• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9244 users

Hardcore - a guide & why you should play it - Page 13

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
padfoota
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Taiwan1571 Posts
July 23 2012 06:29 GMT
#241
Quick question - how are you guys beating Ghom on inferno?
Stop procrastinating
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
July 23 2012 08:04 GMT
#242
On July 23 2012 15:29 padfoota wrote:
Quick question - how are you guys beating Ghom on inferno?


Class? As a DPS getting a tank helps out a ton, and as a tank... getting a DPS helps out a ton
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 16:34:17
July 24 2012 16:32 GMT
#243
Hey guys I just started an HC wizard half an hour ago and I'm looking for basically the ten commandments of playing hardcore. I never played it in D2 because at that time I thought the very idea was stupid but now the risk is very appealing. Are there any "unwritten rules" I should be aware of in terms of movement, approaching the fog-of-war, engaging enemies etc? For example is it safer/riskier to follow the edge of an area as opposed to the middle? Currently I'm thinking I should never leave areas uncharted because 1. I want to know I can safely kite backwards and 2. I need the experience.
I've played a DH and a monk in softcore so I think I have a general idea of how both melee and ranged play works.

Edit: Another important question, if I think I've put myself in a "certain death"-situation, is it possible to pause the game and leave to save my character?
Don't be asshats
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
July 24 2012 20:00 GMT
#244
On July 23 2012 15:29 padfoota wrote:
Quick question - how are you guys beating Ghom on inferno?

you dont unless ur a melee class.
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
DaCruise
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark2457 Posts
July 24 2012 20:11 GMT
#245
On July 25 2012 01:32 Roachu wrote:
Hey guys I just started an HC wizard half an hour ago and I'm looking for basically the ten commandments of playing hardcore. I never played it in D2 because at that time I thought the very idea was stupid but now the risk is very appealing. Are there any "unwritten rules" I should be aware of in terms of movement, approaching the fog-of-war, engaging enemies etc? For example is it safer/riskier to follow the edge of an area as opposed to the middle? Currently I'm thinking I should never leave areas uncharted because 1. I want to know I can safely kite backwards and 2. I need the experience.
I've played a DH and a monk in softcore so I think I have a general idea of how both melee and ranged play works.

Edit: Another important question, if I think I've put myself in a "certain death"-situation, is it possible to pause the game and leave to save my character?


I wouldnt call it "unwritten rules". Its more like common sense that you dont pull 10 packs at once but if you play with randoms you gotta be prepared for anything really.

I dont think there is a way to save your char from death. I´ve tried exiting the game when I knew I was about to die but I still died.
C[h]ili
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany167 Posts
July 24 2012 20:35 GMT
#246
Wizard may not be the best option to start HC. With a barbarian you would be much safer. Anyways, at the beginning, HC is really about out-gearing the monsters you are facing. Use the auction house wisely, and you will have no problems in doing so.
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
July 24 2012 23:08 GMT
#247
On July 25 2012 01:32 Roachu wrote:
Hey guys I just started an HC wizard half an hour ago and I'm looking for basically the ten commandments of playing hardcore. I never played it in D2 because at that time I thought the very idea was stupid but now the risk is very appealing. Are there any "unwritten rules" I should be aware of in terms of movement, approaching the fog-of-war, engaging enemies etc? For example is it safer/riskier to follow the edge of an area as opposed to the middle? Currently I'm thinking I should never leave areas uncharted because 1. I want to know I can safely kite backwards and 2. I need the experience.
I've played a DH and a monk in softcore so I think I have a general idea of how both melee and ranged play works.

Edit: Another important question, if I think I've put myself in a "certain death"-situation, is it possible to pause the game and leave to save my character?


I generally start with the edges of a map then move inwards once i've circled it all to have a good kiting path. As for ten commandments all i can say is "there's no shame in turning around/skipping areas". My first DH couldn't for instance do leroic crown quest on hell solo, it was just too damn scary when i wasn't pimped out a little. The narrow areas and what not and generally short kiting space made it a big nono.

As for certain death situation, all you can do is have a friend join your game and try to save you. There is no "Save and exit" which means that if you get stuck somewhere you are screwed. So play smart, avoid things you think is too hard and don't get surrounded by mobs so you cannot run, ever.
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
July 24 2012 23:10 GMT
#248
On July 25 2012 05:00 diehilde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2012 15:29 padfoota wrote:
Quick question - how are you guys beating Ghom on inferno?

you dont unless ur a melee class.


