• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9603 users

[ASL2] Ro8 Stork vs Jaedong - Page 25

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next All
classicyellow83
Profile Joined June 2016
United States2393 Posts
January 10 2017 19:58 GMT
#481
On January 11 2017 04:55 Polemarch wrote:
Just signed in to thank classicyellow -- the insights and tidbits you post add so much depth and appreciation for me and I'm sure many other lurkers!

I actually enjoy doing this. >.<
Reach!!! Come back to BW!!
tanngard
Profile Joined April 2011
Norway1325 Posts
January 10 2017 20:26 GMT
#482
On January 11 2017 04:58 classicyellow83 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:55 Polemarch wrote:
Just signed in to thank classicyellow -- the insights and tidbits you post add so much depth and appreciation for me and I'm sure many other lurkers!

I actually enjoy doing this. >.<

And we are happy you are enjoying it ^_^

Honestly it is very interesting for us to understand more of the culture of BW in Korea and you are helping us in that regard.
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
January 10 2017 20:33 GMT
#483
Dude fuck twitter so hard, it just shoves some random tweet that Artosis favorited into my timeline and spoils the result before I can get home from work FML I actually have to unfollow him to stop this from happening.
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 20:37:17
January 10 2017 20:36 GMT
#484
On January 10 2017 21:08 hitthat wrote:
[image loading]


rofl





Thanks for the translations and summaries classicyellow!

I just caught the vods now and I was definitely interested in how the death of the probe just as JDs drones hatched in Game2 affected his build choices.

Flash vs JD might turn into really lopsided games, but you'll know they've done some crazy mindgaming no matter what.




Personally I see the following semis-finals happening:
BeSt>Sea and Flash>JD
leading to BeSt>Flash
or
Sea>BeSt and JD>Flash
BeSt < JD

or Sea>BeSt and Flash> JD
Sea << Flash

last but not least!
Sea > BeSt and JD > Flash

Sea > JD!


Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Entaro[AoV]
Profile Joined July 2009
United States184 Posts
January 10 2017 20:49 GMT
#485

Flash vs Movie on Benzene in round 16. Can't explain the game in few sentences. To be accurate, it would have to be in several paragraphs and I would have to rewatch the VOD to do it precisely. Sorry.

Flash vs Effot in Eye of the Storm. it was played last month. Effort used Lurkers to break Flash's nat and flash was in a unwinnerable situation being behind in tech, economy, and population. Flash used really good unit movements and tricked effort and won the game. JD kept on saying "Wow" the whole time.

Jaedong : "That was next level mind game Flash just played"



Do you have a link to that game?
TL+ Member
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
January 10 2017 20:49 GMT
#486
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is he doing it in english? I can't speak korean unfortunately.

On January 11 2017 02:32 nimdil wrote:
It looked very one side - until the long fight in game 3. Stork was so behind yet he almost had enough to push through. Jaedong danced around Stork masterfully and made him look silly but at that moment Stork has shown he was outplayed, not outclassed.


He didn't almost have enough. He didn't even reach the sunkens. Being obliterated before the sunken line is a clear sign of protoss not having enough army at all. A push like this should usually deal a bit of damage and the protoss should be able to pull his army back.
Varbind
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada113 Posts
January 10 2017 20:56 GMT
#487
On January 11 2017 04:29 [[Starlight]] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:28 Velr wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:17 [[Starlight]] wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:12 RouaF wrote:
At least we learned that the "Red" Archon casts "Maelstorm" :D


Ah, another great Tastosis moment.

How badly do those guys wish they were casting SC2 instead? Sigh.




sarcasm?

Yup.


I had to stop myself from jumping all over your original post, made myself wait to see if it was sarcasm, glad it was
lazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia3119 Posts
January 10 2017 21:06 GMT
#488
I love the ASL! I love Brood War! The Tastosis comment about the time machine rings true. On ASL days it's like I'm waking up in early 2009.

Also thanks for those translations!
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
January 10 2017 21:09 GMT
#489
Let's go !! Less than an hour !!!!
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
ThreeActPlay
Profile Joined April 2011
United States249 Posts
January 10 2017 21:23 GMT
#490
On January 11 2017 05:49 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is he doing it in english? I can't speak korean unfortunately.

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 02:32 nimdil wrote:
It looked very one side - until the long fight in game 3. Stork was so behind yet he almost had enough to push through. Jaedong danced around Stork masterfully and made him look silly but at that moment Stork has shown he was outplayed, not outclassed.


He didn't almost have enough. He didn't even reach the sunkens. Being obliterated before the sunken line is a clear sign of protoss not having enough army at all. A push like this should usually deal a bit of damage and the protoss should be able to pull his army back.


The re-macro of zerglings and hydras were coming from the back too -- he was going to get crunched so badly even if he had gotten to the sunkens.
twitter.com/haethos
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
January 10 2017 21:49 GMT
#491
On January 11 2017 06:23 ThreeActPlay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 05:49 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is he doing it in english? I can't speak korean unfortunately.

On January 11 2017 02:32 nimdil wrote:
It looked very one side - until the long fight in game 3. Stork was so behind yet he almost had enough to push through. Jaedong danced around Stork masterfully and made him look silly but at that moment Stork has shown he was outplayed, not outclassed.


