• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8433 users

[WoW] Battle for Azeroth - Page 91

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 541 Next
BfA Community Links:
GP : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/KKMpKPSlgd?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/v9x5bAF3jD?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ALwgJnC5Wo?region=EU&faction=Alliance
TLNAH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrmjJxiVnJ?region=US&faction=Horde
TLNAA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeZj7P0SXLn?region=US&faction=Alliance
Bnet: Bnet - https://blizzard.com/invite/amvLM0EubJv

On November 03 2016 06:57 GTR wrote:
I've created a Google Form/Spreadsheet for people to help add eachother.

Hopefully this will makes things easier for us to find people for Mythic+ runs and what not as opposed to sifting through 150+ pages of discussion.

Form
Spreadsheet

If a moderator could add this as a moderator note at the top it'd be appreciated.
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
August 31 2016 22:07 GMT
#1801
On September 01 2016 05:36 Duka08 wrote:
Even though garrisons became loathsome after a few weeks of WoD I think they've taken the general idea and done better with order halls in Legion. It feels much less like "chores" and each [mission/follower/upgrade/etc] is more significant, and there's fewer of them to worry about.

That might just be initial impressions though. Could get boring after a week or two who knows. I like the flavor better at least, and the fact that they're very different for each class so alts remain interesting, and the fact that there's other players running around.


So far it seems decent, but outside of my class order hall quest I have little interest in the mission board.

I do like that you can assign any of your champions to be in the open world with you though so its not only certain ones. My 1st champion out leveled me all the way up to 110 lol.

Later on I see it as a way to acquire artifact power for my off specs. Most missions I have atm are 150-165 artifact power or <100 gold. They are very little impact compared to going out and doing any world quest.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
August 31 2016 22:15 GMT
#1802
Questing until 110 straight into more questing. Not having fun at all so far.
Off-season = best season
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
August 31 2016 22:19 GMT
#1803
On September 01 2016 07:15 Redox wrote:
Questing until 110 straight into more questing. Not having fun at all so far.

Kind of why I'm taking my time leveling up and might even do some of the artifact stuff on some alts instead of rushing to 110. It feels a lot slower going from 100-110 than I recall in past expansions, even though I'm enjoying it. Taking breaks to unwind and let some missions finish up while I get real life stuff done, instead of buckling down and blitzing to max like I've done in the past (at least on first toon).
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
August 31 2016 22:19 GMT
#1804
I really dislike the idea of Garrison in Legion. It feels EXACTLY like a mobage within the game--all except p2win.
Skol
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 22:43:13
August 31 2016 22:40 GMT
#1805
On September 01 2016 07:15 Redox wrote:
Questing until 110 straight into more questing. Not having fun at all so far.


Well.. if there wouldn't be quests after 110, people would be crying how lackluster the content is when you are done with every god damn instance and raid available after hitting the max level.

I mean, you can't please everyone..
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
August 31 2016 22:48 GMT
#1806
On September 01 2016 07:40 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 07:15 Redox wrote:
Questing until 110 straight into more questing. Not having fun at all so far.


Well.. if there wouldn't be quests after 110, people would be crying how lackluster the content is when you are done with every god damn instance and raid available after hitting the max level.

I mean, you can't please everyone..

Yes but it would be better if questing was just an option, at least post max level. Now with how Suramar is set up it is pretty much mandatory.
Off-season = best season
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 31 2016 22:59 GMT
#1807
It's content. What do you expect from WoW if not quests and dungeons?

-------

Looks like they changed the Heroic system. You can't get into the same dungeon more than once per (daily) reset, not even with the random queue.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 23:08:49
August 31 2016 23:05 GMT
#1808
On September 01 2016 07:59 Cyro wrote:
It's content. What do you expect from WoW if not quests and dungeons?

I dont think questing has ever been that important in any expansion before. Well I cant remember it all well enough, but in WOD I only did raids and some dungeons and pvp post 100.
Off-season = best season
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
August 31 2016 23:11 GMT
#1809
On September 01 2016 07:19 Emnjay808 wrote:
I really dislike the idea of Garrison in Legion. It feels EXACTLY like a mobage within the game--all except p2win.


That makes no sense.
Soan
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
New Zealand194 Posts
August 31 2016 23:21 GMT
#1810
On September 01 2016 07:07 Alventenie wrote:
I do like that you can assign any of your champions to be in the open world with you though so its not only certain ones. My 1st champion out leveled me all the way up to 110 lol.


