• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9780 users

[WoW] Battle for Azeroth - Page 92

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 541 Next
BfA Community Links:
GP : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/KKMpKPSlgd?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/v9x5bAF3jD?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ALwgJnC5Wo?region=EU&faction=Alliance
TLNAH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrmjJxiVnJ?region=US&faction=Horde
TLNAA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeZj7P0SXLn?region=US&faction=Alliance
Bnet: Bnet - https://blizzard.com/invite/amvLM0EubJv

On November 03 2016 06:57 GTR wrote:
I've created a Google Form/Spreadsheet for people to help add eachother.

Hopefully this will makes things easier for us to find people for Mythic+ runs and what not as opposed to sifting through 150+ pages of discussion.

Form
Spreadsheet

If a moderator could add this as a moderator note at the top it'd be appreciated.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 01 2016 09:19 GMT
#1821
Whats you guys opinion on Arms vs Fury?
which spec do you think is gonna be king for dps? Played a bit of both although i admit ive dumped all my points in fury(which ill probably raid with idk) cause arms with the tactician resets are painful if you get no resets for 10-15 seconds straight its pretty awful
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-01 09:45:07
September 01 2016 09:44 GMT
#1822
I understand the SKEPTICISM of the order hall table, but it doesnt really feel like garrisons 2.0 for me yet? All the missions are super long and there doesnt seem to be chores like garrisons had.


There are only like 6 champions to unlock AFAIK. I have no issue with it. Sure, there are a few quests that give 160g but have you taken a look a the world map? You can fly to whatever zone and kill a boss to have 800 gold dropped in your bag.

I don't think there is anything like triple-treasure-hunter setups in Legion and the gold amounts that i am seeing are nothing compared to what you'll get by actually playing the game, which was the main problem with garrison gold - inflation, passive gold that outweighed most other things because of the state of the economy, professions, item scaling etc.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 01 2016 11:33 GMT
#1823
On September 01 2016 18:19 arb wrote:
Whats you guys opinion on Arms vs Fury?
which spec do you think is gonna be king for dps? Played a bit of both although i admit ive dumped all my points in fury(which ill probably raid with idk) cause arms with the tactician resets are painful if you get no resets for 10-15 seconds straight its pretty awful

I've heard Fury is higher, but play the one you want.

I started leveling as Marks on my Hunter since it's supposed to be the "better" spec and I can't stand the rotation. Can't wait to get to 102 and switch Artifacts
It's your boy Guzma!
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
September 01 2016 12:09 GMT
#1824
On September 01 2016 06:56 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 06:00 Jerubaal wrote:
How long does it take to level to 110? It seems like it's not as long as WoD, but they are encouraging you to finish the zones anyway?

~14 hours?

And yes your heavily encouraged to finish the zones because of the end dungeon quest that gives ilvl 800 loot.


And good luck getting into any of those dungeons as DPS because the queues can be up to several hours long.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
September 01 2016 12:43 GMT
#1825
On September 01 2016 21:09 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 06:56 Gorsameth wrote:
On September 01 2016 06:00 Jerubaal wrote:
How long does it take to level to 110? It seems like it's not as long as WoD, but they are encouraging you to finish the zones anyway?

~14 hours?

And yes your heavily encouraged to finish the zones because of the end dungeon quest that gives ilvl 800 loot.


And good luck getting into any of those dungeons as DPS because the queues can be up to several hours long.

When are you queueing? I've had really good luck so far as DPS, like <5 min for most (just for the normals to finish those zone-ender quests). Kind of terrified that will turn around on me now lol...
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
September 01 2016 13:16 GMT
#1826
I am so utterly disappointed by "Mother's skinning knife"
What an actual waste, here i was hoping it'd be good but it's not aoe skinning and its 3 second cooldown means that it's slower then just walking over to the mob and skinning it manually if there are more than 1 mob
And since you still have to loot the mobs, for melee classes it truly has zero use
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 01 2016 13:34 GMT
#1827
What level can you access the Broken Isles at, does it have to be 100? With previous expacs it was like 2 levels before.
It's your boy Guzma!
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
September 01 2016 13:38 GMT
#1828
I've gathered that the wow subreddit is full of pretty casual players. Stuff like this seems pretty common: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/50k6sq/beta_players_the_expansion_has_been_out_24_hours/