He didn't almost have enough. He didn't even reach the sunkens. Being obliterated before the sunken line is a clear sign of protoss not having enough army at all. A push like this should usually deal a bit of damage and the protoss should be able to pull his army back.


The re-macro of zerglings and hydras were coming from the back too -- he was going to get crunched so badly even if he had gotten to the sunkens.


Yeah, that was my point. It shows how far away Stork was from actually doing any dmg.
Exosus
Profile Joined January 2017
5 Posts
January 10 2017 21:54 GMT
#492
On January 11 2017 06:49 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 06:23 ThreeActPlay wrote:
On January 11 2017 05:49 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is he doing it in english? I can't speak korean unfortunately.

On January 11 2017 02:32 nimdil wrote:
It looked very one side - until the long fight in game 3. Stork was so behind yet he almost had enough to push through. Jaedong danced around Stork masterfully and made him look silly but at that moment Stork has shown he was outplayed, not outclassed.


He didn't almost have enough. He didn't even reach the sunkens. Being obliterated before the sunken line is a clear sign of protoss not having enough army at all. A push like this should usually deal a bit of damage and the protoss should be able to pull his army back.


The re-macro of zerglings and hydras were coming from the back too -- he was going to get crunched so badly even if he had gotten to the sunkens.


Yeah, that was my point. It shows how far away Stork was from actually doing any dmg.


If only Stork had like one more control group of zealots.. Gave me chills to think that Jaedong wasnt bantering in the pregame interview and what he said about stork is his actual opinion. Who could blame him after this series though It looked as if he outclassed Stork so hard..
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10568 Posts
January 10 2017 22:41 GMT
#493
On January 11 2017 05:36 DarkNetHunter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 21:08 hitthat wrote:
[image loading]


rofl





Thanks for the translations and summaries classicyellow!

I just caught the vods now and I was definitely interested in how the death of the probe just as JDs drones hatched in Game2 affected his build choices.

Flash vs JD might turn into really lopsided games, but you'll know they've done some crazy mindgaming no matter what.




Personally I see the following semis-finals happening:
BeSt>Sea and Flash>JD
leading to BeSt>Flash
or
Sea>BeSt and JD>Flash
BeSt < JD

or Sea>BeSt and Flash> JD
Sea << Flash

last but not least!
Sea > BeSt and JD > Flash

Sea > JD!



lol Best has no chance against flash
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
January 10 2017 22:42 GMT
#494
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"


"Chills", thats what we call star sense nowadays?
LRM)TechnicS
Profile Joined May 2008
Bulgaria1565 Posts
January 10 2017 22:55 GMT
#495
I am all happy for Jaedong that he won, but stork can do so much better. I remember his play as relatively talented as he needed less practice to achieve good results from what I recall. I imagine him doing significantly better than this. Rather disappointed from his game. Not too great of a bo pick in game 1 and also he seemed kinda lost in that "longer" 3rd game.
Or it's just all part of that FvJ plot to get them playing on a stage asap.

Anyway salsal to jaedong and gl to him in the semis as he will most probably need it.
Enjoy the game
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13526 Posts
January 10 2017 23:36 GMT
#496
I think flash will crush JD. Flash won't make scouting mistakes like stork and his tvz is too good. Watching JD get pumped by Last on his stream doesn't inspire confidence either (I get a big tourney game will be much different but flash seems more fundamentally solid at the MU).

Having said that, I'll still cheer for the technicolor sheep.
"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
Chosi
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Germany1309 Posts
January 10 2017 23:40 GMT
#497
Did anyone catch where you can donate for ASL? They mentioned that you can somehow but I can't find where..
Someday, you’re going to fuck up so magnificently, so ambitiously, so overwhelmingly that the sky will light up and the moons will spin and the gods themselves will shit comets with glee. And I just hope I’m still around to see it.
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
January 10 2017 23:53 GMT
#498
Thought I'd watch this evening. Was browsing Youtube at lunch, saw that the video was there, thought I'd try and watch the first game or two if it didn't buffer like shit

Holy fuck
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
January 11 2017 00:29 GMT
#499
On January 11 2017 08:53 sixfour wrote:
Thought I'd watch this evening. Was browsing Youtube at lunch, saw that the video was there, thought I'd try and watch the first game or two if it didn't buffer like shit

Holy fuck


Yeah, their youtube VoDs are all broken for some reason. Just watch the afreeca vods.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
January 11 2017 00:51 GMT
#500
On January 11 2017 08:36 RowdierBob wrote:
I think flash will crush JD. Flash won't make scouting mistakes like stork and his tvz is too good. Watching JD get pumped by Last on his stream doesn't inspire confidence either (I get a big tourney game will be much different but flash seems more fundamentally solid at the MU).

Having said that, I'll still cheer for the technicolor sheep.


Unfortunately agree, but hopefully my ultimate nerd crush can somehow bring him down haha.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason179
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15495
Artosis 824
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 87
Mind 79
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2522
420jenkins596
League of Legends
Doublelift1656
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5968
Khaldor1295
Liquid`Hasu1031
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g6284
FrodaN1959
B2W.Neo712
byalli346
ToD215
Railgan38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV247
StarCraft 2
angryscii 41
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 7m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.