I saw your wiz died on ghom, did you have a tank? I hear it's alot easier if you have a tank that can just eat the poison somewhat. Im almost back in business now after dying to a DC like two weeks ago, idiot me playing with unstable internet. And when i thought it was fixed i died on 48 again to a DC Kinda tapped out on leveling atm, boost me!
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
July 25 2012 00:07 GMT
#249
Thanks guys, I'm almost at the end of act 1 now and having the sensation of fear when health dips below half when I "forget" I play HC is very refreshing excitement in a otherwise dull game. I'm having really unstable internet right now, I just found out the entire house (parents place for this month) is running on a mobile connection right now. That's probably asking for death but normal is still super easy and I've only had to use a single health potion yet because I got scared when I first took noticeable damage in one hit.

I have a general question about the auction house, are lower level items more easily sold? As in should I keep good (not great) rares and try to sell? If my character progresses through normal into nightmare and I die I pretty much know I'm not going to make a new character and I was thinking if that was a general trend.
Don't be asshats
DaCruise
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark2457 Posts
July 25 2012 00:31 GMT
#250
On July 25 2012 09:07 Roachu wrote:
Thanks guys, I'm almost at the end of act 1 now and having the sensation of fear when health dips below half when I "forget" I play HC is very refreshing excitement in a otherwise dull game. I'm having really unstable internet right now, I just found out the entire house (parents place for this month) is running on a mobile connection right now. That's probably asking for death but normal is still super easy and I've only had to use a single health potion yet because I got scared when I first took noticeable damage in one hit.

I have a general question about the auction house, are lower level items more easily sold? As in should I keep good (not great) rares and try to sell? If my character progresses through normal into nightmare and I die I pretty much know I'm not going to make a new character and I was thinking if that was a general trend.


Always have 10 auctions running. If stuff piles up in your stash its because you keep trash items or overprize whatever you put in the AH. Also the more you play, the lower you should prize your items or else they pile up.

About dying and not starting over I dont think its a general trend. I am on my 5´th hc char, 59 barb in act3 on hell.

DH: 32 - died on normal in act4
Wizard: 60 - died in act3 hell
Monk: 53 - died in act 1 hell
WD: 56 died in act2 hell

For me its not an option to go back to softcore. I´d rather quit the game.
MaxFatality
Profile Joined November 2010
United States21 Posts
July 25 2012 00:44 GMT
#251
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#blRQXO!afd!bYbZaY
That's my current wizard build with a couple rune changes as I level up more into the 50s. Basically it's a safer variant of the SC inferno kite build that I used before I had gear (with force weapon in place of dskin). I'm level 51 (25ish k hp & 1790dps) at the moment and have soloed all of normal and nightmare without any issues. For hell i expect to be grinding awhile to feel safer (at least definitely for act 2 [especially belial]). As i'm not 54 yet for a couple of those runes are different than the build... I'm using absorption on energy armor and snowbound on blizzard. (there really isn't a great rune on energy armor until 54 so something like frost armor might be more ideal until that point).

I also have a barb (grouped) & DH (solo) done with normal with no problems. Basically using the same core DH build you listed & for barb I am a reasonably aggressive build as me and some friends were leveling together.

In terms of difficulty, having played a wizard a ton in SC, I found it to be really straight forward with a safer mindset (shield + dskin since I've only been soloing on it). DH will probably end up being the hardest, especially since I don't want to give up a defensive ability for another dps spell (since my build is identical minus nether tentacles since i'm not that high yet). Using rapid fire and soloing made the first boss of act 4 the closest I've felt, on any character so far, to not being able to get out of the situation as its impossible to clean up the adds with rapid fire lol (ended up killing the boss when he cut towards me and I chained smoke screens and all-inned him).

I'll probably tweak my barb spec after nightmare to be more tankish, but until then I don't foresee much being an issue.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#beYXVT!ZVd!aZZaaa is my current barb build if anyone wants a reference but it will be changing a ton in the near future I'd imagine once I get into hell or even act3/4 of nightmare to be a lot safer. I am new to melee classes so I would take the barb info less seriously.

