• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:54
CEST 07:54
KST 14:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9437 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 10075

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10073 10074 10075 10076 10077 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 16 2018 20:54 GMT
#201481
We have a more than a few Russian nationals here in the US that have no love for Putin. And a whole bunch of US citizens that Putin does not care for. And if someone can get into the UK, I do not believe it is that hard to get to the US.

I will be interested to see if the UK can respond and if the Senate revisist sanctions after this.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
March 16 2018 21:07 GMT
#201482
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:13 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:51 Slaughter wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:47 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:36 a_flayer wrote:
Yeah. If you post any form of suggestion for change people always zoom in on that little thing they dislike, ignore everything else, and proclaim that "it is impossible". It's easy to shoot things down like that. Come up with your own better suggestions, or link to articles from what you think are more credible sources on the subject if that's your complaint.

Edit: stop drinking and posting Acrofales

But theres nothing about GH's suggestion that people like. His suggestion is literally to get rid of the police and maybe do stuff afterwords. Theres some talk about creating reservations for minorities and reforming the police at some point but it all begins with just getting rid of the police and not expecting society to quickly fall apart.


I don't know. Seems like GH plan is more slow? I may be misunderstanding but he seems to be pushing for working slowly towards making police obsolete or at the least have a much greatly reduced roll. Pretty sure he never said abolish the police in one swift strike.

See GH has this problem with plans is that he doesn't really have them. He says something stupid and instead of realizing what he said was stupid he doubles down and scrambles to try and justify what he said. He believes that he can't be wrong and doesn't need to elaborate on any of his ideas because again he can't be wrong. When people ask him simple questions about his ideas or about obvious issues with his ideas he attacks them because again he can't be wrong. He brings up questions that can't be answered like "how efficient are the police" and when people ask him what that even means he knowing he can't be wrong proclaims he is right because his enemies can't prove him wrong. People ask him how creating reservations for minorities could possibly work alongside reservations for other minorities and he posts a rolling stone article as support.

He doesn't have anything past just saying "abolish the police" or "End the democratic party" because he doesn't care about legitimacy or practicality. People think that because we're talking on a forum and assuming everyone's legitimately supporting the shit that comes out under their name. This doesn't apply to GH beacuse he can't be wrong.



I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
March 16 2018 21:15 GMT
#201483
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:13 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:51 Slaughter wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:47 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:36 a_flayer wrote:
Yeah. If you post any form of suggestion for change people always zoom in on that little thing they dislike, ignore everything else, and proclaim that "it is impossible". It's easy to shoot things down like that. Come up with your own better suggestions, or link to articles from what you think are more credible sources on the subject if that's your complaint.

Edit: stop drinking and posting Acrofales

But theres nothing about GH's suggestion that people like. His suggestion is literally to get rid of the police and maybe do stuff afterwords. Theres some talk about creating reservations for minorities and reforming the police at some point but it all begins with just getting rid of the police and not expecting society to quickly fall apart.


I don't know. Seems like GH plan is more slow? I may be misunderstanding but he seems to be pushing for working slowly towards making police obsolete or at the least have a much greatly reduced roll. Pretty sure he never said abolish the police in one swift strike.

See GH has this problem with plans is that he doesn't really have them. He says something stupid and instead of realizing what he said was stupid he doubles down and scrambles to try and justify what he said. He believes that he can't be wrong and doesn't need to elaborate on any of his ideas because again he can't be wrong. When people ask him simple questions about his ideas or about obvious issues with his ideas he attacks them because again he can't be wrong. He brings up questions that can't be answered like "how efficient are the police" and when people ask him what that even means he knowing he can't be wrong proclaims he is right because his enemies can't prove him wrong. People ask him how creating reservations for minorities could possibly work alongside reservations for other minorities and he posts a rolling stone article as support.

He doesn't have anything past just saying "abolish the police" or "End the democratic party" because he doesn't care about legitimacy or practicality. People think that because we're talking on a forum and assuming everyone's legitimately supporting the shit that comes out under their name. This doesn't apply to GH beacuse he can't be wrong.



