.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
October 02 2012 09:58 GMT
#323
Hello,

So I just got to Inferno with my Wizz ( a bit late to the party, I know . Id be grateful if you could help me out on this one, I wouldnt want to die too quick.

So here we go:
My character armory profile:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Douillos-2124/hero/19600501

This is me in VERY defensive mode: Im around 450 resists 3K8 armour UNbuffed. With prismatic (instead of force) i feel im really solid. I have 32K HP, which is a little less than I used to have, but I had to sacrifice a bit some DPS. With this build I am approx at 19K5 dps.
If i switch my skill around ( echant weapon instead of hydra and glass cannon instead of evocation) I get to 25K dps, 391 resist min, and still 5K5 armour Unbuffed.

My first question: do I have a chance in act 1/act2 inferno? It seems to me that im ok defensive wise, but im a bit afraid of being short in DPS...

Also, what build do you guys use? I feel that all the builds i can find looking around are just glass cannons for softcore players... What do you guys use as wizzards?
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Nethermind
Profile Joined April 2011
New Zealand445 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-02 10:13:15
October 02 2012 10:08 GMT
#324
On October 02 2012 18:58 Douillos wrote:
Hello,

So I just got to Inferno with my Wizz ( a bit late to the party, I know . Id be grateful if you could help me out on this one, I wouldnt want to die too quick.

So here we go:
My character armory profile:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Douillos-2124/hero/19600501

This is me in VERY defensive mode: Im around 450 resists 3K8 armour UNbuffed. With prismatic (instead of force) i feel im really solid. I have 32K HP, which is a little less than I used to have, but I had to sacrifice a bit some DPS. With this build I am approx at 19K5 dps.
If i switch my skill around ( echant weapon instead of hydra and glass cannon instead of evocation) I get to 25K dps, 391 resist min, and still 5K5 armour Unbuffed.

My first question: do I have a chance in act 1/act2 inferno? It seems to me that im ok defensive wise, but im a bit afraid of being short in DPS...

Also, what build do you guys use? I feel that all the builds i can find looking around are just glass cannons for softcore players... What do you guys use as wizzards?


Your stats sound fine for A1, but not A2. get A1 on farm, then look at progressing to A3 (skip A2 due to mob types) in the next patch once difficulty is reduced.

Build wise, i'd go Piercing Orb for AoE and the pierce effect for signature, Blizzard, almost any rune option for its crowd control, allowing you to drop temporal flux passive. Change Temp Flux for illusionist. Prismatic over force until your stats are far, far better.

Play this build by dropping Hydra, then blizz, then spam Shock Pulse Orb. Control the situation and you should be fine.

Any questions, Nethermind#1663 on US.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
October 02 2012 10:48 GMT
#325
On October 02 2012 19:08 Nethermind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 18:58 Douillos wrote:
Hello,

So I just got to Inferno with my Wizz ( a bit late to the party, I know . Id be grateful if you could help me out on this one, I wouldnt want to die too quick.

So here we go:
My character armory profile:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Douillos-2124/hero/19600501

This is me in VERY defensive mode: Im around 450 resists 3K8 armour UNbuffed. With prismatic (instead of force) i feel im really solid. I have 32K HP, which is a little less than I used to have, but I had to sacrifice a bit some DPS. With this build I am approx at 19K5 dps.
If i switch my skill around ( echant weapon instead of hydra and glass cannon instead of evocation) I get to 25K dps, 391 resist min, and still 5K5 armour Unbuffed.

My first question: do I have a chance in act 1/act2 inferno? It seems to me that im ok defensive wise, but im a bit afraid of being short in DPS...

Also, what build do you guys use? I feel that all the builds i can find looking around are just glass cannons for softcore players... What do you guys use as wizzards?
*



Your stats sound fine for A1, but not A2. get A1 on farm, then look at progressing to A3 (skip A2 due to mob types) in the next patch once difficulty is reduced.

Build wise, i'd go Piercing Orb for AoE and the pierce effect for signature, Blizzard, almost any rune option for its crowd control, allowing you to drop temporal flux passive. Change Temp Flux for illusionist. Prismatic over force until your stats are far, far better.

Play this build by dropping Hydra, then blizz, then spam Shock Pulse Orb. Control the situation and you should be fine.

Any questions, Nethermind#1663 on US.


