• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:20
CEST 11:20
KST 18:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10359 users

Heart of the Swarm beta coming soon! - Page 118

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 144 Next
Do not use this thread to beg users for beta access or trade access with others. Thanks.
Ranir
Profile Joined June 2011
413 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 16:17:07
September 04 2012 16:15 GMT
#2341
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
September 04 2012 16:16 GMT
#2342
On September 05 2012 01:12 Dox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 00:58 wajd wrote:
So why would they allow everyone to download it and NOT give everyone keys? :/

So you can play it as soon as your account is flagged as active?

[image loading]

please please be me
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
September 04 2012 16:16 GMT
#2343
On September 05 2012 01:15 Ranir wrote:
Hey is the beta down atm? I downloaded the beta, i can open it but it's saying it's offline, is it normal?


No one has been invited.

Just having the client doesn't mean you got an invite.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
September 04 2012 16:18 GMT
#2344
On September 05 2012 01:16 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:15 Ranir wrote:
Hey is the beta down atm? I downloaded the beta, i can open it but it's saying it's offline, is it normal?


No one has been invited.

Just having the client doesn't mean you got an invite.

a mod needs to put this up top lol
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Brahoono
Profile Joined September 2012
119 Posts
September 04 2012 16:19 GMT
#2345
On September 05 2012 01:18 Za7oX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:16 Asha` wrote:
On September 05 2012 01:15 Ranir wrote:
Hey is the beta down atm? I downloaded the beta, i can open it but it's saying it's offline, is it normal?


No one has been invited.

Just having the client doesn't mean you got an invite.

a mod needs to put this up top lol



I seriously dont get why people are not able to read the OP. It clearly says that not everyone will have access to the beta in the beginning...it will be just like the WoL beta.
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
September 04 2012 16:19 GMT
#2346
On September 05 2012 01:18 Za7oX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:16 Asha` wrote:
On September 05 2012 01:15 Ranir wrote:
Hey is the beta down atm? I downloaded the beta, i can open it but it's saying it's offline, is it normal?


No one has been invited.

Just having the client doesn't mean you got an invite.

a mod needs to put this up top lol

Or people need to use common sense. It's frightening how many people don't understand it. You can download Wings of Liberty from Battle.net for free, but you can't play it without a licensed account. Same goes for D3 and WoW. Why would this be any different! Silly people. >_<
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 04 2012 16:20 GMT
#2347
fuck it, I'm going to play Dota while I wait.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
September 04 2012 16:21 GMT
#2348
On September 05 2012 01:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
fuck it, I'm going to play Dota while I wait.


oh wanna learn with me or are you good torte?
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
September 04 2012 16:23 GMT
#2349
So this thread blew up like ~35 pages since last I checked... I'm wondering if anyone can summarize why it's likely that today is the day it will be opened up? I gather that the client is available for download, but I'm wondering what specifically points to today as being the day on which keys are to be sent out?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 04 2012 16:24 GMT
#2350
On September 05 2012 01:23 FallDownMarigold wrote:
So this thread blew up like ~35 pages since last I checked... I'm wondering if anyone can summarize why it's likely that today is the day it will be opened up? I gather that the client is available for download, but I'm wondering what specifically points to today as being the day on which keys are to be sent out?


client went up, ret said he's getting a key today, and it's a tuesday
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
September 04 2012 16:24 GMT
#2351
On September 05 2012 01:23 FallDownMarigold wrote:
So this thread blew up like ~35 pages since last I checked... I'm wondering if anyone can summarize why it's likely that today is the day it will be opened up? I gather that the client is available for download, but I'm wondering what specifically points to today as being the day on which keys are to be sent out?

the beta will go live today most probably. who will get in? fuck knows
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 16:25:34
September 04 2012 16:25 GMT
#2352
On September 05 2012 01:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
fuck it, I'm going to play Dota while I wait.


I want to play so bad but my PC explodes while trying to run dota, it's tragic T__T

I don't even understand why, it runs GW2 in decent settings without complaint TT
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
September 04 2012 16:25 GMT
#2353
On September 05 2012 01:25 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
fuck it, I'm going to play Dota while I wait.