I can definitely help out if anyone has wizard questions though or wants to bounce ideas around.
XBOX360 - PGR3 - 2006 WSVG Pro Qualifier - 2007 WCG Pacific Finalist
FireSA
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia555 Posts
July 25 2012 02:02 GMT
#252
Hmm so been enjoying HC for a little while now, the thrill of close deaths and the like has been pretty cool, and it is even more exciting to play through acts with competent groups of 3 or 4.

Started as Barb, thinking it would be safe for ages, and then get blown up at lvl 21 by a waller and exploding minions, fun..

currently playing my DH, had a few close calls in act 3 of Normal (yeah...I know..), so I was wondering if people suggest I just find a high dps 1h bow and use a shield, and a few vit gems + vit as well as dex in armor? Atm still building toward glass cannon, and I am certainly destroying everything in normal, but the high risk of death may not be worth it.

Opinions?
wintergt
Profile Joined February 2010
Belgium1335 Posts
July 25 2012 02:43 GMT
#253
On July 25 2012 05:11 DaCruise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 01:32 Roachu wrote:
Hey guys I just started an HC wizard half an hour ago and I'm looking for basically the ten commandments of playing hardcore. I never played it in D2 because at that time I thought the very idea was stupid but now the risk is very appealing. Are there any "unwritten rules" I should be aware of in terms of movement, approaching the fog-of-war, engaging enemies etc? For example is it safer/riskier to follow the edge of an area as opposed to the middle? Currently I'm thinking I should never leave areas uncharted because 1. I want to know I can safely kite backwards and 2. I need the experience.
I've played a DH and a monk in softcore so I think I have a general idea of how both melee and ranged play works.

Edit: Another important question, if I think I've put myself in a "certain death"-situation, is it possible to pause the game and leave to save my character?


I wouldnt call it "unwritten rules". Its more like common sense that you dont pull 10 packs at once but if you play with randoms you gotta be prepared for anything really.

I dont think there is a way to save your char from death. I´ve tried exiting the game when I knew I was about to die but I still died.

You always have to eat the 10 seconds of just standing there before leaving, even if you don't get to see them because you kill the game or disconnect. It used to be possible to force yourself out of the game by logging from another PC, but I think they fixed that.
here i am
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
July 25 2012 11:03 GMT
#254
Playing hardcore for first time after not playing for about a month and it is way more fun. Got lvl 60 and in Act 1 Inferno and it is just a much more enjoyable game.
Shodanss
Profile Joined November 2010
Greece245 Posts
July 25 2012 12:00 GMT
#255
Just finished act 2 inferno with my barb, but i will probably need like 40 million gold on upgrades if i want to go somewhat safely in act 3. Way more fun than softcore for sure.
Google important phrases....ctrl+c,ctrl+v!!!
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
July 25 2012 12:17 GMT
#256
On July 25 2012 09:31 DaCruise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 09:07 Roachu wrote:
Thanks guys, I'm almost at the end of act 1 now and having the sensation of fear when health dips below half when I "forget" I play HC is very refreshing excitement in a otherwise dull game. I'm having really unstable internet right now, I just found out the entire house (parents place for this month) is running on a mobile connection right now. That's probably asking for death but normal is still super easy and I've only had to use a single health potion yet because I got scared when I first took noticeable damage in one hit.

I have a general question about the auction house, are lower level items more easily sold? As in should I keep good (not great) rares and try to sell? If my character progresses through normal into nightmare and I die I pretty much know I'm not going to make a new character and I was thinking if that was a general trend.


Always have 10 auctions running. If stuff piles up in your stash its because you keep trash items or overprize whatever you put in the AH. Also the more you play, the lower you should prize your items or else they pile up.

About dying and not starting over I dont think its a general trend. I am on my 5´th hc char, 59 barb in act3 on hell.

DH: 32 - died on normal in act4
Wizard: 60 - died in act3 hell
Monk: 53 - died in act 1 hell
WD: 56 died in act2 hell

For me its not an option to go back to softcore. I´d rather quit the game.

Thats what I thought, I was looking around a bit on the AH because I noticed my money started to pile up and there aren't that many items available over all. I got a nice cheap weapon upgrade though
About dying, I don't think I could go back to softcore really either. Definitely not single player at least. I'll probably quit D3 and start playing Torchlight 2 instead by then.
Don't be asshats
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
July 25 2012 12:20 GMT
#257
On July 25 2012 11:02 FireSA wrote:
Hmm so been enjoying HC for a little while now, the thrill of close deaths and the like has been pretty cool, and it is even more exciting to play through acts with competent groups of 3 or 4.

