• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10222 users

[ASL2] Ro8 Stork vs Jaedong - Page 24

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 29 Next All
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
January 10 2017 18:50 GMT
#461
Came back home, put the vods on, laid back in the couch prepared to have a good evening of epic starcraft ....!
NOPE. Come on Stork :/
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
January 10 2017 18:58 GMT
#462
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is this why some streamers get more viewers than the official ASL stream itself? Because those progamers analyze the shit out of games?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Piratezerg
Profile Joined January 2017
54 Posts
January 10 2017 19:00 GMT
#463
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.


Thanks for the translation. It's amazing the depth that the players see into the game. I like tastosis but I wish we got more live insights like this. I suck and even I'm annoyed when they don't say the build orders and the ramifications of them. Does Zeus stream commentary live? Is it in the sidebar? I will absolutely watch that. Jaedong's star sense and decision making were really on today.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 10 2017 19:01 GMT
#464
On January 11 2017 04:00 Piratezerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.


Thanks for the translation. It's amazing the depth that the players see into the game. I like tastosis but I wish we got more live insights like this. I suck and even I'm annoyed when they don't say the build orders and the ramifications of them. Does Zeus stream commentary live? Is it in the sidebar? I will absolutely watch that. Jaedong's star sense and decision making were really on today.

Zeus is featured on TL so yes, his stream is on the side line and it is live from what I've seen before.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
January 10 2017 19:10 GMT
#465
On January 11 2017 04:01 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:00 Piratezerg wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.


Thanks for the translation. It's amazing the depth that the players see into the game. I like tastosis but I wish we got more live insights like this. I suck and even I'm annoyed when they don't say the build orders and the ramifications of them. Does Zeus stream commentary live? Is it in the sidebar? I will absolutely watch that. Jaedong's star sense and decision making were really on today.

Zeus is featured on TL so yes, his stream is on the side line and it is live from what I've seen before.

It's in English??
User was warned for being hilarious
classicyellow83
Profile Joined June 2016
United States2393 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 19:11:56
January 10 2017 19:10 GMT
#466
On January 11 2017 03:58 duke91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is this why some streamers get more viewers than the official ASL stream itself? Because those progamers analyze the shit out of games?

Not entirely. Terror sucks at analyzing games. Most of the gamers are better than the casters. Zeus especially. Flash vs Movie really showed it. No other players were able really explain what was going on. But, Zeus was on point about everything. Flash doesn't do much analyzing but, when he does, it's mind blowing. Light and Mind are also really good. Jaedong is really good at explaining psyches of each player. I remeber jaedong was observing flash vs effort and the game was short and seemed like there wasn't much to it. But, JD explained how much of a high level play that was. JD:"Only People who are elite at bw would understand how high level that game was"
Reach!!! Come back to BW!!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 19:13:32
January 10 2017 19:12 GMT
#467
On January 11 2017 04:10 [[Starlight]] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:01 BigFan wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:00 Piratezerg wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.


Thanks for the translation. It's amazing the depth that the players see into the game. I like tastosis but I wish we got more live insights like this. I suck and even I'm annoyed when they don't say the build orders and the ramifications of them. Does Zeus stream commentary live? Is it in the sidebar? I will absolutely watch that. Jaedong's star sense and decision making were really on today.

Zeus is featured on TL so yes, his stream is on the side line and it is live from what I've seen before.

It's in English??

no lol. It's in KR. If it was in english, I would've skipped official casts XD

On January 11 2017 04:10 classicyellow83 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 03:58 duke91 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is this why some streamers get more viewers than the official ASL stream itself? Because those progamers analyze the shit out of games?

Not entirely. Terror sucks at analyzing games. Most of the gamers are better than the casters. Zeus especially. Flash vs Movie really showed it. No other players were able really explain what was going on. But, Zeus was on point about everything. Flash doesn't do much analyzing but, when he does, it's mind blowing. Light and Mind are also really good. Jaedong is really good at explaining psyches of each player. I remeber jaedong was observing flash vs effort and the game was short and seemed like there wasn't much to it. But, JD explained how much of a high level play that was. JD:"Only People who are elite at bw would understand how high level that game was"

What was his explanation for that game btw, if you still remember. Which game was he referring to as well? Would like to take a look.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
January 10 2017 19:12 GMT
#468
At least we learned that the "Red" Archon casts "Maelstorm" :D
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 19:57:06
January 10 2017 19:16 GMT
#469
On January 11 2017 04:12 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:10 [[Starlight]] wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:01 BigFan wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:00 Piratezerg wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.