Assholes being assholes aside, dungeon speed comes down to preference. Some people play the game for the combat so people constantly taking breaks between combat is frustrating. I hate hate hate queuing into a partial premade group that is so slow and taking so many breaks. They're all patient with each other because they're friends and they've managed to be friends with each other because they approve of each other's pace of playing the game. When I'm queuing as healer I'll just leave and find another group if they are clearly slow at the start. And apparently if I tried to push the pace at all, to at least let my preference be known even if it is gonna get overruled, they'd just vote kick me with no regrets rofl

It was the same thing in Heroes of the Storm, solo queuing and getting matched with a partial premade. The premade backs each other up and bullies everyone else to have their way. It's not teamwork. It's people who find themselves in a position of power abusing it.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
September 01 2016 13:46 GMT
#1829
Team work would also mean adapting to the team. I dont think you should try to force your speed on the group. They are the majority so they determine how its done. Dont like it, get kicked.
Off-season = best season
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 01 2016 13:48 GMT
#1830
Eh... if you read the post I'd agree with them on some points. People running in face first and dying to bosses because they've never done it before and don't know the mechanics, but can't be bothered to learn what to do first - that's annoying.

I think taking a break between every trash pull is stupid, agreed. But there's definitely a difference in speed and focus between the first time doing a dungeon/heroic and "this has been out for 2 years and is farm mode".
It's your boy Guzma!
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-01 14:15:58
September 01 2016 13:57 GMT
#1831
On September 01 2016 22:38 NonY wrote:
I've gathered that the wow subreddit is full of pretty casual players. Stuff like this seems pretty common: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/50k6sq/beta_players_the_expansion_has_been_out_24_hours/

Assholes being assholes aside, dungeon speed comes down to preference. Some people play the game for the combat so people constantly taking breaks between combat is frustrating. I hate hate hate queuing into a partial premade group that is so slow and taking so many breaks. They're all patient with each other because they're friends and they've managed to be friends with each other because they approve of each other's pace of playing the game. When I'm queuing as healer I'll just leave and find another group if they are clearly slow at the start. And apparently if I tried to push the pace at all, to at least let my preference be known even if it is gonna get overruled, they'd just vote kick me with no regrets rofl

It was the same thing in Heroes of the Storm, solo queuing and getting matched with a partial premade. The premade backs each other up and bullies everyone else to have their way. It's not teamwork. It's people who find themselves in a position of power abusing it.

Yeah that's pretty common in team-based stuff nowadays. Friends and I have shared experiences being kicked from groups seemingly at random, even when not talking in chat at all, not pulling ahead of the tank, or anything that would frustrate people basically. I'm not sure the reason, if any (can you even, say, kick someone and pull in your own friends with the way LFDungeon works??).

Thankfully it all won't last too long. I've had tanks and healers now that have been a bit on the slower side but it's nothing unexpected for normal dungeons really. After doing lots of timewalking with a friend, you see pretty much every end of the spectrum. Being obnoxious about someone being slow is unnecessary. But posts like the one you linked are just as annoying as the bullies lol. You'd think someone would be self-aware enough to realize they're on the slower side and take time to soak things in or learn mechanics, and be ok with falling behind or at least do their best to keep up if a group seems spritely. If the group's getting ahead of you now and then, just let em go and catch up in a minute. As long as you/they aren't dying who cares. It's hard to die in these normal dungeons anyway, even with mediocre healers, so I really can't imagine one weak link being a catastrophic issue. I haven't had a single boss wipe yet due to someone misunderstanding mechanics, so either people are doing pretty well on average or the damage incoming is just that low on normal. Sounds like someone just got their feelings hurt by one dude being an asshole and wanted to shout about it, even though good players would probably agree it was just one dude being an asshole.

The weirdest part for me so far has been the number of tanks that spend an amusing amount of time trying to tip toe around trash and find sneaky ways around the instances. Generally it ends up taking longer than just chain pulling the packs would have anyway, and half the time one of the other group members will body pull regardless so why bother lol.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
September 01 2016 13:59 GMT
#1832
In my experience solo people tend to be slowet because they dont know the people they are playing with. They dont know how good you are, how much you can pull and for thr start of the expo, whether you have been there before.

Groups go much faster usually, it gets dictated by the tank mostly.
WriterXiao8~~
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
September 01 2016 14:42 GMT
#1833
On September 01 2016 08:21 Soan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 07:07 Alventenie wrote:
I do like that you can assign any of your champions to be in the open world with you though so its not only certain ones. My 1st champion out leveled me all the way up to 110 lol.


