• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11051 users

Heart of the Swarm beta coming soon! - Page 120

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 144 Next
Do not use this thread to beg users for beta access or trade access with others. Thanks.
ProxyTerran
Profile Joined August 2012
44 Posts
September 04 2012 17:30 GMT
#2381
On September 05 2012 02:16 MysteryTerran wrote:
Don't understand why everyone is so excited.. Having played BW, and moving to SC2 about half a year ago all I can see is "really Blizzard?" I was surprised to see how they newbed down SC2. I did like how positioning was still a very important part of the game. So I was still happy with playing the game to an extent. Now that HOTS will be coming out I see the whole positioning aspect of the game taken away. With a lot of the units coming out positioning will become less and less important in the late game. As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units. The new units wont break up the deathball, but will cause players to have a little better unit control. But that doesn't matter because they are hellbent on making even the worst of players capable of beating people who would normally be way out of their skill range. Anyway who am I to say if they are going to break SC2.. I know they are doing their best not to do that, but with how drastically they are changing the landscape of the game w/ these new units i dunno how well it will work. I pray they don't kill SC2 as an E-Sport.


Please go back to your Elitist-BW-Forums ...OH WAIT! BW IS DEAD!

User was banned for this post.
Sroobz
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1377 Posts
September 04 2012 17:31 GMT
#2382
I'm so excited for people to stream the beta!
Flash---Taeja---Mvp---Byun---DRG
Brahoono
Profile Joined September 2012
119 Posts
September 04 2012 17:32 GMT
#2383
On September 05 2012 02:27 Za7oX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:16 MysteryTerran wrote:
Don't understand why everyone is so excited.. Having played BW, and moving to SC2 about half a year ago all I can see is "really Blizzard?" I was surprised to see how they newbed down SC2. I did like how positioning was still a very important part of the game. So I was still happy with playing the game to an extent. Now that HOTS will be coming out I see the whole positioning aspect of the game taken away. With a lot of the units coming out positioning will become less and less important in the late game. As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units. The new units wont break up the deathball, but will cause players to have a little better unit control. But that doesn't matter because they are hellbent on making even the worst of players capable of beating people who would normally be way out of their skill range. Anyway who am I to say if they are going to break SC2.. I know they are doing their best not to do that, but with how drastically they are changing the landscape of the game w/ these new units i dunno how well it will work. I pray they don't kill SC2 as an E-Sport.

As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units.

Cheer up buttercup. Shit will get nerfed.


Imho its not even about balance. The basic unitdesign of the tempest or Warhound is just so bad.
unteqair
Profile Joined November 2011
United States308 Posts
September 04 2012 17:33 GMT
#2384
The warhound footage posted on this thread made me happy. I, for one, love seeing stalkers get trashed. I don't know why, really - I just do. It must be the blue.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 04 2012 17:33 GMT
#2385
On September 05 2012 02:25 SarcasmMonster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:23 labbe wrote:
I just wish they would bring back the high ground advantage from bw and wc3. That increased the importance for good positioning a ton.


Even a weaker variation of high ground advantage would be nice (if they are concerned with camping and turtling)


That seems to be their concern. I know they have commented that they do not want to "reward" low level turtling, which is different from the positional play we know from BW. That form of turtling is just bad, does not require any skill. You see it a lot in the lower levels, especially with protoss and terran. It is hard to reward good defensive play and “riskier“ expanding equally. I have hopes that the additions to the game will allow for more harassment and reward more defensive play styles.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
GunHogz
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada47 Posts
September 04 2012 17:34 GMT
#2386
Is blizzard passing out beta key right now or soon?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 04 2012 17:35 GMT
#2387
On September 05 2012 02:32 Brahoono wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:27 Za7oX wrote:
On September 05 2012 02:16 MysteryTerran wrote:
Don't understand why everyone is so excited.. Having played BW, and moving to SC2 about half a year ago all I can see is "really Blizzard?" I was surprised to see how they newbed down SC2. I did like how positioning was still a very important part of the game. So I was still happy with playing the game to an extent. Now that HOTS will be coming out I see the whole positioning aspect of the game taken away. With a lot of the units coming out positioning will become less and less important in the late game. As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units. The new units wont break up the deathball, but will cause players to have a little better unit control. But that doesn't matter because they are hellbent on making even the worst of players capable of beating people who would normally be way out of their skill range. Anyway who am I to say if they are going to break SC2.. I know they are doing their best not to do that, but with how drastically they are changing the landscape of the game w/ these new units i dunno how well it will work. I pray they don't kill SC2 as an E-Sport.