Thanks for the translation. It's amazing the depth that the players see into the game. I like tastosis but I wish we got more live insights like this. I suck and even I'm annoyed when they don't say the build orders and the ramifications of them. Does Zeus stream commentary live? Is it in the sidebar? I will absolutely watch that. Jaedong's star sense and decision making were really on today.

Zeus is featured on TL so yes, his stream is on the side line and it is live from what I've seen before.

It's in English??

no lol. It's in KR. If it was in english, I would've skipped official casts XD

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:10 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 03:58 duke91 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is this why some streamers get more viewers than the official ASL stream itself? Because those progamers analyze the shit out of games?

Not entirely. Terror sucks at analyzing games. Most of the gamers are better than the casters. Zeus especially. Flash vs Movie really showed it. No other players were able really explain what was going on. But, Zeus was on point about everything. Flash doesn't do much analyzing but, when he does, it's mind blowing. Light and Mind are also really good. Jaedong is really good at explaining psyches of each player. I remeber jaedong was observing flash vs effort and the game was short and seemed like there wasn't much to it. But, JD explained how much of a high level play that was. JD:"Only People who are elite at bw would understand how high level that game was"

What was his explanation for that game btw, if you still remember. Which game was he referring to as well? Would like to take a look.


Thought so. And it's funny (or maybe I'm envious), ppl keep pimpin' Zeus, when nearly all of us do not speak KR.

Do any Korean BW progamers at all speak English, I wonder.

User was warned for being hilarious
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 19:17:51
January 10 2017 19:17 GMT
#470
On January 11 2017 04:12 RouaF wrote:
At least we learned that the "Red" Archon casts "Maelstorm" :D


Ah, another great Tastosis moment.

How badly do those guys wish they were casting SC2 instead? Sigh.

User was warned for being hilarious
classicyellow83
Profile Joined June 2016
United States2393 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 19:22:59
January 10 2017 19:18 GMT
#471
On January 11 2017 04:12 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:10 [[Starlight]] wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:01 BigFan wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:00 Piratezerg wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.


Thanks for the translation. It's amazing the depth that the players see into the game. I like tastosis but I wish we got more live insights like this. I suck and even I'm annoyed when they don't say the build orders and the ramifications of them. Does Zeus stream commentary live? Is it in the sidebar? I will absolutely watch that. Jaedong's star sense and decision making were really on today.

Zeus is featured on TL so yes, his stream is on the side line and it is live from what I've seen before.

It's in English??

no lol. It's in KR. If it was in english, I would've skipped official casts XD

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:10 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 03:58 duke91 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is this why some streamers get more viewers than the official ASL stream itself? Because those progamers analyze the shit out of games?

Not entirely. Terror sucks at analyzing games. Most of the gamers are better than the casters. Zeus especially. Flash vs Movie really showed it. No other players were able really explain what was going on. But, Zeus was on point about everything. Flash doesn't do much analyzing but, when he does, it's mind blowing. Light and Mind are also really good. Jaedong is really good at explaining psyches of each player. I remeber jaedong was observing flash vs effort and the game was short and seemed like there wasn't much to it. But, JD explained how much of a high level play that was. JD:"Only People who are elite at bw would understand how high level that game was"

What was his explanation for that game btw, if you still remember. Which game was he referring to as well? Would like to take a look.

Flash vs Movie on Benzene in round 16. Can't explain the game in few sentences. To be accurate, it would have to be in several paragraphs and I would have to rewatch the VOD to do it precisely. Sorry.

Flash vs Effot in Eye of the Storm. it was played last month. Effort used Lurkers to break Flash's nat and flash was in a unwinnerable situation being behind in tech, economy, and population. Flash used really good unit movements and tricked effort and won the game. JD kept on saying "Wow" the whole time.

Jaedong : "That was next level mind game Flash just played"
Reach!!! Come back to BW!!
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
January 10 2017 19:28 GMT
#472
On January 11 2017 04:17 [[Starlight]] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:12 RouaF wrote:
At least we learned that the "Red" Archon casts "Maelstorm" :D


Ah, another great Tastosis moment.

How badly do those guys wish they were casting SC2 instead? Sigh.




sarcasm?
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 19:29:39
January 10 2017 19:29 GMT
#473
On January 11 2017 04:17 [[Starlight]] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:12 RouaF wrote:
At least we learned that the "Red" Archon casts "Maelstorm" :D


Ah, another great Tastosis moment.

How badly do those guys wish they were casting SC2 instead? Sigh.



Honestly if you've seen them cast SC2 you'd know they wasn't, especially Tasteless.