I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
March 16 2018 21:25 GMT
#201484
When rich, politically influential people start getting affected negatively by anything (including the police situation), that "anything" will be meaningfully addressed within the current system. I feel like capitalism is at fault here but I'm not an economics person so unfortunately have no meaningful alternatives or solutions to propose.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-16 21:44:05
March 16 2018 21:43 GMT
#201485
On March 17 2018 06:25 mierin wrote:
When rich, politically influential people start getting affected negatively by anything (including the police situation), that "anything" will be meaningfully addressed within the current system. I feel like capitalism is at fault here but I'm not an economics person so unfortunately have no meaningful alternatives or solutions to propose.

it's not capitalism's fault per se; it's every system of gov't ever, and somewhat unavoidable. when politically influential people are affected, something will be done about it; that holds whatever the political system is; it's part of what it means that someone is politically influential. and every system has politically influential people.
though some systems are more prone than others to the concentration of influence.
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 16 2018 21:46 GMT
#201486
I think we need an anti-capitalism thread to absorb this very broad, sweeping discussion about how political change takes place.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-16 21:51:38
March 16 2018 21:46 GMT
#201487
On March 17 2018 06:25 mierin wrote:
When rich, politically influential people start getting affected negatively by anything (including the police situation), that "anything" will be meaningfully addressed within the current system. I feel like capitalism is at fault here but I'm not an economics person so unfortunately have no meaningful alternatives or solutions to propose.


To that effect Trump may be presenting a bill on the opiate crisis in the near future. It's rumored/described to be about as effective as all of Trumps other legislative and policy prescriptions for problems, but much like cutting taxes for the wealthiest among us, it seems to be a priority extending beyond Trump.

As I've heard it described, it's mostly designed to help wealthy kids who get caught up in opiates prevent related arrests and punishments intended for poor people, disproportionately black, brown and indigenous, from impeding their career ambitions.

Essentially wealthy kids are being disqualified from positions they would usually feel/be entitled to, as a result of prior opiate related issue. This legislation is aimed at helping them get off legally and increasing public funding for treatment, likely at private institutions, and stricter punishments made available for less desirable people guilty of similar offenses.

But it's all rumors as far as I last read, nothing has been released publicly besides Trumps previous fawning over killing people convicted of drug related crimes.

It will likely have bipartisan support, especially from Joe Manchin who has said previously (since Trump was elected iirc) that we need to reinvigorate the war on drugs.

On March 17 2018 06:46 Plansix wrote:
I think we need an anti-capitalism thread to absorb this very broad, sweeping discussion about how political change takes place.


There are few things more inextricably intertwined than US politics and anti-capitalism. I'd vote for a specific Russiagate thread though in a heart beat.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
March 16 2018 21:55 GMT
#201488
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:13 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:51 Slaughter wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:47 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:36 a_flayer wrote:
Yeah. If you post any form of suggestion for change people always zoom in on that little thing they dislike, ignore everything else, and proclaim that "it is impossible". It's easy to shoot things down like that. Come up with your own better suggestions, or link to articles from what you think are more credible sources on the subject if that's your complaint.

Edit: stop drinking and posting Acrofales

But theres nothing about GH's suggestion that people like. His suggestion is literally to get rid of the police and maybe do stuff afterwords. Theres some talk about creating reservations for minorities and reforming the police at some point but it all begins with just getting rid of the police and not expecting society to quickly fall apart.


I don't know. Seems like GH plan is more slow? I may be misunderstanding but he seems to be pushing for working slowly towards making police obsolete or at the least have a much greatly reduced roll. Pretty sure he never said abolish the police in one swift strike.

See GH has this problem with plans is that he doesn't really have them. He says something stupid and instead of realizing what he said was stupid he doubles down and scrambles to try and justify what he said. He believes that he can't be wrong and doesn't need to elaborate on any of his ideas because again he can't be wrong. When people ask him simple questions about his ideas or about obvious issues with his ideas he attacks them because again he can't be wrong. He brings up questions that can't be answered like "how efficient are the police" and when people ask him what that even means he knowing he can't be wrong proclaims he is right because his enemies can't prove him wrong. People ask him how creating reservations for minorities could possibly work alongside reservations for other minorities and he posts a rolling stone article as support.

He doesn't have anything past just saying "abolish the police" or "End the democratic party" because he doesn't care about legitimacy or practicality. People think that because we're talking on a forum and assuming everyone's legitimately supporting the shit that comes out under their name. This doesn't apply to GH beacuse he can't be wrong.