As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units.

Cheer up buttercup. Shit will get nerfed.


Imho its not even about balance. The basic unitdesign of the tempest or Warhound is just so bad.


Really constructive. I guess Blizzard should just put these units in the grinder before the beta even starts. After all, what the community says is bad should always be removed.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Brahoono
Profile Joined September 2012
119 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 17:42:15
September 04 2012 17:36 GMT
#2388
On September 05 2012 02:34 GunHogz wrote:
Is blizzard passing out beta key right now or soon?



Ask Blizzard...they will be the only ones that know that.


On September 05 2012 02:35 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:32 Brahoono wrote:
On September 05 2012 02:27 Za7oX wrote:
On September 05 2012 02:16 MysteryTerran wrote:
Don't understand why everyone is so excited.. Having played BW, and moving to SC2 about half a year ago all I can see is "really Blizzard?" I was surprised to see how they newbed down SC2. I did like how positioning was still a very important part of the game. So I was still happy with playing the game to an extent. Now that HOTS will be coming out I see the whole positioning aspect of the game taken away. With a lot of the units coming out positioning will become less and less important in the late game. As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units. The new units wont break up the deathball, but will cause players to have a little better unit control. But that doesn't matter because they are hellbent on making even the worst of players capable of beating people who would normally be way out of their skill range. Anyway who am I to say if they are going to break SC2.. I know they are doing their best not to do that, but with how drastically they are changing the landscape of the game w/ these new units i dunno how well it will work. I pray they don't kill SC2 as an E-Sport.

As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units.

Cheer up buttercup. Shit will get nerfed.


Imho its not even about balance. The basic unitdesign of the tempest or Warhound is just so bad.


Really constructive. I guess Blizzard should just put these units in the grinder before the beta even starts. After all, what the community says is bad should always be removed.



For one yeah indeed Blizzard should be talking way more with the community about gamedesign since they are the ones who play the game.

Also its so painfully obvious that both units are just badly designed. Look at the warhound...a basic attackmove unit with an autocast spell to trash stuff. This is like the most onedimensional as it gets.

Just the fact that Colossi are still in the game or were allowed in the game in the first place makes me really doubt blizzards skill to design good games. But thats just my opinion ~~
roym899
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany426 Posts
September 04 2012 17:36 GMT
#2389
What I really hate about what we've seen yet, is the fact that they seem to make the skill ceilling even smaller. The new functions like auto rally and worker display just take away some things good players had in favor of them against worse players, now that this isn't there anymore the level in the bronze league for example will be so much higher now.

All of this is also the reason why the Kespa players where able to catch up so fast. You can reach the end of the skill ceiling pretty fast. And I think everyone in Master league could make it to GM level in 1 month of very hard training with a coach who will tell you your mistakes.
lowercase
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1047 Posts
September 04 2012 17:36 GMT
#2390
On September 05 2012 02:30 ProxyTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:16 MysteryTerran wrote:
Don't understand why everyone is so excited.. Having played BW, and moving to SC2 about half a year ago all I can see is "really Blizzard?" I was surprised to see how they newbed down SC2. I did like how positioning was still a very important part of the game. So I was still happy with playing the game to an extent. Now that HOTS will be coming out I see the whole positioning aspect of the game taken away. With a lot of the units coming out positioning will become less and less important in the late game. As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units. The new units wont break up the deathball, but will cause players to have a little better unit control. But that doesn't matter because they are hellbent on making even the worst of players capable of beating people who would normally be way out of their skill range. Anyway who am I to say if they are going to break SC2.. I know they are doing their best not to do that, but with how drastically they are changing the landscape of the game w/ these new units i dunno how well it will work. I pray they don't kill SC2 as an E-Sport.


