• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8442 users

Pro Gaming Merchandise Sale? - Page 31

Forum Index > Closed
1470 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 74 Next
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
May 07 2010 23:50 GMT
#601
On May 08 2010 08:22 kOre wrote:
My laptop had a harddrive failure so I'm 95% sure I just lost everything I had. I'm on the school computer right now and will most likely buy another laptop tomorrow. As far as shipping goes, most people won't be able to get quotes because of an update issue that goes till Sunday afternoon. In that case, please use the "Contact Us" section on the site and tell me what you want with sizes and everything and your address and everything and I will get you a quote as soon as possible (before Saturday night).

Hmm another thing I just thought of... do you now or ever plan to store some of our personal information on your laptop (credit card numbers, names or otherwise)?
If you don't, awesome, but if you do it seems dangerous since it could get stolen at school or something.
MIK Terran
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
May 08 2010 02:45 GMT
#602
I wanted to add a sweater (100cm/M) to my order, but I already placed it and went through paypal a while ago with everything else. I don't think shipping changed, so I would need to transfer $55 through paypal. Going through the checkout does the entire cart again, so it would end up charging me for everything else again. Should I manually transfer $55 (or 55 + whatever the s/h increase is) to your paypal account, or is there a way to do it through the site, or what?
I <3 서지훈
tyreek
Profile Joined June 2009
United States141 Posts
May 08 2010 03:06 GMT
#603
On May 08 2010 08:36 TurbulentTurtle wrote:
Yeah, what do you mean by "everything" you had?

What he said -.-

Can you explain a little more in depth of what you meant by everything?
STORMMMMMMUUUUUUUUU
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 08 2010 08:06 GMT
#604
Oh my home computer doesn't contain any personal information on customers. By everything I mean like my PSD files, Excel files, Images.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
May 08 2010 08:26 GMT
#605
I dont quite get it. So do i need to send u my adres and what i ordered to you trough "contact" from the site?
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 08 2010 08:29 GMT
#606
No no everyone is okay, no one has to do anything I was just pretty much complaining about my crappy laptop.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
May 08 2010 09:37 GMT
#607
Oh... Ok...

Then please ignore the message I sent you via your site...
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
May 08 2010 09:47 GMT
#608
Oh okay good!
Too bad for you tho.
bluefuzz
Profile Joined March 2010
United States112 Posts
May 08 2010 10:06 GMT
#609
Don't scare us like that kOre! So i'm assuming we can't expect the same timeline as before then.
In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 08 2010 10:11 GMT
#610
Everything will be done this weekend as planned. People should start receiving their invoices through their email address on the coming Monday and Tuesday.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
May 08 2010 16:13 GMT
#611
Still a mid-may arrival date for people who only ordered keyboards?
Shew
Eggm
Profile Joined September 2009
United States152 Posts
May 09 2010 23:58 GMT
#612
I'd like to know the answer to raydog's question. xD
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
May 10 2010 03:09 GMT
#613
Timeline for just keyboar orders will be late May (stupid government customs issue - even though I had all the paperwork complete ...).

Also an update on the front page of the store for those who made last minute orders directly through the "Contact Us" form.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
May 10 2010 03:38 GMT
#614
Any idea when I can expect a delivery if I ordered on May 6th and Live in Quebec, Canada ?
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
TurbulentTurtle
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada230 Posts
May 10 2010 03:46 GMT
#615
On May 10 2010 12:38 TuElite wrote:
Any idea when I can expect a delivery if I ordered on May 6th and Live in Quebec, Canada ?

Probably the same time as the rest of us.
I think this was addressed a few posts back.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 21:18:56
May 10 2010 21:14 GMT
#616
Update (March 5, 2010 @ 3:15 PM MST)

My entire PayPal account got locked and now they are refusing to let me take out the funds regardless of all my business documentation I have provided them. PayPal keeps saying there is a "risk" that my customers will complain and that I can't take the funds out until that "risk" is $0.00. I'm trying to work out other options right now and I'll have something figured out by tomorrow hopefully. Sorry about the delay everyone.


2 options are available to me at this time.

1. Refund all the payments (instant) and find another way of receiving funds.
2. Wait 180 days until the account is unlocked.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
May 11 2010 00:39 GMT
#617
On May 07 2010 07:06 yomi wrote:
Can anyone with a DT35 confirm where the backslash key is? Is it next to backspace on the right side of the keyboard?

Does anyone know?
yomi
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States773 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 00:50:39
May 11 2010 00:42 GMT
#618
This type of thing is common with Paypal, thats why you had so much resistance to people paying that way in the first place. Not trying to bring you down, I know you're doing your best, but you need to find another way to receive the funds. Does it really cost that much to be able to take VISA cards directly?

edit: quick google search
http://usa.visa.com/merchants/new_acceptance/accept_online.html

or

http://www.charge.com/
^^setting up an online merchant account to accept VISA.
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
May 11 2010 01:18 GMT
#619
On May 11 2010 06:14 kOre wrote:
Update (March 5, 2010 @ 3:15 PM MST)

My entire PayPal account got locked and now they are refusing to let me take out the funds regardless of all my business documentation I have provided them. PayPal keeps saying there is a "risk" that my customers will complain and that I can't take the funds out until that "risk" is $0.00. I'm trying to work out other options right now and I'll have something figured out by tomorrow hopefully. Sorry about the delay everyone.


2 options are available to me at this time.

1. Refund all the payments (instant) and find another way of receiving funds.
2. Wait 180 days until the account is unlocked.


Why is it dated March 5th? Did they just inform you now about this?
I <3 서지훈
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
May 11 2010 01:26 GMT
#620
Paypal sucks balls; it's truly a shame that it's one of the more widely used payment methods, because it isn't a result of being a good one.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 18m
Patches Events
16h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.