• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8445 users

[WoW] Battle for Azeroth - Page 90

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 541 Next
BfA Community Links:
GP : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/KKMpKPSlgd?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/v9x5bAF3jD?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ALwgJnC5Wo?region=EU&faction=Alliance
TLNAH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrmjJxiVnJ?region=US&faction=Horde
TLNAA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeZj7P0SXLn?region=US&faction=Alliance
Bnet: Bnet - https://blizzard.com/invite/amvLM0EubJv

On November 03 2016 06:57 GTR wrote:
I've created a Google Form/Spreadsheet for people to help add eachother.

Hopefully this will makes things easier for us to find people for Mythic+ runs and what not as opposed to sifting through 150+ pages of discussion.

Form
Spreadsheet

If a moderator could add this as a moderator note at the top it'd be appreciated.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 08:56:25
August 31 2016 08:54 GMT
#1781

I watched Preach on youtube rating the classes by gameplay and variety in available options, no power ratings really


I've watched his videos too but some of them were quite outdated IIRC or played in a way that's not very relevant today. Good for someone who just goes and plays 30 specs but not the final word on any of them

wide awake after sleeping ~9hrs after being awake for 36ish. My body is NOT happy about that though
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
August 31 2016 09:19 GMT
#1782
On August 31 2016 17:54 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +

I watched Preach on youtube rating the classes by gameplay and variety in available options, no power ratings really


I've watched his videos too but some of them were quite outdated IIRC or played in a way that's not very relevant today. Good for someone who just goes and plays 30 specs but not the final word on any of them

wide awake after sleeping ~9hrs after being awake for 36ish. My body is NOT happy about that though

You did take a few walks during that right?
I think mr preach did two sets of rating vids, one at end of alpha and one at end of beta. As noted though, errythang with a grain of salt.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
August 31 2016 09:29 GMT
#1783
Damn I'm slow, not even 101 yet, just a few bars away from it. I'm torn between hardcore fast leveling and getting a feel of the story and lore. Think I'm gonna go lore this time.

Anyone know an addon that makes your questlog readable? My eyes hates it, the text is small and hard for me to read. So far I've downloaded Storyline, which is nice when you pick up the quest atleast.
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
August 31 2016 10:04 GMT
#1784
On August 31 2016 18:29 crappen wrote:
Damn I'm slow, not even 101 yet, just a few bars away from it. I'm torn between hardcore fast leveling and getting a feel of the story and lore. Think I'm gonna go lore this time.

Anyone know an addon that makes your questlog readable? My eyes hates it, the text is small and hard for me to read. So far I've downloaded Storyline, which is nice when you pick up the quest atleast.

If you're going to be leveling alts do the powerleveling now so you wont tire on the story later.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 12:19:35
August 31 2016 12:18 GMT
#1785
On August 31 2016 18:29 crappen wrote:
Damn I'm slow, not even 101 yet, just a few bars away from it. I'm torn between hardcore fast leveling and getting a feel of the story and lore. Think I'm gonna go lore this time.

Anyone know an addon that makes your questlog readable? My eyes hates it, the text is small and hard for me to read. So far I've downloaded Storyline, which is nice when you pick up the quest atleast.


Coming from someone who has powerleveled to max level every expansion, except for WoD, I'd say take your time to level experiencing the story/lore. WoD was the first expansion I decided to take my take my time for the story and lore and I enjoyed it so much more then powerleveling. I enjoyed the story/lore for WoD much more for that.

Take your time for your first character. Enjoy the story and lore and exploration that Legion has to offer. Because in my opinion, whether you powerlevel or not, your going to get tired of the story regardless based on the fact that you'll be leveling alts.

There is nothing like the first time experience.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
August 31 2016 12:22 GMT
#1786
Already so tired of leveling I doubt I will level an alt this expansion. Well maybe in a few months if I am really bored.

Especially annoyed of playing a Windwalker for leveling purposes, I just want to heal!
Off-season = best season
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 31 2016 13:37 GMT
#1787
On August 31 2016 18:19 Duvon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 17:54 Cyro wrote:

I watched Preach on youtube rating the classes by gameplay and variety in available options, no power ratings really


I've watched his videos too but some of them were quite outdated IIRC or played in a way that's not very relevant today. Good for someone who just goes and plays 30 specs but not the final word on any of them

wide awake after sleeping ~9hrs after being awake for 36ish. My body is NOT happy about that though

You did take a few walks during that right?
I think mr preach did two sets of rating vids, one at end of alpha and one at end of beta. As noted though, errythang with a grain of salt.