Please go back to your Elitist-BW-Forums ...OH WAIT! BW IS DEAD!

User was banned for this post.


Nice. There is justice in the world, at least on TL.
That is not dead which can eternal lie...
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
September 04 2012 17:39 GMT
#2391
On September 05 2012 00:25 Inlinevoid wrote:
Here's how I merged my Swarm mod to a SC2Mod file. I personally get the units (they work ingame perfectly!) but the textures don't seem to load (the texture is just "red", no other coloring), but you can figure it out from here

1. Get MPQEditor
2. Open it
3. Open the swarm files and extract them to a temporary folder (1 by 1 or else it will lose data because the mqp editor doesnt seem to be fully compatible with these files, some files will ask you to overwrite I said no to everything)
4. Open the editor, New -> Mod -> WoL dependency. Save As, file type "SC2Components", save
5. This will create a new folder. For me it's StarCraft II 2012 Beta\Mods\merge.SC2Mod (folder)
6. Paste your extracted contents (step 3) in this new folder
7. Reopen the editor, open the merge.SC2Mod folder (for me it created some errors but it ended up ok)
8. Save it as .SC2Mod (file), this will take a while
9. In the editor New -> Training map -> Custom -> Modify -> Add other -> merge.SC2Mod (file)

Editor now includes the new units

This method is unfinished, but if you like to thinker with these things you should be able to find where I messed up the textures


I cant get the new units in this to save the life of me. please make this make sense. TT
ok
GunHogz
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada47 Posts
September 04 2012 17:39 GMT
#2392
On September 05 2012 02:39 LgNKami wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 00:25 Inlinevoid wrote:
Here's how I merged my Swarm mod to a SC2Mod file. I personally get the units (they work ingame perfectly!) but the textures don't seem to load (the texture is just "red", no other coloring), but you can figure it out from here

1. Get MPQEditor
2. Open it
3. Open the swarm files and extract them to a temporary folder (1 by 1 or else it will lose data because the mqp editor doesnt seem to be fully compatible with these files, some files will ask you to overwrite I said no to everything)
4. Open the editor, New -> Mod -> WoL dependency. Save As, file type "SC2Components", save
5. This will create a new folder. For me it's StarCraft II 2012 Beta\Mods\merge.SC2Mod (folder)
6. Paste your extracted contents (step 3) in this new folder
7. Reopen the editor, open the merge.SC2Mod folder (for me it created some errors but it ended up ok)
8. Save it as .SC2Mod (file), this will take a while
9. In the editor New -> Training map -> Custom -> Modify -> Add other -> merge.SC2Mod (file)

Editor now includes the new units

This method is unfinished, but if you like to thinker with these things you should be able to find where I messed up the textures


I cant get the new units in this to save the life of me. please make this make sense. TT


Or give us the file ^^
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 04 2012 17:44 GMT
#2393
On September 05 2012 02:36 roym899 wrote:
What I really hate about what we've seen yet, is the fact that they seem to make the skill ceilling even smaller. The new functions like auto rally and worker display just take away some things good players had in favor of them against worse players, now that this isn't there anymore the level in the bronze league for example will be so much higher now.

All of this is also the reason why the Kespa players where able to catch up so fast. You can reach the end of the skill ceiling pretty fast. And I think everyone in Master league could make it to GM level in 1 month of very hard training with a coach who will tell you your mistakes.