I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
March 16 2018 21:56 GMT
#201489
On March 17 2018 06:55 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:13 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:51 Slaughter wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:47 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:36 a_flayer wrote:
Yeah. If you post any form of suggestion for change people always zoom in on that little thing they dislike, ignore everything else, and proclaim that "it is impossible". It's easy to shoot things down like that. Come up with your own better suggestions, or link to articles from what you think are more credible sources on the subject if that's your complaint.

Edit: stop drinking and posting Acrofales

But theres nothing about GH's suggestion that people like. His suggestion is literally to get rid of the police and maybe do stuff afterwords. Theres some talk about creating reservations for minorities and reforming the police at some point but it all begins with just getting rid of the police and not expecting society to quickly fall apart.


I don't know. Seems like GH plan is more slow? I may be misunderstanding but he seems to be pushing for working slowly towards making police obsolete or at the least have a much greatly reduced roll. Pretty sure he never said abolish the police in one swift strike.

See GH has this problem with plans is that he doesn't really have them. He says something stupid and instead of realizing what he said was stupid he doubles down and scrambles to try and justify what he said. He believes that he can't be wrong and doesn't need to elaborate on any of his ideas because again he can't be wrong. When people ask him simple questions about his ideas or about obvious issues with his ideas he attacks them because again he can't be wrong. He brings up questions that can't be answered like "how efficient are the police" and when people ask him what that even means he knowing he can't be wrong proclaims he is right because his enemies can't prove him wrong. People ask him how creating reservations for minorities could possibly work alongside reservations for other minorities and he posts a rolling stone article as support.

He doesn't have anything past just saying "abolish the police" or "End the democratic party" because he doesn't care about legitimacy or practicality. People think that because we're talking on a forum and assuming everyone's legitimately supporting the shit that comes out under their name. This doesn't apply to GH beacuse he can't be wrong.



I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.


~40% http://news.gallup.com/home.aspx
Something witty
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 16 2018 22:01 GMT
#201490
I think its like 26% of voting age Americans voted for Trump. Which is pretty close to the number of Americans that also self identify as Republicans.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-16 22:20:36
March 16 2018 22:17 GMT
#201491
On March 17 2018 06:56 IyMoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 06:55 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:13 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:51 Slaughter wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:47 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:36 a_flayer wrote:
Yeah. If you post any form of suggestion for change people always zoom in on that little thing they dislike, ignore everything else, and proclaim that "it is impossible". It's easy to shoot things down like that. Come up with your own better suggestions, or link to articles from what you think are more credible sources on the subject if that's your complaint.

Edit: stop drinking and posting Acrofales

But theres nothing about GH's suggestion that people like. His suggestion is literally to get rid of the police and maybe do stuff afterwords. Theres some talk about creating reservations for minorities and reforming the police at some point but it all begins with just getting rid of the police and not expecting society to quickly fall apart.


I don't know. Seems like GH plan is more slow? I may be misunderstanding but he seems to be pushing for working slowly towards making police obsolete or at the least have a much greatly reduced roll. Pretty sure he never said abolish the police in one swift strike.

See GH has this problem with plans is that he doesn't really have them. He says something stupid and instead of realizing what he said was stupid he doubles down and scrambles to try and justify what he said. He believes that he can't be wrong and doesn't need to elaborate on any of his ideas because again he can't be wrong. When people ask him simple questions about his ideas or about obvious issues with his ideas he attacks them because again he can't be wrong. He brings up questions that can't be answered like "how efficient are the police" and when people ask him what that even means he knowing he can't be wrong proclaims he is right because his enemies can't prove him wrong. People ask him how creating reservations for minorities could possibly work alongside reservations for other minorities and he posts a rolling stone article as support.

He doesn't have anything past just saying "abolish the police" or "End the democratic party" because he doesn't care about legitimacy or practicality. People think that because we're talking on a forum and assuming everyone's legitimately supporting the shit that comes out under their name. This doesn't apply to GH beacuse he can't be wrong.



I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.