Thank you very much for your advice. Just a question on force armor. It really reassures me that i cant get one shoted, is that a false sense of security? With prismatic I get to 560 resistance, is that overkill ?
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Nethermind
Profile Joined April 2011
New Zealand445 Posts
October 02 2012 11:13 GMT
#326
On October 02 2012 19:48 Douillos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 19:08 Nethermind wrote:
On October 02 2012 18:58 Douillos wrote:
Hello,

So I just got to Inferno with my Wizz ( a bit late to the party, I know . Id be grateful if you could help me out on this one, I wouldnt want to die too quick.

So here we go:
My character armory profile:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Douillos-2124/hero/19600501

This is me in VERY defensive mode: Im around 450 resists 3K8 armour UNbuffed. With prismatic (instead of force) i feel im really solid. I have 32K HP, which is a little less than I used to have, but I had to sacrifice a bit some DPS. With this build I am approx at 19K5 dps.
If i switch my skill around ( echant weapon instead of hydra and glass cannon instead of evocation) I get to 25K dps, 391 resist min, and still 5K5 armour Unbuffed.

My first question: do I have a chance in act 1/act2 inferno? It seems to me that im ok defensive wise, but im a bit afraid of being short in DPS...

Also, what build do you guys use? I feel that all the builds i can find looking around are just glass cannons for softcore players... What do you guys use as wizzards?
*



Your stats sound fine for A1, but not A2. get A1 on farm, then look at progressing to A3 (skip A2 due to mob types) in the next patch once difficulty is reduced.

Build wise, i'd go Piercing Orb for AoE and the pierce effect for signature, Blizzard, almost any rune option for its crowd control, allowing you to drop temporal flux passive. Change Temp Flux for illusionist. Prismatic over force until your stats are far, far better.

Play this build by dropping Hydra, then blizz, then spam Shock Pulse Orb. Control the situation and you should be fine.

Any questions, Nethermind#1663 on US.


Thank you very much for your advice. Just a question on force armor. It really reassures me that i cant get one shoted, is that a false sense of security? With prismatic I get to 560 resistance, is that overkill ?


You can still get 1 shot for Force armour. It was changed very early on, so that if an attack can exceed your post-mitigation life, it will bypass force armour. So it is great when your effective life is huge. You are not there yet.

560 is not overkill. I would run 700 in A1 and be comfortable. Dont worry about overkill too, its HC. Down the line, you'll only want that higher and higher.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
October 02 2012 11:32 GMT
#327
On October 02 2012 20:13 Nethermind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 19:48 Douillos wrote:
On October 02 2012 19:08 Nethermind wrote:
On October 02 2012 18:58 Douillos wrote:
Hello,

So I just got to Inferno with my Wizz ( a bit late to the party, I know . Id be grateful if you could help me out on this one, I wouldnt want to die too quick.

So here we go:
My character armory profile:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Douillos-2124/hero/19600501

This is me in VERY defensive mode: Im around 450 resists 3K8 armour UNbuffed. With prismatic (instead of force) i feel im really solid. I have 32K HP, which is a little less than I used to have, but I had to sacrifice a bit some DPS. With this build I am approx at 19K5 dps.
If i switch my skill around ( echant weapon instead of hydra and glass cannon instead of evocation) I get to 25K dps, 391 resist min, and still 5K5 armour Unbuffed.

My first question: do I have a chance in act 1/act2 inferno? It seems to me that im ok defensive wise, but im a bit afraid of being short in DPS...

Also, what build do you guys use? I feel that all the builds i can find looking around are just glass cannons for softcore players... What do you guys use as wizzards?
*



Your stats sound fine for A1, but not A2. get A1 on farm, then look at progressing to A3 (skip A2 due to mob types) in the next patch once difficulty is reduced.

Build wise, i'd go Piercing Orb for AoE and the pierce effect for signature, Blizzard, almost any rune option for its crowd control, allowing you to drop temporal flux passive. Change Temp Flux for illusionist. Prismatic over force until your stats are far, far better.

Play this build by dropping Hydra, then blizz, then spam Shock Pulse Orb. Control the situation and you should be fine.

Any questions, Nethermind#1663 on US.


Thank you very much for your advice. Just a question on force armor. It really reassures me that i cant get one shoted, is that a false sense of security? With prismatic I get to 560 resistance, is that overkill ?


You can still get 1 shot for Force armour. It was changed very early on, so that if an attack can exceed your post-mitigation life, it will bypass force armour. So it is great when your effective life is huge. You are not there yet.

560 is not overkill. I would run 700 in A1 and be comfortable. Dont worry about overkill too, its HC. Down the line, you'll only want that higher and higher.