Started as Barb, thinking it would be safe for ages, and then get blown up at lvl 21 by a waller and exploding minions, fun..

currently playing my DH, had a few close calls in act 3 of Normal (yeah...I know..), so I was wondering if people suggest I just find a high dps 1h bow and use a shield, and a few vit gems + vit as well as dex in armor? Atm still building toward glass cannon, and I am certainly destroying everything in normal, but the high risk of death may not be worth it.

Opinions?

I was talking to a guy in chat while playing and he had a lvl 57 DH with around 85k health and 5k dps (1 hand crossbow and shield). From my experience with a SC DH, there is too much in this game that just comes up and bites you in the ass (literally) before you can shoot it.
Don't be asshats
unkkz
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Norway2196 Posts
July 25 2012 12:31 GMT
#258
On July 25 2012 21:20 Roachu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 11:02 FireSA wrote:
Hmm so been enjoying HC for a little while now, the thrill of close deaths and the like has been pretty cool, and it is even more exciting to play through acts with competent groups of 3 or 4.

Started as Barb, thinking it would be safe for ages, and then get blown up at lvl 21 by a waller and exploding minions, fun..

currently playing my DH, had a few close calls in act 3 of Normal (yeah...I know..), so I was wondering if people suggest I just find a high dps 1h bow and use a shield, and a few vit gems + vit as well as dex in armor? Atm still building toward glass cannon, and I am certainly destroying everything in normal, but the high risk of death may not be worth it.

Opinions?

I was talking to a guy in chat while playing and he had a lvl 57 DH with around 85k health and 5k dps (1 hand crossbow and shield). From my experience with a SC DH, there is too much in this game that just comes up and bites you in the ass (literally) before you can shoot it.


85k hp is a bit overkill. My new DH is 58 atm with 42k hp and 5kish dps and some slight resists. I dont even need this much but im just bored of leveling ever since i died two weeks ago so i just want to get back to 60 with 0 risk of dying.
DDie
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil2369 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-25 17:56:38
July 25 2012 17:56 GMT
#259
Hardcore is amazinh, but unfortunately, it will never be as intense as D2:


Act 2 sewers run, level 34 numbaone hostiles entire party.


Numaone was slain by DDiE.
''Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover.''
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
July 26 2012 12:36 GMT
#260
On July 25 2012 21:31 unkkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 21:20 Roachu wrote:
On July 25 2012 11:02 FireSA wrote:
Hmm so been enjoying HC for a little while now, the thrill of close deaths and the like has been pretty cool, and it is even more exciting to play through acts with competent groups of 3 or 4.

Started as Barb, thinking it would be safe for ages, and then get blown up at lvl 21 by a waller and exploding minions, fun..

currently playing my DH, had a few close calls in act 3 of Normal (yeah...I know..), so I was wondering if people suggest I just find a high dps 1h bow and use a shield, and a few vit gems + vit as well as dex in armor? Atm still building toward glass cannon, and I am certainly destroying everything in normal, but the high risk of death may not be worth it.

Opinions?

I was talking to a guy in chat while playing and he had a lvl 57 DH with around 85k health and 5k dps (1 hand crossbow and shield). From my experience with a SC DH, there is too much in this game that just comes up and bites you in the ass (literally) before you can shoot it.


85k hp is a bit overkill. My new DH is 58 atm with 42k hp and 5kish dps and some slight resists. I dont even need this much but im just bored of leveling ever since i died two weeks ago so i just want to get back to 60 with 0 risk of dying.

Depends on how I safe you want to be I guess, though I'd imagine in inferno you need to balance it in order to kill elites before they start raging.

Oh and yesterday I had one of the scariest moments in gaming in years, getting cornered by the baneling-like Fallens and instadropping to ~5% hp, by all rights I should have died right there because I got way to comfortable. First time a dungeon crawler ever did that to me, and I'm loving it.
Don't be asshats
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 180
ProTech126
Nina 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3132
Shuttle 1711
Sharp 176
Dewaltoss 72
Mong 39
Noble 16
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox601
Other Games
summit1g7690
WinterStarcraft484
C9.Mang0273
Sick119
ViBE118
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• StrangeGG 17
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota265
League of Legends
• Lourlo1008
• Stunt322
Other Games
• Shiphtur397
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.