~40% http://news.gallup.com/home.aspx

A lot of internet tryhards with all their self-righteous fury don’t show up to vote. 40% would’ve meant Clinton in the White House. Who’s in the White House? Who in this forum voted for Trump in the general? I’ll wait.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-16 22:23:00
March 16 2018 22:19 GMT
#201492
On March 17 2018 07:01 Plansix wrote:
I think its like 26% of voting age Americans voted for Trump. Which is pretty close to the number of Americans that also self identify as Republicans.


You are listening If you add in right leaners it's closer to 40-45%

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What's really interesting and becoming increasingly reflected in the forum, is what happens when you don't pressure people to pick a side.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Those are out of date but you can easily imagine how they are reflected in this more current graph

Source

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Compared to this "leaning included" current one. (Wasn't able to find the by age breakdown for 2017)

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Source

What that all ads up to is getting more younger people to vote is the best strategy to beat Trump and Republicans. The best way to get young people to vote is to get them excited, and then we have to ask who in the Democratic sphere gets young people the most excited and you have a policy prescription for what Democrats need to push for to win. Not just in 2018 or 2020 but for the foreseeable future.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 16 2018 22:22 GMT
#201493
On March 17 2018 07:17 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 06:56 IyMoon wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:55 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:13 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:51 Slaughter wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:47 Sermokala wrote:
[quote]
But theres nothing about GH's suggestion that people like. His suggestion is literally to get rid of the police and maybe do stuff afterwords. Theres some talk about creating reservations for minorities and reforming the police at some point but it all begins with just getting rid of the police and not expecting society to quickly fall apart.


I don't know. Seems like GH plan is more slow? I may be misunderstanding but he seems to be pushing for working slowly towards making police obsolete or at the least have a much greatly reduced roll. Pretty sure he never said abolish the police in one swift strike.

See GH has this problem with plans is that he doesn't really have them. He says something stupid and instead of realizing what he said was stupid he doubles down and scrambles to try and justify what he said. He believes that he can't be wrong and doesn't need to elaborate on any of his ideas because again he can't be wrong. When people ask him simple questions about his ideas or about obvious issues with his ideas he attacks them because again he can't be wrong. He brings up questions that can't be answered like "how efficient are the police" and when people ask him what that even means he knowing he can't be wrong proclaims he is right because his enemies can't prove him wrong. People ask him how creating reservations for minorities could possibly work alongside reservations for other minorities and he posts a rolling stone article as support.

He doesn't have anything past just saying "abolish the police" or "End the democratic party" because he doesn't care about legitimacy or practicality. People think that because we're talking on a forum and assuming everyone's legitimately supporting the shit that comes out under their name. This doesn't apply to GH beacuse he can't be wrong.



I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.


~40% http://news.gallup.com/home.aspx

A lot of internet tryhards with all their self-righteous fury don’t show up to vote. 40% would’ve meant Clinton in the White House. Who’s in the White House? Who in this forum voted for Trump in the general? I’ll wait.

Are you for real right now?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
March 16 2018 22:25 GMT
#201494
On March 17 2018 07:22 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 07:17 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:56 IyMoon wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:55 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:13 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 03:51 Slaughter wrote:
[quote]

I don't know. Seems like GH plan is more slow? I may be misunderstanding but he seems to be pushing for working slowly towards making police obsolete or at the least have a much greatly reduced roll. Pretty sure he never said abolish the police in one swift strike.

See GH has this problem with plans is that he doesn't really have them. He says something stupid and instead of realizing what he said was stupid he doubles down and scrambles to try and justify what he said. He believes that he can't be wrong and doesn't need to elaborate on any of his ideas because again he can't be wrong. When people ask him simple questions about his ideas or about obvious issues with his ideas he attacks them because again he can't be wrong. He brings up questions that can't be answered like "how efficient are the police" and when people ask him what that even means he knowing he can't be wrong proclaims he is right because his enemies can't prove him wrong. People ask him how creating reservations for minorities could possibly work alongside reservations for other minorities and he posts a rolling stone article as support.

He doesn't have anything past just saying "abolish the police" or "End the democratic party" because he doesn't care about legitimacy or practicality. People think that because we're talking on a forum and assuming everyone's legitimately supporting the shit that comes out under their name. This doesn't apply to GH beacuse he can't be wrong.



I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.