Tasteless sounds asleep casting SC2, he actually seems to love BW still.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
January 10 2017 19:29 GMT
#474
On January 11 2017 04:28 Velr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:17 [[Starlight]] wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:12 RouaF wrote:
At least we learned that the "Red" Archon casts "Maelstorm" :D


Ah, another great Tastosis moment.

How badly do those guys wish they were casting SC2 instead? Sigh.




sarcasm?

Yup.
User was warned for being hilarious
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
January 10 2017 19:30 GMT
#475
On January 11 2017 04:17 [[Starlight]] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:12 RouaF wrote:
At least we learned that the "Red" Archon casts "Maelstorm" :D


Ah, another great Tastosis moment.

How badly do those guys wish they were casting SC2 instead? Sigh.


I find it funny. It will get better if they keep casting bw, I still like their casting style, artosis' rant about our childhood games was hilarious.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 10 2017 19:38 GMT
#476
I always had the feeling that tasteless did not like SC2 at all. He loves BW on the other hand.
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 19:43:59
January 10 2017 19:39 GMT
#477
On January 11 2017 04:29 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:17 [[Starlight]] wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:12 RouaF wrote:
At least we learned that the "Red" Archon casts "Maelstorm" :D


Ah, another great Tastosis moment.

How badly do those guys wish they were casting SC2 instead? Sigh.



Honestly if you've seen them cast SC2 you'd know they wasn't, especially Tasteless.

Tasteless sounds asleep casting SC2, he actually seems to love BW still.


Eh? They have a fine energy level casting SC2.



User was warned for being hilarious
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 10 2017 19:47 GMT
#478
On January 11 2017 04:18 classicyellow83 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:12 BigFan wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:10 [[Starlight]] wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:01 BigFan wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:00 Piratezerg wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.


Thanks for the translation. It's amazing the depth that the players see into the game. I like tastosis but I wish we got more live insights like this. I suck and even I'm annoyed when they don't say the build orders and the ramifications of them. Does Zeus stream commentary live? Is it in the sidebar? I will absolutely watch that. Jaedong's star sense and decision making were really on today.

Zeus is featured on TL so yes, his stream is on the side line and it is live from what I've seen before.

It's in English??

no lol. It's in KR. If it was in english, I would've skipped official casts XD

On January 11 2017 04:10 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 03:58 duke91 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is this why some streamers get more viewers than the official ASL stream itself? Because those progamers analyze the shit out of games?

Not entirely. Terror sucks at analyzing games. Most of the gamers are better than the casters. Zeus especially. Flash vs Movie really showed it. No other players were able really explain what was going on. But, Zeus was on point about everything. Flash doesn't do much analyzing but, when he does, it's mind blowing. Light and Mind are also really good. Jaedong is really good at explaining psyches of each player. I remeber jaedong was observing flash vs effort and the game was short and seemed like there wasn't much to it. But, JD explained how much of a high level play that was. JD:"Only People who are elite at bw would understand how high level that game was"

What was his explanation for that game btw, if you still remember. Which game was he referring to as well? Would like to take a look.

Flash vs Movie on Benzene in round 16. Can't explain the game in few sentences. To be accurate, it would have to be in several paragraphs and I would have to rewatch the VOD to do it precisely. Sorry.

Flash vs Effot in Eye of the Storm. it was played last month. Effort used Lurkers to break Flash's nat and flash was in a unwinnerable situation being behind in tech, economy, and population. Flash used really good unit movements and tricked effort and won the game. JD kept on saying "Wow" the whole time.

Jaedong : "That was next level mind game Flash just played"

ya, no worries about the Movie game, that's fine.

I was more interested in the Effort one. Do you remember day it was played on or anything else so that I can try to find vod? Want to see this next level mind game for myself lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
classicyellow83
Profile Joined June 2016
United States2393 Posts
January 10 2017 19:48 GMT
#479
On January 11 2017 04:47 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:18 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:12 BigFan wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:10 [[Starlight]] wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:01 BigFan wrote:
On January 11 2017 04:00 Piratezerg wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:38 classicyellow83 wrote:
JD just expained all 3 games. It was an eye opener.


translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.


Thanks for the translation. It's amazing the depth that the players see into the game. I like tastosis but I wish we got more live insights like this. I suck and even I'm annoyed when they don't say the build orders and the ramifications of them. Does Zeus stream commentary live? Is it in the sidebar? I will absolutely watch that. Jaedong's star sense and decision making were really on today.

Zeus is featured on TL so yes, his stream is on the side line and it is live from what I've seen before.