Really? On my arms warrior only one of my champions can be assigned to be in the open world with me.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
August 31 2016 23:34 GMT
#1811
On September 01 2016 08:05 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 07:59 Cyro wrote:
It's content. What do you expect from WoW if not quests and dungeons?

I dont think questing has ever been that important in any expansion before. Well I cant remember it all well enough, but in WOD I only did raids and some dungeons and pvp post 100.

And that was enough? Dungeons were lackluster in WoD, both content wise and rewards. So raiding and pvp. Which you can still focus on in Legion.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 23:43:20
August 31 2016 23:40 GMT
#1812
On September 01 2016 08:34 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 08:05 Redox wrote:
On September 01 2016 07:59 Cyro wrote:
It's content. What do you expect from WoW if not quests and dungeons?

I dont think questing has ever been that important in any expansion before. Well I cant remember it all well enough, but in WOD I only did raids and some dungeons and pvp post 100.

And that was enough? Dungeons were lackluster in WoD, both content wise and rewards. So raiding and pvp. Which you can still focus on in Legion.

So far the Legion dungeons I have seen were way less interesting than the ones in wod. And yes only doing raiding was perfectly enough for me. Of course there was not enough raid content in wod and dungeons did not scale as well as they do now apparently, but that is a seperate issue.
Off-season = best season
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 31 2016 23:43 GMT
#1813
im confused:

Are there any quests for the 110 dungeons? I really dont know why im in a viking boat in viking afterlife, for example.

I didnt pay attention to the illidan quests, i did the one with him as a baby, are there more? the heart of light doesnt have more.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 23:47:28
August 31 2016 23:46 GMT
#1814
On September 01 2016 08:05 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 07:59 Cyro wrote:
It's content. What do you expect from WoW if not quests and dungeons?

I dont think questing has ever been that important in any expansion before. Well I cant remember it all well enough, but in WOD I only did raids and some dungeons and pvp post 100.


I didn't raid in classic/TBC, nor did anybody that i knew. Non-raid content in addition to raid content is good, looks like they're introducing a lot more raid content than WOD but a lot more of everything else.

The key thing i think is not freaking out over stuff. If you're a 1%er then you'll love optimizing stuff, if you're not then don't. The sky isn't falling, play at your own pace. Too much content is 1000x better than too little!
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
August 31 2016 23:56 GMT
#1815
On September 01 2016 08:46 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 08:05 Redox wrote:
On September 01 2016 07:59 Cyro wrote:
It's content. What do you expect from WoW if not quests and dungeons?

I dont think questing has ever been that important in any expansion before. Well I cant remember it all well enough, but in WOD I only did raids and some dungeons and pvp post 100.


I didn't raid in classic/TBC, nor did anybody that i knew. Non-raid content in addition to raid content is good, looks like they're introducing a lot more raid content than WOD but a lot more of everything else.

The key thing i think is not freaking out over stuff. If you're a 1%er then you'll love optimizing stuff, if you're not then don't. The sky isn't falling, play at your own pace. Too much content is 1000x better than too little!

I can surely agree on that one.
Off-season = best season
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
September 01 2016 00:51 GMT
#1816
thoughts on demon hunter? I kinda want to try it
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
September 01 2016 02:40 GMT
#1817
On September 01 2016 09:51 KillerSOS wrote:
thoughts on demon hunter? I kinda want to try it


Pretty damn cool, high mobility, AOE everywhere
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
September 01 2016 06:33 GMT
#1818
REALLY enjoying unholy death knight so far. I made it to level 107, need to do halls of valor and then ill start working on my last zone, Azsuna. Loved every single zone so far. I really like getting xp and artifact power from the chests around the world, so I'm just taking my time


I understand the SKEPTICISM of the order hall table, but it doesnt really feel like garrisons 2.0 for me yet? All the missions are super long and there doesnt seem to be chores like garrisons had. Cant wait to wrap up levelling and check out world quests over the weekend.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-01 07:07:32
September 01 2016 07:06 GMT
#1819
They added quite a bit of stuff for the more hardcore players I feel from what I see which is actually quite nice, as for Garrison 2.0 (I quite WoD pretty quickly) the missions seem to take a fuckton of time so it feels less like a chore.

I didn't really like the Azuna instance but I did like Halls of Valor so far.
WriterXiao8~~
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
September 01 2016 08:16 GMT
#1820
gotta hand it to blizzard, this was the smoothest release they ever did in wowland
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 541 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3313
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe273
ToD233
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.