What is this auto rally and worker display you are talking about? If it is the workers per base, that is a feature that is in replays only from my understanding. And if you are talking about the "total workers" icon shown in previously in the thread, that is the idle worker icon. And why are you the authority on how high the skill ceiling is on a game?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
September 04 2012 17:45 GMT
#2394
On September 05 2012 02:32 Brahoono wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:27 Za7oX wrote:
On September 05 2012 02:16 MysteryTerran wrote:
Don't understand why everyone is so excited.. Having played BW, and moving to SC2 about half a year ago all I can see is "really Blizzard?" I was surprised to see how they newbed down SC2. I did like how positioning was still a very important part of the game. So I was still happy with playing the game to an extent. Now that HOTS will be coming out I see the whole positioning aspect of the game taken away. With a lot of the units coming out positioning will become less and less important in the late game. As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units. The new units wont break up the deathball, but will cause players to have a little better unit control. But that doesn't matter because they are hellbent on making even the worst of players capable of beating people who would normally be way out of their skill range. Anyway who am I to say if they are going to break SC2.. I know they are doing their best not to do that, but with how drastically they are changing the landscape of the game w/ these new units i dunno how well it will work. I pray they don't kill SC2 as an E-Sport.

As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units.

Cheer up buttercup. Shit will get nerfed.


Imho its not even about balance. The basic unitdesign of the tempest or Warhound is just so bad.


Yeah they are pretty boring. I think the warhound has some interesting use potential, it depends whether mixing in a couple for the anti-mecha is worth it and you have to use them smartly, or whether you just go warhound deathball lol.

Tempest is super boring though. Nothing more dull than a massive long range single target unit. I really liked the interceptor mechanic =(
massivez
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium653 Posts
September 04 2012 17:45 GMT
#2395
On September 05 2012 02:36 roym899 wrote:
What I really hate about what we've seen yet, is the fact that they seem to make the skill ceilling even smaller. The new functions like auto rally and worker display just take away some things good players had in favor of them against worse players, now that this isn't there anymore the level in the bronze league for example will be so much higher now.

All of this is also the reason why the Kespa players where able to catch up so fast. You can reach the end of the skill ceiling pretty fast. And I think everyone in Master league could make it to GM level in 1 month of very hard training with a coach who will tell you your mistakes.


Yeah the skill ceiling is lower but still unreachable for a human. Also Kespa players had tons of vods to study and they practice like 10+ hours a day. Also if the game is that easy you would see alot more foreingers compete with koreans except those select few (Stephano, Naniwa, Nerchio, Mana,...).
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
September 04 2012 17:47 GMT
#2396
On September 04 2012 19:41 MavercK wrote:


locusts dont attack air anymore


Awesome. I always thought it was silly.
MMA: The true King of Wings
PauseBreak
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States270 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 17:48:50
September 04 2012 17:47 GMT
#2397
On September 05 2012 02:36 roym899 wrote:
What I really hate about what we've seen yet, is the fact that they seem to make the skill ceilling even smaller. The new functions like auto rally and worker display just take away some things good players had in favor of them against worse players, now that this isn't there anymore the level in the bronze league for example will be so much higher now.

All of this is also the reason why the Kespa players where able to catch up so fast. You can reach the end of the skill ceiling pretty fast. And I think everyone in Master league could make it to GM level in 1 month of very hard training with a coach who will tell you your mistakes.


Its already well known that the skill cap for SC2 is much lower, and mainly so new people can jump aboard quickly and learn and have fun with the game instead of losing all the time. And without getting into race balance, some races are easier and harder for some people to use.

I think right now, since its still a new game and expansions will be coming out new people will still be playing. And with the Arcade patch it keeps the casuals still bound to the game. But give it a few years and the true SC community will have stayed with the game and passer-by's will have moved on to another MMO, FPS, or RPG. Give it 4 or 5 years, the game will be much different and the real skill will begin to shine! Not some no-name beating a well rooted pro at some tournament. Once the game is thought to be all drained out, there will be someone to teach us a new way of playing.

Right now, things don't look all that promising. But its the future of the game that excites me the most. Broodwar has last well over 10 years in competitive gaming. Tell me what other game has truly hit that prestige? FPS games comes and go every year! MMO's are the "every-body wins", and RPG's are just getting more and more watered down.