Ok thanks again I ve been playing my build for quite a while because im really good at stutter stepping, so using blizzard is going to be a bit strange, but It should be fun
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
DerSchober
Profile Joined February 2012
Austria66 Posts
October 02 2012 14:18 GMT
#328
i dont think u should even be thinking about a2 with those stats tbh. stay a1, farm (and sell 99% to the blacksmith ...)
Freezard
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden1031 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-02 18:07:11
October 02 2012 18:06 GMT
#329
Just killed Maghda and Shatterbone but not sure if I'm able to clear Act 2 including Belial. I was able to tank Shatterbone without double nukes, he got me down to half health but otherwise I haven't been close to dying. The problem is my DPS and attack speed are really low and my resistances could be higher as well. Haven't done any farming and don't really want to farm either, especially since you can't buy shit on AH now anyway, it's all dead. I bought my 850 LoH 920 DPS weapon for 500k and it was literally on the first page of a 600 LoH search... but maybe that's just how HC AH is.

Here's my stats including passives, Enchantress and Warcry - Impunity.

http://i.imgur.com/lJRGK.jpg
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-02 22:03:23
October 02 2012 22:03 GMT
#330
On October 03 2012 03:06 Freezard wrote:
Just killed Maghda and Shatterbone but not sure if I'm able to clear Act 2 including Belial. I was able to tank Shatterbone without double nukes, he got me down to half health but otherwise I haven't been close to dying. The problem is my DPS and attack speed are really low and my resistances could be higher as well. Haven't done any farming and don't really want to farm either, especially since you can't buy shit on AH now anyway, it's all dead. I bought my 850 LoH 920 DPS weapon for 500k and it was literally on the first page of a 600 LoH search... but maybe that's just how HC AH is.

Here's my stats including passives, Enchantress and Warcry - Impunity.

http://i.imgur.com/lJRGK.jpg


What do u mean the AH is dead? There's plenty of items, but there's not say 5000 windforces up at a given time. Weapons are cheap due to the crafting for them not being shit anymore hence the standard of what is expensive has gone up, to sell one for a few mill it has to be 850+ dps, crit dmg, socket and some stats. Not to mention that once you get some gear LoH isn't that important for a barb anymore.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
October 03 2012 07:00 GMT
#331
Is there somewhere I can find the approx requirements for each inferno act?

Btw ive been playing with blizzard a lot of fun
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Freezard
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden1031 Posts
October 03 2012 12:25 GMT
#332
unkkz: Do a search for 600 LoH 1H weapons and you'll see that there's only one weapon with 1000+ damage compared to softcore where anything under 1000 DPS is trash. Basically if I want to upgrade my LoH weapon I have 5-10 to choose from...

Douillos: Well there are a few but all are from 1.0.3 unfortunately and most are barbs. 10k DPS is enough up until Belial though that's for sure. Act 1 about 400 AR and 40k life should be enough.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
October 03 2012 13:05 GMT
#333
On October 03 2012 21:25 Freezard wrote:
Douillos: Well there are a few but all are from 1.0.3 unfortunately and most are barbs. 10k DPS is enough up until Belial though that's for sure. Act 1 about 400 AR and 40k life should be enough.


Ok thanks ^^

On October 03 2012 21:25 Freezard wrote:
unkkz: Do a search for 600 LoH 1H weapons and you'll see that there's only one weapon with 1000+ damage compared to softcore where anything under 1000 DPS is trash. Basically if I want to upgrade my LoH weapon I have 5-10 to choose from...


For my part im really happy our AH isnt the same as the one in Soft Core. It makes the game that much more challenging!
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
arshock
Profile Joined December 2011
Lithuania33 Posts
October 03 2012 17:28 GMT
#334
Looking for someone to beat hell together tonight @ eu server, i am 55 level DH with 10k dps. pm me in game arshock#2670
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-03 19:58:37
October 03 2012 19:56 GMT
#335
On October 03 2012 21:25 Freezard wrote:
unkkz: Do a search for 600 LoH 1H weapons and you'll see that there's only one weapon with 1000+ damage compared to softcore where anything under 1000 DPS is trash. Basically if I want to upgrade my LoH weapon I have 5-10 to choose from...

Douillos: Well there are a few but all are from 1.0.3 unfortunately and most are barbs. 10k DPS is enough up until Belial though that's for sure. Act 1 about 400 AR and 40k life should be enough.


Uh yeah, 1k dps weapons are rare. This isn't softcore you know, people die with items, there are way way less HC players and there is only a selected few farming A3 on a daily basis. Hence the chances of loads of 1k dps weapons on the AH is kinda slim. To top this of like half of the really good items are traded privately between friends and other forums aka not on the AH.