Really? On my arms warrior only one of my champions can be assigned to be in the open world with me.


I meant that you can assign any champion with you. In WoD you could only assign a select few that had bodyguard trait. Now you can pick any one of them to join you.

Each have a different trait. I am a rogue so I have Garona who shows up randomly with a massive aoe affect and fights with me for like ~15s.

Vanessa will be in the open world with me all the time but just auto attacks and kidney shots (Also rides a turtle mount!).

Use different ones to see what they offer to you because each have a different trait for being a world buddy.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
September 01 2016 14:48 GMT
#1834
On September 01 2016 23:42 Alventenie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 08:21 Soan wrote:
On September 01 2016 07:07 Alventenie wrote:
I do like that you can assign any of your champions to be in the open world with you though so its not only certain ones. My 1st champion out leveled me all the way up to 110 lol.


Really? On my arms warrior only one of my champions can be assigned to be in the open world with me.


I meant that you can assign any champion with you. In WoD you could only assign a select few that had bodyguard trait. Now you can pick any one of them to join you.

Each have a different trait. I am a rogue so I have Garona who shows up randomly with a massive aoe affect and fights with me for like ~15s.

Vanessa will be in the open world with me all the time but just auto attacks and kidney shots (Also rides a turtle mount!).

Use different ones to see what they offer to you because each have a different trait for being a world buddy.


You can't assign any champion. I have four champions right now but only one is available as a Combat Ally.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-01 15:32:37
September 01 2016 15:32 GMT
#1835
On September 01 2016 23:42 Alventenie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 08:21 Soan wrote:
On September 01 2016 07:07 Alventenie wrote:
I do like that you can assign any of your champions to be in the open world with you though so its not only certain ones. My 1st champion out leveled me all the way up to 110 lol.


Really? On my arms warrior only one of my champions can be assigned to be in the open world with me.


I meant that you can assign any champion with you. In WoD you could only assign a select few that had bodyguard trait. Now you can pick any one of them to join you.

Each have a different trait. I am a rogue so I have Garona who shows up randomly with a massive aoe affect and fights with me for like ~15s.

Vanessa will be in the open world with me all the time but just auto attacks and kidney shots (Also rides a turtle mount!).

Use different ones to see what they offer to you because each have a different trait for being a world buddy.

As others have mentioned, not everyone works. What you're referring to is the fact that even if you can't take someone along as a follow-along bodyguard you can still get a cooldown or buff or whatever from some of them. While that's true, there are definitely followers that you can't assign to that slot at all either (or maybe at least not until you upgrade them). Depends on the class apparently
DickMcFanny
Profile Blog Joined September 2015
Ireland1076 Posts
September 01 2016 15:37 GMT
#1836
So I finally managed to have an hour to myself, did the legendary quest chain, was super excited to pick up Doomhammer.

That excitement lasted for another minute or so, until I landed in my guild hall, where 50 other shamans also wore it.
Which is of course predictable, but it did ruin the mood.
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
September 01 2016 15:46 GMT
#1837
On September 02 2016 00:32 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 23:42 Alventenie wrote:
On September 01 2016 08:21 Soan wrote:
On September 01 2016 07:07 Alventenie wrote:
I do like that you can assign any of your champions to be in the open world with you though so its not only certain ones. My 1st champion out leveled me all the way up to 110 lol.


Really? On my arms warrior only one of my champions can be assigned to be in the open world with me.


I meant that you can assign any champion with you. In WoD you could only assign a select few that had bodyguard trait. Now you can pick any one of them to join you.

Each have a different trait. I am a rogue so I have Garona who shows up randomly with a massive aoe affect and fights with me for like ~15s.

Vanessa will be in the open world with me all the time but just auto attacks and kidney shots (Also rides a turtle mount!).

Use different ones to see what they offer to you because each have a different trait for being a world buddy.

As others have mentioned, not everyone works. What you're referring to is the fact that even if you can't take someone along as a follow-along bodyguard you can still get a cooldown or buff or whatever from some of them. While that's true, there are definitely followers that you can't assign to that slot at all either (or maybe at least not until you upgrade them). Depends on the class apparently


I suppose I havent not been able to assign any of my champions yet. And yes I understand that they provide a buff (like my garona does aoe damage then leaves again). I haven't tried any other classes yet so I haven't run into anything where I can't assign someone to that spot.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
September 01 2016 15:58 GMT
#1838
On September 02 2016 00:46 Alventenie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 00:32 Duka08 wrote:
On September 01 2016 23:42 Alventenie wrote:
On September 01 2016 08:21 Soan wrote:
On September 01 2016 07:07 Alventenie wrote:
I do like that you can assign any of your champions to be in the open world with you though so its not only certain ones. My 1st champion out leveled me all the way up to 110 lol.


