• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8416 users

Pro Gaming Merchandise Sale? - Page 30

Forum Index > Closed
1470 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 74 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
May 07 2010 17:12 GMT
#581
On May 07 2010 22:21 NiteKat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2010 14:48 TuElite wrote:


Umm.... LOL?


I think it'd probably be a good idea, too, but it's obviously risky, and depends heavily on who's the next prospective team and how much of a sales boost you need. The reason why it's not absolutely stupid is because there're bunches of people waiting "on other teams" but to get other teams into this he needs CJ Entus stuff to sell. CJ presumably doesn't care nor know about the shipping costs etc. from his site, because they are no longer direct distributors. All they care about is how much is selling.

If he needs like, 100 sales, is sitting at 80, and the next prospective team is, for instance, KT, then hiking down shipping to the bare minimum (or on bigger orders removing it outright) may in the long run help the business.

Obviously not a simple decision to make, especially with all factors considered, but it's not a complete knucklehead suggestion, either.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 07 2010 17:23 GMT
#582
Last day to get CJ Entus merchandise a little over 12 hours left.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
May 07 2010 17:28 GMT
#583
I can't log on why?
Wat
lowbright
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
308 Posts
May 07 2010 17:28 GMT
#584
dangit
0 financial aid for summer means no jacket
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #49
NorthernBoss
Profile Joined May 2010
1 Post
May 07 2010 17:33 GMT
#585
I am so thankful for this site.. When can we expect the next batch and from what team?
3a.4a.5a.6a.7a.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 07 2010 17:47 GMT
#586
Try logging in again, I approved your account.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 19:08:17
May 07 2010 19:00 GMT
#587
On May 08 2010 02:23 kOre wrote:
Last day to get CJ Entus merchandise a little over 12 hours left.


I cant buy stuff because it says its not available in the checkout, even though it says its available on the page before.. T_T


edit: hm ok changed one of the shirts to mediujm now it works.

But for the white CJ Shirt it shows its available now but it doesnt say which size??
I dont wanna buy it if it ends up being XS...

edit2: you can only pay per paypal?
Nvm then, I cant pay anyways in that case T_T
beep boop
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 07 2010 19:10 GMT
#588
You can pay with your credit card which is available when you click the PayPal option. And for the shirt most likely it is out of stock.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
May 07 2010 19:35 GMT
#589
mh I dont see where, when I click confirm order it leads me to paypal, and before that I dont find a credit card option.
Sry if I'm being blind
beep boop
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 07 2010 19:47 GMT
#590
Yeah on the PayPal site on the right there should be some sort of Guest login and you can put your Credit Card information on there.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 20:08:35
May 07 2010 20:04 GMT
#591
just normal login for me and I cant use my credit card there because paypal has locked it

oh well, guess I wont be getting any CJ merch any time soon,at least I dont have to pay 108$ for one long sleeve :p

still thx for doing this
beep boop
tyreek
Profile Joined June 2009
United States141 Posts
May 07 2010 20:48 GMT
#592
Just bought a sweatshirt for 77 dollars. I hope I picked the right size, hopefully it is bigger rather than smaller. All my other sweatshirts are a small so a medium should be good. ;-;
STORMMMMMMUUUUUUUUU
lowbright
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
308 Posts
May 07 2010 21:46 GMT
#593
yeah it's probably a good idea to buy it a little big rather than risk it being too small. If it's too big you can always wash it in hot water then dry it on high ^^
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #49
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 21:55:46
May 07 2010 21:55 GMT
#594
On May 08 2010 02:23 kOre wrote:
Last day to get CJ Entus merchandise a little over 12 hours left.

Does that mean you're switching to another team or just suspending all sales?
iamahydralisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States813 Posts
May 07 2010 22:17 GMT
#595
Just registered... Hoping you can approve my account while there's still time.
"well if youre looking for long term, go safe, if you expect it to end either way, go risky. wow. just like sc2" - friend of mine when I asked him which girl to pick
akPhero
Profile Joined May 2010
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 22:48:22
May 07 2010 22:47 GMT
#596
Can't choose any shipping methods("No quotes could be retrieved"), is my state in the US not supported? I'm in Alaska.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 07 2010 23:22 GMT
#597
My laptop had a harddrive failure so I'm 95% sure I just lost everything I had. I'm on the school computer right now and will most likely buy another laptop tomorrow. As far as shipping goes, most people won't be able to get quotes because of an update issue that goes till Sunday afternoon. In that case, please use the "Contact Us" section on the site and tell me what you want with sizes and everything and your address and everything and I will get you a quote as soon as possible (before Saturday night).
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
May 07 2010 23:32 GMT
#598
On May 08 2010 08:22 kOre wrote:
My laptop had a harddrive failure so I'm 95% sure I just lost everything I had. I'm on the school computer right now and will most likely buy another laptop tomorrow. As far as shipping goes, most people won't be able to get quotes because of an update issue that goes till Sunday afternoon. In that case, please use the "Contact Us" section on the site and tell me what you want with sizes and everything and your address and everything and I will get you a quote as soon as possible (before Saturday night).

Wait what? What info did u loose?
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
TurbulentTurtle
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada230 Posts
May 07 2010 23:36 GMT
#599
Yeah, what do you mean by "everything" you had?
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
May 07 2010 23:37 GMT
#600
Yeah I'm not sure I understand either...
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Codebar 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2231
EffOrt 1051
Soma 827
Mini 796
ggaemo 406
Horang2 376
Light 352
Rush 350
BeSt 313
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Larva 275
Snow 239
actioN 182
hero 179
Barracks 165
Killer 138
firebathero 116
Zeus 103
Sea.KH 71
JYJ 67
Mong 55
Aegong 47
Sharp 46
Sexy 39
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
zelot 21
sorry 18
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Shine 13
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7056
qojqva1546
Dendi783
XaKoH 481
420jenkins49
Counter-Strike
Fnx 673
kRYSTAL_191
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4634
Khaldor375
Other Games
gofns47547
singsing1739
B2W.Neo868
byalli544
Lowko421
DeMusliM227
mouzStarbuck190
Liquid`VortiX161
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe101
Chillindude16
amsayoshi14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV271
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• mYiSmile112
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV358
League of Legends
• Nemesis2085
• Jankos1856
• TFBlade575
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 33m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 33m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.