Yeah and exercise. Everything fine 1hr after waking up aside from some shoulder aches from slumping when tired & pushups i guess :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 31 2016 14:35 GMT
#1788
This is probably the best leveling/questing experience I've had since Wrath.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
August 31 2016 15:02 GMT
#1789
Been having a lot of fun, Shadow is the same as old with a little bit more spice, Disc however changed a lot and feels very fun and "intense" een in 5man dungeons, I wonder how it will keep up in HCs or Raids though, maybe it just scales well with gear/Artifact weapon or maybe I haven't met many other healers before(I thus far have only been healing in instances due to instant q times)
WriterXiao8~~
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
August 31 2016 15:24 GMT
#1790
On September 01 2016 00:02 Kipsate wrote:
Been having a lot of fun, Shadow is the same as old with a little bit more spice, Disc however changed a lot and feels very fun and "intense" een in 5man dungeons, I wonder how it will keep up in HCs or Raids though, maybe it just scales well with gear/Artifact weapon or maybe I haven't met many other healers before(I thus far have only been healing in instances due to instant q times)

Disc works better in raids because they aren't that great single target healers (atonement just doesn't do enough for a tank) so they can ignore those people and leave them to the other healers.
In dungeons you have to do all the work yourself so it is indeed more 'intense'
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 31 2016 15:31 GMT
#1791
Anyone know what the actual DPS difference is between MM and BM? People are saying BM will be better for Mythic+ since it has more reliable/consistent burst windows, but MM has better sustained for bosses. I mostly prefer BM (less reliant on procs, smoother burst windows, always mobile never sitting around casting), but I always worry about efficiency.
It's your boy Guzma!
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 16:10:51
August 31 2016 16:10 GMT
#1792
On August 31 2016 17:26 Duvon wrote:
With these server queues, how do yall feel about the whole server concept?
I feel it's a bit aged, since a lot of zones (are? Were in wod at least) realm-group joined already.

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2016 14:51 Foxxan wrote:
I have had no problems what so ever. Play on a low pop pvp server though.

So the thing is, i have 8 lvl 100 chars and i dont know what to play. Havent used the boost yet either so with that one its 9.
Not smart to have so many alts imo. I cant choose which to play..............

I watched Preach on youtube rating the classes by gameplay and variety in available options, no power ratings really. Though he rates dps dk top while some rate it really low in terms of gameplay.
I've always mained a warrior so thats what i'll do first when i play, but dk or sham or mage or monk or hunter or druid next though... from his tips, shaman or druid will be second.

I had an incredibly smooth launch experience aside from Tues night with the stupid DDOS issues, and it wasn't that bad, maybe 3 disconnects.

Zero queues for my server group & zero login server queues. Managed to hit 110 within the 24 hour launch window, albiet barely cause I didn't realize Eye of Azshara's dungeon quest was turned in... the dungeon, so I had to do it twice lol
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 18:06:16
August 31 2016 17:52 GMT
#1793
On September 01 2016 00:31 Requizen wrote:
Anyone know what the actual DPS difference is between MM and BM? People are saying BM will be better for Mythic+ since it has more reliable/consistent burst windows, but MM has better sustained for bosses. I mostly prefer BM (less reliant on procs, smoother burst windows, always mobile never sitting around casting), but I always worry about efficiency.


It's not clear at the moment, sim tools are not perfect. You can try to simcraft yourself but it will change with gear, talents etc so it's hard to get a clear picture. It's likely that specs will get large buffs and nerfs in the coming weeks as well
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 19:23:12
August 31 2016 19:22 GMT
#1794
Fucking class hall really is garrisons v2, goddamit >< even down to the gold missions. Fk. I did not want this to return.
Leveled to 110 as holy priest. Good thing I grabbed an arms warrrior guildy with me to be my dps tool.
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
August 31 2016 20:31 GMT
#1795
On September 01 2016 04:22 daemir wrote:
Fucking class hall really is garrisons v2, goddamit >< even down to the gold missions. Fk. I did not want this to return.
Leveled to 110 as holy priest. Good thing I grabbed an arms warrrior guildy with me to be my dps tool.


I mean they invested a whole expansion's worth of resources to develop the garrison mechanic so I don't see it going away anytime soon lel
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 31 2016 20:34 GMT
#1796
Thus far Class Halls seem to have avoided the worst parts of Garrisons.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 20:37:12
August 31 2016 20:36 GMT
#1797
Even though garrisons became loathsome after a few weeks of WoD I think they've taken the general idea and done better with order halls in Legion. It feels much less like "chores" and each [mission/follower/upgrade/etc] is more significant, and there's fewer of them to worry about.

That might just be initial impressions though. Could get boring after a week or two who knows. I like the flavor better at least, and the fact that they're very different for each class so alts remain interesting, and the fact that there's other players running around.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 31 2016 20:54 GMT
#1798
It's practically inevitable that at some point Order Halls will become rote, but unlike Garrisons you won't be dealing with:
  • The urge to collect everything from the mine and garden every day.
  • The urge to obsessively cycle missions multiple times a day for salvage and refreshes on gold/resource missions.
  • The urge to min/max individual followers through upgrades, recruitment etc.
  • The urge to manage resources/work orders for maximum material returns.

A big part of what made Garrisons so hateful was that they were boring but we had extremely compelling reasons to obsess about them. Order Halls lack those reasons, so if/when we tire of them we'll simply stop paying attention to them.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
August 31 2016 21:00 GMT
#1799
How long does it take to level to 110? It seems like it's not as long as WoD, but they are encouraging you to finish the zones anyway?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
August 31 2016 21:56 GMT
#1800
On September 01 2016 06:00 Jerubaal wrote:
How long does it take to level to 110? It seems like it's not as long as WoD, but they are encouraging you to finish the zones anyway?

~14 hours?

And yes your heavily encouraged to finish the zones because of the end dungeon quest that gives ilvl 800 loot.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 541 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3313
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe273
ToD233
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.