Really? On my arms warrior only one of my champions can be assigned to be in the open world with me.


I meant that you can assign any champion with you. In WoD you could only assign a select few that had bodyguard trait. Now you can pick any one of them to join you.

Each have a different trait. I am a rogue so I have Garona who shows up randomly with a massive aoe affect and fights with me for like ~15s.

Vanessa will be in the open world with me all the time but just auto attacks and kidney shots (Also rides a turtle mount!).

Use different ones to see what they offer to you because each have a different trait for being a world buddy.

As others have mentioned, not everyone works. What you're referring to is the fact that even if you can't take someone along as a follow-along bodyguard you can still get a cooldown or buff or whatever from some of them. While that's true, there are definitely followers that you can't assign to that slot at all either (or maybe at least not until you upgrade them). Depends on the class apparently


I suppose I havent not been able to assign any of my champions yet. And yes I understand that they provide a buff (like my garona does aoe damage then leaves again). I haven't tried any other classes yet so I haven't run into anything where I can't assign someone to that spot.

Oh yeah I knew you understood the difference, I was just clarifying for others / in general (since they're not all "bodyguards" in the WoD sense which is confusing at first). But it sounds like rogues are spoiled and get lots of options I know on my mage I only have one that can actually follow me around and another that's just a cooldown. The rest out of the 5 or so I've unlocked so far can't be assigned. But I'm wondering if they'll gain that ability after being upgrade or something. Not sure how "random" these traits are compared to the garrison followers.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
September 01 2016 15:59 GMT
#1839
On September 02 2016 00:58 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2016 00:46 Alventenie wrote:
On September 02 2016 00:32 Duka08 wrote:
On September 01 2016 23:42 Alventenie wrote:
On September 01 2016 08:21 Soan wrote:
On September 01 2016 07:07 Alventenie wrote:
I do like that you can assign any of your champions to be in the open world with you though so its not only certain ones. My 1st champion out leveled me all the way up to 110 lol.


Really? On my arms warrior only one of my champions can be assigned to be in the open world with me.


I meant that you can assign any champion with you. In WoD you could only assign a select few that had bodyguard trait. Now you can pick any one of them to join you.

Each have a different trait. I am a rogue so I have Garona who shows up randomly with a massive aoe affect and fights with me for like ~15s.

Vanessa will be in the open world with me all the time but just auto attacks and kidney shots (Also rides a turtle mount!).

Use different ones to see what they offer to you because each have a different trait for being a world buddy.

As others have mentioned, not everyone works. What you're referring to is the fact that even if you can't take someone along as a follow-along bodyguard you can still get a cooldown or buff or whatever from some of them. While that's true, there are definitely followers that you can't assign to that slot at all either (or maybe at least not until you upgrade them). Depends on the class apparently


I suppose I havent not been able to assign any of my champions yet. And yes I understand that they provide a buff (like my garona does aoe damage then leaves again). I haven't tried any other classes yet so I haven't run into anything where I can't assign someone to that spot.

Oh yeah I knew you understood the difference, I was just clarifying for others / in general (since they're not all "bodyguards" in the WoD sense which is confusing at first). But it sounds like rogues are spoiled and get lots of options I know on my mage I only have one that can actually follow me around and another that's just a cooldown. The rest out of the 5 or so I've unlocked so far can't be assigned. But I'm wondering if they'll gain that ability after being upgrade or something. Not sure how "random" these traits are compared to the garrison followers.

I believe all traits are predefined.
WoD could do random because there was a near infinite supply.
With such a limited roster now they need to be preset to avoid wierd gaps
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-01 18:32:18
September 01 2016 18:27 GMT
#1840
Dungeons are pretty great! :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 541 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 221
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 548
NaDa 48
TT1 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 681
Other Games
summit1g10295
WinterStarcraft413
Mew2King98
ViBE86
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush999
• Lourlo719
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 32m
INu's Battles
8h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 32m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 32m
Replay Cast
19h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.