It's in English??

no lol. It's in KR. If it was in english, I would've skipped official casts XD

On January 11 2017 04:10 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 03:58 duke91 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:16 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:14 Miragee wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:04 letian wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:36 classicyellow83 wrote:
On January 10 2017 23:41 duke91 wrote:
[quote]

translation?

Best Part
Chat: Why did you keep pumping zerglings even though you didn't scout proxy 2 gates?
JaeDong: I get chills when the opponent does something funky.

That's exactly what Flash said too! the "Chills"

He also explained why he went hydra all-in in second game.

"I couldn't kill the probe fast enough. I killed it after speed upgrade was finished. Right when the probe died, my drones hatched. Stork saw it. At that moment only thing protoss can think that the zerg is getting third hatchery, taking an expo. So I pulled back the drone i sent to get expo and decided to go hydra all in."

Third game.
When I saw that the probe and zealot position terrible I clicked his base right away with lings. When my 3 lings were running around in his base, Stork's best choice would have been leaving 1 zeolot behind and sending 3 zealots out. That puts me in a bad spot. But, Stork knew that I like getting lings early and killing zealots in the middle of the map so he didn't. I knew that he knew that i like getting zerglings. So i just kept on pumping out drones and building hatcheries. At that point, I couldn't lose the game.

JD was in Stork's head entire series.

JD explained it with more details especially about protoss's pysche and, it really showed why he never loses to Protoss in bo5.

JD also said that he built spire just to show it Stork.
"Stork knows I love getting mutas mid game. I knew he knew that. So I decided to get none and Stork built cannons and DA bc of it. Which put him more behind."

Basically JD did everything he normally doesn't do and Stork prepared accordingly to what JD normally does.

I always wonder how much we don't know. From the audience seat the series looked so one-sided that ppl started talking about how bad Stork's PvZ is whatever.


We probably miss a lot of stuff. That's why it's great to have player interviews after the game. Even better would be a good analytical caster that plays/played at a high level and has a lot of in-depth knowledge (no offense to the casters). Some people might remember when Idra casted some games in some SC2 cup. You can think about him what you want but the cast was fucking great. He explained so many small timings/details and decisions that were made off of that it really enhanced (my) enjoyment watching the games immensely.

If you want small details. Zeus is your man. He is fucking amazing at analyzing games and explaining in ways that everyone can understand.


Is this why some streamers get more viewers than the official ASL stream itself? Because those progamers analyze the shit out of games?

Not entirely. Terror sucks at analyzing games. Most of the gamers are better than the casters. Zeus especially. Flash vs Movie really showed it. No other players were able really explain what was going on. But, Zeus was on point about everything. Flash doesn't do much analyzing but, when he does, it's mind blowing. Light and Mind are also really good. Jaedong is really good at explaining psyches of each player. I remeber jaedong was observing flash vs effort and the game was short and seemed like there wasn't much to it. But, JD explained how much of a high level play that was. JD:"Only People who are elite at bw would understand how high level that game was"

What was his explanation for that game btw, if you still remember. Which game was he referring to as well? Would like to take a look.

Flash vs Movie on Benzene in round 16. Can't explain the game in few sentences. To be accurate, it would have to be in several paragraphs and I would have to rewatch the VOD to do it precisely. Sorry.

Flash vs Effot in Eye of the Storm. it was played last month. Effort used Lurkers to break Flash's nat and flash was in a unwinnerable situation being behind in tech, economy, and population. Flash used really good unit movements and tricked effort and won the game. JD kept on saying "Wow" the whole time.

Jaedong : "That was next level mind game Flash just played"

ya, no worries about the Movie game, that's fine.

I was more interested in the Effort one. Do you remember day it was played on or anything else so that I can try to find vod? Want to see this next level mind game for myself lol.

I have no idea on which day. It was a while ago. Sorry.
Reach!!! Come back to BW!!
Polemarch
Profile Joined August 2005
Canada1564 Posts
January 10 2017 19:55 GMT
#480
Just signed in to thank classicyellow -- the insights and tidbits you post add so much depth and appreciation for me and I'm sure many other lurkers!
I BELIEVE IN CAPITAL LETTER PUNISHMENT!!!!!
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
Railgan 80
JuggernautJason60
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14960
BeSt 379
Mini 208
Soma 188
Dewaltoss 145
Mind 92
hero 63
Zeus 48
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 26
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
Rock 21
NaDa 21
PianO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2737
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m3821
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5055
Khaldor1219
Liquid`Hasu1044
MindelVK10
Other Games
FrodaN1715
B2W.Neo810
summit1g551
byalli453
Hui .260
QueenE72
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie634
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
34m
BSL Open Qualifier
34m
Replay Cast
4h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 34m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.