~40% http://news.gallup.com/home.aspx

A lot of internet tryhards with all their self-righteous fury don’t show up to vote. 40% would’ve meant Clinton in the White House. Who’s in the White House? Who in this forum voted for Trump in the general? I’ll wait.

Are you for real right now?

Can you tell the difference between people who voted for Trump and Trump's polled approval rating today? This isn't a widespread skill, given the latest question-response.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 16 2018 22:29 GMT
#201495
On March 17 2018 07:25 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 07:22 Plansix wrote:
On March 17 2018 07:17 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:56 IyMoon wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:55 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:13 Sermokala wrote:
[quote]
See GH has this problem with plans is that he doesn't really have them. He says something stupid and instead of realizing what he said was stupid he doubles down and scrambles to try and justify what he said. He believes that he can't be wrong and doesn't need to elaborate on any of his ideas because again he can't be wrong. When people ask him simple questions about his ideas or about obvious issues with his ideas he attacks them because again he can't be wrong. He brings up questions that can't be answered like "how efficient are the police" and when people ask him what that even means he knowing he can't be wrong proclaims he is right because his enemies can't prove him wrong. People ask him how creating reservations for minorities could possibly work alongside reservations for other minorities and he posts a rolling stone article as support.

He doesn't have anything past just saying "abolish the police" or "End the democratic party" because he doesn't care about legitimacy or practicality. People think that because we're talking on a forum and assuming everyone's legitimately supporting the shit that comes out under their name. This doesn't apply to GH beacuse he can't be wrong.



I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.


~40% http://news.gallup.com/home.aspx

A lot of internet tryhards with all their self-righteous fury don’t show up to vote. 40% would’ve meant Clinton in the White House. Who’s in the White House? Who in this forum voted for Trump in the general? I’ll wait.

Are you for real right now?

Can you tell the difference between people who voted for Trump and Trump's polled approval rating today? This isn't a widespread skill, given the latest question-response.

Trump didn’t get the majority of votes....
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
March 16 2018 22:31 GMT
#201496
On March 17 2018 07:29 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 07:25 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 07:22 Plansix wrote:
On March 17 2018 07:17 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:56 IyMoon wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:55 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
[quote]


I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.


~40% http://news.gallup.com/home.aspx

A lot of internet tryhards with all their self-righteous fury don’t show up to vote. 40% would’ve meant Clinton in the White House. Who’s in the White House? Who in this forum voted for Trump in the general? I’ll wait.

Are you for real right now?

Can you tell the difference between people who voted for Trump and Trump's polled approval rating today? This isn't a widespread skill, given the latest question-response.

Trump didn’t get the majority of votes....


no one did, I'd hope we don't have to keep going over this until the next presidential election.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
March 16 2018 22:39 GMT
#201497


Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
March 16 2018 22:49 GMT
#201498
On March 17 2018 07:29 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 07:25 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 07:22 Plansix wrote:
On March 17 2018 07:17 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:56 IyMoon wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:55 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
[quote]


I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.


~40% http://news.gallup.com/home.aspx

A lot of internet tryhards with all their self-righteous fury don’t show up to vote. 40% would’ve meant Clinton in the White House. Who’s in the White House? Who in this forum voted for Trump in the general? I’ll wait.

Are you for real right now?

Can you tell the difference between people who voted for Trump and Trump's polled approval rating today? This isn't a widespread skill, given the latest question-response.

Trump didn’t get the majority of votes....

Just answer the question, or respond to stuff I said.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
iamthedave
Profile Joined February 2011
England2814 Posts
March 16 2018 22:52 GMT
#201499
On March 17 2018 07:25 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 07:22 Plansix wrote:
On March 17 2018 07:17 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:56 IyMoon wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:55 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:13 Sermokala wrote:
[quote]
See GH has this problem with plans is that he doesn't really have them. He says something stupid and instead of realizing what he said was stupid he doubles down and scrambles to try and justify what he said. He believes that he can't be wrong and doesn't need to elaborate on any of his ideas because again he can't be wrong. When people ask him simple questions about his ideas or about obvious issues with his ideas he attacks them because again he can't be wrong. He brings up questions that can't be answered like "how efficient are the police" and when people ask him what that even means he knowing he can't be wrong proclaims he is right because his enemies can't prove him wrong. People ask him how creating reservations for minorities could possibly work alongside reservations for other minorities and he posts a rolling stone article as support.

