• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:24
CEST 22:24
KST 05:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8335 users

Japanese model confesses that she is a MAN! - Page 17

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
intocake
Profile Joined September 2010
United States8 Posts
September 03 2010 04:38 GMT
#321
On September 03 2010 13:01 intocake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2010 12:05 JIJIyO wrote:
On September 03 2010 08:43 T4lk1nN3rdy wrote:
On September 03 2010 06:53 JIJIyO wrote:
Not the one you're talking about, but still the same idea.

[image loading]
1of them is a female. + Show Spoiler +
It's #2


If she feels more comfortable being a female more power to her. She looks pretty good too. Some guys are really good looking as a female, what can I say.

Too good.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


How do you know it's #2???

My friend told me, so I'm taking his word for it. I'll assume he got it off a website that had the answer.

On September 03 2010 09:52 intocake wrote:
On September 03 2010 06:53 JIJIyO wrote:
Some guys are really good looking as a female, what can I say.


I'm going to have to agree with this.

Quite an odd first post, but I'm flattered it was quoting something I said haha. Some girls also pull off a guy look well as well. Not really the butch ones, but the more tom boyish ones. The way someone feels about their gender is up to them, so if they feel they should be the other gender let them. I'll leave it at that as I don't want to start a debate.

On September 03 2010 07:07 GodIsNotHere wrote:
On September 03 2010 06:53 JIJIyO wrote:
On September 03 2010 01:30 Jayme wrote:
Japan has notoriously been stupidly good at transsexual gender reconstruction. Their facial features lend themselves to it.

There is a picture of 20 japanese women circulating the net...only 1 of which is actually a woman.

You really can't tell with some of the best ones, at all.

Not the one you're talking about, but still the same idea.

[image loading]
1of them is a female. + Show Spoiler +
It's #2


If she feels more comfortable being a female more power to her. She looks pretty good too. Some guys are really good looking as a female, what can I say.

Too good.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Wow fail on my part I was sure it was either 3 or 5. >.< Guess I can't tell at all.

LOL. I thought it was 5 on my first try as well. S/he is my favourite if all were girls. 3 was also my friend's favourite, go figure.



Well, I'm flattered that you acknowledged my first post. And, I agree with you on the woman thing too. Butch... not so much. Tom Boy ones can equal win though.


Okay, so I've been thinking about this whole thing for awhile now with some beers. Basically, I just like the way woman (mainly attractive ones) look. The dude that this thread is about looks like a fairly attractive woman. I've admitting to liking Tom Boy girls, but I think I only like looking at the cute ones that I can tell are girls. I'm not really into butch woman.

My point is: If it/she looks like an attractive woman then I'm in (in terms of just looking). If it/her looks like a dude or actually has a penis then I have no interest in it. But, everybody can choose to look however they want.
David Thorne - "The internet is a playground."
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 04:42:31
September 03 2010 04:42 GMT
#322
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I'd still hit that with the force of a thousand suns
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
September 03 2010 04:50 GMT
#323
Wouldn't like they notice he has a dick? Since he had no plastic surgery? I don't really understand? unless he/she was born as a dude with a female genitalia? I am not really sure where he got the boobs aswell? Stuffed? :| I don't understand.
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
September 03 2010 05:24 GMT
#324
On September 03 2010 10:57 Slow Motion wrote:
What is important to someone's life differs from person to person. Sex is incredibly private and personal to many. I could love a gay guy as a friend, but the thought of having sex with him fills me with disgust. Most people wouldn't find that bigoted. Why should it be any different with transgendered people?


This, at its core, is extremely true. Just like the thought of having sex with someone you find you have no interest in at all would likely disgust you. Question (a bit on the low side, but) - given they are both the way they looked at 21: Megan Fox or Barbara Streisand?


On September 03 2010 10:57 Slow Motion wrote:
Yes, I get that someone born biologically male may see herself as a woman. I don't why we have to accept her own label of herself as a woman. Labels are subjective. People have different ideas about what it means to be a woman, and what kind of woman they want to have sex with. There is nothing wrong with that as long as you don't consider transgendered people lesser HUMANS.


This seems acceptable... labels are subjective, however, I doubt you would say that Jamie Lee Curtis is not a woman, even if the rumors were true about her being a hermaphrodite. I also doubt you would call RuPaul a woman, because he is quite outspoken about being a queen (and a man).


On September 03 2010 10:57 Slow Motion wrote:
So yes, I would feel greatly harmed if the woman I'm having sex with told me she was a post-op transsexual. I consider it my right to share my body with a person of my choosing, based on characteristics that are important to me.


Characteristics that are important to you... hmm, a scenario for you to consider, if you would.

You have sex with a few women.

The first woman, being post-op, must have a vagina. Having a vagina, she engaged in sexual intercourse with you. Having engaged in sexual intercourse with you, you decide that she just isn't for you, and you both go your separate ways. You never know about her being post-op.

The second woman has a vagina. This woman, having a vagina, also engaged in sexual intercourse with you. The results were similar to your prior experience, and you both decide to go your separate ways. You never know about her being married.