Keep up hope.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
September 04 2012 17:47 GMT
#2398
On September 05 2012 02:36 roym899 wrote:
What I really hate about what we've seen yet, is the fact that they seem to make the skill ceilling even smaller. The new functions like auto rally and worker display just take away some things good players had in favor of them against worse players, now that this isn't there anymore the level in the bronze league for example will be so much higher now.

All of this is also the reason why the Kespa players where able to catch up so fast. You can reach the end of the skill ceiling pretty fast. And I think everyone in Master league could make it to GM level in 1 month of very hard training with a coach who will tell you your mistakes.

im normaly on the side of "it's a newer game, ofc there will be interface improvements" but the worker counter seems abit too much.
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
September 04 2012 17:48 GMT
#2399
On September 05 2012 02:36 Brahoono wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:34 GunHogz wrote:
Is blizzard passing out beta key right now or soon?



Ask Blizzard...they will be the only ones that know that.


Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 02:35 Plansix wrote:
On September 05 2012 02:32 Brahoono wrote:
On September 05 2012 02:27 Za7oX wrote:
On September 05 2012 02:16 MysteryTerran wrote:
Don't understand why everyone is so excited.. Having played BW, and moving to SC2 about half a year ago all I can see is "really Blizzard?" I was surprised to see how they newbed down SC2. I did like how positioning was still a very important part of the game. So I was still happy with playing the game to an extent. Now that HOTS will be coming out I see the whole positioning aspect of the game taken away. With a lot of the units coming out positioning will become less and less important in the late game. As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units. The new units wont break up the deathball, but will cause players to have a little better unit control. But that doesn't matter because they are hellbent on making even the worst of players capable of beating people who would normally be way out of their skill range. Anyway who am I to say if they are going to break SC2.. I know they are doing their best not to do that, but with how drastically they are changing the landscape of the game w/ these new units i dunno how well it will work. I pray they don't kill SC2 as an E-Sport.

As any position will be beatable at that point with the new units.

Cheer up buttercup. Shit will get nerfed.


Imho its not even about balance. The basic unitdesign of the tempest or Warhound is just so bad.


Really constructive. I guess Blizzard should just put these units in the grinder before the beta even starts. After all, what the community says is bad should always be removed.



For one yeah indeed Blizzard should be talking way more with the community about gamedesign since they are the ones who play the game.

Also its so painfully obvious that both units are just badly designed. Look at the warhound...a basic attackmove unit with an autocast spell to trash stuff. This is like the most onedimensional as it gets.

Just the fact that Colossi are still in the game or were allowed in the game in the first place makes me really doubt blizzards skill to design good games. But thats just my opinion ~~


The fact that SC2 has gone this far proved that they made a great game. Yes, it could be improved but nothing is perfect. BW also has many flaws in design. You can say how bad SC2 is all you want but that's just your opinion. There are many people who love the game. You said that it's obvious that both Warhound and Tempest will be bad without even seeing how the game will play out.
oxxo
Profile Joined February 2010
988 Posts
September 04 2012 17:49 GMT
#2400
On September 05 2012 02:36 roym899 wrote:
What I really hate about what we've seen yet, is the fact that they seem to make the skill ceilling even smaller. The new functions like auto rally and worker display just take away some things good players had in favor of them against worse players, now that this isn't there anymore the level in the bronze league for example will be so much higher now.

All of this is also the reason why the Kespa players where able to catch up so fast. You can reach the end of the skill ceiling pretty fast. And I think everyone in Master league could make it to GM level in 1 month of very hard training with a coach who will tell you your mistakes.


For all this kind of talk... the same people keep winning (Mvp, etc.) As long as random Master players don't start winning Code S I don't see what the problem is. Making SC2 more accessible and newbie friendly is nothing but good. They aren't making the skill ceiling lower, they're raising the skill floor. That's how you grow SC2/esports.
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 144 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King154
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1040
Other Games
summit1g10252
C9.Mang0287
Sick186
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream194
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1925
• Jankos653
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 43m
Online Event
2h 43m
FEL
7h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.