He doesn't have anything past just saying "abolish the police" or "End the democratic party" because he doesn't care about legitimacy or practicality. People think that because we're talking on a forum and assuming everyone's legitimately supporting the shit that comes out under their name. This doesn't apply to GH beacuse he can't be wrong.



I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.


~40% http://news.gallup.com/home.aspx

A lot of internet tryhards with all their self-righteous fury don’t show up to vote. 40% would’ve meant Clinton in the White House. Who’s in the White House? Who in this forum voted for Trump in the general? I’ll wait.

Are you for real right now?

Can you tell the difference between people who voted for Trump and Trump's polled approval rating today? This isn't a widespread skill, given the latest question-response.


You're not even trying.

If 35% of the population actually vote, and 50% vote for Trump, that's not 50% of the population, is it?

Once he's in the office, of course the percentage of population that has an opinion on him is going to increase. He's the president. You know as well as everyone else does that Trump's approval ratings have mostly been record lows, so stop trying to pretend everybody wanted him. Even people on your side held their nose while voting for Trump, and it's generally considered that anybody but Hilary would have beat him.
I'm not bad at Starcraft; I just think winning's rude.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
March 16 2018 23:06 GMT
#201500
On March 17 2018 07:52 iamthedave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 07:25 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 07:22 Plansix wrote:
On March 17 2018 07:17 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:56 IyMoon wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:55 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:15 Excludos wrote:
On March 17 2018 06:07 Danglars wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:19 Sermokala wrote:
On March 17 2018 04:15 GreenHorizons wrote:
[quote]


I'll take this post seriously if you can tell me how you measure the efficacy of the US police system. Otherwise kindly keep your irrelevant commentary on an argument you clearly don't understand to yourself.

How many times a week I feel the need to lock my home when I leave or my car when I go to the store. Its working at 100% efficiency so checkmate GH.

Edit: I love how you admit that you didn't read the post and then decided to read it after you already responded to it.

I can't tell you if a Mad max apocolypse would be a better system for social justice then law and order but you don't see anyone watching that movie and going "gee that looks like a great system to follow".

You have this problem with not knowing how much of a joke you are and how little people take what you say seriously. They compare Danglers favorably to you for christs sake.

A rare moment of honesty for our forum's left-wing majority.


I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I'd be really careful with that line of thinking. If everyone you disagree with is automatically "dishonest" or "fake news" for their opinions, you immediately exclude yourself from having any reasonable conversation. People here aren't lying for their views

It's just the denizens of this forum. Outside in the US, there's far less europhiles and leftwingers than you see posting here. Simply take the roughly 5-8% of Trump voters in the US politics thread compared to the ~50% in the country at large. Based on your past interactions here, I have my doubts to whether you can correctly identify reasonable conversation.


~40% http://news.gallup.com/home.aspx

A lot of internet tryhards with all their self-righteous fury don’t show up to vote. 40% would’ve meant Clinton in the White House. Who’s in the White House? Who in this forum voted for Trump in the general? I’ll wait.

Are you for real right now?

Can you tell the difference between people who voted for Trump and Trump's polled approval rating today? This isn't a widespread skill, given the latest question-response.


You're not even trying.

If 35% of the population actually vote, and 50% vote for Trump, that's not 50% of the population, is it?

Once he's in the office, of course the percentage of population that has an opinion on him is going to increase. He's the president. You know as well as everyone else does that Trump's approval ratings have mostly been record lows, so stop trying to pretend everybody wanted him. Even people on your side held their nose while voting for Trump, and it's generally considered that anybody but Hilary would have beat him.


Legit, John Kasich would have beat him without Hillary in the race, because he would have the anti-trump right (more than Hillary got), and all of Hillary's lesser evil voters and folks like myself would have still voted for neither.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Prev 1 10073 10074 10075 10076 10077 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 310
Mind 67
Bale 34
sorry 31
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 693
Other Games
summit1g7496
Coldzera 717
WinterStarcraft639
C9.Mang0303
Sick126
febbydoto11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2150
League of Legends
• Rush1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur607
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.