The standards of what is "amazing" on HC is lower, and has always been lower. Besides you don't need a 1k dps weapon, it is way overkill. And the AH not being flodded means you can actually sell items that aren't u know, top top of the line like on SC aka the economy isn't down the drain since people aren't corpse running act 3, bypassing gear checks, farming content they shouldn´t be able to farm etc. So i can just say, welcome to HC, you must be new.

On a different note, like as i am pressing "resume game" to start an act 2 clear my internet dies. Fucking luck of the century, 20 seconds later an i'd be dead(that would've been my FOURTH dead decked out 60 DH to a DC btw, can we get a disconnect timeout already blizz?) and it turns out it's a nationwide problem with the people owning the fiber so above ISP level even.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-04 08:43:40
October 04 2012 08:43 GMT
#336
On October 04 2012 04:56 unkkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2012 21:25 Freezard wrote:
unkkz: Do a search for 600 LoH 1H weapons and you'll see that there's only one weapon with 1000+ damage compared to softcore where anything under 1000 DPS is trash. Basically if I want to upgrade my LoH weapon I have 5-10 to choose from...

Douillos: Well there are a few but all are from 1.0.3 unfortunately and most are barbs. 10k DPS is enough up until Belial though that's for sure. Act 1 about 400 AR and 40k life should be enough.



On a different note, like as i am pressing "resume game" to start an act 2 clear my internet dies. Fucking luck of the century, 20 seconds later an i'd be dead(that would've been my FOURTH dead decked out 60 DH to a DC btw, can we get a disconnect timeout already blizz?) and it turns out it's a nationwide problem with the people owning the fiber so above ISP level even.


Damn, Nice save

I had an internet box reboot while on a pack of champs act 1... Lucky I play in public games and a monk saved my sorry ass... But those 5 minutes while my box was rebooting were the longuest of my life :D

Btw you on EU server? want to have a few runs one of these days?
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Freezard
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden1031 Posts
October 04 2012 22:43 GMT
#337
Switched out some life for damage and took down Belial with double nuke, 14k DPS unbuffed. Before this I took him down on PTR and it's a pretty big difference. So I tried MP3 since Blizzard said it's the same difficulty as 1.0.4... well guess what, the snakes owned me instantly, even though they do pretty much zero damage on 1.0.4. So I guess MP1 is more like it is now.

So I tried the first quest of Act 3, went pretty well, took down a Fallen Overlord pack but later encountered Fallen Hellhound with molten/frozen/jailer and they kicked my ass, had to escape... so well, time to farm AH for better gear.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
October 05 2012 12:39 GMT
#338
On October 05 2012 07:43 Freezard wrote:
Switched out some life for damage and took down Belial with double nuke, 14k DPS unbuffed. Before this I took him down on PTR and it's a pretty big difference. So I tried MP3 since Blizzard said it's the same difficulty as 1.0.4... well guess what, the snakes owned me instantly, even though they do pretty much zero damage on 1.0.4. So I guess MP1 is more like it is now.

So I tried the first quest of Act 3, went pretty well, took down a Fallen Overlord pack but later encountered Fallen Hellhound with molten/frozen/jailer and they kicked my ass, had to escape... so well, time to farm AH for better gear.


I did my first try yesterday act 2, a little jumping mob put me at 50% just by jumping me... kinda put me off

FYI 530 res 40K hp 37K dps... I mate said 50 dps 50K hp and 650 res before act 2 as Wizz, but man im getting sick of farming act 1
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
iNCuBuS_
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States905 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-05 21:34:10
October 05 2012 21:33 GMT
#339
I just started Hardcore in Diablo 3 (my main wizard isn't even 60 yet ) because of this thread making it seem appealing

I have a level 15 monk that uses a templar ally and just beat Butcher. I am using a shield and best-one-handed-weapon I find combination. So far it has been enjoyable and thankfully normal is face-roll easy

Should I advance to the next act or redo the last few quests in Act 1 for better gear/experience?

Also, if my character dies I lose all of his/her stuff, but does the stash and crafter (jewelcrafter and blacksmith) levels carry over? If not, what is the point of leveling up the crafters until you get a good way through the game?
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
October 06 2012 00:32 GMT
#340
stash and crafter levels stay, only the gear on the char and in his char-specific inventory are lost.
as a monk, id say you can happily play through all of normal, its not very dangerous. maybe buy some cheap low lvl vit gear to be on the safe side...
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 93
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota29
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1416
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2016
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck357
Livibee188
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
UpATreeSC126
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King53
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur764
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 20m
Replay Cast
3h 5m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.