What is different between the first and the second encounter? You don't know about the trans status of the first, and being oblivious, you likely would not care.

You see, unless you are going to be in a committed relationship, there is no reason for you to know anything about your partners past aside from STD's, and I bet even then you don't ask. The most important question on any person engaging in sex with someone they don't know well should not be "Hey, are you an MtF?" It should be "I dont want to die, do you have AIDS?"

Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
September 03 2010 05:26 GMT
#325
On September 03 2010 06:53 JIJIyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2010 01:30 Jayme wrote:
Japan has notoriously been stupidly good at transsexual gender reconstruction. Their facial features lend themselves to it.

There is a picture of 20 japanese women circulating the net...only 1 of which is actually a woman.

You really can't tell with some of the best ones, at all.

Not the one you're talking about, but still the same idea.

[image loading]
1of them is a female. + Show Spoiler +
It's #2


If she feels more comfortable being a female more power to her. She looks pretty good too. Some guys are really good looking as a female, what can I say.

Too good.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


i showed this to my friend as a test and he correctly guessed #2. according to him "its obvious everyone except for #2 is a man. all you need to do is imagine them with no hair." obvious..? idk about that...
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 05:48:25
September 03 2010 05:46 GMT
#326
On September 03 2010 11:52 Diuqil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2010 11:10 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:50 Diuqil wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:44 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:41 The PWNion wrote:
Why is it bigotry if he values people who value their gender?


this post reeks of ignorance on two levels

the first level is that you are implying that is all he is doing when he is refusing to associate with or speak to anyone who falls outside that realm of what he considers the norm. that is what bigotry is.

secondly you are implying that transgendered people "don't value their gender" and everyone else does. this is wrong. gender is mental and if someone is mentally a woman but physically a man, the physical transformation from man to woman is done out of value of ones own gender.



No gender is not mental, you are born w/ hormones for your gender, males have male hormones and females have female hormones.
Hey, aren't you that person who wanted to rape pokebunny too? I don't like your type of people either.

On September 03 2010 10:31 night terrors wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:28 Diuqil wrote:

I do think its incredibly bigoted and close minded, whats the problem? my opinion bro.

Lol I'm glad that insult is only an opinion. I bet more people share my train of thought then yours.


I dont mind being an asshole, i just mind being a lonely asshole?


I'm trying to tell this Doctor guy that he shouldn't be shocked about my opinion.

On September 03 2010 10:37 Draconizard wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:28 Diuqil wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:21 Diuqil wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:13 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:12 Diuqil wrote:
On September 03 2010 10:06 koreasilver wrote:
[quote]
If a man has a trans-op operation and becomes a woman, that individual is now a woman. Even the Iranian government thinks so.

For an individual to have loved another being for 20 years and balk out of the relationship over the fact that his partner was originally born as a different sex is sad. You, who would also readily balk out of such a relationship is sad - as then, the love you had for the other wasn't a love for the person, of who they were, but rather simply of what they were - a woman. Such a love could never resist the temptations of infidelity - as one can always find others who fulfill the what.


Ummm? Yes? You think someone is going to be happy being lied to for 20 years? eah, no.
I don't like men, to me, a man who has a sex change operation is still a man. I would never even thinking about talking to a transgendered person, maybe to understand where they are coming from, but that's it.

Call me shallow, idc, its my opinion.


That tells me just about everything I need to know about you and the way you think.

I said maybe just to understand where they are coming from, and that's it.
And okay? So what if that tells you about how I think, is that suppose to be an insult?


you don't think it is incredibly bigoted and close minded to refuse to talk to a transgendered person unless it was about their own predicament as a trans?

yes it is an insult directly to your character


I do think its incredibly bigoted and close minded, whats the problem? my opinion bro.

Lol I'm glad that insult is only an opinion. I bet more people share my train of thought then yours.


So, your bigotry (that you acknowledge freely as bigotry) is acceptable to you because others possess it as well?


I don't care if it is acceptable or not.


gender is mental sex is physical

by "you people" are you implying that I am a homosexual, pedophile, or rapist? I often am accused of all three so I'd like to know which one you think I am before I contradict it (i am not any of those things)


I think you are an pedophile, shall I link you to the pokebunny blog that got you banned?


1. I've only been banned twice. One was self-requested for personal reasons, the second was for a racist joke. Not only was I not banned for the blog, but the blog was featured in pony express and I got a lot of PM's requesting the apology letter format I used.
2. I was obviously joking around with pokebunny. We get along fairly well and he is even smart enough to understand I'm not serious in hitting on him.
3. Pokebunny isn't even my type.
4. Pokebunny is 15 which would make an exclusive attraction to adolescents his age ephebophilia and not pedophilia.
RIP Aaliyah
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
September 03 2010 06:55 GMT
#327
Not directed at anyone in particular:
If someone doesn't find transgendered people sexually attractive, who cares? You are more than welcome to find any person or group of people sexually attractive or unattractive. But transgendered people are more than just objects; they are people born with a brain that is at odds (to varying extents) with their body. Most transgendered people have the same goals in life as anybody else: to be happy and not harm anyone. It is very easy to target such a visible and vulnerable minority, but that doesn't mean its right. MtF transsexuals aren't in some crazy conspiracy to trick straight guys and 'make them gay'. Being trangendered is entirely unrelated to being gay. It is not gay 'turned up to 11.' I know one trans woman who is a lesbian. I know another that is dating a trans man. Some are gay, straight, bi, or any other sexual orientation you can dream up. Transgender people don't fall into neat little boxes any more than other groups. Not every transgendered person is a trans woman (there are trans men too!). Not everyone who is transgendered will take hormones. Not everyone who is transgendered will live full-time. Not all will have surgery. Each trans person has their own reasons for being or not being a certain way and doing or not doing certain things.