I want to play so bad but my PC explodes while trying to run dota T__T

I don't even understand why, it runs GW2 in decent settings without complaint TT


On a laptop? with an optimus card or the like? If so theres a loooot of settings to mess with to get ANY game to run properly unfortunately
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Pobearo
Profile Joined August 2009
United States351 Posts
September 04 2012 16:26 GMT
#2354
From what little I've seen so far, I love the more spidermine-esque widowmine, the warhound looks slightly less stupid, all the new protoss stuff looks confusing, I'm glad locusts can only attack ground now, and the new nydus worms looks awesome.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-04 16:32:39
September 04 2012 16:29 GMT
#2355
On September 05 2012 01:25 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:25 Asha` wrote:
On September 05 2012 01:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
fuck it, I'm going to play Dota while I wait.


I want to play so bad but my PC explodes while trying to run dota T__T

I don't even understand why, it runs GW2 in decent settings without complaint TT


On a laptop? with an optimus card or the like? If so theres a loooot of settings to mess with to get ANY game to run properly unfortunately


Nope, desktop.

It ran alright for a bit while I pussied around against bots to learn stuff and people bemoaned me not playing real games with them. Then it started to die a few times, and nowadays I can barely open the client without a system crash. I guess something hardware related is wrong but it doesn't happen for anything else at all.
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
September 04 2012 16:32 GMT
#2356
On September 05 2012 01:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 01:23 FallDownMarigold wrote:
So this thread blew up like ~35 pages since last I checked... I'm wondering if anyone can summarize why it's likely that today is the day it will be opened up? I gather that the client is available for download, but I'm wondering what specifically points to today as being the day on which keys are to be sent out?


client went up, ret said he's getting a key today, and it's a tuesday


Awesome. Thanks for the succinct fill-in

Too bad there's no way I'll be getting a key... I never got around to beta-testing for 1.5, ah well. Hopefully someone will stream it / is allowed to stream it.
Incursus
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States415 Posts
September 04 2012 16:34 GMT
#2357
I have the option to download the client but when I run the beta setup file that you download initially it gives me this error message and closes instantly. "An unexpected file management error has occurred."

Hopefully when the beta actually launches I do not have this issue heh.
Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice...appears under your feet.
FrozenProbe
Profile Joined March 2012
Italy276 Posts
September 04 2012 16:38 GMT
#2358
On September 05 2012 01:34 Incursus wrote:
I have the option to download the client but when I run the beta setup file that you download initially it gives me this error message and closes instantly. "An unexpected file management error has occurred."

Hopefully when the beta actually launches I do not have this issue heh.


delete the old Starcraft II Beta folders on your pc
shammythefox
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom286 Posts
September 04 2012 16:40 GMT
#2359
On September 05 2012 00:58 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 00:56 strength wrote:
I got the beta, went onto my BNET account and got the Sc2 beta client !


Everyone can get the beta client afaik. Lots of people here have it but no one has actually got in yet.

(of course you could always be the very first one)

I'm not seeing a download option, at first i thought it might be US only but i see you're from UK =/ wheres it coming up?
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
September 04 2012 16:43 GMT
#2360
On September 05 2012 01:40 shammythefox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2012 00:58 Asha` wrote:
On September 05 2012 00:56 strength wrote:
I got the beta, went onto my BNET account and got the Sc2 beta client !


Everyone can get the beta client afaik. Lots of people here have it but no one has actually got in yet.

(of course you could always be the very first one)

I'm not seeing a download option, at first i thought it might be US only but i see you're from UK =/ wheres it coming up?


https://eu.battle.net/account/management/sc2/dashboard-hots-beta.html

Was where I started downloading from this morning.

Of course they might have closed downloads and it was only public by mistake, but I think everyone who checked it this morning was able to DL
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 144 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1324
Horang2 1250
ggaemo 759
Larva 569
Bisu 388
Stork 365
Leta 333
PianO 199
Hyuk 78
Killer 43
[ Show more ]
Sexy 40
EffOrt 29
Soma 27
Bale 26
yabsab 19
Hm[arnc] 18
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe273
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Reynor102
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1219
Other Games
crisheroes144
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick553
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6067
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1249
• Jankos1102
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
40m
Online Event
1h 40m
FEL
6h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.