Being transgendered is not a choice, and other than a conflict between their sex and gender, you are more like them than you realize. To refuse to speak to someone, or to openly hate them, or make comments about vomiting upon seeing them is horrible.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
September 03 2010 06:59 GMT
#328
lol.

some angry japanese fappers are shaking their fists
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
September 03 2010 07:10 GMT
#329
On September 03 2010 15:59 Subversion wrote:
lol.

some angry japanese fappers are shaking their fists

...on their penises?
storm44
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1293 Posts
September 03 2010 07:13 GMT
#330
I heard modeling agencies try to hire people that look androgenous..
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 07:30:36
September 03 2010 07:26 GMT
#331
lol she has in no way a woman's body.

On September 03 2010 06:02 Sinensis wrote:
That's not a man, that's a woman with a penis. And she is really pretty.

made me laugh.
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
September 03 2010 07:47 GMT
#332
On September 03 2010 14:26 Bereft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2010 06:53 JIJIyO wrote:
On September 03 2010 01:30 Jayme wrote:
Japan has notoriously been stupidly good at transsexual gender reconstruction. Their facial features lend themselves to it.

There is a picture of 20 japanese women circulating the net...only 1 of which is actually a woman.

You really can't tell with some of the best ones, at all.

Not the one you're talking about, but still the same idea.

[image loading]
1of them is a female. + Show Spoiler +
It's #2


If she feels more comfortable being a female more power to her. She looks pretty good too. Some guys are really good looking as a female, what can I say.

Too good.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


i showed this to my friend as a test and he correctly guessed #2. according to him "its obvious everyone except for #2 is a man. all you need to do is imagine them with no hair." obvious..? idk about that...

I guessed 2 or 7. Obviously if I didn't know where to look, it would be even harder. I think my criteria is more finding potentially manly flaws.

#1 kind of has a wide face, and doesn't look too attractive. Clothes don't really fit.
#2, hard to tell any flaws, overly white skin compared to the rest, nicer hair, nothing to rule out.
#3, kind of like #1, and too baggy clothes
#4, hard to say, but not an ideal female model face, too ovally. But it kind of looks like those fake female progamer pictures, mostly the hair looks female.
#5, similar face/clothes problems
#6, Kind of looks like a guy with makeup
#7, Face is a little less ideal than #2, but posture/figure makes it very likely to be female
#8, Actually would easily pass for a girl of european descent, due to angular features. Off the top of my head, kind of like Eliza Dushku, but probably not a Japanese (girl)

Overall, it wouldn't be too surprising if they were girls, but not girl models. I've definitely seen uglier girls/girls that look like them.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 03 2010 07:48 GMT
#333
Lol. Wikipedia has an article on it now http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayo_Satoh
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
September 03 2010 08:11 GMT
#334
LOL yesterday she didn't even have a wikipedia page and now she's a phenomenon.
You have the power to create your own destiny.
eSen1a
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia1058 Posts
September 03 2010 08:18 GMT
#335
is it a man? is it a woman? oooo im not sure if i mind!

jstar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada568 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 08:21:25
September 03 2010 08:18 GMT
#336
what about her voice?

or should I say "his"
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
September 03 2010 08:32 GMT
#337
On September 02 2010 22:35 BloodDrunK wrote:
i still can't believe it.is that really a dude?still that's not the main question.

the main question is-




Poll: Would you still bang this dude / dudette ?

Yes (41)
 
64%

No (23)
 
36%

64 total votes

Your vote: Would you still bang this dude / dudette ?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No




proof that 40% of TL is gay. wow....
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
September 03 2010 08:35 GMT
#338
yes, because she's clearly a gay man /sarcasm

trans is separate from gay
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
September 03 2010 08:43 GMT
#339
Lol, put NSFW in the title..
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 03 2010 08:43 GMT
#340
On September 03 2010 17:32 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2010 22:35 BloodDrunK wrote:
i still can't believe it.is that really a dude?still that's not the main question.

the main question is-




Poll: Would you still bang this dude / dudette ?

Yes (41)
 
64%

No (23)
 
36%

64 total votes

Your vote: Would you still bang this dude / dudette ?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No




proof that 40% of TL is gay. wow....


how is it even remotely gay

i'm attracted to kayo for her feminine qualities, it's her as a woman that is appealing to people who voted yes. how do you filter attraction at a chromosomal level I must ask
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 159
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 192
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10182
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1591
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam424
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0205
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 36m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 36m
Online Event
14h 36m
FEL
19h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.